Exellance Elexirium [F16-Grandmaster Alchemist(rank 10)]-Closed

Another day of crafting. Another day to spend in my alchemy store. And today I was free of any orders. So it was a perfect day to build up my stock. Since there would always be players that would drop by and buy a couple of potions for their adventures. Since the alchemists made the most useful consumables when it comes to battles. But not only that, it was also useful for when fighting strong event mobs or floor bosses. Or even some quests required the use of potion to complete. Even me myself would use potions for some quest. So I placed the pot on the tripod and poured up some water to let it boil up. Thru a few pms with Shield, a man Ive started to talk to more lately I had a lot of Refreshing fluid to make. So I poured down the required ingredients. Then I poured it up in five vials. I took a sip of each to check the quality. ‘’Yes they are good.’’ Then I putted them to the side and threw down a few drops of dragon blood in the pot with the last water. This I poured on a crystal and watched as the crystal absorbed the potion to become a rare health crystal. When done I putted everything away and walked over to the fireplace an admired it.

ID: 78339 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78340 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 78341 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78342 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 78343 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 78344 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 78345 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78346 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78347 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78348 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 78349 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 78350 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item(crystal) -2 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good item x4
Uncommon item x2
Rare item x1
Perfect item x5
-8(t2) materials
-5(t1) materials
+71 EXP

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having made his way up to the sixteenth floor, Mack pushed open the door to the beach house that served as the home to Zandra's alchemical. As he opened the door a tiny brown furred beast tried to race past him. In a flash, Mack secured Chewie by the scruff of the neck and lightly tossed the cub back outside. "There are plenty of things out here to find and eat. You do not need to harass Zandra, she is not a cook," the towering figured said, quickly slipping into the shop and closing the door behind him against the bear's advance. Once he was sure that Chewie wouldn't be getting in Mack began to wander through the shop, picking up several items for purchase. "What do you normally charge for your wares," Mack asked, laying out the items. "I used to use Opal for this kind of work, but I believe she's dead now. She no longer shows up on my friends list, and I never removed anyone that was one of the Knights, past or present."

(4) Potion of Sharp dragon-fang [+4 DMG]
(2) Holy Water [+100 HP]
-8 T2 Mats

This is the first time Husky had ever gotten this high up in AinCrad. Any monster here could punctured a hole through his chest and send him straight to his doom. By any mean, Husky needed to be careful and not get entangled with one of the monster. Luckily enough, the trail should have relatively fewer monster spawning. Looking around, he came to the well-known Alchemist shop that everyone has been talking about. "Exellance Elexirium." The store lies near the path, almost as if it's a vacation home, rather than an alchemy shop. 

Inside the shop was indeed a very exotic sight. Decorated on the wooden wall was rows and rows of colorful potions, decorating the plain walls. Zandra came from the back of the store to greet him. He had remembered the beach party she had hosted; and he received the privilege of being the bartender. It was a fun time while it last. "Good day, miss. I would like to order a few things. Just some preparation for the next expedition." Husky greeted. He gave Zandra the order of two Minor potion of Sharp Dragon-fang and two Crystal of Agile Dragon wings. After paying her the materials for the potions, he waved goodbye, returning back to town, preparing for his venture out to the wild.

[-8 Materials]

[+2 Minor potions of Sharp Dragon-fang]
[+2 Crystal of Agile Dragon wings]

I started with some crafting about a week ago and had totally forgot about it. Today I rembered it and went back to my crafting bench. I prepared the same potion that I had done last time. Thou since I was in a little bit of a hurry I accidentally poured down to much of crushed lemon-pieces. It made the result only being four potions this time. Thou I got a little more left over. I took forth three crystals this time. Then I opened the bottle with dragon blood and started pour the liquid down into the pot. I watched as the thick deepred liquid poured out from the vial and down into the pot and slowly started to boil. A few minutes later I removed it from the fire. I started to carefully spread the liquid even over the three crystals. When pot was empty I took a step back and watched as the crystals absorbed the power of the potion. As Ive confirmed they was successes, I walked back to the fireplace and started admiring it again to keep my crafting buff up.

