[PP-NK-F4] Pale as Snow .continued. (Avilon)

Jazmyne trusted Avilon despite having only met the girl on that very night. There was just something special about the pink-haired girl not to mention it would be too late to abandon their relationship seeing as Jazmyne had already blurted out personal secrets. "Oh I noticed." Jazmyne curled her pink lips upwards before rolling her twinkling dark brown eyes. Avilon definitely was quite a talker and had already proven this fact by endless speech. Though surprisingly the brunette hardly cared and actually felt content while listening to her friend speak even if the words were complete silliness or things she could care less about. Such as feelings. Avilon might confuse Jazmyne's interest and confusion as a form of caring but unfortunately that wasn't the truth. Jazmyne could care less about the problems of others. But that didn't need to mentioned at the moment. "...It does...?" She perked up, forgetting about the needed towel, staring in Avilon's direction with both thin brows raised. All she did was share feelings and thoughts. Embarrassingly so. But nobody, other than her own parents, seemed to be affected by such sensitive things. Boy, was Jazmyne confused. This must be what having friends was like, Jazmyne thought with a blush of confusion marking her tanned body.

"Uh..." Her words were caught in her throat in reaction to Avilon's sudden display of affection. It took a few swallows of thick saliva and deep thinking for Jazmyne to return to Earth and to be able to speak again. Warmth engulfed her near freezing body once more despite water pellets still dripping from her drenched skin. Thin arms quickly wrapped around the pink-haired girl's body, a connection present that Jazmyne hadn't ever felt with a single person in the world. It was an odd feeling but also very pleasant. The crying didn't bother her and neither did the current awkward situation. Jazmyne felt like crying herself but wouldn't allow the salty tears to break free from the corners of her eyes. "Y-You can be my solace." She commented, tone low as if speaking too loudly would break the girl in her arms. She finally found that one person she could rely on and find happiness with. How sudden, but not soon enough. After a few moments of holding Avilon tightly, Jazmyne's arms fell loose and she cleared her throat. "Avi. I'm naked." The brunette chuckled a bit before pushing the pink-haired girl away though a bit reluctantly. Touching had always been Jazmyne's comfort as well as her favorite way to communicate. "You little... Spyin' on me like you promised not to." With a flick of the wrist Jazmyne re-equipped her undergarments before walking away, only damp by now. "Good thing I don't mind you being a creep."

Avilon wasn't thinking straight, clearly in fact one might have registered that few thoughts ever managed to complete the passage through her brain a sad thought as she was also so brilliant in a lab.  She merely nuzzled into her like she was half sleeping against a pillow before then blinking hearing the remark about her being naked furthermore being told she was a creep caused her to squeak and release. Suddenly letting go of Jazmyne and toppling herself onto the ground as she practically bounced of the floor a fall that would have been immense pain in the real world merely dazing poor Avilon as she now was quite red and quivering her bottom lip as she spoke causing her speech to be a bit odd to say the least, "W-wait no I wasn't d-doing that as a creep I-I was just trying t-to f-feel better." Her eyes watering again as her feeling seemed to be a fragile urn that was already being glued back together from the hug to being crashed into a million pieces once more.

Spinning over onto her hands and knees as she began to prostrate Jazmyne as if she would worship a goddess that had grown quite upset with her. "I-I'm so sorry please forgive I didn't mean to d-do that I just can't control myself sometimes." A loud wail accompanying her apologies as she begged for forgiveness as if ready to do anything for her to make amends for her insolence.  A rather pathetic mewl escaping her lips as she laid there on the ground causing a small puddle to appear and disappear into pixels as if a continuous fountain.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh I know..." Jazmyne muttered, rolling her eyes while face palming. "I forgot how innocent you are, Avi." The brunette sighed before moving over to her friend, bending down to grab the pink-haired girl in a hug, lifting her up from the ground. "It was only a joke y'know. I actually care about you okay? You can tell me whatever. But you gotta know that I joke around sometimes and you need to grow a backbone too. If anyone ever saw you do that they'd take advantage of you in a split second. Trust me." Jazmyne felt bad for her friend for being so vulnerable. She hadn't realized the severity of the issue at hand. But she'd teach her different ways to see and do things eventually, Jazmyne planned. Avilon needed her help and she wasn't going to leave her new friend alone anytime soon. For both of their sakes. Even if people bowing at her feet happened to be what she wanted, right now it was from the wrong person. Without another word Jazmyne would take Avilon's hand once she would stand up on her own feet, leading her to their room. "You can sleep in my bed if you want." The brunette offered out of instinct, hardly believing nor realizing what exactly had escaped her lips, and honestly not caring. Sleepiness was taking over.

Edited by Jazmyne