[PP-F2] The sly and headstrong <Itzal, Jazmyne>

Itzal stood in the flowery meadow once again.  Ever since he found the small patch of verbena in this meadow he'd come here once a week.  He would always remember his sister and this was his reminder.  The flower was his sister's favorite.  She would always put one of the flowers in her hair.  She was the primary reason he trained.  To get back to her as soon as he could.  The second reason was so that if and when he encountered a pker.  He could give them the judgement they deserved.  His party may not understand that people would gladly kill at any given moment, but he knew.  Since the death of his parents, he knew.

Itzal looked up.  It was almost sunset.  He typically trained by himself in the night hours.  More diligently after that stupid wolf incident.  However, ever since he received his custom sword retributor, mobs haven't been so difficult.  Pretty soon he'd have to move to a more difficult level.  He sat down and brushed one of the flowers as the breeze kicked in.

"I will get back to you Aimi," he promised aloud.  "I swear it."

Though Floor 2 couldn't even begin to compare to Floor 4's beauty Jazmyne still enjoyed to roam the flower fields, mostly safe zones fortunately, and especially at night. Stargazing was one of her most frequent and favorite hobbies aside from pranking unsuspecting players. There's a truly satisfying feeling she derives from such a thoughtful yet lazy activity. Eager to get to a certain spot before the sun sets Jazmyne picks up her pace. Only stopping when, of course, another player happened to be standing directly where she wanted to sit. And yes, she had remembered the very spot that her butt had been planted in for the past week. Scrunching up her nose in disgust Jazmyne picked up the stranger's words as she stomped towards him.

"It's very flattering that you want to get back to me... but I'm afraid you've forgotten my name. It's Jazmyne. And that's my spot." She pointed towards the ground, surprisingly not sounding as sassy as usual. In fact tonight she happened to be rather content with life in-game. This guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Not that Jazmyne planned on starting any fights after the day ended.

Itzal quickly turned when he heard the voice.  His first reaction was terror that his sister might actually have ended up in the game after all, but he quickly erased the idea.  That was impossible.  As soon as that worry was out of his head he realized that this player's real name must have been Aimi, or another name that sounded like it.  Either way he didn't want to get on her bad side.  He wondered why she spoke to him with his ar- Oh that's right.  He never equipped Niger Natio unless he knew he had a chance of fighting.  Neither did he wield Retributor.  He bowed his head in acknowledgement.

"My apologies," he replied.  "I had no idea any spot was taken."  He took one more look at the verbana flowers before moving to a different area and secretly stroked the bracelet.  'I promise' he thought.  Suddenly he remembered Velnia.  She was supposed to meet him here at sunset but she could have easily gotten lost.  He looked at the girl who approached the verbana patch.  Velnia might actually mistaken that girl for him.  He sighed as he called over.

"I have a friend who's suppose to meet me here and her small brain would see you as me.  If you don't mind I'm going to hang out here until she arrives."  He raised his hands in minor defense when he saw her annoyance.  "Don't worry, unlike most players I know how to shut up."

"It's..." Jazmyne paused, inspecting the situation. This person must miss someone and now really wasn't the kind of time to start fights. She sighed before shrugging and shaking her head. "okay. It's fine I was just being silly. Maybe I'm lonely. Eesh.." Rubbing her temples, she sat down where she was, not really caring about spots anymore. At night Jazmyne seemed to soften up. Or perhaps it was the setting. Either way the glare in her eyes had disappeared and the harshness of her tone flattened itself out. "You don't have to shut up if you don't want to." She piped up, desiring conversation so she wasn't completely bored. "What's she look like? I been walkin' out here for a while now maybe I saw her around or somethin'."

He saw the edge in her slip out.  When she asked he hesitated for half a second before sitting down, not directly next to her but close enough for a friendly conversation.  He looked at the girl beside him with greater detail.  She had long black hair and what seemed like dark gray-green, maybe aqua eyes.  She wore a simple cloak with a drawn hood and he noticed a whip hanging at her waist.  Itzal was automatically intrigued as he loved tactics and strategies, but he pushed that aside.  He only just met her after all.  He grinned at her question.

"Oh, well I think you'd prefer to see her in person than me describe her."  He looked around real quick.  "She should be here right now.  Then again she could be hunting rabbits again."

"Should be." Jazmyne rolled her eyes before glaring in the stranger's direction. "You should really watch over the things and people you care about." She warned, picking up a flower only to tear each and every one of its petals off in a vicious mannerism. Then again she had no idea what Velnia actually was, believing her to be a little girl. Being with someone else never had been awkward for her before so why exactly Jazmyne began feeling uncomfortable around another person had her mind going crazy in attempts to think up reason after reason. Thus a moment of silence occurred between the two before she decided to speak again. "You never told me your name."

He thought about the comment the girl made and lowered his gaze.  Oh he knew that all too well.  There was one time Itzal and Aimi had walked down the street together from the grocery store when they were suddenly surrounded by thugs.  They were about to assault his sister before Itzal shoved her away and told her to run.  He stayed behind to take the hits.  He closed his eyes.  Now that he was in this game however, he could actually fight.  And it wasn't as if Velnia would be attacked by mobs or anything.  They'd only attack her if he was around.  If anything she was safer on her own.  But he understood the girl's lack of info and the reason behind the statement.  It actually made him wonder what her past was like.

Itzal hesitated before answering.  If Aimi was her real name he would feel comfortable giving her his own.  After all it wouldn't be fair if he knew hers and not his own. 

"My username is Itzal," he said.  "If Aimi really is your real name I think it's fair to give you my own if your fine with it."  Itzal wondered if the words came out wrong but he hoped she understood his meaning.