[PP-F10-NK] Thriller Night <<Wail of the Banshee>>(Hikoru and Lowenthal)

It was close to midnight, and the Irishman laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling. It was another night alone for Jomei, for Zandra was out preparing herself for the upcoming boss fight. Here he was, sounding like some sort of stay-at-home boyfriend.. where it was once him that went out to do exciting things. Suddenly, he sat up, for he could not lay and do nothing anymore. He needed to do something, something exciting that would prove to be a challenge. It was then that he thought of a certain quest that he had completed awhile ago, the quest to hunt down and destroy the Banshee on Floor Ten. Yes, thats what he was going to do; a simple enough quest that would mean him no harm, but terrifying enough to give him that excitement he needed. 

Should he go about the quest alone, he thought to himself. Lifting his hand, he scrolled through his friends list. That was when two names shone out among others; Lowenthal and Hikoru. It had been quite awhile since he had seen either of his friends, so getting together for an adventure like this would prove the be fun. He shot out a quick message to the two:

To: Lowenthal, Hikoru

Hunt for Banshee? Meet me on Floor 10.

-Jomei

After sending the message, the man switched over to his inventory, where he quickly equipped his armor and weapon before running out the door. As he did so, he let out a sharp whistle, causing the small brown owl sitting on his roof to swoop down and land on his shoulder. "Ready for another adventure Adere?" 

After a short trip up the beach and into the village of Floor 16, Jomei warped down to the dark and glum Floor Ten. He had forgotten just how dark it was down here. The man found a single lit torch near the blue warp pad, the pole extending just as tall as Jomei. He stood in the dimly lit area, waiting for his two friends to join him. 

Hikoru sighed as he relaxed in a tree on the 16th Floor, where he had been residing for the longest time. Ever since he had his Quest with Jomei, then taken Calming the Soul and conquering his fears, he felt himself return to normal. But he was still stuck as and Orange Player for the time being, as he knew he wasn't ready to take on Redemption yet. He breathed and waited as the time passed, when he noticed a notification on his HUD. He opened it up, and it asked for him to meet him and Jomei for a Quest that he had yet to do. He breathed and looked to see that it was on the 10th Floor, one of the few floors he had ever been on. He breathed and sighed, giving a small nod as he closed it and headed towards the teleporter. Soon he appeared on the 10th floor, and was soon consumed by the darkness. It felt nice, being in one of his main elements with his Unique Skill. He breathed and started to head towards the area where he was meant to meet up, hoping to see where he needed to go eventually

"Darkness.... it's your only ally now isn't it?" He heard something whisper. Hikoru quickly turned around to where the whisper was coming from, but saw no one

"Hello?" He called out, unsheathing his Dagger and looking around in the darkness "Who's there? Reveal yourselves!" He said, but after a few moments, got no answer. He sighed and sheathed his dagger, looking around one last time before heading back towards the way he was going. Soon he saw his ally, and waved out happily, noticing the torch with a happy smile. "Hey Jomei!" He said with a slight laugh.

"DON'T ENTER THE LIGHT! HE WILL SEE YOUR ORANGE CRYSTAL!" The voice screamed at him, making him jump out of his skin. Although it wasn't his own voice, it proved a solid point. No one but him and Lowenthal knew he had an orange crystal, something he wasn't proud of. He backed back into the shadows, where he felt himself calm down and breathe "Um... Sorry, the lights too bright, and I can't see anything with it there." He said with a slight chuckle, doing his best to come up with an excuse

Lowenthal was lazing about, as is normal when you're a higher level and grown bored with just about everything. He almost jumped when he got a message from an old friend. "Oh hey, Jomei sent a message. That's new." Lowenthal spoke to himself aloud. Lowenthal loafed on his couch in the privacy of his own home. He spoke aloud to Shizuka, the woman whom he was enamored with, and currently lived with him. Like she ever listened to him, she would probably say that he mumbled or something like that. Lowenthal opened the message and peered at it's contents. "Banshee? I supposed I do owe him for skipping out on him and Zandra." Lowenthal stood up froim his couch, his white jacket brushing it gently. "Shiz hunny, I'm off. Jomei needs a hand on floor 10, and I'm obliged to help." Lowenthal said. After hearing confirmation from his love, he walked outside and walked to the tenth floor.

