[PP-NK-F3] <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Rain)

Jazmyne had woken up particularly early that morning, sliding out of bed in a hurry to reach Floor 3 before the Sword Art Online commute crowded Aincrad. People had a tendency to be annoying, after all, and Jazmyne would rather not have to deal with anyone other than the person she had in mind at the moment. Rain, the mysterious player she had met only yesterday, and saw last in the evening. She desired to learn more about him and since he had rejected her invitation to room in the same inn, Jazmyne had to resort to other methods. Said current method being one that she favored due to the fact that she got something out of it. A quest. Sending a quick PM to Rain, Jazmyne then hopped onto the teleporter before muttering "Delilah Village".

Spoiler

TO: «Rain»

SUBJECT: get up

MESSAGE: ay man its jazmyne from before obvi. now wake up were gonna go questing and you cant be lazy on me. go to floor 3 it should be empty so ill find you myself or whatever. 

The wanderer was casually eating is breakfast when he had received jazmyne's pm. Luckily for him, he's already on the 3rd floor. He came here last night for a reason and it got too late so he just stayed at the in here... it was.. also free. 

The wanderer's face fell down to the table, "Ugh... the woman who kept instigating fights... fine." He opens his pm and quickly send her pm saying "Meet me at the village center." With that done, he quickly stuffed his food in his found and rushed off to the town center, where he saw Jazmyne just walking outside the teleporter.

As soon as Rain's eyes fell on Jazmyne's figure moving from the teleporter, her gaze met his own and she jogged for the boy, a smile on her face while she held out a welcomg high-five for the other to return. The thoughts of fighting monsters, taking a quest, getting free stuff, and being a step closer to a powerful life in Aincrad had Jazmyne in a rather good mood, the teen acting giddily and childishly for the time being. Soon enough this effect would wear off and result in grumpiness, but that would take a while to achieve depending on how the quest and socializing with Rain went. "Yo." She began, grabbing Rain's arm to pull him closer, the brunette holding him close as she dragged the boy for the designated quest location. "I figured out where to go from some other players last night. Let's hurry up and go, it won't be a long walk. Probably." She shrugged, smirking in the process, staring upwards in the direction of Rain's eyes as the two began a pace in sync, side-by-side. "Miss me? You were kinda distant yesterday but maybe that was just shyness speakin' for ya. We can talk, I promise. Tell me anything and I won't ever say it to another soul. Except my mom, maybe..."

As Jazmyne walked out from the teleporter, she began to dart at the wanderer and grabbed him by the arms. In his mind, he was panicking. "Why was is she grabbing his arms? Why is she getting so close? WHY IS SHE EVEN THIS ENERGETIC IN THE MORNING?!" His mind grew more and more flustered as she led him to the place. As they got closer the supposed blacksmith that gave out the quest, Jazmyne kept trying to get the wanderer to talk. He of course, isn't really one for talking. He would rather have his actions speak than words. "Miss her? maybe... and yes I was silent, that's just how I am. I don't feel like talking.." The wanderer stayed quiet, but silently answered her in his head. It's too early to be talking.

Once they got the NPC... "So this is the guy?" The first thing he said all day. And it wasn't even answering Jazmyne. Will she get mad? Problem, but all that talk was... a bother.

Rain's silence seemed to be even more annoying considering Jazmyne's happy mood that was now quickly turning sour. She stuck her tongue out at him in dissatisfaction, gripping the boy's arms tighter as she yanked him forward, picking up the pace as a skip became evident with each one of her large steps. Jazmyne simply desired a new item in her inventory, but also to swing her whip in retaliation. Combat would definitely take a load off her mind despite the circumstances and possible outcomes of the slightly dangerous adventure. Eyes scanning the town, Jazmyne nodded towards the designated blacksmith NPC once she spotted the familiar quest marker, finally letting go of her comfortable spot clinging onto Rain's arm in order to approach the NPC and accept the challenge of hunting for materials. 

