[PP-F11] Summer Lovin' (Grave)

~"I love you too Jose" she said as they separated from their kiss, her voice slightly shaky. It felt good to love someone like this, someone she could trust and knew would not let her down. She nestled her head into his chest and listened to his heartbeat as he spoke. He said he would protect her with his life and become much stronger to do so. Jevi would usually take offense, thinking she would not need anyone to protect her and she could survive SAO on her own. But she felt vulnerable now, especially since she knew he would keep his word. She took a deep breath and exhaled, ~"I'll only want out of here if you're there when I get out.. I.. wouldn't was this to end." 

She lifted her head from his chest and looked into his eyes, moving a hand from the back of his neck to his cheek, ~"Even though we may live far apart, almost on opposite sides of the world.. I want to find you when we escape from here. I want this.. to be real." Slowly, she ran her fingers down from Grave's cheek, down his neck and placed it on his chest, her golden eyes watching as she did so. She smirked, "But.. I'll settle for this for now." And ended with a wink.

My eyes widened in mild surprise, but my expression became relaxed once more, and I ran a hand through her wet hair. "Where do you live? Because the first thing I am doing after I have been rehabilitated when we leave this thing is booking a flight over to you. Then we can see what will go on after that, hey?" I decided, tilting her head back so I could peer down into her eyes, before gently tucking her against my chest again. "I refuse to let this just be something over this game... our feelings are more than just those of our avatars. Heh, I find that funny..." I chuckled lightly. "Most kids' parents tell them to watch out for people online and to stay away from online dating... and here we are doing that exact thing. To think we are so close here and now, but we are so far apart at the same time... I promise to close that gap as soon as possible." I promised her, pulling away, taking her hand and raising it to my lips, kissing the back of it gently.

"So... how you liking the beach?" I asked as we drifted in the water, with me occasionally sweeping an arm out to stop us from floating too far out, just far enough so I could touch the sand. "Tell me when you are ready to head back in." I offered and kissed the top of her head. "You know... we need to go to the beach when we meet. Even if it means traveling halfway across the country. Could be out first journey together." I suggested with a wide, confident grin.

~"I from the United States actually, one of the lucky ones that actually got a copy of the game over here." she chuckled, ~"And what about you? I wouldn't mind taking the trip out to where you are.. even though this game was the last of my money really." Her voice got solemn, as she was reminded of her pathetic life back on the outside. ~"Especially since I have nothing where I am." She accepted Grave's notion to pull Jevi's head back into his chest and she closed her eyes and smiled. Immediately her mind was taken off of the shitty life she had. Because now, she was living a better one. ~"Actually, I don't live too far from a beach, I live on the east coast of the country, so its only a two or three hour trip. I just never really took the opportunity much when back in the real world. But I would like doing that with you." She smiled softly. She turned her body and began to make her way back towards the shore. ~"Come on, lets go dry off maybe do something else rather than turn into prunes out here." Pushing through the water, Jevi's body emerged from the virtual ocean, dripping wet. She went to look for a towel, but then remembered where she was. Opening her menu and tapping a few buttons, she lit up for a moment as if  changing her clothes, though when the light was gone, she was dry once again. ~"Sometimes its nice living in a video game." she said with a laugh.

I chuckled. "Makes sense, you do not seem like most of the Japanese players. I knew something was different about you," I responded with a wide, cheeky grin. "I am actually originally from England, but my body would currently be in a hospital in Japan. I moved to Japan for a few years and Dived with some friends I was lodging with over there..." I informed her, before chuckling awkwardly. "God, I am so screwed, I have definitely overstayed. Wonder how big my fine is going to be," I jested with a more hearty laugh. I stroked her hair as her mood lowered from what appeared to be a triggered memory, but she quickly perked up at my mention of the beach. "That is great! Makes it much easier for us. That is one thing on our bucket list already," I told her with a wink. I hastily followed her to the shore, leaving the glimmering water behind. "Hm? What do you have in mind, my love?" I asked and tilted my head curiously. With just a few button presses, Jevi was dry and fully clothed once more, and I snickered to myself, following suit. My body shimmered once, before it was covered by a long, black coat with a high collar and chains down the front. "Yes, sometimes it is. It does have its perks," I smiled softly, wrapping my arm around Jevi's waist as we headed back to the town.

As Jevi's clothes materialized back onto her body, Grave asked what the two of them would do now. Looking down, she realized that she had equipped her clothes again, rather than just drying her body off. ~"Huh, guess I just put my clothes back on as habit..I planned on maybe relaxing on the sand some more.." she looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to set on the other end of town "but I guess we should maybe head back since its getting dark." She waited for Grave before walking off of the sand and back onto the streets. She wondered what the two of them could do now. They could get some food, a drink, go shopping.. or.. She looked over at Grave and her tan cheeks flushed pink with the thought. (Its now or never I guess) she thought to herself. ~"Well... why don't we go back to your place. Im sure being a restaurant and all you have some sort or wine or alcohol. We could have a few drinks and... S-see where the night takes us." She smiled at her boyfriend and wrapped her arm around his, nestling herself into his arm. ~"if thats okay with you of course"

Thread Complete

+1 SP each

+200 col each.