Hello there everyone,

With the recent feedback thread and discussion with Admins, we came up with the idea of a committee of sorts. This committee will consist of Admin(s), Head GM, Head PST and 2-3 player reps that will be voted on by the community. This committee will be tasked with checks and balances of the staff team as well as addressing problems with the site and how to fix them. The GMs will then fix said issues according to how it was decided on by the Committee. 

Any player can be nominated and the nominees will be voted upon by the community in a final poll. The 2-3 most votes will be chosen as player representatives for the community. More details will be discussed when the committee is set.

Please nominate your Player Representatives here. The nominations will be closed Saturday night at 10pm CST.

STAFF: Refrain from nominating. This is for the players of the community to decide since they are "Player Reps"

Current Nominees

Spoiler

Takao
Opal
baldur
Calrex
Takneil
Lessa

I'm not entirely sure how this voting will work, if we are only allowed to submit one person or not.

If Takao would accept the position, I think that he would be a great representative of SAO-RPG's players.
If for some reason he can't or won't become part of this committee, or if a user can nominate more than one person, then I also think that Opal would be just as capable a representative.

17 minutes ago, Piera said:

I'm not entirely sure how this voting will work, if we are only allowed to submit one person or not.

If Takao would accept the position, I think that he would be a great representative of SAO-RPG's players.
If for some reason he can't or won't become part of this committee, or if a user can nominate more than one person, then I also think that Opal would be just as capable a representative.

This is just nominating your pick for Player Rep. The actual voting will be held next week

17 minutes ago, Lee said:

So, do the current staff that are not the above mentioned rolls of Admin(s), Head GM, Head PST. Are they taken out of the role and will be put back in if voted or are they still going to be staff and we have to pick other individuals?

Only players will pick the player reps, Staff has their reps (aka heads of said team). All roles remain the same. This will be an entirely separate team to solve the sites issues and various other site decisions. The committee will ONLY  consist Admin(s) mainly myself, who will run the meetings, A rep/head of the GM team, a rep/head of the PST and 2 or 3 players. This will give us a fair number of staff and players to make important decisions so we can better the site as a whole and prevent future mistakes. The committee will have equal say, for the most parts meaning Admins still have final say. 

After the committee members have been chosen, more details on how long players can be on said committee as well as specifics on what they can do will be released.

Again, ONLY PLAYERS will pick the Player reps for the committee. Any questions about the process should be sent to me.

My vote is a 100% for Takao and Calrex. if they will take the spots. Since you said 2-3, My third choice is Baldur.

These three are known to look into the system, point out issues, and occasionally work around them on their own. When both Baldur and Takao were staff, They always did their work and were damn good at it. Calrex isn't even staff and he's better at it than most of the current team (Refer to Guides he's made and how he's helped a ton of newcomers.)