Walking took a lot longer than just teleporting, but it was a nice journey. It was on floor ten where he had met Mari for the first time. And it was on floor eleven where he last met her. "I wonder, how she is now." Lowenthal thought to himself, somberly. Mari was infamously known as a murderer. A person who had killed, what was it again, nine people? But after talking, and prying Lowenthal learned the truth. About Mari, about her 'murders' and most of all, more about himself. He let out a sigh in remembrance, as he walked. After a few minutes he came up to a familiar shape. Lowenthal raised a hand to Jomei. "Hey Jomei! I recognize that tuft of hair anywh-" Lowenthal cut himself short, as he looked ahead.

"Hikoru." Lowenthal said, his teeth clenched and his fist clenched even tighter. It wasn't long before when Lowenthal had assisted Hikoru with a quest. And in that quest, Hikoru killed a man just to obtain an item to increase his strength in the game. "The hell, are you doing here?" Lowenthal questioned, placing himself between Jomei and the man he called his friend. Lowenthal calmed himself down, realising that Jomei had probably been the one to invite Hikoru in the first place. "Hey, Hikoru." Lowenthal said, almost sheepishly. "I'm, sorry. I lost my cool then, and said some things." Lowenthal said, in a more happy tone. He extended a hand out to Hikoru. "We can talk more about it later, but first we have a banshee to kill." Lowenthal said, his clothes glowing slightly even in the dark.

Jomei looked up at the sky, whistling a soft tune while waiting for his friends to arrive. He did not have to wait long before he heard the familiar voice of Hikoru. The ginger's gaze returned to the dark earth, where he looked upon the dark silhouette of his friend. "Hikoru, good to see you lad" he said with a smile. "Oh the torch? Uh sure, I can move if -" the man's sentence was cut short by the other man they were waiting for, his sandy haired brother Lowenthal. Jomei was about to greet Lowe, but it seemed his attention was brought to Hikoru.. and not in a good way. He sensed such hostility from Lowenthal's voice towards the brunet, even going as far as to stand between Jomei and Hikoru. "What the hell is going on?" The irishman thought to himself, looking at the way Lowe spoke to Hikoru. However, it did not last long, and Lowe apologized for losing his cool. Jomei let out a sigh of relief, "I agree." he placed a firm hand on Lowenthal's shoulder with a smirk. "Alright lads, I already took this quest awhile ago.. but I felt it could be a lot of fun with the three of us" he brought his hand up to open his menu, which illuminated his face a bit. His fingers scrolled and tapped, adding both Hikoru and Lowenthal into his party, as well as sending them the information for the quest. "Here, I'm not sure if either of you took it yet or not.. but heres the quest. Before we take on the banshee.. we have to go out and find the entrance to the prison where its lurking.." he chuckled, "Hopefully the two of you are good at seeing in the dark, because this might take awhile.. Come on." he ended with a hand gesture, leading the two out into the darkness of Floor Ten. 

((OOC: I'll let you guys take first crack at rolling the LD to find it))

Hikoru breathed silently as Jomei seemed to not notice his crystal, and was even willing to put away the torch for him, when he suddenly heard a recognizable voice from afar. Lowenthal. They player that had seen him kill the man for his ring, which he immediently hid from view into his pocket. Suddenly, he heard Lowenthal call for him, and he flinched, as he moved closer, soon coming in between him and Jomei, he backed a step away, engulfing himself in more shadows. But suddenly, Lowe changed drastically, to something more calm. He breathed, asked to forgive him, and held out a hand.

