[OP-F16] Summer beach party!-COMPLETE-

The sun is shining and the beams beeing reflected on the waves in the water off floor sixteen. A couple of hundred meters away from the town lays a small two storey's beachhouse. It lays right at a beach with almost white sand. About twenty meters from the water, the sand change into grass. Beside a big green leaf-tree there is a fireplace and over the fire there is hot dogs beeing grilled to perfect heat. Under the tree, in the cool shadow, there is a bench with a box on. If you walks up to the box there is ice-cold in it and there lays a dozen ice-icecreams in different colours. The player who have prepared this was a black-haired girl called Zandra. She had just been inside the beachhouse, that belongs to her, and changed to a more proper outfit. She then walks over to the tree to check on the hot dogs. She also writes an announcement to all plaeyrs in Aincrad. After awhile she presses send and closes the screen. She walks over the box and picks an ice-cream. She goes back to the fire, sits down a few meters away from it to not feel the heat. Instead she lets the sun warm her body while she is laying on the grass and licking the cold icecream.

The beach:

Spoiler

Namnlös11.png

Zandras fitting outfit:

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"A... beach party?" Shirien asks himself quietly while looking the message over. He glanced up at the sky and said "I guess that makes sense, some floors having beaches, but why so high up?" Some were blazing hot, others were freezing cold, but he wasn't about to argue with a good thing. It took him all of one second to gather himself mentally and begin walking towards the nearest tailor for some actual swimming wear. Upon exiting with his new swimwear in his inventory he started to tap through menus while approaching the teleporter. Upon reaching the sixteenth floor as listed by the all-invite he found a place nearby to change into his new dark purple swim trunks with a little black going down the sides. He spent about fifteen seconds stressing about the fact he was rather pale in real life and it carried over, but he tried not to let it get to him. His body had very little fat which made his muscles more visible at least so he looked reasonably healthy. Never before had he been so thankful for his metabolism.

Once his insecurities were placed firmly aside he kept his back straight and walked out onto the beach and towards the party itself. As the smells of food filled his senses his sense of purpose was reaffirmed. First though he had to tend to manners and the like. He was naturally drawn towards the fire so it didn't take long for him to notice who he assumed was the host. Remembering the name from the invite he said "Heyyyy, you're Zandra right?" He asks while approaching so his presence was known. A second later he was calming his breathing as he made note of her body with a swift up and down with his brown eyes which matched his neck length hair. One would be mad to deny her attractiveness, particularly in her swimsuit, but he tried to stay focused and calm. "Thanks for the invite, it was as good a reason as any to take in the sights of the new floor!" He realizes she had no idea who he was in all likely hood so he said "I'm Shirien, by the way, nice to meet'cha!" He finds his eyes occasionally flicking towards the hotdogs as they cooked. He was the type of man who would never turn down a free meal no matter the reason or excuse, but he also didn't want to come off as a parasite.

First to arrive is a man in purple swimtrunks. He walks up to Zandra and greets her.''Yeap, Zandra is me.'' she says with a friendly smile on her lips and a kind tone in her voice.''Well, Im tired of grinding for materials, levels and money. So I tohugth that a beach party would be nice. To just hang out and meet new peep's.'' She looks at the man when he then introduce himself as Shirien.''Well, its a pleasure to meet you Shirien. Please take a hot dog or ice cream and sit down if you want.'' she points at the box when she says ice cream and on the fire when saying hot dogs. Then she takes her attention away from the newly arrived player and opens her inventory. There she picks out her chain-whip and lays it beside her. Then she takes out a Diamondskin potion and drinks it.

-Diamondskin potion consumed. Safeguard activated

Edited by Zandra

*Sniff*... *Sniff Sniff*, A pleasing aroma of barbecued food filled the air. Hydra carefully lifted his head into the air taking the pleasing sent into his system. "Mmm..." He felt saliva gather around the corner of his mouth as his stomach rumbled slightly. After a few brief moments of bliss the spearman managed to gather his thoughts. Today was a special occasion, he had decided to give himself another underseved well earnt holiday from his store or at least he told himself that. Having heard tales about the front lines and the opening of the 16th floor the brunette couldn't help but go up to take a look. 

