[PP-F2] «Long Live The Queen» A Bug Problem [Completed]

The wanderer took his first couple of steps out the gates of Urbus. He was heading to the fields of the 2nd floor floor where a supposed Field Boss is at. According to an information broker, a certain "Wasp Queen" had spawned in the area while a couple of adventurers were farming the the lesser "Wind Wasps." This supposed Wasp Queen supposedly drops a powerful tonic. With that in mind, the wanderer wanted to take care of this bug problem. Not for the loot, but for the SP that he'll get since this sounds like a dangerous monster.

As the wanderer trudged through the fields of the 2nd floor, coming along with him was an acquaintance of his. A certain knight he met at some time he could not remember, @Macradon, his name was. They scoured the area looking for the field boss, but to no avail.

Edited by Rain
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Together with this new person, Rain, the two would scout along the 2nd floor for the wasp queen. Rain had asked Macradon for a favor, to accompany Rain on this quest and he of course accepted. Not wanting those on the lower floors to give up on getting up to the frontlines. Macradon was slowly getting fed up by all the lazy players who just waited for the frontliners to clear the floors for them. Helping players like Rain get up through the levels was a huge boost to clear the castle of Aincrad.

OOC: Based these off your character. :p I want dat mat. ahahaha Also since I'm in a party with you, the monsters should get stronger.. and since you're hella stronger than me. These guys should be kicking my bum. ._.

As the two scoured the fields, a Wind Wasp steadily flies by. It hasn't noticed the two just yet. "Hey, I've got a plan. What if we just start slaughtering Wind Wasps until the queen shows up?" said the wanderer. After some thought, the wanderer had remembered that the queen showed up after adventurers slaughtered a couple of wind wasps. With that in thought, that's where the wanderer got his idea.

The wanderer tightly gripped his blade as he crept closer to the wasp. He dashed at the wasp with blinding speed. Unfortunately, the wasp dodged the wanderer's attack like it's nothing.

ID# 58730 results: Battle: 1

Rain | HP (28/28) | Energy (6/7) | DMG 5 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9
Missed
-1 Energy

The wasp then followed the attack with an attack of it's own. It threw it's stringer right at the wanderer, but sadly to no avail. The wanderer was too nimble for the wasp.

ID# 58730 results: MOB: 2

Wind Wasp | HP (82/82) | DMG 12 | MIT 20
Missed

Edited by Rain

Macradon head the suggestion and nodded "Let's take some down. As I told you when we met, my level makes the lesser leveled mobs run away and attract the bigger mobs" he said, knowing that Rain remembered. In a sudden rush, Rain had engaged a fight upon one of the wind wasps in the fields, Macradon was unsure if he should help the boy or take out a group by himself. "Just say if you need any help, aight?" he said as he drew his sword, a curved khopesh greatsword, a Demonic tool dropped by the scarecrow, one of the floor bosses. Macradon charged into a group of wasps, these weren't wind wasps, these seemed much more fierce than usual mobs, maybe even more fierce than the field boss. Macradon would do 6 devastating blows, cleaving straight through a group of 4 to take them down in one attack. They disappeared and left behind a bit of loot.

Spoiler

ID: 58837
BD: 5+1=6, hit!.
CD: 2, no proc.
LD: 15+2=17, bonus Col!
Sword art used: <Calamity Disaster> 6x2x(13+2)-36=144 AOE DMG

- Health List -
Macradon: 165/165 HP || 13 DMG || 66 MIT || 40/40 NRG

< Tempest Wasp > 0/144 HP || 50 DMG || 36 MIT

- Acquired loot -
Col: 2880
Mats: 4

Edited by Macradon

"Right... uh I think I'm gonna need that help right about now.." The wanderer kept swing at the single wasp he fast, but sadly none of his attacks made contact with the wasp. He then suddenly hears a boom coming from the direction of Macradon. As he looks in that direction he can see dozens of pixels floating in the air and his companion standing there in the middle of it all. "What did he do?" he thought.

