Exellance Elexirium [F16-Grandmaster Alchemist(rank 10)]-Closed

Hikoru strolled in, item in hand and with a triumphant smile, he appeared in the door and held up the vial of essence in his hand. He had won the race for the Essence, and he laughed as he did, proud of the reward that he would be getting. He came over to the counter and smiled happily, handing Zandra the vial and giving a modest bow, standing and giving a heartwarming smile

"I do believe that this belongs to you." He said with a warming smile again, and he place it on the counter quietly. He pulled down his hood, and gave a small laugh and looked around shop "And I think you have my order I PM'd you about? We have the boss fight to get to later this week, and I want to be sure that i'm ready for it. And was there a col reward that came with this? I forget to be honest" he said with a loud laugh. 

-1 Essence of Steel

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It isn't enough" thought a certain blonde as she walked though the entrance ah a certain shop. It was rather popular despite being open relatively soon... well not that soon but still. The popularity was not associated directly to the place but its owner that is the first player to reach the grandmaster rank among the players that specialize in crafting. Her eyes searched the place in order to spot its shopkeeper: " Hey Z, I have a request!" she said with a smile, putting out a order form with the item's description and all that. I've decided to test something out in order to better myself and I need your help with making me about 10 of these." she said with half a smile, of course such a description would raise questions but the blonde wasn't afraid to answer them. If this works she will get stronger than before, even if it will be just mentally.

It didn't take long for Zandra to produce the items she needed. She  then started waving as she left the shop. Her destination was the 4th floor.

Received 10 of the following items.

Spoiler

Name: Agressiveness
Tier: 2
Effect: An overwhelming sense of bloodlust assaults the user, the primal instinct of desire for more surface as you become more aggressive in pursuing that desire. This effect lasts up to 10 posts.As a side effect, it weakens the user's willpower having his/her true thoughts surface with little concern for the repercussions. With extended usage, the player becomes one with his/her desires.

My face turned into a wide smile as the master of shadows entered thru the door. The two of us had been having some PM conversation so I was almst certain why he was here. "Hello there Hik. Nice to see you again. You also pumped for the boss battle? It have been so long time snce the last real challengeing enemy." My eyes fell on the item that was placed on the table. The item that would change my rare armour to perfect. The last thing to make it exactly as I wanted it to be. I gave him a short bow. "Of course there was some reward for it." I swiped a few times in the air infront of me and entered 10,000 col in the transaction window.

I was a little surprised as the blonde lioness entered my store, uust a few days after the unlocking of floor twenty. Actually, I was a little surprised I was here at my shop and not out adventuring as well. But I turned even more surprised as I herd and saw what she was here for. "But this..." I looked at Ariel to see if she was just joking with me or what? But her face looked dead serious. "Well, actually I do have a bunch with a similar effect. Its not as hundred percent tested yet, but I think it should work. Thou I dont have them out in the store for anyone to take. Give me a moment." I said and walked thru a door with a sign saying 'staff only'. I handed over the potions. "Here you are. I hope they will turn out working."

-10,000 cl

+essence of steel

-10 Aggressiveness

Edited by Zandra

Domarus walked into the alchemists shop, his flaming dragon familiar with it's black iron skeleton armor, and as always was ablaze and would spot any living being around.  Domarus planned on doing some quests and he knew with some of them he'd need a little extra defense.  He wasn't worried about damage as he had progressed in that aspect rather quickly.  However he still had yet to work on mitigation and thus he was here.  Keres did not come along and instead was keeping the shop busy while he was out.  Domarus was wearing the dragon bone armor rather than his hope breaker set, as he usually did since the black suit of armor was intimidating to most and not the first impression he wanted to give others.  When he walked in he heard the voice behind him and gave her a 'jolly' smile while giving her a slight bow.

"Hello there.  I'm in need of the strongest MIT potion you can offer in Tier one if you please.  While I'm no good at collecting materials, I do have some I can give you," he said handing her two tier 1 materials.