*Ping*

"Huh?" Hydra's interface suddenly popped up, his eyes diverted from the distant volcano that had been mildly erupting, to the message that had just been received. Not far from his current position a beach party was being held, and he was invited. "I can give it a look... that must be where the smell of food was coming from." Slowly Hydra plodded along the sandy beach his feet digging into the sand. This floor was certainly pleasant although a little hot. After a 5 minute walk the young man finally arrived, two players currently stood around a fire, both in swim suits. Hydra looked down at his own body, deciding it would be best to join them he stripped down out of sight and equipped his dark blue trunks. Finally he joined them, a little embarrassed about being half naked in front of people for the first time since the adventure began.  "Hi, my name is Hydra... Pleased to meet you. Is this the beach party?" The brunette mumbled with a weary smile.

Lowenthal erupted from the cool water, throwing his head back, tossing his hair out of his face. Lowenthal let out a large laugh as he flopped backwards, his toes poking out of the water's surface. How long had it been since he enjoied himself this much, on any note it had been far too long. Lowenthal poked his head back to the beach, and saw that a few more bodies had appeared. Lowenthal made his way to shore, and shuffled his way onto the beach. He smiled, as he gave the group of players a friendly wave. "Howdy." Lowenthal said, introducing himself. "Lowenthal, pleasure to meet you guys." Lowenthal said, his tongue fumbling. He wasn't wuite used to not introducing himself as 'Fool of the Velvet Room' or 'Master of Shadows'. Now he was just Lowe. He scoffed to himself. "No matter. Welcome to the party!" Lowenthal said, happily water dripping from his body and his Knights of the Blood Oath branded trunks.

Hikoru sighed and entered the beach. Although he wasn't one for things like this, all the drama at the front lines had driven him mad, and he needed a break. He had his weapon and his amulet equipped in case of emergency, but he was in much more casual clothes from his usual attire. It was the best he had in his wardrobe, but he felt much more at ease than ever before. He breathed and came over to his old Master, Lowenthal, and gave a small and faint smile.

"Hey man, it's been awhile..." He said, a little bit brighter than what he really felt at the moment. He sighed and went over, picking up a popsicle and looking it over. It didn't look like much, but he knew there was always a chance of enchants on any food item. He set it back down, until he saw if anyone got any negative reactants to the food, because you couldn't trust anyone nowadays

Hikoru's Casual Attire:

Spoiler

fushimi_saruhiko___colored_sketch_by_yum

Shirien smiled happily to Zandra and cheerily said "I think I will, thank you very much~! And hey, I can get behind any excuse to enjoy some off time from the struggles out there." He gives a little wave to Zandra as he goes and grabs himself a hot dog, pausing to bite it as out of the corner of his eye he notices Zandra taking out a weapon and a potion. He had no idea what was in the potion but her having a weapon worried him. He had his dagger in his inventory, and a lucky craft had these swimtrunks full of enhancements, but he couldn't help but feel intimidated by the sudden arrival of the weapon so he moved off to the side just to be safe. He hesitated a moment and with his back to Zandra so she couldn't see what he was doing he takes out an antidote potion and pours some of it on the food before taking a bite. Thankfully the potion was tasteless so it didn't ruin the taste of the meat as he turned around, bottle no longer in hand, the first bite of the food clearly taken. He felt bad, but he couldn't imagine why she'd suddenly take out a weapon. He did take a moment to wave at the other arrivals though if they glanced his way, wanting to seem friendly at least.

-Poison Relief

Finally finished with the creation of the potion that could save his butt from embarrassment, the wanderer wanders to the beach where he heard there's a beach party happening. Before he enter's the area, however, he takes out the tonic from his inventory and drinks it up. After drinking the potion, he swings his fingers in the air again and changes his clothes to that of a red vest hoodie with the KoTB symbol behind it and black trunks. He is a recruit after all.

The Bronze God used - [Easily tans to a nice tan color.]

