[OP-F1] On a search

Hikari sat in the town center of the first floor. He hadn't even killed a single monster yet and he wanted to complete the game. "ARG! I'm not getting anywhere just sitting in the town center!" he shouted as the people passing by gave him strange looks. "Sorry!" he said as one person walked past still staring at him. He then wandered around town for a bit until he found a poster stuck up on a wall. 'Having trouble finding people to party up with? come down to Brock's pub & inn and we're sure you'll be able to find someone to help you kill those pesky monsters!' was written on the poster with a picture a man holding  his thumb up and smiling. 'Well, it's the only chance we've got at getting a new friend...' he thought to himself as he started to walk over to the inn. He then walked in to the bell above the door ringing and the woman at the the bar greeting him. he smiled at her and sat at the nearest unoccupied table that was near a window. he sighed and looked around the pub. their was around 40 people in the pub and it was only 12 o'clock. As he sat there he thought 'Okay Hikari, lets do something interesting that could be a possible conversation starter! Oh, I know!" as he opened his inventory and got out the empty booklet he was handed by some guy the day before and started to draw what he could see outside the window...

Jonathan sat on the bench on floor one. The sun reflected off his golden white hair. He was terribly bored. He didn't feel like going out without an ally. He began to walk down the main street and seen an odd poster. It was an invitation to a pub to meet new allies. Well I guess if anyone's looking for an ally they'd be there... Jonathan walked to and into the pub. He seen about forty people in the pub. He seen a blond headed boy by the Windows with a booklet who seemed to be writing. No. Drawing. He was drawing the outside. Jonathan smiled and walked over. "You're not that bad at drawing you know. That's pretty decent. You should maybe think about being an artisan." Jonathan smiled but then realized he forgot to introduce himself. "The name is Jonathan. You have one?"

When Jonathan came over and said that he was a good artist he looked up and smiled. "Oh, really? I was just sketching because I was bored..." When he introduced him self taka stood up, held out his hand and said "Oh, my names Hikari but you can call me Hiki if you want!" as he smiled. he then thought to himself 'Yes! time for the critical strike!' he turned his head and asked Jonathan "So what brings you to the inn?" as he sat back down and scooted over to let Jonathan sit down with him...

Emblem walked through floor six with his town clothes on. Just a white shirt and a blue dress shirt unbuttoned and tan pants. This was his favorite outfit to wear when he strolled along the town without anything to do. His dragon Aisu sat perched up on his head looking around at the people around him. Even though this was the first floor it was definitely  the most populated. It was filled with the players too scared to leave the safe-zone and players reminiscing about when they were the players scared to leave the safe-zone. He noticed a player who seemed to look a lot like himself. Curios he walked towards him. He entered a inn then sat down and began to doodle in a book. Emblem walked into the inn after him to discover that another player if he remembered correctly was named Jonathon sitting with the player. He walked up to the pair and smiled. Umm Hey. I'm Emblem. I saw you outside and you seemed interesting so here I am now.

Zandra was strolling around in the beginner city. She didnt had anything special planned for today. Would be fun to meet some new faces thou. She stopped when she saw a poster on a wall. Seemed there was some kind of meeting at a pub. A meeting for players to find other players to kill some monsters with."Time to help some beginners again." It was quite awhile she did but, before she went to the lower floors to find players to help. Now she havent done it for quite awhile but here was the perfect opportunity. She changed direction towards the pub. This felt good. Be of help to raise low levels to one day become frontliners. She entered the pub and inside there must have been more then forty players. She looked around. Then she spotted a trio and walked over to them."Heya. Im Zandra and I wonder if youre interested in having me with you on the hunt? I promise your safety if you let me tag along." She said with a friendly smile on her lips.

Jonathan listened as the boy introduced himself as Hikari. He said he was just sketching something. Then Hikari asked him what brought him here. Jonathan thought for a second then said, "Oh, I'm just tired of training by myself I figured I might as well find someone to party up with, then I seen you over here by yourself... " Then another blond headed boy came through the door. Someone familiar. Emblem. Emblem introduced himself to Hikari and said the reason was he looked interesting. Jonathan smiled at Emblem and then returned his attention to Hikari.

"Hikari, and what do you mean I looked interesting?" he said as he looked up from the sketchbook. He noticed that him and the boy looked similar in both build and appearance. 'That's weird, he looks a lot like me...' his thought was then interrupted when a girl walked into the pub and introduced herself to the three of them. "Hey the names Hikari, Hiki for short, and of course you can tag along." he said as he looked back up from his sketchbook again and smiled at the girl. 'She's quite pretty..' he thought to himself and continued to draw...

Emblem shrugged. Well i thought you looked a lot like me. Emblem looked behind him to see a woman walking up to them. Oh well hello. The woman introduced himself as Zandra and offered to help them. She promised her protection to them as well. Oh are you guys partying up? If you don't could I join? I'd be glad to help you guys get stronger! Emblem could tell that Zandra thought that he was a low level like the other two. But of course He wasn't exactly high level like he imagined Zandra was but he wasn't low level to the point he had to be cautious when he hunted on floor 1.