ID: 78674 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78675 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 78676 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78678 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78679 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 78680 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 78681 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 78682 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 78683 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 78684 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 78685 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 78686 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potion x2
Uncommon(t2) potion x3
Rare(t2) crystal x3
Perfect(t1) potion x4
-11(t2) materials
-4(t1) materials
+72 EXP

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like he was going to have to do some of the task himself and look for some of the scraps of the treasure pieces himself. How was he going to do this? He talked to Beat and Shield a couple days ago about the task and they seemed on board. The three of them were the fastest progressing players in the game, so they were able to handle such a task easily. Naturally, Sey was going to have to buy some damage potions as well, and he can handle the alcoholic aspect in the process as well. It's going to take a little bit of time to have this all set up perfectly, and he was running around with his arms flailing and everything. Eventually though, it will be worth it when they find the boss room for the floor. So he would approach the shop with the materials that had been requested as the price for the damage potions. "Hey there, I'm looking to get a few damage potions if you don't mind."

-6 T2 Mats

Obtained +3

Spoiler

Name: Potion of Sharp dragon-fang
In stock: 4
Item Type: Potion
Tier: 2
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage +4
Description:
A glas bottle with a blood-red liquid. When you drink it, your feel your muscle-strength increase as well as your teeths becomes as sharp as a dragons.

http://prntscr.com/ejm0jm

Edited by Sey

It had been some time since Shield had last stepped into Zandra's shop, and while he had still been wet behind the ears, both figuratively and literally, this time around, he was now an actual front-liner. He waved to the alchemist as he noticed her and stepped over to her work station.

"Been a while since I've been back here," he said with a nod of his head. "Though I suppose we've bumped into each other a number of times at events and during boss battles."

He passed her a slip of paper with the details of his order.

Spoiler

Name: Refreshing fluid
Item Type: Potion

Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Crafters respite

Description:  A glas bottle with a transparent liquid. Almost invisible. You drink it when you feel you not wanna craft anything more today and you will get filled with new energy

"Let me know when you're ready to do your crafting for the day," he said, pointing out the lack of a specified quantity. "I'll take as many as you can part with. Also, if at all possible, could you spare some healing crystals? They don't need to be perfect quality. I just need something for when I'm in a pinch. Just let me know how much I owe you."

[-36 T1 materials, -12 T2 materials]
[+ 9 Crafter's Respites, + 4 T2 Rare Healing Crystals]

Edited by Shield

‘’Hey there Sey.’’ I said as the mentioned player entered my beach house. I nodded when I herd his request and took forth a few damage potions. ‘’Of course I have some. Here you are.’’ I said and handed them over. I thanked for the materials I got as payment and

Three days later:

Another of my newer friends then entered the beach house. The tank named Shield. As he entered I was almost certain he would ask for some mitigation potion or something like that. But instead he asked for a bunch of crafters respite. ‘’Actually, I do have some of those items in stock already. Here you go.’’ I said and handed over nine crafters respite and a few healing crystals.

Three days later:

So, time to head out on another of those farming runs. It have been a long time since last I did it now. Main reason because I was out of buffs to make them effective. But some changes to loots recently have made me decide to change that. I threw together a quick potion in my pot of boiing water. I poured it up in vials and tasted them. I also threw together another one for crystals. I looked at the days result and felt satisfied. Then I wlaked over to my fireplace and admired it.

ID: 79789 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 79790 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 79791 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 79792 CD: 12+2=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 79793 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 79794 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 79795 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 79796 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 79797 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 79798 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 79799 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 79800 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2
Uncommon(t2) potion x2
Rare(t2) crystal x3
Perfect(t2) potion x5
-13(t2) materials
-2(t1) materials
+77 EXP

“Hey Zandra!” he said as he would enter the shop. The alchemy shop has been one of the ruling alchemy shops lately, being the one most people go to. Zandra, the alchemist owning the shop, does have her credit after all, she’s the highest leveled alchemist in the game after all. Macradon was getting close, having a tie at the highest level blacksmith only with Oikawa, who had gone missing for some time now. Getting into the shop, Macradon was there to pick up a bunch of potions for his grinding and farming, as he needed that to clear through dungeons, labyrinth and the like, as well for boss raids and events. Not thinking too much about all that is to come, but what was before him now, Macradon would get up to the counter. “I heard my order is ready to be picked up, can’t wait to rush through the frontlines again” he said with a wink in his eye.

• 3 weeks later...

