So Hello There!

Your fav GM here with a random display of cards I made while bored....  Yeah that pretty much sums up this thread, I will do requests but keep in mind these cards wont be balanced at all and there are ZERO game mechanics behind them. Just a fun lil hobby for me to do. The template im using is from Dokkan Battle and all images and such are subject to the proper copyrights as I claim ZERO ownership for any of the images, templates, or likeness' used.But for your viewing pleasure, here ya go:

Spoiler

5RETY0a.pngc1tnEEE.png7bRHECj.pnghbRABvN.png56qP4sQ.pngVeOdyic.pngkSRmLzW.pngMhuIUOy.pnggCjVox9.pngNI5MR5A.pngHkkw9Bq.png2TLoYuq.pngKQabZNC.pngJ6AcrPD.png

1 hour ago, Itzal said:

Could you make a card for Itzal?

@Itzal Sure PM the name of your face claim, a title for your character, your current hp, damage, and mitigation!

56 minutes ago, Kiru said:

I am laughing way too hard at these omg. (Thanks for thinking of me for this! I feel honored and love this.)

And my card is basically golden: UR Level 1 with overpowered stats, this is so Kiru. Love the inside joke and the ice.

@Kiru Lol I'd figure yours would issue a nice laugh glad you enjoyed <3