[PP-NK-F13] Shattered

I closed my eyes for a second and let everything sink in finally. I not only had provoked a murder guild, but I was stupid enough to allow Oikawa to get himself involved in my mess. And that's not to say that he was not capable of defending himself. He could probably end my life in less than thirty seconds, but that was not the point. Oikawa may have killed Zelrius, but I believed that he didn't have the specific reason to kill Opal. He was not available to the voices of murder, even in a game. For myself, I could say otherwise because I was a walking sob story that no one cared about. Hell, I had become so irrelevant that Opal did not even know who I was. In my case, that was for the better as she had no way of knowing what I accomplished or my stats. But it didn't matter. Oikawa was brought into this situation once before, and I was not about to allow it to happen again. 

"I suppose I am not in the correct mindset to devise a plan. If you hadn't been here I would be dead right now, Opal probably has wayyy more attack damage than I do," I looked down at his hand for a moment. I knew it wasn't a good idea, though it was just a hand, to initiate in this sort of way. He killed Zelrius through an extension of Opal. But he was my friend. I swallowed the small amount of pride I had left in me and took his hand. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

• 1 year later...