As he finally enters the place, his pale-ish skin quickly begins to tan to a nice brownish color. Looking around he sees some people already at the party. He doesn't seem too late, however. Wanting to crank up the party some more, he swings his fingers again in the air. A few seconds later, he takes out a container, then starts walking towards everyone. With a grin on his face, "Now it's time to party... Ice cream anyone?" He glanced at everyone as he jutted out his hands offering a box of ice cream. What flavor it was, no one knows - well except for the wanderer (the flavor can only be seen by the wanderer. He chose the flavor, cause it was called mystery at the store. And it'd be a fun game if people can guess the flavor. "If you can guess the flavor I'll give you a little reward," the wanderer said to everyone playfully. 

PS - the flavor is whatever I'm thinking in my head. It's up to you to guess. Winner gets to order whatever they want from my shop for free. :3

Spoiler

3087641745_1_3_CofiRch4.jpg

Edited by Rain

Zandra is chit-chatting whit Shiriena, when she sees another player arrive. A guy in blue swimtrunks. He introduced himself as Hydra and asked if this was the beachparty."Yes, then you have come to the right place. Im the host Zandra."she says sith a friendly smile and starts to walk back, waving the hand at Hydra to show him to tag along.

Second, a familiar face is arriving. Her lips is smiling when Zandra walks upbto the man."Hello there mister foo... I mean Lowe. How you doing?" She says and gives him a hug."Havent seen you in awhile. When Zandra glanced over her shoulder she saw a man in casual clothes. She saw it was that guy from her shop. She gave him a nod and then turned back his attention to Lowe, her former and only guildmaster.

A minute later they herd a player arriving. A moment later the beach becomes covered with some kind of flying lights. Zandra looks at him. It was one of the other alchemists, was it Rain his name was." She looked at Lowe."Excuse me." She said and walked up to the man."Hello there. What are you doing?" She says and closes the box."For your information, I am the host. Please dont do this without asking me first. You can host your own party somewhere else iff this dosent fit you." She turns around and start to walk back to the gathering of people."And remove those lights. If I wanted a fantasy theme, I would have made it myself."

Avilon's mind was particularly lost upon herself her stream of consciousness even more garbled then in weeks prior, frankly a shock to anyone who had met the rather naive child. The chin length hair style now dancing in front of her eyes as the sea breeze blew gently lapping against her pale skin. She smiled and closed her eyes as her feed gripped the sand the sedimentary pixels now clinging to her feet as she grew teary eyed from how beautiful the beach truly was. Avilon had visited the beach with her family on various occasions, but there is something to be said for seeing the crashing waves for the first time. Her mind racing with thoughts of how it must have felt for all those laughing voices that  rang in her mind permitted the joy of the flesh as well or the visions for the mind. Peering out she now wiped away the salty water from her eyes as she now offered a childish smile and smirked, "I guess it's time for me to get off my lazy bum for once in my life and indulge in those things that my parents had always feared. Just not to deep though Avilon ... I still need to learn how to swim." 

As she walked forward she regrettably didn't take a peak around the beach to realize the small congregation perhaps it would have been wise to ask them for lessons before chancing it. "I won't even be out for long besides I can barely get the tops of my feet wet by standing in it here." The girl was dressed in a two piece bikini that was quite calm with the pink and white stripes sliding across her feminine curves as she now sat down her bathing suit already attracting sand to the bottoms. Feeling it through the cloth she mewled pathetically before hanging her head, "I forgot how much I hated sand ..."

Hakai walked up to the edge of the beach, ignoring the other players for the most part before flopping down into the shallow water. She was wearing a two piece bikini, but unlike most of the other girl that she had spotted she was wearing a t-shirt over it, which was now soaked and clinging to her skin. It probably hadnt been the best of ideas, but she was pretty shy about her body despite her outgoing nature. She lay back, resting her head on her arms, the bottom half of her body in the water and her head lying on her arms which were, in turn lying on the sand. It was quite peaceful, with the waves lapping at her midsection and the sounds of swimming and talking coming from the other people. Maybe she would get up in a bit and start a conversation with someone, but for now it was just so peaceful.

