[OP-F16] Summer beach party!-COMPLETE-

Hydra blinked a few times, the bright blue sky had turned to a deep purple within seconds. At least it seemed that way, the brunette had been unconscious from heat stroke for the past several hours. Sitting up, his head swayed from left to right slightly. The party had dulled down in size from when it had begun now, all that remained were small pockets of people here and there.  The brunette glanced around himself sheepishly and let out a yawn as no one was nearby. "Looks like I missed it..." He mumbled sounding disappointed. Letting out a sigh he equipped his gear and slowly turned away walking back the previous route. If he met Zandra again he would have to thank her despite missing most of the event,  for now he would head back home, his familiar coiled tightly around him.

-Hydra leaves thread-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zandra smiled when Jomei gave her a compliment about the party she had arrenged. Thou, it was only gonna get better. She had been looking forward to this, since she felt now was the right time to do it. She walked to the table where Husky had his improvised bar. She made some room and climbed up on it so she could see everyone from an elevated position.''Everyones attention!'' she shouted to the players that was left at the beach party.''I have a pretty fun thing to announce. Within a radius of about three hundred meters from here, Ive hidden alot of potions. Why you may be asking. Since I'd arranged a little competition. The player that founds most bottles win. They come in four different colours. Blue, red, green and yellow. There is now different point for te different colours. But they have different effects if your to harch with them. The treasure hunt starts... NOW!'' after the last word she threw a potion on the ground so hard that it crashed, making a sound like a pistol-shot and a coloud of smoke.

Spoiler

To participate in the potion hunt, you roll on the perma roller and compares it to the table below. Then you total the number of bottles you found and that is your final score.

Blue(BD)(Weapon skill rank 1-4: +1, Weapon skill rank 5: +2):
1-2: 1 bottle that breaks and sends a cloud of smoke in your face.
3-5: 1 bottle
6-8: 2 bottles
9-10+: 3 bottles

Green(CD)(Crafting rank added as bonus):
1-3: 1 bottle that breaks and sends a shock of pain thru your fingers and hand that grabbed it(last for a moment).
4-7: 1 bottle
8-11: 2 bottles
12+: 3 bottles

Yellow(LD)(LD bonuses from skills and mods added):
1-4: 1 bottle that gives of a blinding light right into your eyes(last for a moment).
5-12: 1 bottle
13-19: 2 bottles
20+: 3 bottles

Red(MD)(Armour skill rank 1-4:+1. Armour skill rank 5: +2):
1-2: 1 bottle that breaks and gives the feel from a powerful punch in the stomach.
3-5: 1 bottle
6-8: 2 bottles
9-10+: 3 bottles

Any questions just PM me.

Edited by Zandra

After the crabs had been easily defeated, Hikoru sighed and sheathed his dagger, not even getting to strike the things. He sighed and returned to his tree and closed his eyes, enjoying the sound of the waves, and doing his best to block out the sounds of Opal and the other player that were nearby, and soon, he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Hikoru yawned and awoke to the sound of Zandra's yelling, and something about a contest with bottles. He looked around, and saw that night had fallen on the beach, and a few of the players had left. He sighed and listened to the contest, and It peaked his interest, and he hoped that he could find a few bottles. After a few moments, he had found a total of 4 Bottles, which wasn't a bad number. He sighed and brought then over to the player, a plain look on his face as he set them down in front of her, giving a small sigh and sitting next to his pile of Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow Bottles, unsure of what any of them did, and hoped that none of them would break on him

ID: 60704

BD: 2+2= 4 (Zippidy nothing -.-)

CD: 9+3 Ranks in Merchant= 12 (3 Bottles)

LD: 4+1= 5 (1 Bottle)

MD=1+1= 2

(OOC: Message me if I did any of this wrong)

Khrysaor noticed his friend coming closer. Bhairyuu sat down beside him, and Khrysaor motioned for Bhairyuu to take a few hot dogs from him. "I know these taste awesome, I have never really tried much of anything from the west. Basically, I mostly ate more of the Eastern cuisine." replied Khrysaor They stayed eating the hot dogs in silence for a few minutes. Khrysaor was looking out into the serene water, enjoying the little peace and quiet, before it was broken by Bhairyuu. As Khrysaor heard his question, he answered back, "Oh, do you want more. I got them from the stand over there." Khrysaor pointed to the little wooden shack, about a 100 meters to the left of them. Khrysaor decided to ask him something, "Yo, Ryuu have you ever had hot dogs before?"