"Yeah. Mhm. Okay." Jazmyne repeated in boredom as the NPC spoke, which in return seemed to make him angry, but the brunette already knew what to do after reading on it and listening to others talk about it too, so with an "Okay, fine, you little brat. Go and see if you really know what to do, and if you don't then I want to see you begging for forgiveness next time I see you. I was even gonna give you a hint on where to find the-Nevermind." The old man NPC chuckled a bit before turning his back on Jazmyne, entering his shop, hugging an elderly woman who waved in Jazmyne and Rain's direction before closing the door and leaving the two players to themselves.

"Eesh. Guy's got problems... You shoulder understand, hah." She muttered, rolling dark eyes while accepting the quest with a light tap of the "O". "You lead the way to the Fields and I'll handle everything else. Just watch how it's done, m'kay?" Jazmyne poked Rain's side, crossing thin arms over her chest while awaiting a response. She'd get one from him today, and not just a simple one sentenced reply like usual. He had to speak more than this, right? 

Edited by Jazmyne

As she tried dragging the wanderer to the fields, he of course fought back. He still hasn't even accepted the quest also. Like her, he skipped through all the dialog like a normal person would with no interest in backstory. He just wants the objective and location. With a quick tap of accept, he began making his way to the fields. On his way, he read up on the quest.

"We need to collect the hide of Dark Elves? Woah that's pretty uh... dark... Should I ask her if she got something else? no... I'm sure it should be the same."

As the two reach the forest, the wanderer began to scour the place looking for Dark Elves, regrettably, he couldn't find any. "I don't see anything..." Perhaps @Jazmyne could find one or two.

"Well," Jazmyne suddenly remembered a small detail from her last group outing that seemed to be at least somewhat important enough to mention. "first let's party up." Swiping through the menu, pausing in the middle of an open field, Jazmyne first ensured that Rain had accepted her group invite for taking the quest before moving on. After the boy's comment she rolled her eyes, pointing to a figure that contrasted highly among the bright grass and azure sky. "Right there. You must be blind." Another Elf made its way slowly next to the other as if summoned.

Equipping her beloved whip, purple gem glimmering among harsh sunlight, Jazmyne smirked before attempting to activate one of her Sword Arts. It seemed to surge throughout her body without warning before moving her limbs all on its own. Naturally she took on the smaller Elf though still felt accomplished when the lash of her whip sent it flying into the air, the same place where the ugly creature exploded into crystals. "Okay go ahead." She waved Rain on as if too good to attack just yet. "Squint your eyes to see if you have to."

Spoiler

Mob(s):

8/8 HP, 9 DMG, 1 MIT - Dark Elf 1 (doesn't qualify for loot)

90/90 HP, 9 DMG, 10 MIT - Dark Elf 2 (qualifies for loot)

Roll:

#62943, BD 7, CD 3, LD 7, MD 6

1 (Default damage) + 1 (Sword Skill) + 3 (Enhancements) = 5 Base Damage * 1x2 (Crack of Dawn Sword Art) = 10 DMG

Party:

Jazmyne - 12/12 HP, 1/3 EN, 1 Hate

Rain - 84/84 HP, 21/21 EN, 0 Hate

Edited by Jazmyne

OOC: Read the spoiler

Spoiler

*cough cough* I'm level 21 forgot to edit my sig. Also, since you're controlling the mobs, you're going to have to roll for their attacks too. You can roll individually for each or have the same roll for all of them. Up to you. Since you wrote down MD 6, that means they're hitting. You can choose how they'll choose who to attack.

Also since you killed one of them already, You have generated 1 hate. It would be 2 hate if you crit.

I'm also beefing up the HP cause it doesn't qualify for loot for me. :P

The wanderer winced at the drop of her comment. That fact that's he's partially Japanese doesn't help with the fact that squinting just make him even more asian than he already is. But he couldn't pay attention to that comment for long. As Jazmyne had he back turned to the 2nd Dark Elf, 3 more Dark Elves showed up, and they seemed stronger than the one that Jazmyne just killed. Reacting quickly, pulls out a Damage Crystal and rushes to her side. 