Kasier sighed. She was about to participate in one of her very first bosses ever and she was quite nervous for it. Of course, she needed a lot of potions and crystals that she currently does not have but they were quite unnecessary... At least... She expected the crystals and healing to be quite unnecessary purely due to the fact that it is a holiday themed boss fight and should be of ease. Plus, it wasn't a floor boss raid so the challenge should not be difficult at all. Kasier walked into the shop, waited for Zandra to notice her before starting to speak and place her order. "Good morning Zandra, I am in need of health recovery crystals as a healer so I would like five. In terms of materials... I got fifteen from Itzal, so this should suffice. And I was wondering if you happened to have a shield which has three mitigation enhancements for me to borrow. I might need it for the holiday boss fight." Kasier finished, suddenly yawning due to how much she had ran and how much anxiety she had felt in preparation for this event boss. "Oh, I'll take this as well." She finally finished, grabbing onto a teleportation crystal and showing it to Zandra before paying off everything that needs to be paid off.

@Zandra

Name: HP Recovery Crystal T2
Item Type: Crystal
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x HP Recovery
Description: Heals the target for 240 HP

-15 Tier 2 Materials
-2 Tier 1 Material
+1 Teleportation Crystals

A smile on the inside as I saw the amount of tier two materials that was transferred into my material storage. Before the update, Ive been having over two hundred useful materials. But after that freaking update, they had to change so for every tier two players order, all those was useless. Well, not really that useless. Since I could still use them for safeguards, teleportations and antidotes.

I was admiring the fireplace when a man entered the store and he ordered a single potion. I glanced at the stock. The one he wanted wasnt there. Well, rarely tier ones was rarely in my stock. "If you give me a few days I will crafg it to you." I answered and herd another person enter thru the door. When I looked up I saw a familiar face. The best healer I knows in Aincrad. "Well hello there Kas." I listened to her request and nodded. "Sadly I dont have any healing crystals in stock." I opened the menu and started swiping. "Give me a few days and I will have them ready for you. But here is the shield." I said and sent the shield to her thru the transaction. Then I went to the crafting table and strated working. After an hour or so, I walked over to the fireplace and admired it for awhile.

ID: 72815 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 72816 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 72817 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 72818 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 72819 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 72820 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 72821 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 72822 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 72823 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 72824 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 72825 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 72826 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2
Uncommon(t1) potion x2
Rare(t1) potion x5
Perfect(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t2) crystal x1
-10(t1) materials
-2(t2) materials
+64 EXP

Edited by Zandra

I sat in one of my armchair with a cup of cold lemonade in my hands. With a wide grin on my lips I watched at the dancing flames. Today was going to be an really exiting day. I would get an awesome item. One that is the last of its kind actually. Or very, very rare at least. I placed the almost empty cup on the table beside the armchair, then I left the comfortable placed in front of the heat and walked over to my working bench. I placed the supply bag at one of the corners to have the material storage nearby. Then I putted on my ambitious crafting clothes and headed to work. With my mortar I started to crush some dragon-fang in my grandmaster-quality mortar. Thanks to my long experience in this profession, I had a fine powder with just a few minutes. Then I poured it into a pot that I had standing on a tripod over an gas-flame. I twirled around at the same time as I added a few drops of dragon-blood. For each drop, it turned reder and reder until it had the same colour as blood. That was the indication it was complete. I poured it up in six bottles and then took a sip from each one when it had cooled down. Turned out only two was of perfect quality. So I took them and placed in my inventory. The rest I placed on their respective places on the shalfs. Next I repeated the exact same procedure but changed the dragon-fang for dragon-scale instead. To my surprise, it turned out exactly the same. So placed the two perfects in my inventory and the rest on their shelfs. Then I cleaned my working space and headed out from the store.

ID: 73519 CD: 7+2=9  Rare item -1(t1) material +6 EXP
ID: 73520 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1(t1) material +3 EXP
ID: 73521 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1(t1) material +4 EXP
ID: 73522 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1(t1) material +3 EXP
ID: 73523 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1(t2) material +9 EXP
ID: 73524 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -1(t2) material +9 EXP
ID: 73525 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1(t1) material +4 EXP
ID: 73526 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -1(t2) material +9 EXP
ID: 73527 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1(t2) material +9 EXP
ID: 73528 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1(t1) material +4 EXP
ID: 73529 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -1 material(t1) +6 EXP
ID: 73530 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material(t1) +4 EXP

Total:
God potions(t1) x2
Uncommon potion(t1) x4
Rare potion(t1) x2
Perfect potion(t2) x4
-8(t1) materials
-4(t2) materials
+70 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Aereth was walking on the 16th floor, searching a special alchemist. He needed to stock up on damage potions for tier two, since he would reach level 25 in the near future. After some minutes he found the shop he was looking for. “Exellance Elexirium. The best Alchemist in whole Aincrad.” He thought as he entered the shop. He had already messaged the owner with what he would need, and she told him that she had one tier two DMG potion in stock and he just had to fetch it up.

