What exactly is this website about?

Hey-

Simply put, the site is about Sword Art Online. We're a roleplay community based on the universe shown in the anime. What we do here is write / play through the different story arcs from the anime using our own characters to make our own stories.

We also like to talk about other things too every now and then-  

Idunno if that answered your question. xD

6 minutes ago, Seul said:

Hey-

Simply put, the site is about Sword Art Online. We're a roleplay community based on the universe shown in the anime. What we do here is write / play through the different story arcs from the anime using our own characters to make our own stories.

We also like to talk about other things too every now and then-  

Idunno if that answered your question. xD

i see, i kinda get it now, but can u expand on this please - " What we do here is write / play through the different story arcs from the anime using our own characters to make our own stories.

Well... You see how there are different sections. There's SAO, ALO, GGO; those are all games from different arcs the series.

We as members make characters and act as them while playing those games.

Here's an example of what I mean:

^^^That's the current floor boss for SAO^^^

If you read some of the posts you might get a sense of what I mean when I say we play our own stories.

If you still don't get it another way to look at it is like an online version of Dungeons and Dragons where there are stats and dice and all that fun stuff, but it's just SAO-themed.

That's basically what we are here-

1 minute ago, Seul said:

Well... You see how there are different sections. There's SAO, ALO, GGO; those are all games from different arcs the series.

We as members make characters and act as them while playing those games.

Here's an example of what I mean:

^^^That's the current floor boss for SAO^^^

If you read some of the posts you might get a sense of what I mean when I say we play our own stories.

If you still don't get it another way to look at it is like an online version of Dungeons and Dragons where there are stats and dice and all that fun stuff, but it's just SAO-themed.

That's basically what we are here-

yeah i get the idea now, thanks for replies :)