Zandra pushed herself up from the armchair she was sitting in, admiring the flames that danced in her fireplace. But she had slacked down to long time by now. And now it was time for some real work to be done. She glanced at her stock of materials. It got drained almost scarely fast now that she made twelve items every day. And since she had started to make crystals, it only went faster down. She realy needed to move out on that farming journey. But she still waited for some food to be done. Well, better to get to work before she runs out of materials completly. She prepared the boiling water again and took forth seven crystals. She placed the crystals on one of her workbench and started working with a pair of hatcling dragonwings. She started with cutting it into tiny pieces, which after she crushed it into a mass with her mortar and a few drops of thin dragonblood. She smeared it across each crystal and the crystal immediatly started to absorb the energy within the thick liquid Zandra just made. There was some potion left in the pot, so Zandra added some more drops of dragon blood to it. Thou this time it was the thick kind. It turned out to be a weak damage potion. With her daily crafting tries done, she went back to the armchair to admire the fireplace while waiting for customers.

ID: 81376 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 81377 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 81378 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 81379 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 81380 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 81381 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 81382 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 81383 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 81384 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 81385 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 81386 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 81387 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x3
Uncommon(t2) crystal x2
Rare(t2) crystal x3
Perfect(t2) potion x3

-12 t2 mats
-4 t1 mats
+64 EXP

• 2 weeks later...

I stretched my arms high into the air. Hearing smalo cracks when the knots in my spine jumped into place. I walked up to the white haired smithy that stood and waited for me to hand over his order. "Heya there Mac." I said with a large smile on my lips. "Yes of course. I have them here." I walked over to the backside of my bench and picked up abunch of potions. "Here you are." I said and handed them to the smith. "Hope they will be of good use." I finished of with a bow.

To Macradon:

Armoured dragon scale x3
Vicious dragon fang x4
Diamondskin x5

---a few weeks later---

I walked over to my workbench. The boss fight was getting closer and closer. And after the experience from the last two events, I wouldnt enter it unbuffed. So I poured up some water in the pot and placed it on a tripod over the gasfueled burner. Then I went thru my procedure Ive done so many times before. Today it resulted in some nice bunch of antidotes. I finished off by admiring my fireplace.

ID: 82688 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 82689 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 82690 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82691 CD: 8+2=10 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82692 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82693 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82694 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 82695 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82696 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 82697 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 82698 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 82699 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Good(1) potion x4
Uncommon(t1) potion x1

Rare(t1) crystal x5
Perfect(t2) potion x2
-15(t1) mats
-2(t2) mats
+74 EXP

Another day of crafting. Another day to spend in my alchemy store. And today I was free of any orders. So it was a perfect day to build up my stock. Since there would always be players that would drop by and buy a couple of potions for their adventures. Since the alchemists made the most useful consumables when it comes to battles. But not only that, it was also useful for when fighting strong event mobs or floor bosses. Or even some quests required the use of potion to complete. Even me myself would use potions for some quest. So I placed the pot on the tripod and poured up some water to let it boil up. The boss fight was approaching and I had to be prepared for it. Not only to sell potions to others and for myself to use, but also to cover up the supportive role I would play. I threw together some ingredients and poured it up into some bottles and on some crystls. I checked the quality of all the items and felt pretty satisfied with it. So I walked over and admired the firerplace and called it a day.

ID: 82907 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82908 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 82909 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 82910 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 82911 CD: 11+2=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 82912 CD: 6+2=8 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82913 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 82914 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 82915 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 82916 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 82917 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 82918 CD: 4+2=6 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x2
Uncommon(t1) potion x4
Rare(t1) crystal x3
Perfect(t2) crystal x3
-12(t1) materials
-6(t2) materials
+67 EXP

Sey would begin to move through the shop, scanning the prices provided and noticing the tactic that he used. Seems like he was not the only one who knew, but he was not going to call her out for it. He himself used it too, and on his end, it was more of a steal. For one thing, the col these days was high, the materials not so much. This person put the prices low enough for him to get the things that he needed in order to survive the floor boss that was coming up. He would use the rest to make things for himself in his own shop. It was going to be great. "Here you go, I have a few orders for you. I'll pay upfront with the requested materials you want at this very moment." Sey explained before then opening up a trade request, sending the materials that he needed. "It's for the boss fight, I'm sure that's expected by now. Would rather not end up having a deadlock with the floor boss... Where Teleporting is not an option either."

-4 T2 Mats

-2 T1 Mats

Spoiler

Name: Undying Spirit
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Safeguard Potion

Description: A potion that numbs all damage with a thin layer wrapped around the players skin.

Name: Berserk Spirit

Enhancements: +3 Damage

Description: A potion that greatly enhances the strength of the players muscles. A small burning can be felt within the core.

Name: Persistent Spirit

Enhancements: +3 Mitigation

Description: A potion that greatly enhances the defense of a players body. A small cool feeling can be felt within the core.