Hey Zandra. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person.” He said to the shop owner. He then saw said damage potion and handed two tier two materials to Zandra. After that he took the potion and thanked the alchemist. “Thank you for this potion, I’ll come back in some time when I need something else from you.” With that he took the potion and waved for goodbye.

-2 T2 Materials
+1 Perfect T2 DMG Potion

Visiting the modest home of the world famous alchemist would seem like a daunting task.  To gain the power of the gods themselves, people would go through anything.  Walking though monster infested forests; traversing dangerous terrain of the mountains; or seeking the entrance to a volcanic lair.  One would think that they would need to go through most of these to find someone of such importance.

The waves splashing froth onto the sandy beach would give a much more tranquil feel than that.  Walking along the shoreline, the Jade Hunter would make his way to the residence of the Zandra and Jomei.  It wasn't a surprise that one of the more friendly and down to earth people would have a normal domicile to live in.

Walking in, the hunter would announce himself, making sure he wasn't walking in on something he shouldn't.  He knew what he wanted so his stay wouldn't be long, but it didn't hurt to say hello.

"Howdy, Zandra!  I'm here for some small enhancements.  Nothing too fancy.  Rare defense and damage buffs for the next hunt."

He would say while placing a small bag of materials on one of the tables.  Afterwards, he would find the potions that he needed, with a little help.  Afterwards, he would give a friendly wave before saying,

"See you on the next hunt!"

-12 T2 Mats (6 for payment / 6 for gift)
+3 Potions of Sharp Dragon Fang (+4 DMG)
+3 Potions of Hardened Dragon Scale (+36 MIT)

Domarus watched as the woman moved over to watch the fireplace for a moment.  As she did so, so did he.  Domarus liked the idea of flames.  It was an excellent image of strength and power.  Fierce and unforgiving, it burned all enemies and obstacles in it's way down to the ground, nothing left but ash.  However it was also a guiding light.  Domarus would burn his way through this world and lead others to contentment, giving him the room to spread his wings and rise higher than they ever dreamed.  However as he reminded himself, the real goal was not here, but in the real world.  After the woman watched it for a bit she got to work, heading over to her workspace and making as many items as possible.  When she was finished she came over and handed him the potion.  He smiled and nodded with a grin.  

"Thanks a lot master alchemist!"  With that he turned and inserted the potion into his inventory.  When he reached the door and it was clear that no players were around his smile faded and instead replaced with a dark grin.  Time to get his levels up again.

+Tier 1 Greater MIT potion

So, once again it was time for an event, and events often meant that at least some potions would be sold. To be honest, the businesses had started to get a little more active lately. Thou I still haven’t got into my crafting flow I used to have before reaching the highest rank within the art of alkchemy. Thou this event had unlocked an special kind of potion that would only work for this fight. As well as increasing the value of the antidote potion. So I quickly prepared my workbench and started brewing. To get the flaming weapon potion I took some liquid fire and let it boil for half an hour. Then I poured it up into several potion to let it cool of before sipping to feel if the taste was good. While it was standing and rested, I threw together a few tier two perfect potions to use in the future farming.

After +2(item and fireplace) modifier:

ID CD Result
74100 11 Perfect potion -1 material +9 EXP
74099 5 Good potion -1 material +3 EXP
74098 6 Uncommon potion -1 material +4 EXP
74097 8 Rare potion -1 material +6 EXP
74096 6 Uncommon potion -1 material +4 EXP
74095 6 Uncommon potion -1 material +4 EXP
74094 14 Perfect potion -1 material +9 EXP
74093 14 Perfect potion -1 material +9 EXP
74092 5 Good potion -1 material +3 EXP
74091 8 Rare potion -1 material +6 EXP
74090 8 Rare potion -1 material +6 EXP
Edited by Zandra

After getting wind of a new event that would be available, the blonde searched for any extra information regarding it. Word got out that a special kind of enhancements was made available during the event time. So the blonde had checked with her contacts and found out that the alchemists were the one blessed with access to one of said enhancements. So she went straight to the best alchemist that she knew, not that it was a hard decission. Thus, she found herself in front of Zandra's place stepping through with front entrance. "Hey Z!" she said in a cheerful tone as she window shopped through her inventory. "Do you have that tree potion for the event? the one for extra damage. I'm planning on attending this one, show the noobs how this are done if they want to join the front lines." she said, ending her last sentence with a grin.