ID# 58841 results: Battle: 1

Rain | HP (28/28) | Energy (5/7) | DMG 5 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9
Missed
-1 Energy

Just as the wanderer was thinking, the wasp flies in to try to stick his stinger in swordsman, but alas, to no avail. The was has been missing the wanderer just as much as the wanderer missing the wasp. This fight doesn't look like it's gonna go anywhere.

ID# 58841 results: MOB: 2

Wind Wasp | HP (82/82) | DMG 12 | MIT 20
Missed

Edited by Rain

Macradon looked over at Rain, he needed help, so Macradon would come and help him. Macradon would use his <Charge> skill to come from his place to the Wind Wasp Rain was fighting in an instant. With a quick motion, Macradon activated his sword art <Astral Hell>, a 7 hit combo sword art that would cleave through the wasp like it was nothing. 7 quick strokes were enough to take down the wasp and obliterate it into pixels. Macradon thought about it, even though he was just helping, he just took a kill steal. "Hey, you need the loot right?" he said and would toss over the material and the small amount of Col to Rain.

Spoiler

ID: 58842
BD: 10, Crit!
CD: 3, no proc.
LD: 18+2=20, Col and Mat bonus!
Sword art used: Astral Hell 7x1x15-20=85 DMG

- Health List -
Macradon: 165/165 HP || 13 DMG || 66 MIT || 22/40 NRG (-7 Energy, +1 Energy)

< Wind Wasp > 0/82 HP || 12 DMG || 20 MIT

- Acquired loot -

- 2 mats and 410 Col to Rain

Edited by Macradon

ID# 58843 results: Loot: 18 (16+2) <-Used to find the queen

The wanderer pattered himself off. Then he turned to his companion. "Thanks.. That thing was stronger than I thought.." as he faced Macradon, a large shadow loomed behind him. "What's that thing behind you!" the wanderer shouted. Before the wanderer could think, his body started running right at the shadow with Bakuzan in his hands glowing azure.

In a flash, the wanderer lands behind the shadow. As he turns around he quickly realizes what that shadow was. It was the wind wasp queen and she's angry. She charges at the wanderer, but sadly he was too nimble for her.

ID# 58843 results: Battle: 10

Rain | HP (28/28) | Energy (4/7) | DMG 5 | ACC 3 | EVA 2 | MIT 9
<<Han'ei>> [DMG 5 + Crit 2] = 7 x 2 = 14
-1 Energy

ID# 58843 results: MOB: 4

Wind Wasp Queen | HP (36/50) | DMG 12
Missed
-14 HP

Edited by Rain

"Behind me?" he thought as Rain would rush onto something that seemed to had been lurking up behind Macraodn. Macradon's instinct and sword art triggered as he turned back to see the wasp queen behind him. A quick motion made his sword glow, as he begin to turn towards what was behind him, his body would take a quick and small dash away from the wasp queen and would swing his sword above over him and make a single hard stroked straight through the wasp queen, killing her in a single strike. "Well .. that was anticlimactic" he thought and looked over at Rain

Spoiler

ID: 58847
BD: 5+1=6, hit.
CD: 12, Recovery proc.
Sword art used: Back Rush 1x5x13=65 DMG

- Health List -
Macradon: 165/165 HP || 13 DMG || 66 MIT || 22/40 NRG (-7 Energy, +1 Energy)

< Wind Wasp Queen > -29/50 HP || 12 DMG

- Acquired loot -

- 2 mats and 410 Col to Rain

Edited by Macradon

The wanderer walls to the ground on his rear. "Wow... I thought something epic was gonna happen. Why you gotta be so OP?" The wanderer felt bummed. That was the supposed field boss and Macradon just wrecked it in one hit - although the wanderer himself smack it pretty good, too. "Well... what do we do now? This was suppose to be the quest..." The wanderer falls to his back and began staring at the sky hoping something would happen. The grass felt nice to his back and the weather and breeze was just calming in relaxing. He then sat up and stared at his companion. "So... got any ideas on what to do?"