Sierra glanced around the beach startled as she now put a finger in her mouth and nibbled it, "Uhh, I thought that the beach would be a little less ... crowded since this is a death game after all what on earth is up with everyone. And why would Hakai want to come here of all places." Despite her strong and quite frankly cruel front she wears Sierra wasn't at all comfortable with public outings least of all ones that ended up in bathing suits that were less apparel then normal underwear. At first her eyes shot to the crowd a bunch of men whom she would have frankly thought about dating as many of them weren't half bad to look at. Sweet eye candy, although her wife may have a few actions that she didn't want to occur in public. She was dressed in long jeans and a tank top that was still over her the one piece that against her skin. Her body cowering behind the tree as if she was some peeping tom spying on the ladies locker room.

The wanderer stood there stone faced and occasionally flinching a bit to know he's alive, as he was getting yelled at by the one person he looked up to - Alchemy wise. "Uh... sorry. I thought I can spice up the party some more." He leaves the ice cream he brought with him at the table where the other ice cream Zandra brought was and leaves the scoop on the lid.

As he took a step forward to hit the water, he remembered that there's still PKers on the lose. Wanting to be on the safe side, the wanderer swings his fingers in front of him and took out a safeguard from his inventory.

-Guardian's Tonic used- [Safeguard]

Edited by Rain

A smile grew on Zandras lips. More and more people arrived at the beach. It was fun to see so many players beeing at her party. Thou säat the moment, only one of her closer friends has arrived. Lowenthal. There was no other frontoiners to be seen. Was thay keeping their distance from happenngs like this? Arter all, the players that had been player killed have everyone been frontliners. Zandra looked at every player to try and spot any thougth about anyone going for the kill. Thou she didnt saw anything suspicious. But since she is the strongest player present she feels like its her duty to protect the other lower leveled players. She didnt wanted any of their lifes be taken away because of her.

Hydra let out a sigh of relief upon being told this was the right spot and happily returned a thank you for the invite to the host. Soon enough players one by one were beginning to show up and the mood seemed to lighten, a nearby player had taken him by surprise, jolting from the water... Letting out a breath of air, the spearman felt the muscles in his shoulders relax. The brunette was mostly introverted in nature, but had a personal philosophy of throwing himself out every now and again to ensure he didn't drift into the depth of insanity. Socializing was healthy... most of the time. People seemed to be doing their own things, some swimming amongst the rolling waves, others gathering around the beach hut. Hydra stood nearer the fire, mulling about how he should tackle the situation when Twilight had decided to slither from her hiding point and coil around his neck, "Are you after some food?" She fluttered her wings in response, letting out a pleasant sigh he casually pressed an ice cream up to her face, smothering her left head with a strawberry colored coating.

After all this time, Kalesh could use some smiles, laughs, and general partying. When he found out about the party he took it as a good sign and headed straight up to the new floor he had never set foot on before. He spent a few minutes looking around which is why it took so long for him to actually appear at the party. He saw some familiar faces and several new ones. He took a deep breath as he stepped forward and started greeting people so his presence wasn't a surprise filled with whispers. The people he immediately remembered were Zandra and Lowenthal who he happily approached. "Hello Zandra!" He says happily before adding "Nice bathing suit" he compliments happily as he grabbed some ice cream and started licking. He slowly started to realize why he felt so hot and with a grin he tapped through his inventory and removed his jacket. He was now bare chested with his pants on for the moment, though he did kneel down and start rolling the legs up a bit for if he decided he wanted to swim or get in the water at all. His claws were on his hands but only out of absentmindedness. He treated them like an extension of his body so he simply forgot to remove the pointed-finger gauntlet. He also gave a smile and wave to Lowenthal, happy to see his icon was still green. "Heeeey~" He says cheerily to the player he recalled as a dagger user. With his initial introductions done his eyes started to wander around to the other guests. He couldn't really judge anyone's strength but he didn't feel particularly threatened for some reason so he just smiled as he inspected everyone. The women were all beautiful and it was then that he knew that coming was a good decision. Beautiful sights after starting at a rusted steel bars and stone walls was a pleasant change of pace.

