Well, where to start?
I've bXDn debating this for the past week or so.

In the end, I'm happy. I'm happy of all the change I've managed to bring to the site. Happy that I managed to fix a lot of the broken, non-canonical mess that it was. Happy that I kept so many players alive, since my build was solely focused on supporting others. But, I'm also happy that I can safely move on without regret.

I joined SAORPG during a dark time in my life, when very little was going right for me. I had a lot of creative energy and frustration and SAO, something I read at the time, was something while an awful story in my opinion (can't rate progressive, not read it), was a wonderful setting I wanted to emulate. Thus, the top search on google brought me here.
From getting strong, to getting knocked into the ground by an NPC far beyond my strength, to becoming the Twinfire Tank. I don't think I'll ever forget those months, they were the messiest but also some of the most fun, especially with Lessa, Alkor, Kiru and Celesmeh. The first several months were a blast. Alas, the job I started end of 2014 stopped me having time to really do anything, so I decided to go on a break.
Come May last year and I left that job, and again was somewhat aimless and decided to check back in. I won't lie, I was somewhat disappointed in the lack of progression the site had, but apparently some huge mess happened early 2015 which seems to have totally flown by me. Regardless, I was still ridiculously OP with my meticulously planned build (still cannot thank Alkor enough for the shield that defines me to this day) and swept up the site in a blaze alongside Zel as the Sword and Shield of Aincrad. However I couldn't help feel that site progression was stagnant at best and I was determined to change the site.
So, became a PST like I was before. Then I noticed that Daeron had started on Sword Arts, but it never really bore fruit. Thus for a long while I laboured away to make Daerons idea come to fruition, rebuilding the system around it. It has flaws, some of which fixed, but hey ho. Labouring away at that, I was kind of handed GM while implementing the new system. My main goals were to make me not so ridiculous and give DPS something in raw damage, because it was honestly utterly pitiful compared to status/tanking in the very old system. That summer in general at that point and before was fun, but holidays generally are.
Over time I have been working away at the site, kind of putting my own character on a backbench while my thoughts were 80% of the time occupied by stuff for the site and how to improve it. Sometimes I even managed to get it written down and implemented! Either way, I kept myself plenty busy ensuring past things previous staff left unfinished was done and out there and that at the least, the entire system is semi autonomous. I don't care at all (if anything be happy if it's even better) if the staff make a new system from scratch, if anything itd be great as the current one suffers from feature creep due to retaining legacy systems (which aren't even that canon) while building new ones on top. I'm honestly amazed it works as well as it does.
At the current state, I feel like I've done everything I wanted to do. Fix the site to a level which wasn't going to crash within 5 floors and now can continue to 100 (Zero and I made templates for all staff to adhere to the system if they want to get creative). Be a recognised player. Tank for people. Get married. But mainly it's the feeling that I don't regret what I've brought to the site, happy to have changed it and with my own life being busier and requiring more of me, no longer feel like I'm needed here or such.
Now I know several users and I haven't seen eye to eye, but hey ho, we're humans with differing opinions. I won't target anyone for it and just leave on a lighter note.

Also, while I dig at progression early on, I can only thank how much they've also put into the site. I think there just wasn't enough driving force that connected. I'm really happy that Zero and I got that together and blasted through, and that everyone else would have to deal with my terribly ambiguous debating skills and comprehension. Thankful to Shark for dealing with everyone's [censored] and keeping ridiculously calm. I think his patience exceeds mine and that terrifies me...
Anyhow, thank you all for your hard work and putting up with me, even when we debated for hundreds of messages, usually lost in translation. It was all a great fun and I'm honestly happy to provide even more material to create for more staff, so that everyone could have a whack at their own boss, quest or floors (seriously Dom, Floor 13 was rad). Ive given them guidance based on recent boss events, so I trust them. If not, please don't riot or shame them or belittle them, it's disheartening. Offering constructive reasoned criticism and hearing the reasons on both ends works much nicer.

Well, I leave a donation to the Knights of Christ for their alliance with Azure Brigade, they will see this in their thread at some later point. Exceptions are the Blackfyre Cloak which will go to Kiru and the Commandant Pendant which will go to Manta. The other demonics I got from Dom and Zel will be used for the Monster Arena which is in construction for staff to give back to the users. My unique skill will be given to Calrex soon as possible as I believe him to be the best candidate for my skill. Don't harass him about it, I have clarified to it the nerf and the various ways you can bypass it (pssst, bleed...). Kiru and Rebekah, do what you want with AB. I recommend merging into Knights of Christ being allies.

Goodbye folks! Feel free to contact me on Skype as always, some even have me on Facebook.

P.S. Celebrate GURFFF day in the honour of Zel, Dom and I XD

Well, where to start?
I've been debating this for the past week or so.
In the end, I'm happy. I'm happy of all the change I've managed to bring to the site. Happy that I managed to fix a lot of the broken, non-canonical mess that it was. Happy that I kept so many players alive, since my build was solely focused on supporting others. But, I'm also happy that I can safely move on without regret.