• 2 weeks later...

Macradon sighed deeply, he had no idea what to do from now on. The quest was cleared and not much was capable of being done by now. "There really isn't much to do on the 2nd floor ..." he said "Sub dungeons only spawn on the 5th floor and above, which could've been a way for us to continue the adventure and get some more SP ... but this isn't 5th floor or above" he said. "Let's go back to the town and see if we can get some ideas on the way" he said as he shrugged and began to walk back to the main settlement of the floor, sheathing his sword on his back as he walked.

"Right... lead the way I guess." The wanderer picks himself up from the ground using Bakuzan as support. Afterwards, slowly sheathes Bakuzan. Suddenly a thought came into the wanderer's mind. "Why don't we just stay here and farm  for mats some more until the sun goes down? I need the mats anyways and you probably do, too." said the wanderer with a slight enthusiasm in his voice. He stared at the Macradon, who was already walking towards the Urbus, hoping to get an answer. As he kept walking farther, the wanderer kept pace and kept asking.

• 2 weeks later...

"You know what? We could also get some materials if we farmed on the 5th floor" he said "I mean, why not get two bird with one stone". Macradon was somewhat good at finding dungeons, as he had done it many times, though some times it just turned out to be nothing, but when he did find the dungeons, it always went well. The SP and loot that was given from a dungeon was always good, and for the little effort they needed, it was a good way of grinding levels when there were no quests to take on anymore.

"Oh right, the 5th floor... You've got Reveal?" The wanderer was somewhat taken aback. The armored knight didn't have to say any more. The wanderer had the same idea, find a dungeon and wreck havoc, but he chose not to say anything, thinking that this armored knight wouldn't bother with the Search & Detect Skill. He was sadly mistaken. "Uh.. anyways, if you have Reveal we can definitely hunt for some dungeons." The wanderer's face grew in an eager grin. He's only been in a dungeon once. The amount of Exp he got from it was pretty satisfying.

Now the two wandered off to Urbus to get  to the 5th floor.

Edited by Rain

Macradon nodded "Yes, I do have reveal" he said, as they arrived at Urbus to get up to the 5th floor. Macradon would get up to the 5th floor with all the sandy dunes and storms. Macradon would have his helmet on and take down his visor to protect him from the sand. "Let's head out!" he said as he would exit the town of the 5th floor and get out into the dessert area. The wind was strong and would push Macradon slightly, but just slightly. With a quick glance at the terrain, Macradon was sure where to look for dungeons "I've been on the 5th floor many times now, and I'm slowly getting used to it" he said with a giggle.

"Really..." The wander said in lofty tone. "I've been here once, and I highly doubt I'll get used to it." The wanderer quickly tinkers with his inventory and took out a cloak enough to cover the face, leaving just a slit for the eyes to see. "Do you see any yet? This sand is starting to become a nuisance." As the wanderer spoke, the winds picked up speed, slowly growing into a sandstorm. "You might wanna hurry. This is starting to look bad. See anything?" The wanderer started to go into a slight panic. He still hasn't gotten the survival skill. This sandstorm will definitely... hurt.

Macradon looked around in the sands, trying to see if he could find anything "Doesn't seem like there's much in the sands" he said as he was trying to look for materials in the sands. Of all the times he had been finding dungeons, it has always been close to naturally generated materials in the sand, so if he could find some materials, he could probably find some materials. Without much hesitation, Macradon continued the search for materials in the sands "The materials we find can to go your funds, Rain" he said and smiled towards the boy.

ID: 61136
LD: 1+3+3=7, no loot found.