As he drew his Katana, an azure glow came about his blade. He swung his sword twice, as if warming up, before going berserk and diced all four Dark Elves that surrounded them.

"How about paying attention to the fight? You could've died."

Spoiler

ID# 63163 results: Battle: 11 (8+3) Loot: 19 (17+2)
[H 0] [Rain] [Level 21] [HP (84/84)] [Energy (1/21)] [DMG 9+2] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9]

» [Amatsu no Homura] [DMG 9 + Crystal 2] = DMG 11 * SA (5*2) = DMG 110 AoE - MIT 10 = DMG 100 AoE
  » -20 Energy

[Dark Elf 2] [HP 0/100] [DMG 9] [MIT 10] DEAD -100 HP
[Dark Elf 3] [HP 0/100] [DMG 9] [MIT 10] DEAD -100 HP
[Dark Elf 4] [HP 0/100] [DMG 9] [MIT 10] DEAD -100 HP
[Dark Elf 5] [HP 0/100] [DMG 9] [MIT 10] DEAD -100 HP

+8 Materials (100%; LD 19)
+2,000 Col (LD 19)

- Total Loot -
8 Materials
2,000 Col

Edited by Rain
  • 3 weeks later...

"Oh shush." Jazmyne moved to flick Rain's shoulder, sticking her tongue out at him and spitting in protest to his words of warning that she simply ignored without care. Though she was grateful for the savior she would never, ever, say anything, naturally. With two hands pushing against Rain's back she shoved the male player forward, further into the depths of Floor 3 that become shrouded with a light fog and darker grasses along with a spookier atmosphere. "Oooohh, I bet you're scared out here~ You seem the type." Jazmyne teased, wiggling her fingers around for added effect of annoyance.

With another elf appearing Jazmyne prepared for attack, but she failed to land it and had to turn her head to hide a blush conjured out of a mix of embarrassment and disappointment. "Psh whatever..." She mumbled, falling back so that Rain could take his own shot.

Spoiler

Mob(s):

90/90 HP, 9 DMG, 10 MIT - Dark Elf 6 (qualifies for loot)

Roll:

#63560, BD 1, CD 7, LD 3, MD 6

1 (Default damage) + 1 (Sword Skill) + 3 (Enhancements) = 5 Base Damage * 1x2 (Crack of Dawn Sword Art) = 10 DMG (Miss)

Party:

Jazmyne - 12/12 HP, 0/3 EN, 1 Hate

Rain - 84/84 HP, 1/21 EN, 4 Hate

Edited by Jazmyne

Jazmyne tried her hardest to annoy the wanderer but she's more like just an annoying fly on the wall at best. She really didn't bother the wanderer much though, he was more concerned with the mobs they'll be facing with his level. That said, Jazmyne continuously tried to push the wanderer's buttons as they wanderer the forest. "I've seen worse than this place," he says as they casually walked through the dark damp forest. He has seen worse. This game literally brought out his inner demons in one of it's quests.

Soon, after a few minutes more of walking they run into a dark elf. Jazmyne quickly jumped in without a care in the world. The wanderer took to his blade wanting to back her up, when he suddenly realized that he has no more energy. He had hoped to recover a good amount by now, but the system is somewhat broken. Thinking quickly, he remembered he recenly bought an energy drink from a friend of his. He quickly swipes his fingers in the air and quickly took the drink and drank it.

+10 Energy (Energy Drink Used; 1 post turn)

Edited by Rain

Jazmyne hadn't been paying attention to Rain, expecting her companion to swing and get things done. But when no combat could be heard she turned in time to see him taking a swig from some kind of bottle. "Really?" The brunette questioned, quirking her eyebrow in annoyance. "Drinking on the job instead of working?" She shook her head as if a disappointed mother before beginning to slow clap. "Nice nice." The elf attempted to attack thought the attempt was futile and pretty pathetic. It had Jazmyne laughing in seconds. Swinging her whip idly over a shoulder the brunette decided to take a break and skip her turn. "Still waiting for you to go hun~" She teased.

