So I thought I would set this up, as I saw there wasn't any...or at least any active ones from what I could tell. It seems Takneil inner cravings for being an Artisan grabbed a hold on me in real life as of late, drawing random things on impulse and from memory. All done free hand. While I'm not demanding anyone embarrass themselves by posting their art here, I will ask that no rude or disrespecting comments be made about another's work. If you have criticism it is highly welcomed but only if it is constructive, anything harmful will immediately be linked to staff to be removed.

-No disrespectful comments.
-Do not say another's art is better than someone else's. Everything here is a talent.
-Nothing UR will be posted here, it will be removed immediately. if you want it so bad ask me and I'll make a UR version of this IN the UR.
-Do not copy another person's art and claim it as your own, even if it is free hand please refer to where it came from and the original/current Artist. 

Other than that I will let this blossom! enjoy! ^w^  

Sans_30min.jpg
-Title: Meglomaniac.
-Artist: Tak.V
-Original Artist/Creator: Temmie Chang/Toby Fox. Of Undertale.
-Time taken: 30 minutes.
-Complete:...no.

Sadly I do not have a scanner of any kind so I have to take crappy photos >,<
This is far from complete and is the second drawing I have done in over two years. My shading is prolly going to be crap when I get to it XD. So I never in a thousand years would have thought I would have gotten the guts to draw Sans from Undertale, his character is so simple but demanding art wise as you don't want to just use his sprite. To me drawing Sans would have been...A Bad Time! Hahaha...ha...ha...ha...and no one's laughing...shoot me plz. 

Returning to what I was saying I ended up using an Art Prompt Generator it said 'Draw a Skeleton.' So blasted Megalovania I did and cranked this out. in all honesty it was fun, and I doubt I'll hate shading/coloring when I get to it. ^3^

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion Oh wow, you should really pick up people again O,o. Find your own style and stick with it, granted I'm still having issues myself but as you can tell from my profile pic I'm pushing through it X'D. NEVER LET PROPORTIONS STOP YOU!!. but I really like the eyes to be honest!, they are always an issue for me. Sometimes I cheat by using a ruler to measure out the distance between the two X'D hence why Takneil always has one eye X3. (regret not doing that with RWBY-RP Takneil still but his GF had one first so...yay.)

@Shirosu AHH! you scared me there! >,< I like never saw you online before, I didn't even know you existed before this! ;-; well I'm Taki SAO's resident...something... nice to meet you. and that's wonderful!, I really like what you did with the hair and scarf. It works really well :). 

Sans_full_view.png
As far as I'm concerned I'm done with this, I really want to do shading on Sans and his Gaster Blaster but I feel it would make it hard to see and clash with wispy background. I will say I wanted to keep it to black and white as much as possible because I wanted to represent the battle format of Undertale and how it is black/white with little color.  

So I've been thinking and I have decided, I will take suggestions. Ask me to draw something or suggest a prompt and I'll do it, though sadly I will not be accepting OC requests as of right now. I am still learning proportions for humans and before I do anything like people's characters I want to make sure that I have the talent to actually do it for them XD. 

In my opinion I am the bomb in drawing anything non human, as there is no expectations of how the creature should look. SO if you guys want maybe want a few MOB designs for SAO I'd be more than happy to try :3

Ariel and Shino, I hope to see you here more in the future and can't wait to see more art!.

Edited by Takneil

Oh damn, art!

I do have my character portrait!

Spoiler

onzuUUm.jpg

And now that I realize it ... I have tons of weapon art that I've done for people ........................

Spoiler

Like I was gonna upload all the pictures!

Here's the album
http://imgur.com/a/EY1DD

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...