[F1-PP-NK] Materials make the world go round. <<EaL Repeat>> (Rain)

Seeing Rain dispatch more enemies, Nikodemus smiled and then turned and charged at his opponents. Hurling his axe, he let loose with his Sword Art <Tomahawk Thrust> and sent the blade through each beast. After exiting them last boar, the axe bounded from the ground and flipped up into the air for a moment, then returned to his grip like a boomerang. As each boar squealed with rage and pain, they charged Nikodemus down and slammed into him, knocking him down. After they hit, they all burst into pixels, the <Thorns> effect in Nikodemus armor activating and tearing the beasts to shreds.

ID# 63669 results:

Battle: 5 + 1 <Concentration> = 6 Hit

Craft: 3

Loot: 20

MOB: 8 Hit. Thorns

Sword Art: Tomahawk thrust – 6*1 - AoE - (12 Energy)

My DMG: 9 x 6 x 1 = 54 - 13 = 41

Thorns: 24

Boars: 3 - 74 = 0 + 1 = 1 x 4 = 4

Nikodemus: Lvl: 27 | 96/108 HP | Energy: 1/27 | MIT: 74 (7+13+54) | Thorns: 28 (14+14) | DMG 9 (1+4+4)

[Giant Boar] [HP (0/60)] [DMG 3] [MIT 13] DED +1 mat on death, +1 bonus mat & 300 Col

[Giant Boar] [HP (0/60)] [DMG 3] [MIT 13] DED +1 mat on death, +1 bonus mat & 300 Col

8 mats. 1,200 Col

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

Laying there, Nikodemus grunted and stood, gathering the fallen materials. With a sigh, he looked to Rain and then smiled. "Well, I think that'll do it for me today. Lets head back." Turning, he returned with the Alchemist to town and divided the loot between them. Waving farewell, Nikodemus returned home..

Thread Complete:

+1 SP for 21+

+12 mats per party member

+2300 Col per party member

Awaiting GM LD

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood