I Call This... The 420 Blaze It Build

Ok, so this is what I want to do with my character by the time that I max her out... It sure might take a while. Please leave a suggestion if there's something you think I should change. All the skills are listed in order of what I will go for. First, I'm gonna master healing, then tanking, and finally DPS.

Main Skills:

1. First Aid (Rank 5) [50 SP]
2. Search and Detect (Rank 5) [50 SP]
3. Extended Weight Limit (Rank 5) [50 SP]
4. Light Armor (Rank 5) [50 SP]
5. Battle Healing (Rank 5) [50 SP]
6. Howl (No Rank) [10 SP]
7. Fighting Spirit (No Rank) [10 SP]
8. One-Handed Curved Sword (Rank 5) [50 SP]
9. Charge (Rank 5) [50 SP]

Extra Skills:

1. Katana (Rank 5) [50 SP]
2. Martial Arts (Rank 0) [0 SP]
3. Concentration or Disguise
4. Survival

TOTAL: 420 SP + Additional SP for mods 

In terms of mods... I'll probably have to unlock all of them but first I'll go for field medic and equipment I'll have figure out later. But... This seems like a lot of work though.

Edited by Kasier

Well, you've got some wasted SP (such as taking both Curved Sword and Katana to rank 5), but you've also put them in an order that's not really going to help you level the character. I know you're probably really big on the concept of First aid, but it's going to make your life easier if you go with your sword art first, and first aid second or third. You'll hit a nice niche where you're able to AoE farm and one shot everything for tons of mats (with a high S&D). This is going to get much harder when  you're 400 SP into your build, and mobs have more HP than you're able kill.

So really you should go DPS -> First Aid -> Tank