[PP-F6] Into the jungle (Kalesh, Niko, Avilon, Hirru, Seul)-COMPLETE

Avilon glanced around and rested her eyes back upon the two familiar faces of Zandra and Niko before giving them a wave. "I must admit it was a pleasure meeting the rest of the party beside you two. I'm frankly glad that you are ready for this as I don't know if I would be capable of doing much for the rest of you. But I promise to do the best I can." Now rocking back and forth upon her feet as she groaned softly. "I don't want to make out with a bandit t-that sounds like the worst thing possible wouldn't they do horrible things?" She grumbled now sliding a hand down and rubbing her own back.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I find it funny, that some are still standing around while we're venturing through the jungle since Zandra's second post.)

"Don't worry about any of that.  You'll be fine, as long as you stand behind any of us when the enemy attacks."

The hunter said while still nudging the sleepy Seul along, as they continued on through the forest.  It wasn't much but they had to protect those that wanted to get stronger faster.  The front lines had become fewer and fewer as the days went on, and they would need more adventurers on the front.  Even though the hunter did not know Avilon very well, from her speech, he could tell that she was not near their level.  She would need the most protection, though that would be easy with three fairly high leveled players here.

( @Seul @Zandra @Kalesh @Nikodemus_Blackwood @Avilon I don't care who, but someone post.  It has been well over the 48 hour limit for everyone, and I want to find this thing.  I didn't waste a +LD item for nothing...)

Edited by Hirru
  • 2 weeks later...

As they pressed on, Zandra kept looking around. Both to try to find a dungeon, not that that was very likely, not before Hirru does at least she she dosent have anything to help her find it except her trusted familiar. But mainly she looks for any possible threats. Any mobs or maybe some kind of trap. It wouldnt be that unlikely to find trsaps protectinmg the entrance to a dungeon. Thou most of the traps is usually inside the dungeon. At least in movies and computergames. After all, this was a computergame, kind off. Tyhe other players second Zandra about keeping the pinkhaired girl safe. Zandra herself had lately been increasing her chances to survive, and keep other ones alive.

@Kalesh

Edited by Zandra

He glanced around, lacking any form of search skill he stretched his shoulders and sighed dramatically at the wait time. He didn't actually care he just felt like looking like he did for a second before putting a smile on his face. His eyes glanced to Zandra and a realization struck him. "I should probably think about getting myself a familiar." He muses idly while crossing his arms. "Where I'd get one though, not so sure." He smirked as he considered his options. Odds were only a select few types of familiars would suit his tastes. How many were allowed by the rules however, he didn't know. "Meh." He says while wiping the sleep from his eyes and glancing around the unsafe zone in vain. He lacked any kind of luck boosts or the like, just his default luck stat, so him 'helping' might just end up wasting their time on a weak dungeon.

((Given the timeline, should we just skip Seul from now on?))

@Nikodemus_Blackwood 

Edited by Kalesh

keeping with the group, Nikodemus kept his weapon and shield at the ready for any mobs that may spawn. He watched Hirru as he tried to find a dungeon. Nikodemus was interested in how those with that skill did so. He glanced at Kalesh after hearing him mutter about a familiar. Looking towards the rest he wondered what they were all thinking. His mind wandered greatly at all of this. "So, Hirru, you find anything?" His eyes glanced around, but he saw nothing himself.

The young shield maiden now wandered behind all the rest of the travelers, her own mind dazed and sleepy as she wasn't all that familiar with any of them. Slowly creeping forward till she was now behind Zandra, it was odd but when they first met she was forming what seemed to be a sisterly bond toward her in her own subconscious. Even though she was a tank she realized that some encounters were best to be left to the strong players including these sub dungeons as she now instinctively reached forward and gripping Zandra's hand as she now looked around nibbling her lip ever so nervously.

They were getting deeper into the jungle, which meant that they could be attacked by rather strong creatures at any moment.  The hunter continued to push the nearly unconscious Seul at this point.  It appeared that the dagger user was just sleeping while they carried on, with the hunter being the only thing that kept him out of danger.  He sighed heavily before looking back to the rest of the group.  They seemed eager to find the dungeon and get out of here, which would be the safer bet.  Even he didn't like being this far into the sixth floors jungle, unless he really needed to.  

"Nothing yet, but don't let your guards down."

( @Zandra unless @Seul is ready to post. )

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: sry for the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong delay. Havent had that good opportunitys to reply these last weeks.

