[OP-F1] The Wedding of Jambi & Ronin <<Saying Vows>> (All Welcome!)

(OOC: This is to be a smaller scale, more 'intimate' style wedding.  Any who wish to pop in and pay respects or what have you are more than welcome to do so!  The wedding officiant will be Mr. Rocko as seen in the picture below.  The 'ceremony' itself is taking place in Ronin's grungy little shanty of a Blacksmith shop.  It's really dirty, dusty, dilapidated, pretty much all the Ds...  There isn't much for seating, so if you come on in, feel free to pop a squat on the floor or make use of one of the beat up wooden chairs, though to say their craftsmanship is shotty would be a hell of an exaggerated compliment.  While there isn't anything in the way of food or drink at the shop, there might just be some good ole' Rum and snacks at the reception afterward!)

tHe WeDdInG oF JåMBï & RøNîń!

fury_beats___sophie_by_brosa-d95qsc3.jpgCloud.Strife.full.1905094.jpg.b35fae23e1

Mr. Rocko - Wedding Officiant

http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/529/981/original/alien_warrior_portrait_markmolnar.jpg

Wedding Music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hZ8TV0ypE&nohtml5=False

The blacksmith chain smoker pulled one last long drag at his cigarette, before flicking it to the breeze.  Its durability hit zero as it sailed through the air and finally burst into a hundred tiny digital shards.  Ronin turned his attention toward his soon to be bride Jambi, and couldn't fight the grin back from his lips any longer.  "So uhh... you wanna' do this thing?  You know... get hitched?  Tie the ole' knot?  Take the big leap?"  He had already married his wife back in the real world, but since their reunion in the virtual one he had yet to ask her the big question.  Now, the day had finally come and soon they would be married in both the real world and in this one...

Edited by Ronin

Ratatosk walked in as soon as he heard something about a wedding. In his head he kept thinking about how much skill points it'd give him, this was the exact opportunity he was waiting for. "Wow! A wedding, nice. Haven't been to one of these in a while, normally there's a bunch of food and-" He stood there paused for a few seconds, then the color of his eyes changed to something more nature like, green. "Huh? What the-, oh! It's a wedding." The blonde hummed a soft tune and sat on one of the seats with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I'll marry you Roninnnnn, ya big ole love bug," Jambi answered with her big, toothy, crazy looking grin stretching from ear to ear. "But I didn't wear a silly white gown in real life and I'm definitely not wearing one here just so ya know! The green monster (Jambi's huge overcoat) will do just fine! And I say we do it right here in your grungy shop! I think this place suits us perfectly! Plus I know you were talking about wanting to fix the shop up gradually... It would be like our relationship.. Starting out a little creaky but cozy and eventually we turn it in to something beautiful. And then maybe we can throw a party in the center of town. There is that cute little square down there. It'll be a good time! Oh I am so excited to marry you again my sunshine."

Edited by Jambi

The tall white clothed man would make his way into the shop with his ever present smile plastered on his face. The man held his hands in front of himself and over one another as he would take a glance back to make sure that his weapon was not equipped. It wasn't really a place that one needed to worry when it came to weddings do why ruin the image by having a weapon present? Added, it was one of the few times that he wouldn't need to have it on him so it was a win-win. The player would then take a look at the surrounding area and pause.

He was not sure what it was that he was to expect but this surely was not it. Though, once he thought about the fact that two individuals wished to be combined in holy matrimony, it made everything have a sort of gleam to it, even the coal-covered objects. "Ah, this is what I live for....well, one of them." He would take a standing posture toward the front of the room as he wished to have a front row seat to the ceremony.

Ronin was glad that Jambi agreed.  They were already married in the real world, and they had now found one another inside this death game.  Now, it only made sense that they get married again here in this virtual world.  After all, Jambi meant the world to the chain smoking blacksmith and he couldn't wait to marry her all over again.  "Right, this place'll do just fine... hell, looks like we've already got some guests!  The swordsman decided it'd only be polite if he at least acknowledged the visitors who had ventured into the shop.  "'eya fellas, how's it hangin'?  Welcome to our... uh, wedding!"  He then turned his attention back to Jambi, looking over his bride to be and grinning.  "My my little lady... you sure are somethin'..."