Another day of crafting. Another day to spend in my alchemy store. And today I was free of any orders. So it was a perfect day to build up my stock. Since there would always be players that would drop by and buy a couple of potions for their adventures. Since the alchemists made the most useful consumables when it comes to battles. But not only that, it was also useful for when fighting strong event mobs or floor bosses. Or even some quests required the use of potion to complete. Even me myself would use potions for some quest. So I placed the pot on the tripod and poured up some water to let it boil up. The boss fight was approaching and I had to be prepared for it. Not only to sell potions to others and for myself to use, but also to cover up the supportive role I would play. I threw together some ingredients and poured it up into some bottles and on some crystls. I checked the quality of all the items and felt pretty satisfied with it. So I walked over and admired the firerplace and called it a day.

ID: 83902 CD: 9+3=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83903 CD: 4+3=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 83904 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83905 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83906 CD: 10+3=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83907 CD: 7+3=10 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 83908 CD: 12+3=15 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83909 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83910 CD: 9+3=12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83911 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 83912 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 83913 CD: 4+3=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

Uncommon(t1) potion x2
Rare(t1) crystal x1
Perfect(t2) crystal x7
-4(t1) materials
-14(t2) crystal
+81 EXP

“Awesome!” the blacksmith erupted when all the wares he had awaited were there before him. A bunch of potions, all ready to be used at the front lines against the raid boss of the 20th floor. They were going to steamroll it hard and fast, at least that was what Macradon had hoped, not having to face something as deadly as the Rohk incident. He would assure that his maximum damage output was at its peak with this battle. Having his order already payed for, Macradon would take them and take his leave from the shop “Thanks a lot, Zandra! Hope to see you at the raid” he would say as he exited the shop. He was ready, ready for the battle to come, ready for the floors to arrive, ready for the new tier to be unlocked. Being stoked for the show that would commence very soon, very quickly.

+Armoured dragon scale x3
+Vicious dragon fang x4
+Diamondskin x5

Beat walked into the shop, his inventory screen open as he contemplated the various consumables that were unique to alchemists. As a cook, his offensive needs and most of his defensive needs were met by his profession, but alchemists could make one thing that all frontliners were expected to carry into tough battles, and that was safeguard potions. 

"Hey Zandra! You around?" Beat shouted as he walked into the alchemist's shop for the first time since they had met. He browsed the potions resting on the wall before walking up to the craftsman and handing her an order form, already filled out. 

"I think with the front lines pushing harder, these will come in handy. Think you can brew up five of them for me?" He said with a friendly smile. The two players hadn't had too much interaction other than the valentine's dance where Ariel had introduced them, but they had been in a few battles together, so he felt like he could at least be semi-casual around her. 

Ordering

Spoiler

5 Safeguard potions

@Zandra

Edited by Beat

ID: 83917 CD: 8+3=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83918 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83919 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 83920 CD: 6+3=9 Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 83921 CD: 8+3=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83922 CD: 10+3=13 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83923 CD: 2+3=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 83924 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83925 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 83926 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83927 CD: 11+3=14 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 83928 CD: 12+3=15 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t1) potion x1
Rare(t1) potion x1
Perfect(t1) potion x5
Perfect(t2) potion x3
-9 t1 materials
-3 t2 materials
+85 EXP

The hunter entered the familiar abode of the world famous alchemist, Zandra.  The smell of mixed potions and weird ingredients could still hit ones senses like a wrecking ball.  He could only guess that living here would give Jomei and Zandra an immunity to the weird things that probably happen in this house.  Not that the hunter could even imagine anything else; his imagination is sort of lacking with his memories.  Instead, the hunter centered his visit today on something that he could only get here.  He was sure that there was a surplus of rare quality potions, since no one really used them.

Luckily, Zandra was working on her potions today.

"Good day, Zandra!  Do you still have those rare quality mitigation potions in stock?  I'm not going to bog you down with more orders for potions that you don't have yet.  Not with the craze that probably hit you.  I just need three (3), if possible."

[Trade: 10 T2 Materials /for/ 3 Potion of Hardened Dragon Scale]

Edited by Hirru
  • 3 months later...

ID: 88124 CD: 6+2=8  Rare item -2 material +6 EXP
ID: 88125 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 88126 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 88127 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

Total:
Good(t3) potion x1
Rare(t3) potion x1
Perfect(t3) potion x2
+27 EXP
-4 t3 materials