Spoiler

Mob(s):

Roll:

#63684, BD 8, CD 8, LD 3, MD 2

Party:

Jazmyne - 12/12 HP, 1/3 EN, 1 Hate

Rain - 84/84 HP, 11/21 EN, 4 Hate

Edited by Jazmyne

OOC: Made a mistake on my stats, it's a base DMG 9, not 8. Since I can use r5 SAs already.:v

The wanderer looked back at the situation as the brunette woman began to scold and somewhat tease him, just as he finishes his energy drink. "It's a drink that's suppose to save your butt. If you payed any attention, you'd notice I had no more energy." Just as he finishes his words, he sees the item kicking in and it boosting his energy pool. He quickly began rushing in right at the lone dark elf.

Slowly drawing his blade, it began to glow azure. With that single swing of his blade, the wanderer had hoped to finish this shenanigans once and for all, but unfortunately, he hit nothing but air. It seems he had missed the Dark Elf.

ID# 63685 results: Battle: 5 (2+3)
[Rain] [Level 21] [HP (84/84)] [Energy (10/21)] [DMG 9+2] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9]

» Missed
  » +1 Energy; -2 Energy

Edited by Rain

"You could've used a different Sword Art then." Jazmyne retorted, not really sure about the topic she ranted on about though not one that went down in a fight very easily. Speaking of which, the elf charged forward once again and honestly Jazmyne felt as if she could kick the thing a mile away with one swing of the foot. But turns out the elf had a different plan in mind. It swerves past Jazmyne and rushes for Rain. The brunette lashes her whip but ends up forgetting to activate a Sword Art so relatively the attack does nothing. With a tiny spear it launches the sharpened pole in the direction of Rain's stomach. The weapon pierces the male's stomach before falling to the ground and disappearing. With a cheer the elf backs up and prepares for another attack. "Great..." Jazmyne mumbled, flipping her hair in annoyance.

Spoiler

Mob(s):

Roll:

#63765, BD 7, CD 10, LD 12, MD 10

Party:

Jazmyne - 12/12 HP, 1/3 EN, 1 Hate

Rain - 73/84 HP, 10/21 EN, 4 Hate

Edited by Jazmyne

OOC: Btw, you're landing your attacks with a BD 7+ So that means you're doing some damage, but their MIT it too high, but there will always be a minimum 1 damage even if they're MIT is higher than your damage. I just noticed it now. :P 

The Dark Elf completely ignored the nuisance that was the brunette with the whip and went straight for the wanderer. It quickly tried to pierce The wanderer's armor only for the damage to mitigated considerably. As it jumped back, the wanderer quickly gripped his blade tighter once more. As it got closer, the blade began to glow azure. Then, in a flash, the wanderer lands behind the Dark Elf as if finished with his prey. He slowly sheathes his blade. As the guard hit the opening of the scabbard, three slices cleave the creature from three different directions, before it broke into pixels.

"Aren't we done with the quest by now?" He questioned as he had just noticed the amount of Dark Elves, he has slaughtered. "Anyways, before we get to another fight, let's rest up. My Energy Pool is almost wiped out."

Energy Regen (1/3)

OOC: Idk if you know... After 3 Post turns without combat, you regen your entire energy pool.

Spoiler

OOC: You forgot my MIT -3-

ID# 63797 results: Battle: 10 Loot: 17 (15+2)
[Rain] [Level 21] [HP (82/84)] [Energy (2/21)] [DMG 9+2] [ACC 3] [EVA 0] [MIT 9]
 » [Sinonome] [DMG 9 + Potion 2 + Crit 2] = DMG 13 * SA (3*3) = DMG 117 - MIT 10 = DMG 107
  » -2 HP; +1 Energy; -9 Energy

[Dark Elf] [HP -19/90] [DMG 9] [MIT 10] DEAD -107 HP

+1 Material (100%)
+450 Col (LD 17)

- Total Loot -
9 Materials
2,450 Col

Edited by Rain