Edited by Macradon

Strong gusts of sand plowed the dunes of sand as the two travelers pushed on through the desert. "Just how is he handling this storm? I could barely see anything." Looking ahead, the wanderer spots what could be a little cave where the two could take safehaven until the sand calmed down. "Hey! I see something ahead." As they got closer, to the surprise of the wanderer, there was nothing. It was just a large boulder who happened to be jutting out of the sand. "Damnit... no luck."

ID# 61148 results: Loot: 2

Edited by Rain

Finally finding something in the sand, Macradon would dig a bit to get to it. It seemed like some kind of gem that had been dropped into the sand. "Hey, I think I actually found something!" he said and would proceed to dig on. As he got to the gem, he would try to pick it up, but it didn't seem to budge at all. He would then try to get into a squat and use all his strength in his body to pull up the gem, and finally it moved. Though it moved, Macradon wasn't aware that it would move like this. As he slowly pulled it up from the sand, a stick was stuck to the bottom of the gem, and as Macradon slowly extracted the stick from the sand, something rumbled. "Doesn't sound goo-" he said and was interrupted by the sands quickly dispersing into a big pit that would turn into something alike a water slide and let Macradon off into a big underground lair. Macradon chuckled lightly "Well ... I did find something" he said.

ID: 61149
LD: 18+2+3=23, Advanced Dungeon found.

Edited by Macradon

OOC: Pretty sure LD 24 is an advanced dungeon... unless you can choose? O.o

Watching Macradon fall down, the wanderer tinkers with his inventory to take out a potion to use before following suit. He knew this is where it gets tough, he's gotta be ready for anything.

Just he jumps down, he spots Macradon standing there waiting. As the wanderer began to walk forward. A Lizard like humanoid jumps down from the ceiling clad in a shield and a scimitar, and tried to attack the unsuspecting wanderer. Unfortunately for the lizard, the wanderer was too nimble and dodged the blow before anything landed.

Reacting quickly, he unsheathes Bakuzan and dices the lizard ripping 2 red marks on it. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to eliminate the threat. "I got this one, go ahead and try to find some more." The wanderer for sure was certain he couldn't best this beast alone, but Macradon can wipe out more of them ahead to speed up the process. The wanderer has to pull his weight.

- Greater Mitigation Potion I used - [+18 Mitigation]

ID# 61165 results: Battle: 7 (4+3) Craft: 2 Loot: 11 MOB: 5 (7-2)
[ Level 7 ] [ HP(28/28) ] [ Energy(6/7) ] [ DMG 5 ] [ ACC 3 ] [ EVA 2 ] [ MIT 9 + 18 ]
  [Han'ei] [DMG 5 ] = DMG 5 * SA (2*1) = DMG 10 - MIT 21 = DMG 1 (Min)
    -2 Energy; +1 Energy

[ Lizard Warrior ] [ HP(85/86) ] [ DMG 15 ] [ MIT 21 ]
  Missed
    -1 HP

Edited by Rain

[OOC: I made a mistake when rolling, still got Advanced dungeon though. Reveal only gives a +2, not a +3]

Macradon would look through the entire sub-dungeon they had found. Rain engaged upon one of the enemies and would take some of its health down. Seeing how dangerous the mob was, Macradon would step in and also engage, but he missed his attack as the lizard like warrior would dodge it with ease. It was probably because of his clunky two handed sword. Macradon would ignore that for now. To no other avail, Macradon quickly analyzed the Lizard's weapon, somewhat dull. It seemed like Rain would be able to take it down solo, so Macradon would advance on further to slay mobs.

Spoiler

ID: 61466
BD: 1, crit fail.
CD: 12, Recovery proc.
Sword art used: MISS

- Party List -
[1]Rain               60/60 HP || 7 DMG || 9 MIT || 11/15 NRG
[0]Macradon 165/165 HP || 13 DMG || 66 MIT || 40/40 NRG (-2 Energy miss, +2 Energy recovery)

< Lizard Warrior > 85/86 HP || 15 DMG || 21 MIT

Edited by Macradon