I joined SAORPG during a dark time in my life, when very little was going right for me. I had a lot of creative energy and frustration and SAO, something I read at the time, was something while an awful story in my opinion (can't rate progressive, not read it), was a wonderful setting I wanted to emulate. Thus, the top search on google brought me here.
From getting strong, to getting knocked into the ground by an NPC far beyond my strength, to becoming the Twinfire Tank. I don't think I'll ever forget those months, they were the messiest but also some of the most fun, especially with Lessa, Alkor, Kiru and Celesmeh. The first several months were a blast. Alas, the job I started end of 2014 stopped me having time to really do anything, so I decided to go on a break.
Come May last year and I left that job, and again was somewhat aimless and decided to check back in. I won't lie, I was somewhat disappointed in the lack of progression the site had, but apparently some huge mess happened early 2015 which seems to have totally flown by me. Regardless, I was still ridiculously OP with my meticulously planned build (still cannot thank Alkor enough for the shield that defines me to this day) and swept up the site in a blaze alongside Zel as the Sword and Shield of Aincrad. However I couldn't help feel that site progression was stagnant at best and I was determined to change the site.
So, became a PST like I was before. Then I noticed that Daeron had started on Sword Arts, but it never really bore fruit. Thus for a long while I laboured away to make Daerons idea come to fruition, rebuilding the system around it. It has flaws, some of which fixed, but hey ho. Labouring away at that, I was kind of handed GM while implementing the new system. My main goals were to make me not so ridiculous and give DPS something in raw damage, because it was honestly utterly pitiful compared to status/tanking in the very old system. That summer in general at that point and before was fun, but holidays generally are.
Over time I have been working away at the site, kind of putting my own character on a backbench while my thoughts were 80% of the time occupied by stuff for the site and how to improve it. Sometimes I even managed to get it written down and implemented! Either way, I kept myself plenty busy ensuring past things previous staff left unfinished was done and out there and that at the least, the entire system is semi autonomous. I don't care at all (if anything be happy if it's even better) if the staff make a new system from scratch, if anything itd be great as the current one suffers from feature creep due to retaining legacy systems (which aren't even that canon) while building new ones on top. I'm honestly amazed it works as well as it does.
At the current state, I feel like I've done everything I wanted to do. Fix the site to a level which wasn't going to crash within 5 floors and now can continue to 100 (Zero and I made templates for all staff to adhere to the system if they want to get creative). Be a recognised player. Tank for people. Get married. But mainly it's the feeling that I don't regret what I've brought to the site, happy to have changed it and with my own life being busier and requiring more of me, no longer feel like I'm needed here or such.
Now I know several users and I haven't seen eye to eye, but hey ho, we're humans with differing opinions. I won't target anyone for it and just leave on a lighter note.

Also, while I dig at progression early on, I can only thank how much they've also put into the site. I think there just wasn't enough driving force that connected. I'm really happy that Zero and I got that together and blasted through, and that everyone else would have to deal with my terribly ambiguous debating skills and comprehension. Thankful to Shark for dealing with everyone's [censored] and keeping ridiculously calm. I think his patience exceeds mine and that terrifies me...
Anyhow, thank you all for your hard work and putting up with me, even when we debated for hundreds of messages, usually lost in translation. It was all a great fun and I'm honestly happy to provide even more material to create for more staff, so that everyone could have a whack at their own boss, quest or floors (seriously Dom, Floor 13 was rad). Ive given them guidance based on recent boss events, so I trust them. If not, please don't riot or shame them or belittle them, it's disheartening. Offering constructive reasoned criticism and hearing the reasons on both ends works much nicer.

Well, I leave a donation to the Knights of Christ for their alliance with Azure Brigade, they will see this in their thread at some later point. Exceptions are the Blackfyre Cloak which will go to Kiru and the Commandant Pendant which will go to Manta. The other demonics I got from Dom and Zel will be used for the Monster Arena which is in construction for staff to give back to the users. My unique skill will be given to Calrex soon as possible as I believe him to be the best candidate for my skill. Don't harass him about it, I have clarified to it the nerf and the various ways you can bypass it (pssst, bleed...). Kiru and Rebekah, do what you want with AB. I recommend merging into Knights of Christ being allies.

Goodbye folks! Feel free to contact me on Skype as always, some even have me on Facebook.

P.S. Celebrate GURFFF day in the honour of Zel, Dom and I XD

P.S.S This is probably written, deal with it. May be the last time you'll ever read it!

Well, as the person who actually approved my journal in the first place, it's sad to see that you are going. I appreciate everything that you have contributed, and all of the hard work put in (especially my initial bugging you left and right about almost everything XD), plus being an enjoyable person to both RP and chat with. I'm glad you found this site and that it helped you through the low period you were experiencing.