The blonde eyed a particular item, reading the description she picked up a handful (5) of those items and in return placed 5 Tier 2 materials. "I'll also be taking these." she said with a wave as she left the shop.

+5 Potion of Sharp dragon-fang (+4 Dmg; ID#63453 / 63462 / 63464 / 63475 / 63477)
-5 T2 materials

@Zandra

Vargas was still trying to prepare for the boss event so that he could have the best chance of survival and beating the boss. He hoped that he could get a good equipment drop from it too so he could become stronger. With that in mind, he was gonna need to take advantage of the info that he'd gotten. Since the boss was a plant monster he wanted to get a fire potion to apply to his blade so that he could burn the hell out of it. Entering the shop, Vargas walked up to the counter. "Hey, I'm looking to get a fire potion? I'm preparing for the boss fight that's starting soon. Got any?" he asked as he let his attention wander to what the shop had as far as crystals and potions. It wasn't long before he obtained the potion from Zandra. "Thanks. Here's the Mat in return," he said, opening his trade window and accepting. "See ya later."

-1 Mat

+1 Fire Weapon Potion

Edited by Vargas
  • 3 weeks later...

This was by far the furthest Shield had ventured into Aincrad. The aspiring tank had pushed himself to be tough, but it was still with great relief that he found the shop without any encounters with mobs. He pushed the door open and let out a sigh, glancing around to locate the shop keep. As he stepped inside, he pushed his untidy hair back off of his forehead with one hand as his other summoned a scrap of paper with his order.

"I've got a couple of items that I'm looking for," he said, setting his order on the workbench along with the requisite amount of material.

[Crafter's Respite x 2]

Spoiler

Name: Refreshing fluid
Item Type: Potion

Tier: 1

Enhancements: Crafters respite

Description:  A glas bottle with a transparent liquid. Almost invisible. You drink it when you feel you not wanna craft anything more today and you will get filled with new energy.

[-4 T1 Materials]

"Nothing fancy," he added with a nod. "I'm just working to get ranked up myself, and I need a little bit of a boost to get in some extra attempts."

He glanced around, admiring the setup of the shop despite the remote location and on such a comparatively dangerous floor to most of the shops he had visited.

I was just going to take a sip from the cold glass of lemon-lemonade I held in my hand when I herd the door to my store open. In stepped a man. Some that was uncommon with him I immediately recognize, was that he looked quite old. Or, reltively old if comparing to all other players that is trapped in here. The man seemed pretty straight forward. Going right for business and why he was here. Maybe that was something when you get older, you don’t really care about introductions and such. So I nodded. ‘’Hello there mister, I’m Zandra and it’s a pleasure to meet you. Sadly I don’t have those potions in stock at the moment. But give me half an hour or so and I will have them ready for you. If you can wait for so long. Or else I send a PM when they are ready to be picked up.’’

Then I immediately prepared my tools on the workbench and strated boiling some water. I hummed on a song while I cutted, crushed and poured down some ingredients into the hot water. Half an hour later I poured it up in five bottles and took a sip of each. ‘’Here we go.’’ I said and handed over two of the potions to him. ‘’Hope you will get of use for you.’’

ID: 76674 CD: 3+2=5 Good potion -1 (t1)material +3 EXP
ID: 76675 CD: 2+2=4 Good potion -1 (t1)material +3 EXP
ID: 76676 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon potion -1 (t1)material +4 EXP
ID: 76677 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 76678 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2
Uncommon(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t1) potion x2
-5 (t1)materials
+28 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Walking up to his favored Alchemist shop, Macradon would enter through the door to the Exellance Elexirium, ran by the player Zandra. “Heyo Zandra, I’m here to restock in potions again” he said with a chortle. He usually bought stuff in bulk now and then so he didn’t have to continuously had to come and buy a potion each time he needed it. This would boost the profits for Zandra as well as make a good stock of items lay at his disposal. He would lose a lot of materials, but he would make sure that he would be able to get some good materials again so he could begin crafting again. “Oh yeah, and you should probably hear this. The Field Boss of the 20th floor is a swamp shaman, just like the elven druid thing we fought back in the days, really brings memories” he said with a smile, thinking back to those days as he would place the order for a lot of stuff.