Lee would let his attentions turn themselves toward the guest of honor as he would introduce them officially to the wedding they were at. The silver haired man would smile and watch as Ronin would look back toward his soon-to-be bride. Lee would laugh and clap his hands together "Congratulations, I could not be happier on this wonderful day. It truly fills the heart with joy." He continued to just simply swell with overwhelming happiness at the entire situation, it was something he could only hope to experience more times in his life and mostly, in this game that could only use more of this kind of happiness.

When Khrysaor was walking the streets, he heard about wedding that was about to take place within Ronin's blacksmith shop. He has never partaken in a wedding ceremony before, in both the real world and the game world. So, this would be a new, and exciting experience for him. Also, he's heard before that weddings usually had tons of interesting food, meaning it is a win-win situation. He would get to enjoy both the ceremony for the first time and the food.

Finally, he looked towards his destination that he was walking to. When walking into the shop, he noticed the whole shop looked pretty worn down. 'Even though the venue is kind of dull, hopefully the ceremony itself will be awesome. Can't believe simple things like a wedding can take place in a death game, it helps bring a certain kind of hope in this horrible game, that things will work out in the end,' thought Khrysaor. Once he got in, he saw there were what looked like to be a few guests in attendance, watching the couple in the front. In the end, Khrysaor decided to observe and enjoy the proceedings from the back for now and leaned against the wall.

JOURNAL

STATS                                                                                              

Hide contents

STATS

LEVEL 3

HP: 12/12

ENERGY: 3

DAMAGE: 1

ACCURACY: 0

MITIGATION: 0

Jambi was thrilled to be marrying Ronin. I wonder if he remembers but in real life this is the day we got hitched on too. Wow, news travels fast around here. We already have a few guests. I feel so unprepared. This is nothing like our wedding in real life. The first time we got married it was just me and him and the officiant. After her and Ronin had decided to tie the knot a few people had showed up.. She felt bad because she didn't really have much planned, after all they had just decided to do the deed a few minutes ago. Ronin was always so polite and well balanced when it came to interacting with people. Jambi watched on from the corner as Ronin made his way around the room. Man, I wonder if anyone will bring some good food because I am starving.. Oh is that the officiant showing up now?

Dreamer was bored on the streets one day and realized she had heard two women talking about a wedding that day. They weren't going but Dreamer instantly Knew she had to go, especially to meet new people and have fun. At the last minute she ran into the shop where the ceremony was going to be held. She ran in and went to where the wedding was and waited for it to happen, Hopefully nobody noticed or cared she was late! 

http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/529/981/original/alien_warrior_portrait_markmolnar.jpg

Mr. Rocko came walking out from the little broom closet sized room at the back of the shop.  Well, actually it was more of a waltz as he made his way to the dusty counter that would serve as his base of operations for the day.  He already had a couple of different odd-looking books and some stained pieces of parchment laid out there, as well as some pens for note taking and some sort of little mint, wrapped in a shiny paper, like the ones you might find on your pillow at a hotel. 

He cleared his throat, eyeballing the little mint briefly before appearing to decide against eating it... at least for now.  He took a quick look around the small room of the shop, using one of his hands with those long slender fingers to massage at his neck.  Was Rocko an NPC?  Was he even human?  No one could know for sure, but one thing that was for certain, was that he was here to officiate this wedding!

"Ahem!   Excuse me ladies and gentlemen,"

he began in the most meticulous and well-spoken fashion.  His voice sounded like that of an extremely wealthy, wig-wearing, well-to-do baron from days long ago.  And while his rather, interesting... appearance and most noticeably his alien-like face could be a little off-putting or even frightening to some; Mr. Rocko was one of the sweetest souls in all of SAO

"...We will begin, shortly,"

he concluded, before shuffling his tattered, stained parchment and then heading back to the broom closet to finish with whatever preparations he needed to...

Edited by Ronin

"We are beginning shortly! Oh boy! And I know I'm expected to walk down the aisle... It's a good thing there isn't much of an isle in Ronin's teensy shack. It's only about what 15 paces.. We can do this Japhy." Jambi muttered partly to her familiar and partly to herself. Jambi watched on as the few guests who were there, settle into their places. She looked around to spot her soon to be SAO husband. Her ideal wedding was the one they had already had in the real world. Just the two of them.. And no isle.. But she was excited for this one too; any chance she got to marry that hunk again was just fine with her. "Well I guess we should wait by the door of the shack till Mr. Rocko is ready." Jambi whispered to her winged kitty. Jambi was grateful her faithful, furry companion would be adorning her shoulders for this ceremony. 