Zandra looked at Kalesh when he mentioned that he himself also was planning on getting himself a familiar. Thou he didnt knew what kind to get. Zandra scratched her chin while looking sligtly upward like she was thinking.''Hmm...'' she said in a dreamy tone.''Maybe some kind of falcon. Cant put my finger on it but by some reason, it feels like it should fit you. Or maybe a fox.'' she paused.''Or maybe you want something more exotic like a fantasyanim...'' she got abrupted when she felt a soft hand gripping hers. When she turned her head she saw it was the pinkhaired shieldmaiden. Zandra smiled and answered the grip.''Dont worry Avi. You can feel completly safe, I wont let anything or...'' she glanced at the other players present.''...anyone harm you.''

@Kaleshskipped. You up @Nikodemus_Blackwood

Edited by Zandra

Moving about with the group, Nikodemus listened to the idle talk between players. Hearing Hirru mention keeping ready, Nikodemus brought his shield up a bit and made sure he was prepared. Looking around more, Nikodemus tried to pick out anything helpful, but his eyes were unfocused at the moment, drawn back to the conversations around him. Hearing Zandra promise protection to Avilon, Nikodemus felt a bit of relief. He had been worried for the young shieldmaiden, and he was worried that if worse came to worse, she would be abandoned. He sighed slightly and rolled his shoulders as they moved, preparing himself mentally.

Zandras smiled from her lips disapeared when she saw none of her fellow party members did anything. Only Niko seemed to still be present at least. Hirru said that he was gonna find a dungeon for them. But it seemed he skipped searching at all. Zandra shrugged her shoulders and decided to take a look around herself instead. Thats when she spotted something. She didnt knew what it was but it looked like there was some kind of inscription on a nearby rock. It was way to straigth and circular lines to be just random. She walks over to the mossy rock and insected it closer. There seemed that you could move one of the rocks up or down. She took a grip around it and pulled. A deep rumble was herd and then the whole rock rolled to the side, showing a secret passage behind.''Hehe, I guess we have our dungeon.'' she said, her smile back on the lips.

@Kalesh you up

ID: 63523 LD: 20+2=22 Advanced dungeon found!

Edited by Zandra

Standing beside the young Alchemist, Nikodemus stared at the large dungeon and tilted his head. With a sigh, Nikodemus looked around for the others. "Where did everyone go go? I swear they were all right here..." Looking back to the dungeon, Nikodemus shrugged and then prepared his shield and his axe. He hefted the blade in his hand and smiled, ready to go in and fight whatever came their way. "So, you ready Zan? Cause if the others don't catch up... It'll be just you an me..."

Stats:

Spoiler

Nikodemus: Lvl: 22 | 88/88 HP | Energy: 22/22 | MIT: 65 (7+13+9+18+18)  | Thorns: 14 (7+7) | DMG 9 (1+3+3+2)

Avilon stood behind the crowd rather confused upon the subject of things as she followed behind those whom she had grown use to adventuring with. Zandra and Niko were both quite kind to her so she took to their sides readily as she looked about the jungle her shield, sword and armor all attached in the proper positions as she began to wonder. "Where exactly is the rest of this dungeon a-and are we certain that I will be of any help to the rest of you?" She said softly mainly addressing Zandra as she was feeling a rather sisterly vibe toward her back when they completed a mission back in the woods.

Exactly how long had they been walking for? He couldn't say and since he was still half dead he was still half dead and couldn't really remember much up until the point where they found the dungeon. As soon as they did though his expression perked up and he took a position next to the others as he waited for the trip inside to start. "Alright, I'm good now I think. Let's get this dungeon show on the road." He said with a smile. He took a moment to equip his gear, but in the next he was ready to start fighting anything the place had to throw at them.

• 2 weeks later...

[Picking this back up with a roll to take out the first few mobs.  We'll keep post order as it was:  Zandra, Kalesh, Niko, Mobs (Niko's roll), Avilon, Seul, Hirru, Mobs (Hirru's roll)]

"If you're so ready then you should be howling."

The hunter said as his face went from friendly to stern as he drew his blade.  Maybe it was something that he had learned from multiple excursions into dungeons, or something peaking his hunter instincts, as he took initiative into the depths.  His search skill would find anything before it could hit them, unless they were much more powerful than the hunter, which there was never any doubt that there would be.  

"Stay behind me, and don't touch anything.  Depending on the dungeon, there will be plenty of traps and large amounts of mobs."

Thankfully, that wouldn't be the case for long.  The underground tunnels zigzag for a bit, but only for a while.  Soon they would find themselves in a fairly dug out room with a few branching tunnels that seem to be showing signs of life.

Mob stats:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121202084434Weremole
HP: 40
DMG: 20
MIT: 10

[They're floor level stats, and no I don't plan on making them stronger as there is nothing that says that it has to be half of Zandra's health.  These are not meant to give loot, they're meant for slaughter.  Nothing more or less.]