Avilon took a deep breath before turning back to the crowd as she now winced and awkward expression as she now recognized at least a girl who had been of great assistance to her in recent times. Zandra seemed like a friendly enough character and she was a formidable fighter, she now pulled herself back up to her feet and began to shuffle through the sand till she came up toward the other people who were enjoying the party, an impressive handful of boys and one whom seemed to be by herself as she hadn't even noticed the other female that was cowering away from the sights of the rest of the party. Avilon then put on the most gay of smiles as she now glanced over the  men and waving as a faint blush crossed her cheeks, "I didn't realize you had so many boyfriends Zandra." Stating rather oblivious that her context came off more as she was courting all of them at once as she now glanced from one to the other giving a small bow in her bathing suit before introducing herself, "Avilon charmed to meet you all."

Hikoru looked around as players pooled around him, after a moment or two, he watched as a few players are ice cream, and seemed to be okay. So he decided to grab one and eat it quietly, not having much to say to the other players. He gave a nod to Sandra, the host of this get-together, and he looked to see a few more males getting together, surrounding them. He just sighed and stayed to the back, sitting under a tree and enjoying the shade and shadows that surrounded him.

He sighed and felt as his familiar, Sutetchi, soon came crawling up his arm to get a lick of the ice cream. He gave a small smile and let him, letting the Familiar enjoy the cool taste. He sighed and took it back, scratching the familiar's chin. And signed, finishing the ice cream and closing his eyes, enjoying the small bit of R&R that he had been needing for quite some time. He would be well prepared in case of an attack, but he never knew what would happen, so it was best to keep an ear open to the conversation's around him, and make sure he nor anyone else was in danger.

Aster's amber eyes squinted against the bright rays of sun that beat down on her. Against her better judgement, the girl had talked herself into traveling to the sixteenth floor, far beyond her comfort zone, all because of an intriguing message. Her mind was eased only slightly when she spotted so many other players had also gathered, gauging the general atmosphere to be fitting for a 'beach party'. The girl had no change of attire save for her beginner's outfit, so she was likely to seem out of place in her everyday clothing. Luckily she wasn't a plate-wearer, so the blouse and pants she was wearing didn't weigh her down very much.

The girl continued to hesitate on the outskirts of the area, her gaze drifting between players. She didn't recognize anyone, which wasn't surprising since she hadn't gotten close to more than a handful of people. She began to have second thoughts, asking herself what had possessed her to travel all the way here. Aster nudged her glasses up out of habit as she tried to analyze the situation and decide on the best course of action.

The beach party went on smoothly and everyone seemed to enyoj it. To stay and relax, hanging out and talking with friends, take an ice cream or two. It have turn into a real success. Every new player to arrive she welcomes with a heartfull smile and a "Heya, nice to see you have decided to come visit my beach party. Make yourself a good time and enjoy your stay here. But, as she thougth earlier, she was disapointed no of her closer friends was present. Like Ariel or Calrex. Very well, she better just enjoy her time any...

Thats when a sound when a sound was herd from a couple of hundreds meters away down the beach. Her eyes immediatly turned to see what it was. Out of the water, two huge crabs crawled up. Zandra looked at all the player present. The crabs was far away to not aggro one of the gueasts. But Zandra knew it would still make the players nervous. As the host, it was her job to keep them safe. Zandra looked at the fire. She thanked the god she had put it up earlier. She grabbed it and started to run towards the couple of mobs.

OOC:  my edit got deleted. Heres what happened:

Shouted: keep calm, I'll take care of this!'.Activated charge, killed one of them with a frontflip. The hitted me with his claw. I flew several meters thru the air.

ID:

BD: 17x10=170-16=154 dmg dealt

MD: 6 hit 48 dmg

Zandra: 193/193 47/47

Crab 1: 64/64 dmg

Crab 2: 0/64 -DEAD-

Player:

Player:

Player:

Player:

Players have 24 hours to join the fight. Maximum 4 players+Zandra. After full party or 24 hours, next rotation starts. Crabs will only attack Zandra unless someone using Howl. If you dont wanna join in the fight you can still keep rp from afar, bust write that at the end of your post 'Dont joining the fight'.

Spoiler

Edited by Zandra