Arriving at the shack late, Caspar was ready to watch his two friends get married. He never been to a wedding in SAO and to be honest he never even knew you could get married in the game. But given their current situation he guessed this was a good of time as any. Who knew when they would be getting out of here... IF they would be getting out of here. Since he was a friend of theirs in the "real" world, he thought it would be best he arrive and witness their magical day together here in SAO. Standing next to a couple other strangers in the room, Caspar folded his arms across his chest and leaned up against the wall as he awaited the ceremony to begin... 

Ronin had jus' been kickin it up near the counter waiting for [censored] to get started.  He had been oogling over Jambi for quite a while and was glad when Mr. Rocko came out and made his announcement that they'd soon be getting this show started.  He was a little anxious and jus' wanted to get all this ceremonial garb' over with.  Then, they could get to the fun part; the after party!  Jambi already knew that Ronin loved her and neither of them needed any of this song and dance to know how each other felt.  Still, this was a fun little get together and the smoker was surprised at how many had shown up.  There was only one person that he hadn't seen walk in through the door of his shop and he sighed as he looked over the faces in the room and didn't see his comrade Caspar.

Then, as if right on cue, his friend with the scarred face came walking in and took a spot near the back, leaning up against the wall and crossing his arms over his chest in his signature fashion.  "Right on," breathed the smoker under his tobacco scented breath, smirking and turning his attention toward Jambi.  He had watched her move to the doorway of the shop and he knew that any moment now, things would be kickin' off.  "Welp... here goes nothin'" he said quietly to himself.  Even though he had married this woman once before in the real world, he was admittedly still a little nervous and excited. 

Edited by Ronin

Few minutes after Khrysaor got himself settled to watch the wedding ceremony a girl came in, and settled herself down. It took some time but a figure came from the back of the store saying the ceremony was about to start. 'Ah, this must be the wedding officiant, but seriously look at this guy. He seems a little weird especially for someone who would lead the wedding, but funny at the same because of him eyeing his delectable little mint sitting in front him, not knowing whether it was a good time to eat it or not,' thought Khrysaor.

He could see the couple and they did look good together. Hopefully, they have a happy life after the wedding, when both in and out of the game. It was almost about to start when a last minute straggler came through the front door.

JOURNAL

STATS                                             

Spoiler

STATS

LEVEL 3

HP: 12/12

ENERGY: 3

DAMAGE: 1

ACCURACY: 0

MITIGATION: 0

Edited by Khrysaor

Well it looks like Mr. Rocko is ready to begin, Jambi thought to herself. She had approached him earlier and asked if he had any control over the music she would skate down the short aisle too. Mr. Rocko, in that suave tone of his, said he could work something out.

The music began to play and she knew that it was her cue. Before she started, she looked down towards the counter where Mr. Rocko and her soon to be SAO husband waited. I never thought I would ever walk down a darn aisle. In real life, when we got married, we walked down the aisle together towards the officiant. Jambi really wished Ronin could walk with her again but he was already down there and she didn't want to cause too much of a scene.. plus she didn't know how patient Mr. Rocko was and she definitely did not want to irritate him. He was very polite but he also looked pretty freaking scary. "Here goes nothing, are you ready Japhy?!"

As the swamp song, by Tool played, Jambi, with her darn roller skates glued to her feet, glided down the aisle with the big green monster overcoat flapping behind her and her winged kitty still perched on her shoulders. "Eerrrk ahh sorry." Jambi whispered to Ronin as she knocked into him a bit, using him to stop her from completely falling over. She had her eyes focused on him the whole time and had forgotten to slow down as she got closer. Now into place, she turned her head towards Mr. Rocko and gave him a slight nod to let him know she was ready to get the show on the road.

Mr. Rocko cleared his throat as he moved into position beside the little counter and began playing the music that Jambi had requested.  He stood quietly and watched as the girl clad in roller skates began her little dance down the aisle toward her awaiting groom.  Rocko's eyes shifted several times, from the girl in the massive green jacket, to the little mint on the dusty counter top.  He licked his alien lips, doing his best to keep his attention on the proceedings at hand and ignore his near insatiable desire to eat the delicious little mint. 