They came out as quickly as he could shout out a command to get ready.  As he was the closest in front, all of them immediately attacked the hunter without mercy.  Their claws repeatedly ripped through the hunter while his health dropped.... a blip.  Thankfully, this was only the sixth floor, and the mobs were fairly weak compared to some of the other hunts that have happened before.  Each claw would slash through him, but his armor would hold true.  There would be a moment after they all attacked that the hunter's health would constantly heal the damage from their attacks.

"They're relatively weak, but I would take caution.  These lot are centered on me, so let loose on them!  We need to thin them out quickly!"

The hunter shouted out before Oath let out an explosive shockwave of energy out, when it was stabbed into the ground, and killed off a handful of the weremoles.

(@Zandra You're up)

Spoiler

[ID: 65412]
[BD: 7+2] Hit
[Sword Art: Lightning Fall] 1x7x11= 77-10(Mit) = 67 AOE dmg
[MD: 10] Crit +2 (22-25= 1 x 15 = 15 dmg)
[CD: 6] Regen +18 x (15) = +270 hp regen

[H:0] Zandra - [ ? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Kalesh - [ ? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Nikodemus - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Avilon - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Seul - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:1] Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 17 / 31 en] ( -15 hp / +270 hp / -14 en)

Weremole 1~4 - [0 / 40 hp] (-67 hp)
Weremole 5~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Hirru

Zandra took forth her whip and followed rigth behind the hunter. She knew that he was an experienced treasure hunter, or that was what she had herd at least. But she knew she was the strongest player present, so she was ready to step up when the enemy arrives. It didnt took that long for them to engage the enemy thou. Thou she let out a deep sigh. There was quite alot of them. And she was a single target player. Most of the time ot didnt mattered if she attacked or not since the AoE would take it dow  anyway without any extra effort. So she decided to let out a howl to keep the other ones safe. When Hirru shouted to them to thin them out quickly she glanced at his healthbar. It didnt lowered that much and it seemed he had battle healing since it refilled again. She shrugged her shoulders and <charged> at the closest one as well as chaeging up one of her weakest sword arts and a few moments later, the corridor lit up and one of the weremoles healthbar hitted zero.

Spoiler

[ID: 65501]
[BD: 4+3=7 Hit 17x4=68-10=58

[H:1] Zandra - [ 205 / 205 hp // 46 / 50 en - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]

@Nikodemus_Blackwood- [ 
[H:0] Avilon - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Seul - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:1] Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 17 / 31 en]

Weremole 1~5 - [0 / 40 hp]
Weremole 6~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Zandra
  • 2 weeks later...

[Skipping everyone for the next hit because of time.  Also, since I haven't seen Niko, Kalesh, or Avilon, I'm voting to skip them for now.  Until their return, the post order will be as follows: Zandra -> Seul -> Hirru -> Mobs -> Repeat.  If any of the previous members of this thread wish to post, do so, but please PM the next person so that we don't cross post something.  Thank you, and LET'S FINISH THIS!]

With the sudden influx enemies, the hunter thought that the team would take the hint to attack while the iron was hot, but that didn't become the case.  Avilon wasn't strong enough to do enough damage, maybe.  The hunter didn't know much about her to get her statistics.  Kalesh and Nikodemus were one time quest partners, which didn't give much, but he knew that they could protect Avilon, at the least.  What was really bothering him was why his guildmate and good friend wasn't assuming his tank role, and howling at these beasts to get their attention away from the hunter.  Thankfully, their team leader knew what to do, but her weapon wasn't made for multiple enemies.

The mobs saw the obliteration of their kin and were confused on whom to attack.  That confusion gave the hunter an opportunity to let out another AOE attack.  As he found that they were relatively weak, the hunter used one of his weaker attacks to defeat four more of the weremoles.  At this point, he didn't want to waste all of his strength and energy on these minions, but that would have to be his role in the fight.  Zandra could take the boss easily.  Hopefully..

@Zandra

Spoiler

[ID: 66080]
[BD: 10+2] Crit
[Sword Art: Vertical Square] 4x1x13= 52-10(Mit) = 42 AOE dmg
[MD: 1] Miss

[H:1] Zandra - [ 205 / 205 hp // 46 / 50 en]
[H:0] Kalesh - [ ? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Nikodemus - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Avilon - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:0] Seul - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:3] Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 10 / 31 en] ( +1 en / -8 en)

Weremole 1~9 - [0 / 40 hp] (-42 hp)
Weremole 10~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Hirru

After Zandras last attack, not even a single one of her party members did a move. They was all standing still, silently. What was going on? Was there some kind of debuff that didnt affected her or what? Thou one of them move, the hunter. Hirru jumped in and slayed another four of the ugly enemies.''Nicely done there Hirru! Feels good to not fight this battle alone.'' she said with an irritated tone in her voice.''Seems like its up to you and me then.'' Then she turned her focus to one of the other weremoles.''Now you die!'' she shouted to it as her chainwhip flew thru the air in two diagonal swings. Her opponents healthbar quickly turned from full to null.''Well, can someone also attack them. Im a single target player so if Im gonna fight this alone it will take forever.'' she said and looked at the rest of the party except Hirru. Then she looked at the hunter.''Seems it still is only you and me.''