All I can wish is best of luck in RL and your future ventures, and of course you still have my Skype, so feel free to hit me up for a chat every now and then, should you wish to do so :)

Just now, Calrex said:

Well, as the person who actually approved my journal in the first place, it's sad to see that you are going. I appreciate everything that you have contributed, and all of the hard work put in (especially my initial bugging you left and right about almost everything XD), plus being an enjoyable person to both RP and chat with. I'm glad you found this site and that it helped you through the low period you were experiencing.

All I can wish is best of luck in RL and your future ventures, and of course you still have my Skype, so feel free to hit me up for a chat every now and then, should you wish to do so :)

And to you too. I'll hand the skill to you in the shop or something.

I'll probably still pop into chat as that's just a bit too much to leave behind, but yeah.

Just now, Teayre said:

*big massive hugs* Shame to see you going, thank you for all your help... Now I'll have to hold the british front on the site solo D: (Also thanks for dealing with all my crazy stuffs :D)

Haha no worries, I really enjoyed that RP, it kept me on my toes :D and dont worry, Xion is british too! Plus you still has me on skype and whatnot.

Alright you towering Ginger, dont go getting all sentimental on us here. While we have most certainly had our ups and Downs and arguments, I can say without a doubt your time here and your work here is far more appreciated than what we credit you. I'm glad you found this outlet when you did, in your time of need, as well as our own as a site. May your endeavors outside sao be great and you have my Skype as well. Despite our differences if you ever need anyone to chat with, I and several others are just a message away. You'll be missed with you superb tankiness and keen eye for giving this site what it needed, a working system that wouldn't fall to the ground. As your successors, we aim only to improve that. Its been fun Delaney

Please Note:

As a ruling by both staff and the player committee, "Friendship Inventory" is not an established mechanic nor will it be. All equipment possessed by Zelrius and Ssendom at the time of their PK has been lost and will not be transferred to anyone. Tristan is free to give away only his personal belongings and the Unique Skill in his possession. The Monster Arena is a project in progress and if/when launched, will have its own specialized rewards which will be of equal or greater interest to the players. Kiru and Rebekkah have free reign over the fate of the Azure Brigade and are entitled to the Guild Hall building regardless of remaining or disbanding as they are the last of the Commandants.

Personal Note:

It is unfortunate to see you leave, Tristan. We hope that in time, you decide to once again take up arms for Aincrad and re-join the fight. I have not been around for your entire career, but I can speak for many that your presence will be missed. Please take care of yourself, and we'll see you space cowboy.

Haven't had too much interaction with you, Trist, apart from you being awesome enough to lock 99% of my threads for me, roll a 20 on my Earning a Living and otherwise being a great help to me among the rest of the players on the site. We're all gonna miss you, and I hope I can catch you checking in occasionally!

Tristan, all hail the spooky burrito burds. 

Thank you for allowing Kiru to be apart of your story, and quite so, dominating the first few months of it. If you look back on our old threads I'm sure you'll see that the both of us and our characters have changed a lot. Tristan went from someone just looking around and playing guitar- practically a hobo, to now the strongest tank on the site. Unfortunately, you won't be here to protect and mitigate all the damage for us in the next boss fight or the next twenty. Tristan I will miss our forty page long conversations that include freaking out about Akame Ga Kiru! and explaining every single rule to me at least three times. (Thanks, I have to re-learn what Sword Arts are.) Tristan, you've created some awesome things for this site, but the best contribution would be you. Your time here will not be forgotten, thanks. 

<3 Kiru, "The Ice Queen"

4 minutes ago, Kiru said:

Tristan, all hail the spooky burrito burds. 

Thank you for allowing Kiru to be apart of your story, and quite so, dominating the first few months of it. If you look back on our old threads I'm sure you'll see that the both of us and our characters have changed a lot. Tristan went from someone just looking around and playing guitar- practically a hobo, to now the strongest tank on the site. Unfortunately, you won't be here to protect and mitigate all the damage for us in the next boss fight or the next twenty. Tristan I will miss our forty page long conversations that include freaking out about Akame Ga Kiru! and explaining every single rule to me at least three times. (Thanks, I have to re-learn what Sword Arts are.) Tristan, you've created some awesome things for this site, but the best contribution would be you. Your time here will not be forgotten, thanks. 

<3 Kiru, "The Ice Queen"

Haha yes indeedy. You need to get yourself Skype again too so we can still talk! XP

I remember the first few threads we did together, Tristan helping Xion along the road to becoming a tank on floor 5, good times. I'll be honest I regret not Rping with you more, now I won't have the honour of tanking alongside you on the frontlines, but  I guess that's relatively unimportant, eh it mean something to be. 

Anyway I want to thank you for being such a nice guy, helping me with quests, locking my threads, and being so accepting of some of the things that I've told you about, honestly you're a superb human being. 

I hope that you find happiness, wherever life may take you.