After, he asked that Khrysaor laid back against the sand and watched the clouds go by. A few minutes later, he caught some unusual movement to where the food shack stood. A girl stood on top of the table and called for everyone's attention. Khrysaor was thinking, 'She is beautiful, I think she is the host to the party. Zandra wasn't it?' As he was thinking he almost missed the whole announcement. 'Hmm, interesting I like the sound of that. I wonder what are in the bottles, this sounds like it will be fun. It should be a fun surprise to learn the effects that the potions give.' muttered Khrysaor within earshot of Bhairyuu. Khrysaor turned to face Bhairyuu and said, "I don't know about you, but I think I will give it a try. It should be interesting and will help pass the time. See yah, at least until the end."

Khrysaor started to meticulously search the area for any of the bottles. After, finding a few, he started to feel tired, so he thought for the time being to take what he got and bring them to Zandra. He placed the 1 bottle of blue liquid, 2 bottles of green liquid, 2 bottles of Yellow liquid and the last 2 bottles of red liquid on the ground beside the other player's group of bottles. Hoping he did good, he sat down to relax and enjoy the cool breeze from flowing through the air from the direction of the water.

ID# 60709

BD: 3 + 0 = 3 (1 Bottles)

CD: 6 + 4 Ranks in Blacksmith = 10 (2 Bottles)

LD: 17 + 1 = 18 (2 Bottle)

MD: 7 + 1 Ranks in Heavy Armor = 8 (2 Bottle)

7 Bottles Collected

Edited by Khrysaor

Bhairyuu listened intently as Khrysaor told him where to get the hot dogs and when Khrysaor pointed to some little shack which lay about a 100 m behind them, he looked towards it while making a mental note to grab some to go towards the end of the party. He took a few more bites out of the hot dogs he already had in his hands and was relishing them while lost in thought when Khrysaor's query brought him back to the present and he hurried to answer

"Huh?...Oh...yeah, I have had these before...back in the real world I mean...I am from the US, so I have had hot dogs on multiple occasions...of course, none tasted as good as the ones my mom used to make, but...."

He had been speaking fondly about the happy times he had shared with his late parents when the still fresh memories of the gruesome murder of his parents and the maelstrom of emotions that he thought he had succeeded in burying deep within the innermost recesses of his mind once again rose up to the forefront of his mind unbidden, no doubt dredged up by the combined trigger consisting of the all too familiar taste of the hot dogs and his reminiscing about his parents. As a result, his voice which had been smoothly flowing till then, suddenly choked up and he fell silent abruptly and closed his eyes in an effort to get his emotional travail back under control lest Khrysaor notice it. A few moments passed and luckily he saw had laid down next to him and showed no signs of having picked up on his moment of weakness. 

Several more minutes passed and thankfully, he had managed to bring his emotions back under control of the reason and logic based, dominant part of his mind when he heard Khrysaor comment on the sudden hubbub of activity going on in the distance with some woman named Zandra apparently being in the center of it all. As Khrysaor remarked on her, Bhairyuu took a gander at the woman as well and commented

"Wow...you're right...she is pretty hot...and you say that she is holding some sort of competition...interesting"

Bhairyuu paused to think about the information he had just received and was trying to decided whether or not he wanted to risk the venture when he heard Khrysaor inform him that he was going to go try out for the competition and he bade him farewell saying 

"Alright...I might join as well...after finishing these hot dogs, of course..." 

Saying thus, he watched in amusement as Khrysaor went to try his hand at the competition and eventually did manage to get his hands on some bottles. He took a look at the other player who was competing in that little impromptu tourney and finally decided to take the plunge and see whether lady luck still had the hots for him or not. So he finished off the hot dogs in his hands,  took 2 Waters from his inventory and washed his hands, and then headed off to where Khrysaor was sitting now,  wondering if he too would be successful in this venture. 

Edited by Bhairyuu

Khrysaor was sitting on the ground taking a breather, while counting his collection of bottles. He checked out the number of bottles the player beside him collected him, and thought, 'Ahh man, its a tie.' After a few minutes, he noticed Bhairyuu heading in his direction. Khrysaor tidied up his area a little to allow room for Bhairyuu to sit down, and when he did Khrysaor turned to him and asked, "What's up? You up to join in on the competition?" 