"Don't trust him. He means to harm you..." The voice told him. He backed away from the hand and into the shadows, hiding from view. As Jomei asked his question to look for it, he was too worried about Lowe to even bother searching. He soon breathed and shrouded himself in shadows out of pure fear, not bothering to care about Jomei. Lowe wanted to kill him, he said it himself when he had first killed the man, so how could he trust his word now? He was terrified, his whole body shaking and himself unable to regain his breathing at all. He stood silently, hiding from the two players and doing his best to hide

ID: 65648

LD: 6+3=9

Out of Fear, Hikoru hid into the shadows. Must roll an 18+ on the LD to be found

Lowenthal watched as Hikoru dissapeard from site, and let out a sigh. He used his extended hand to run his hair back. If Lowenthal squinted,he could see the faint outline of Hikoru in the shadows. Lowenthal made eye contact with him, before looking back to Jomei. "Forgive me, it's been a moment. Hikoru and I went on a quest together and some of it went south. I lost my cool and said some things I regret. But, I'm trying to make up for it." Lowenthal said loud enough for the stealthed fighter to hear clearly. "Hikoru's not just an old student, but he's a friend." Lowenthal said, regarding the time that Hikoru came to him for help grandmastering his dagger skill. "But, where's this banshee anyway?" Lowenthal said, placing his arms behind his head.

ID: 65699
LD: 20 (BOOYAH)

ID 65709
LD 15 (Because Lowenthal's roll was to see Hikoru)

Jomei looked at Lowenthal intently as he told Jomei about how his last quest with Hikoru had gone. Apparently it seemed to have gone badly.. Did he kill another player like last time? Jomei's eyes looked up to above Lowenthal's head, his crystal hidden in the shadows. He doubted it, Lowenthal would not ruin himself after already clearing his name with the Redemption quest. "Well.. you're both alive, so it couldn't have gone that badly." Jomei said with a cheery smile. 

The three began their search for the entrance to Tartarus, the large prison hidden away in the shadows of this floor. He remembered the entrance from the last time he had taken the quest, however finding it as easily would not be possible with the darkness that surrounded them. "If I remember correctly, theres a small tunnel dug into one of the walls.. That will lead us to Tartarus. Its a large abandoned prison, a lot of tough monsters.." Jomei hugged the walls as he walked, moving his left hand up and down the rocky surface, trying to find some sort of entrance. After walking for a short while, he pushed on the wall and felt some of the rocks give and cave inwards, revealing a hidden passageway. "Here it is. You guys ready?" Reaching across his body, he pulled out his rapier and looked back towards Lowenthal's shadowy figure, Hikoru he could not see.. but knew he had to be around. 

Hikoru breathed and listened as Lowe looked right into his eyes, then turning to Jomei and explaining what happened, sort of. He looked down in embarrassment as he talked about him, and he wanted to come out of the shadows, but something was stopping him from going, a gut instinct of his. He didn't feel like he could trust Lowe, not after what he said. He trusted the voice, from wherever it was from. It sounded reasonable, and it made him feel safer.... he breathed and sunk deeper into the Shadows as Jomei found the entrance. he gave a small sigh and called out

"I'll... Follow behind..." He said quietly. He didn't want to be seen, and as soon as he spoke he moved locations silently, moving closer to the entrance, but still far away from the two other players that they couldn't hit him, or anyone else for that matter. He gave a small sigh and continued to wait until the other two players went through the entrance before entering himself, and even then he would wait a moment or two so he wouldn't be ambushed or struck down by Lowe or Jomei. He waited, unsheathing his Dagger and looking at it closely, noticing the purple hue of the weapon in the dark. Ever since he became the Master of Shadows, his aura had turned to a dark purple, almost black. He couldn't find out why, but its how he was now, and how he probably would be for the rest of the game.

Lowenthal rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess we didn't die. But someone did..." Lowenthal said to Jomei, keeping his mumbling to himself. Lowenthal saw the tunnel and entered it without drawing his weapon. Lowenthal didn't fear what lurked in the dark, but something else. And what he feared wasn't Hikoru either. But none the less, he pressed onwards waiting for everyone else to come through. "Tartarus isn't be that bad. I mean, I spent some time here training with Mari and we spent a few days in there." Lowenthal said, unable to see Tartarus fully. Lowenthal took a peek behind him and could clearly see Jomei exit the tunnel, followed by Hikoru. "Jomei, you lead the way. It's been a good while since I've been there so my mind's a bit fuzzy on the directions." Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his head.