Meanwhile, the chain smoker blacksmith known as Ronin couldn't wipe the smile off his lips.  He hadn't taken his eyes off of his bride since she had left his side and gone over to the front door of the shop.  Now, as she came skating down the aisle toward him, he could feel his heart thumping inside his chest and time seemed to slow down to nearly a standstill.  He did his best to inhale, though his lungs struggled to gather any real air at all.  God damn she's gorgeous... he thought, watching her with unblinking eyes, and her little friend Japhy was even draped over her shoulders... only adding to her awesomeness and beauty.

Between the music playing, the company in this little [censored] hole of a shop and Jambi's sweet little frame, Ronin was feeling quite mesmerized.  He hadn't even realized the girl was going to run into him until it was too late.  "Umph!  Ah... it's you... hey baby," he whispered, looking down into her eyes.  They were big and green and they looked like the forest had fallen into the ocean and exploded.  He smiled big and couldn't resist planting a big smooch on her lips.  "MWAH!"

"Hey, not yet!" argued Mr. Rocko, "...it's not time for that yet!" he explained, causing Ronin to chuckle.  Turning his eyes back to the girl in his arms, Ronin squeezed her tightly against him and spoke softly.  "So... wanna' get married again?"

Edited by Ronin

Ratatosk stared at the pedestal, but mostly the wedding officiant. Suddenly, a PM popped up in his notifications, it was from someone he knew. "No way? Welp, guess I'm staying here for a while then, gotta do this first before anything else." He put his legs in a relaxing position, basically on top of another chair while also putting his arms back. "Yup, this is life. Time to wait, and wait..." Although the position was comfortable, it didn't help relieve the boredom growing in his stomach. "Stay for the experience!" His mind kept telling him.

Bored as hell and just wandering through the streets (because she still hadn't bothered to level herself up), there was some commotion going on down the way. As she approached the shanty looking establishment with resting b!t¢h face, Chiyoko heard a number of voices coming from inside. She wasn't about to walk in on a bunch of strangers but...she wanted to know what was happening. So finding a rather large crack between the wooden slates she peeped in on the gathering. At first it looked like a cluster fu©«. But then once she got her bearing it was pretty obvious there was a wedding of sorts going on. Chiyoko narrowed her brows. 

"Idiots." Truth be told she had never had a friend much less someone to date. So over the years Chiyoko had convinced herself love was for suckers. Even so, she found herself unable to tear herself away. 

"I thought you would have learned from our actual wedding, you can't kiss me till the jabroni says you can heheh..." she chuckled at him teasingly remembering their real life wedding where that exact incident had happened as well. Mr. Rocko had been spurting off his to do's but Jambi wasn't really paying all that much attention to what he had to say. She thought the formality of it all was kind of boring anyway. In real life, it was over in five minutes... exactly the way she liked it. Finally, Mr. Rocko said to face each other and hold hands. Jambi and Ronin did the dance and tadahh they were married again.

"You may kiss the bride!" announced Mr. Rocko, though Ronin's tongue was already well down Jambi's throat.  "Oooooweeeeee!" cheered the swordsman after lip lockin' with his new bride.  Well... new in this virtual world anyway.  He was grinning ear to ear and couldn't help it, this was like getting married in the real world all over again and all of those memories came rushing back into his head.  "Jambi!  You're my wife! again!" he roared, before turning and high-fiving Mr. Rocko.  Ronin then turned toward everyone who had bothered to come and join them, flashing them all a big [censored] eatin' grin and throwing his hands in the air.  "THANKS FOR COMIN' GUYS!!! We'll be headin' over to a lil' park spot next for the after party!  There'll be plenty o' good booze, smokey treats and other poisons as well!  Feel free to stop on by!"

To make it official, Ronin then turned back to Jambi and swiped his hand through the air.  A menu popped up in front of both he and Jambi's faces, asking if they'd like to confirm their marriage.  As his eyes roamed from the two options at the bottom, he saw there was a Marry button and a Cancel button.  He shot a quick glance toward Jambi and grinned.  "Here goes..." he said, before pressing the Marry button and sealing the deal.