- 10 T1 Mats
- 14 T2 Mats

Order:

Spoiler

Name: Potion of armoured Dragon-scale
Amount: 3
Enhancements: Damage mitigation +54
Description: 
A glas bottle with a blue liquid. When you drink it, you get a dragon-scale pattern on your skin on your shoulders, elbows, upside of your hands, your back and neck, knees and lower legs.

Name: Potion of Vicious dragon-fang
Amount: 4
Enhancements: Damage +6
Description: 
A glas bottle with a blood-red liquid. When you drink it, your feel your muscle-strength increase as well as your teeths becomes as sharp as a dragons.

Name: Diamondskin-potion

Amount: 5

Tier: 1

Enhancements: Safeguard

Description: A glas bottle with a lightblue liquid inside. Its a little thicker then normal water. When you drink it, you feels like you getting a second skin. This skin will protect you against any strike, no matter the power behind it. Thou, it will shatter from a single blow, no matter how weak it is. This second skin isnt visible to the human eye, its just a feeling.

Shield nodded in acknowledgement, gladly accepting the tinctures that were offered him and storing them in his inventory. He gave the shop keep a wave, but before departing he paused, sliding his menu open again and sending @Zandra a friend request.

"I'm trying to establish myself as a merchant down on the first floor," he said, displaying the name of his shop in his menu for her to see. "If you ever make items that you don't think you'll be able to sell, or if you have need of my services, PM me. My main concern is experience at the moment, so for now, most of my services are at cost."

He gave another wave and made his way to the door, giving @Macradon a nod on the way out.

"I'll likely be stopping by your shop again sometime soon," Shield added in passing to the blacksmith. "I'm shifting my focus to appraising tier two items, so I'll need to stock up."

Pushing the door open, he stepped outside and out of view, departing for the first floor once again.

[+ Refreshing Fluid x 2, + Damage Potion]

Jonathan walked into the shop, his face a little red. He knew he did not have enough luck to get enough safeguards with the materials he had, so he would settle for buying. His familiar, Sol, glided harmlessly around the shop, interested in about everything it seen. He snapped his fingers and the familiar sailed back to his shoulder and calmly perched. He stopped at the counter and said, "Hello Zandra" He stood there silently for a second. He had not been the happiest with her at the Nerius event, but he would let that go. Arel on the other hand.... "I have come to buy the safeguards you have in stock" He smiled and opened up his transaction window. He sent her the four needed materials, very cheap, and smiled. "You will have done me a service. Soon, we will be unlocking the labyrinth, and the boss guarding it looks rather powerful. It would be a pain not too see you there" He smiled and began to start stepping out, his familiar making one rotation around the woman before pursuing him. 

+2 Safeguard Potions
-4 Materials

• 2 weeks later...

So, it was high time for me to get back to my crafting. I haven’t done it in quite awhile now, but I still had a lot of potions ordered. So I headed over to my crafting bench to get some damage potions for Macradon that was my latest customer. I also had all those orders from other players that hvent visited my store to buy. I started boiling some water to have as the base for the potions. During the time it boiled up I started crushing some dragon fangs to add the damage enchantment to it. I also added some blood from a bear Ive slayed down a dozen floors below my current position. When all ingredinets was prepared and the water has boiled up, I poured them down and started to twirl around in the pot, watching the liquid turn into a dark red colour, the solid parts was no more to be seen. So I poured it all up into a dozen vials and let it cool off. When it had a good temperature I took a sip of each to taste its quality. To my surprise, more then half of them was perfect, the quality Macradon wanted. ‘’Awesome, guess I have to wait until tomorrow to complete the order.

ID: 77392 CD: 10+3=14 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 77393 CD: 4+3=7 Uncommon potion -1 (t1)material +4 EXP
ID: 77394 CD: 3+3=6 Uncommon potion -1 (t1)material +4 EXP
ID: 77395 CD: 5+3=8 Rare potion -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 77396 CD: 4+3=7 Uncommon potion -1 (t1)material +4 EXP
ID: 77397 CD: 9+3=12 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 77398 CD: 10+3=13 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 77399 CD: 9+3=12 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 77400 CD: 5+3=8 Rare potion -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 77401 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 77402 CD: 8+3=12 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP
ID: 77403 CD: 12+3=15 Perfect potion -1 (t1)material +9 EXP