Spoiler

[ID: 66194]
[BD: 8+3=11 Hit 17x4=68-10=58

[H:2] Zandra - 205/205 (43/50)
[H:0] @Seul - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:3] Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 10 / 31 en]

Weremole 1~10 - [0 / 40 hp]
Weremole 11~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Zandra

[It's been 48 hours..]

"It seems so."

It did seem like the others were having some kind of problem, as they were not moving at all.  Not even Seul, his guildmate, was coming in to fulfill his role as a tank.  It couldn't be that they were all protecting the lower leveled players.  There must be something else going on here that he could not see.  Though, that would have to wait until these creatures were vanquished.

The hunter prepared himself while the remaining four continued to circle around him.  When Oath began to glow a feint blue, two of the were-moles attacked consecutively on both sides of him.  For some reason, the hunter made an alternative movement that cancelled the sword art.  It didn't take much to stop when it did not activate yet, but that was a different story for one that was in execution.

He jumped out of the way as the two slashed just where he stood.  The other two tried to perform the same act, but the hunter used their own momentum against them.  As they attacked, the hunter ducked under their claws while guiding them with his arms.  They flew past without harming him or themselves.

"I'm losing quite a bit of energy here."

@Zandra

Spoiler

[ID: 66270]
[BD: 2+2] Miss
[MD: 6-1] Miss

[H:2] Zandra - [ 205 / 205 hp // 43 / 50 en]
[H:0] Seul - [? / ? hp // ? / ? en]
[H:3] Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 9 / 31 en] ( +1 en / -2 en)

Weremole 1~10 - [0 / 40 hp]
Weremole 11~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Hirru

Still, the hunter was the only other player except Zandra that moved anything at all.’’Seriosuly, come on guys. Can you at least respond so we know your not paralyzed or something? HELLO!’’ but even as she scremed, none of the party members reacted the slightest.’’Oh my gosh.’’ She said to herself, was starting to get realy irritated. She turned to Hirru, that just had failed to complete his sword art.’’It realy is just you and me Hirru.’’ She said with a sad tone in her voice. She knew that area of effect skills took a lot more energy then the single target one. So she didn’t knew how much the male had left when he said he was losing quite a bit of energy.’’Well, in worst case scenario, I will take care of them. It surely will take a lot longer time, but I have planty of energy left.’’ She answered him. Then her focus turned to the enemy. There was five of them left. She didn’t wanted to waste any time, so she charged up her sword art and charged the nearest. Just as last time, it didn’t had much to preotect himself with and quickly turned into pixels.’’There, if you have enough energy to do one more aoe attack, then we are as good as done. I will take care of the boss alone so don’t save anything for that.’’ She said with small smile on her lips.

Spoiler

[ID: 66341]
[BD: 5+3=8 Hit 17x4=68-10=58

[H:2] Zandra - 205/205 (40/50)
[H:3] @Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 9 / 31 en]

Weremole 1~11 - [0 / 40 hp]
Weremole 12~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Zandra

Our team members seemed to really be stuck, from what Zandra had observed.  He had heard about some probable stunning effect that affects large groups of people, but that was supposed to be in large towns not in a dungeon.  Though, this did happen to himself when he was having a duel with one of his guild members.  That wasn't important right now.  What was important was to take out these weremoles before any more come through.  Zandra was able to take out another one, but with his energy supply, he would have to start taking them out one by one, as well.  With a quick change of stance, the hunter blasted past two of the creatures before the sword art stabbed into the torso of the third.  The two that were bypassed were blown back by the force of the Vorpal Strike, and could not advance on the hunter.  He turned his head to Zandra and shouted,

"Only three more left!  I have enough for one more."

@Zandra

Spoiler

[ID: 66370]
[BD: 7+2] Hit
[Sword Art: Vorpal Strike] 1x5x11= 55-10(mit) = 45 dmg
[MD: 1-1] Miss

[H:3] Zandra - [ 205 / 205 hp // 40 / 50 en]
[H:4] Hirru- [124 / 124 hp // 5 / 31 en] ( +1 en / -5 en)

Weremole 1~12 - [0 / 40 hp] (-45 hp)
Weremole 13~15 - [40 / 40 hp]

Edited by Hirru