"Sure you can come too." he said as he stood up and put his notebook back into his inventory. "Shall we go then?" he asked as he equipped his noob sword. he scratched the back of his head and laughed "As you can see I'm a noob!" as he started to walk out of the inn with the four of them. on the way out of the city he asked the three of them "So, do you guys know any good farming spots?" as he started to walk backwards and smiled. As he was walking backwards he accidentally stood in a hole and fell over. "owch!" he said as he postured himself back up and dusted off his back. they then walked out of the town of beginnings and into the fields of the first floor...  

At a distance, she hadnt been able to see, or remember where she had seen. But now when she got up close, she remembered one of the blonde.''Oh heya Emblem. Didnt see it was you as first. How are you doin'? I hope the potions have come in good use.'' she said with a smile on her lips. If you want more of those, just drop by my store at sixteen to get some more.'' Then she turned to the others.''You are welcome as well to drop by at Exellance elexirium. Just send me a PM before coming and you can have your free uncommon potions.''

Then the party headed out. Zandra took place behind the group to cover up for anyone trying to ambush them from behind. Her charge skill would be enough to dart past them it something too dangerous came from the front.

As they wandered around the fields of the first floor. Hikari then pulled out his sword and signaled to the group. he then crept forward and got into a battle with the boar.

battle engaged

Spoiler

my stats: 

HP:4

DMG:2

MIT:0

ACC:0

EVA: 0

boar stats:

HP: 4

DMG: 3

BD: 7 (hit)

CD: 2

LD: 11

MD: 7 (hit)

boar= 2 HP

Hikari=1 HP

he hit the boar dead on but wasn't able to kill it. as he hit the boar then head butted him out of the way making him lose most of his HP. "Dammit!" he shouted as he turned to the group and signaled them to attack. he then got up, dusted himself off and watched the others fight the boar.

Edited by Hikari Ao

Jonathan began to walk quietly behind everyone. He was nervous among multiple people. A girl had shown up, and they all had begun to head to the fields. Hilarious took the first leap at the boar, who hit the boar, but the boar hit back and had knocked him into the red zone. He was a point away from death. Jonathan unscathed his sword and charged forward. He put himself in between the boar and everyone. The boar wouldn't be able to really hurt him. He jabbed the blade forward but was too far away from the target. As long as the boar wouldn't hit Hikari again, Jonathan was a ok. Emblem switch!" Jonathan yelled moving back, hopefully he understood it. 

Spoiler

Jonathan 16/16

Hikari 1/4

Boar 3/4

63550 BD:5

Emblem watched the player Hikari's health drop down to the red zone. He watched Jonathon charge at the monster dealing a taking away a bit of it's health. Emblem didn't want t kill it right away but then again Hikari was in a lot of danger right now. He didn't want the player to die. Es specially to a wimpy level 1 boar. Emblem heard Jonathon shout out switch signaling He wanted Emblem to switch with him. Emblem ran to the boar then brought his sword down cutting it cleanly in two. It burst into millions of fragments making the usual death sound. Uhh sorry guys I didn't want to kill it so quickly i just didn't want Hiki to die. Emblem sheathed his sword and looked at the other players.

Spoiler

ID: 63553

BD: 10

<Hikari Ao> 1/4 energy 0/1

<Morgenstern> 16/16 energy 2/4

<Emblem> 48/48 energy 11/12

<Boar> 0/4 *DEAD*

Suddenly, Hikari Ao took forth his sword and entered an encounter with a boar. He landed a blow, but sadly the boar did to. Hikis health dropped down to just a single point."NO!" She cried and gripped her chainwhip, ready to remove the beast from this world. Thou Emblem was faster and it have shattered before she could activate her charge skill."Nice job there Emblem. And Hiki, you need to be more careful..." she got abrupted by a sound behind her. She glanced over her shoulder. She raised her eyebrows."Hey, want some more training?" She turned around to face four new boars. She inhaled, placed her feets wide and then activated her howl skill. Gaining the boars aggro with a loud howl."Go get them!" She said to her party members when the four mobs came charging at her. But Zandra trusted her armour so she stood firm. And just as she thougth. The boars barely damaged her at all."Hehe." She laughed quietly to herself.

Spoiler

ID: 63558

MD: 6 Hit 3-54=1x4=4 Damage

<Zandra> 197/201 energy 49/49 Hate: 3

<Boar 1> 4/4

<Boar 2> 4/4

<Boar 3> 4/4

<Boar 4> 4/4

Edited by Zandra

Jonathan watched as Emblem charged forward, slashing the boar into two pieces, Jonathan turned to Hikari, "You can't just run out like that, if that would have hit just right.... Just let someone else take the damage...." Jonathan sheathed his sword just as the girl said, "You want some more training?"  She turned around a let out a loud howl. All forebears turned to meet her gaze and charged each hitting her. Her health barely moved. She was awfully high leveled.  He could kill one on hit with a sword skill, He readied the skill << Snake Bite>> and charged forward after boar number 2. He moved forward, slashing twice but failed to hit the target completely. Jonathan grimaced and turned around. He could never hit anything anymore. He backed away. He really needed to invest in precision.

