[PP:F13] A cup of Coco (Shirien)

Teayre couldn’t help but chuckle when Shirien apologised. Shaking her head she leans smiles at him before patting him on the head. “Honestly, it doesn’t matter you’re not the first player to treat me like that and sure as hell will not be the last.” Moving around with a few cupboards Teayre pulls out another cup. Placing it on her Table she beckons to Shirien as she fills it with hot chocolate. “I’m no chef, but I’ve found this particular hot chocolate is quite nice.” Pushing the cup towards her patron she sips from her own one. “I’m Teayre,” she chimes as she nestles down into her couch her eyes darting to the black katana mounted on the back of the sofa. “Listen, did you fancy trying out some of the mobs on this floor at all? There’s usually quite a few dungeons around here that are easy to do.”

He fought the internal urge to let out a sigh of relief when it was confirmed there were no bad feelings between the two of them and set his mind to memorizing her name as she prepared the hot chocolate. Shirien looked down at the cup curiously but with a smile on his face. It had been a while since he had gotten hospitality like this after all. "Thank you, it smells good." He notes after picking the cup up and taking a sip. He ignored the connection between heat and pain being a bit skewed in this world and said "Mm, and it tastes very good, I can't deny that!" He takes a second sip as if to confirm this and then sets the cup down to consider Teayre's suggestion.

On one hand he knew that he was not particularly powerful so the chance to become stronger was very much a boon. On the other however he knew enough about games like this that over extending himself was suicide. Stats were everything when it came to MMOs. "Well..." Shirien starts before trying to get his words straight in his head "That does sound like a nice idea to me, but you'll need to have my back." He chuckles softly and goes for another sip of his drink before continuing "I came up this high more to scout out the floors than actually fight. I'm not entirely sure I can kill anything this high up." He opens up his stat sheet and shows it to the lady with red hair. If she wanted him dead, he would be dead now, so he saw no harm. He was a little under half way to tier two equipment, but his tier one equipment were all perfect quality. He was well armed for his level if nothing else. "If you think I can survive... then sure, I'd be happy to do some slaying with you!"

• 1 month later...

Teayre smiled at Shirien, “Thanks, I’ve laced it with something.” Her voice fading to a whisper as she spoke. Waiting a moment to view the boys reaction, her lips twitching into a wider smile. “I kid, I kid. There’s nothing in there. Except pure chocolatey goodness.” Standing the girl walks over to where the Muramasa was stored in its sheathe picking it up and attaching it to her belt. She looked over at the boy. “I’ll keep your back, although there is one condition. That if you break it I will either leave you to die, or run you through with my Muramasa here.” Her eyes narrowed at the boy as she equipped her black and white stones. The hiding and finding stones. Her red coat flapping around her. “Don’t fall behind, don’t give yourself a chance to be hit. If you engage kill the target in one go. If you can’t do that stun it. Failing that don’t get hit. Understood?” Looking at the boy who had his hood pulled reasonably low she nodded before heading to her door. “If you’re happy with those terms. Come on.”