Edited by Khrysaor

Bhairyuu nodded to Khrysaor and replied after he sat down next to him 

"Yeah, it looks interesting...and who knows, maybe I can get some free potions out of this and be able to save my Col for something else..." 

Bhairyuu said and then did a preliminary scan of his immediate surroundings to see if he could spot any of the bottles lying around, but did not see any, so he turned to Khrysaor and spoke

"Hmm, there doesn't seem to be any bottles here...I will just take a short stroll around to see if I too can find some...be right back, bro..." 

With that, he rose and after bidding Khrysaor adieu for the time being, Bhairyuu headed out to the shack and started poking about in the sand surrounding the shack within about a 100 m distance, his eyes keen and alert for any sign of suspicious colored bottles that might be hidden there by Zandra. He did this for about an hour and then took a little breather to see what he had found in his search. 

[Rolls]

Spoiler

ID# 60740 

BD: 3 (1 blue bottle)

CD: 11 (2 green bottles)

LD: 12 (1 yellow bottle)

MD: 8 (2 red bottles

After taking stock of his find, Bhairyuu saw that he had managed to find, 1 blue bottle, 2 green bottle, 1 yellow bottle, and 2 red bottles and thought to himself 

"Wow...not too shabby of a haul...especially considering I was just randomly poking around in the sand for these bottles...anyway I am exhausted so I think I will go back now..." 

With that, he collected all the bottles he had found and then took them back to where Khrysaor was sitting and once again sat down next to him, saying 

"Hey bro...I am back...and check out this sweet find...I got as many bottles as the other guy and just a little less than you, I think..."

Saying thus, he set up the bottles he found at his feet and then waited quietly for the competition to end while checking out the rest of the players who may be taking part in this competition. 

Edited by Bhairyuu
Corrected the number of red bottles found

OOC: @Khrysaor, and @Bhairyuu, MD 8 = 2 bottles not 3 :p I got it checked with Zandra cause MD 8 both gave 2 and 3 bottles...

After stuffing his face with food and brew, the wanderer is overflowing with energy. And now, Zandra's standing right in front of him hosting a little treasure hunt with rewards to the winner. Now he's stoked. "Alright! Let's do this!" The wanderer hasn't changed into his night clothes at all. He still wore his swimming trunks and his hooded vest. His bronze tan was still in effect. The crisp cold air of the night sweep by, but that didn't faze the wanderer one bit.

Now, everyone stood there waiting for the to hear the "Go" from Zandra. The wanderer couldn't keep still. His swayed back and forth while continuous flexing and obnoxiously yelling. (OCC: :o just got a potion idea... Potion of Stokeness! yes, it's happening! O_O #Getstoked)

Suddenly, a loud gun shot echoes through the air. That was the start of the competition.

The wanderer ran up and down the beach like a wild cheetah hunting down a nimble gazelle through the Savannah. He was an animal. As he went down the beach, you can hear echos of him yelling out. "Wooo!!!" "Yeah!" "Alright" "Yeeaaaahhhh booooiiiii!!" "Got em coach" This was a completely different wanderer. As if let out from the cage he made for himself in his unconscious mind. The part of him, he wants to keep contained. But clearly not tonight. After some food and a bunch of brew, the animal was out.

After an hour goes by, the wild wanderer is spotted running back to the party site with his hands in the air. He seemed to have somewhat calmed down a bit. "I got 9 bottles!" He yelled out to the fairly sized gathering.

ID# 60743 results:
Battle: 7 + Rank 3 Katana + Rank 1 One-handed Curved Sword = 11 Total = 3 Bottles
Craft: 5 + Rank 7 Alchemist = 12 Total = 3 Bottles
Loot: 12 = 1 Bottle
MOB: 8 = 2 bottles

Total = 9 Bottles

Edited by Rain

The night is falling and the party moves from the beach to everyones personal places. Maybe at an inn? Or heading home? Or maybe having another place where the party realy, begins?

+1 SP to:
Zandra
Shirien
Hydra
Lodenthal
Hikoru
Rain
Avilon
Hakai
Sierra
Kalesh
Asteria