Spoiler

Jonathan 16/16 2/4» 3-2+1=2

Hikari 1/4 

Emblem 48/48

Zandra 197/201

Boar 1 4/4

Boar 2 4/4

Boar 3 4/4

Boar 4 4/4

• 1 month later...

Zandra stood there, looking at the boys in her party. She had activated her howl skill, so all boars would now have their aggro focused on the blackhaired whipuser. Still, none of the boys did anything to take them out. Maybe they didnt wanted some more training. Zandras cheeks blushed. They probably thougth she was stupid or just wanted to brag. She scratched her neck with her armoured hand.''Ehe, well. If you dont want to, you can just say that. Dont just stand there staring. It makes me feel uncomfortable.'' She turned back to the boars. Maybe she should just clear them out then. Thou, maybe they just haven’t get themselves together just yet. They maybe wanted some more training but was to scared to engage immediately. So she placed her feets steady on the ground. Then she inhaled before letting out another howl, making sure the boars was completely and totally aggroed on her and the lower leveled would be fine.

Spoiler

ID: 65925

MD: 6 Hit 3-54=1x4=4 Damage

<Zandra> 193/201 energy 49/49 Hate: 6

<Boar 1> 4/4

<Boar 2> 4/4

<Boar 3> 4/4

<Boar 4> 4/4

@Hikari Ao, @Morgenstern, @Emblem Someone please post so we gets done with this thread :)

Edited by Zandra

Ooh God this was so long ago... Also Hikari So is not active... I forgot my stats from back then but....

Jonathan listened as the woman let out another breathtaking howl. She was definenlty the best in the party. She was probably a frontliner. Jonathan returned his attention to the boars. With a sigh he attacked forward, aiming after boar number two once again. His sword emitted a green light as he activated the Sword Art Snake Bite. He slashed the enemy twice, causing it to fall onto the ground. It emitted a bright blue light, and shattered. Jonathan looked to his other two male comrades. He hoped they could end this brisk and quickly. The woman still kept the boars attentions, leaving each of them out of danger. He would not have been in danger though.

65927 BD:7

Boar 2 Dead

Sorry for the short post...

Edited by Morgenstern
  • 8 months later...

As I waited for the present boys to act, I let out a deep sigh. None of them seemed to even move a muscle. Well, except Morgenstern. He charged in and made quick work of the boar he had previously aimed for. ‘’Nice one.’’ I said and turned to the other two. ‘’Come, can you do that too? I have the agro of the mobs so you are completely and fully safe. They will only attack me. Don’t worry.’’ Still, they just stood there, like they was lagging or afk or something. I let out another deep sigh. ‘’Come on! Just ATTACK them already!!!’’ I scouted at them. But they still didn’t acted. That was when I decided to make quick work of it myself. Sadly whip was a single target wepon so I could only wipe out one at a time. I letted my whip slash thru the air and one more boar exploded.

ID: 84226 (page lagged so 84227 and 84228 is linked to this post but not counted/used)
BD: 8 Hit
MD: 1 Miss

<Zandra> 193/201 energy 49/49 Hate: 6

<Boar 1> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 2> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 3> 4/4

<Boar 4> 4/4

I thought my last post was long after this thread? What the hell. 

The blond stood straight staring at the boars in front of him. Emblem, Zandra and he stood prepared at full HP, but Hikari was not looking too good.  He had no restoratives on him at the moment, and that would not be changing anytime soon. He wondered if he could possibly get another one. He was quite low on energy and only able to kill one if he even hit. Why Zandra did not use an AoE, he had no idea. Her whip slashed through the boar though, making quick work. He charged forward, his straight sword gleaming in his hands. A single hit and it was finished. He made a grunt as he took a few slashes at the boar but ultimately failed entirely within his attack. He rubbed the back of his head and looked over to the woman. "I am far from being any good. At this rate, I will be dead before I get to help the frontlines. I'll have to be a Scout or Tank to do any good. My attacking capabilities are completely pathetic" 

84256 BD:2

<@Zandra> 193/201 energy 49/49 Hate: 6

<Boar 1> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 2> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 3> 4/4

<Boar 4> 4/4

Finally, one of the guys actually did moved a muscle and got his a** out in the fight. But still, he was as useless as the other two was. I let out yet another sigh. ‘’I don’t get it. I seriously don’t get it. You guys are so incompetent. You cant even try to hit them, just standing there like statues.’’ Then I turned to the male that acted. ‘’And you, if you attack, its easier to kill them if you hit them. These guys wont pity you and take suicide you know. Just do like this.’’ I turned back to boars. I activated my weakest sword art that was also an AoE, which took out bopth boars with one slash. They exploded and disappeared into the air. Then I turned back. ‘’You see, like that.’’ Then I turned to face the town of beginning. ‘’Im tired of you guys, Im heading back home now. You take care of yourself.’’ I said and walked back to town and warped up to the beach at floor 16.

ID: 84269
BD: 4+3 Hit
MD: Dead before action

<Zandra> 193/201 energy 49/49 Hate: 0 (all mobs dead

<Boar 1> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 2> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 3> 0/4 -DEAD-

<Boar 4> 0/4 -DEAD-