I am a low-level noob so I can't really go out on my own. Neither can I really just walk up to someone and say, "Hey there, I'm gonna kill stuff. You should tag along." It would be more like, "Hey there, stuff is going to try to kill me. You should save my sorry butt." Therefore, I am going to ask for someone that would be willing to hold my hand like a little toddler as I go through the beginning of this. Although, I probably would not appreciate you actually holding my hand so please refrain from doing that. Just let me know if you have anything you think I could tag along and act like I did something productive. Thanks for the help -big smiley face drawn here-

Edited by Giant Dad

IMO, Earning a Living, Secret Medicine of the Forest, Breaking the Unbreakable, maybe Worn Out Welcome. Other than that, generic PP Roleplays for killing floor 1 and 2 mobs. Or, if Seul has any tank ability like Howl, we could do a bigger quest like Avalanche or Long live the Queen and he and I can generate the hate while you stay back and poke the mob.

Well, I don't believe I will need martial arts for the build I have in mind so <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> is not really relevant at the moment for character progression. If the anneal blade can be a 2H long sword then <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> could be good. Same thing with <<Worn Out Welcome>> with the armour. <<Earning A Living>> could be nice but I do not know if I am well enough set up to open a shop quite yet but if you think I could do it then I do not see any reason not to. This is, of course, assuming that the rewards are going to be geared towards me though I would gladly split any rewards as well as possible even if you tried to give them to me so you have payment along with SP. If either of you guys have not done these quests and would like the reward then by all means take it as your quest. I am just happy to tag along. As for <<Avalanche>> and <<Long Live the Queen>>, those are up to you guys because I definitely would not be doing much at all.

So for <<EaL>> it would mainly be to get your profession and the SP and mats, Same with the others I mentioned. They are mainly for getting the SP so you can level. Not really for the other rewards. With that, Anneal blade i think can be a 1 or 2 handed weapon... not sure as i just have it as a trophy.

@Seul, wanna chime in buddy? Your higher than me.

I know it is mainly about the SP but you can get SP from any quest, you even get SP just by roleplaying. Therefore, the only thing truly differentiating one quest from another is the reward which it gives. I do not know if that really makes too much sense but whatever. I am just tagging along and getting boosted in all reality so I will do whatever you guys are willing to help me with.

I say we take down the field bosses starting with the Long Live the Queen quest. I do have Howl so there shouldn't be any danger in fighting them as long as I can maintain aggro. I'm also fine with not getting any of the Col or mats or items from the quests since I really don't need them that badly. It's true it's not all about the SP, but the more you have the better off you'll be. Trust me, you'll have more options available if we get a couple of levels for you and you won't have to be carried either. xD

9 minutes ago, Giant Dad said:

@Seul

I tried to send you a message via the personal messenger so we could move to that and it said you were not able to receive messages. What is up with that if you do not mind asking? We can just stay in here if there is some issue with the messenger

8 minutes ago, Nikodemus_Blackwood said:

His messanger is full because he is the Dev for GGO, so EVERYONE messages him ALL THE TIME!

That^ and the knights of the blood group PM has like 12 pages so that takes a good portion of the space up. x-x

Edited by Seul