Jomei continued to lead the group through the rocky tunnel, which was created haphazardly enough to seem almost as if man made. The fact that it was pitch black made it all that much harder to avoid tripping over the rocks and mounds of dirt. Though to Jomei, having been here before, it was familiar enough so he was able to lead his two comrades down the single path and to their destination. Ahead of them, the tunnel seemed to open up into a very dimly lit room. "Looks like we made it.." Jomei said as he stepped over the short rocky wall and stepped into the dark cell. The man's eyes scanned the area. The three were standing in a gloomy, abandoned prison cell. The fact that the three were in the caged cell would normally prove as problematic.. if the metal bars were not ripped from its place, leaving the entrance way wide open.

Spoiler

PAY-Holmesburg-Prison.jpg

"Come on." Jomei said with a hand gesture as he led the two into the hallway, cages lining the walls, some caved in, some still intact. All, however, were abandoned, what looked like human remains or skeletons in a few of the cells. His olive eyes looked from cell to cell, looking at what remained in each of them, his hand resting on the pommel of his blade. The long corridor seemed endless, though at the end of the hall, was a tall metal door that looked like it was once chained from side to side to keep something in, but the chains were now broken. At the top of the door, in Japanese characters which translated so it could be read by the three, read <Psych Ward>. Jomei turned to his comrades who stood behind him, "Think our Banshee is in there?" 

Hikoru followed silently behind the group with himself being prepared for anything. He felt that Jomei would come between him and Lowe if anything happened, but he could never be too sure. Would he be too late? He didn't know. But he did know that he could easily die from one swipe from Lowe, and it wouldn't give him any hassle in doing so either. He shuddered at the thought and waited until he was a few steps away from the main group. That was until they stopped at a door. He didn't want to get closer, but he needed to see what they were talking about, and took a few steps so that he could read the sign that read "Psych Ward" And his whole body tensed up. He had never met a crazy person, maybe people with crazy personalities. but that was a whole 'nother thing compared to an actual person who uncontrollably laughed and bashed their head in and tried to kill other people. He gulped and looked at the two

"M-Maybe.... b-but do we r-really have to g-g-go in there?...." He asked fearfully. He didn't want to go in, he really didn't. And he didn't like the feeling of the other two in there with him, where they could easily kill him was not very comforting either. He breathed and took a few steps back and waited to see where this would take the small group of three, and hoped that they could all find something good.

Lowenthal stiffed a chuckle as he turned to look at Hikoru. "Ouh come on Hikoru. Scared?" Lowenthal asked sarcastically, giving a spooky chuckle. "We'll be in and out before ya' know it. Let's just not do horror movie cliches. Like, split up. Or investigate strange noises emanating from the cellar." Lowenthal said, waving his hand in the air. To be honest, he wasn't all too comfortable going into the Pysch Ward of an abandoned hospital. In fact it was in the top fives places that he wanted to avoid at all times. Lowenthal turned back around and stretched. "Well, here goes." Lowenthal said taking the first steps inside of the building.

As Lowenthal entered the building lit up. And by lit up, he meant one or two fluorescent bulbs flickered in the distance. The low buzzy hum of a faulty bulb echoed and filled the hall, as his footsteps echoed ever so slightly. Lowenthal exhaled, only to see his breath take to the air. The hall was built like a prison. An elongated hallway, with rooms mirrored on either side. As lowenthal pressed onward, the smell of rotten wood and dried paint filled his nostrils. Also noted, was that some of the doors were open and dark. Other were closed, thier contents unknown. Lowenthal pressed onward until he reached the end of the halway. Lowenthal pressed against the door, only to see it would not move. A tutirial pop-up appeared.

-Picking 3 required(DC:10) or :Ward Key: needed-

Lowenthal's eye twitched at the popup. "Since when the hell was lock picking a thing?" Lowenthal said, kicking the door. He turned to face his compatriots. "Well, unless one of you two has got three ranks in lock picking. We need a key." He said, crossing his arms.

From the sound of Hikoru's voice, he did not want to go into the Psych Ward at all. Well, neither did Jomei, and he was sure Lowenthal did not want to either. The ginger turned around to look at the darkened figure of his two friends after Hikoru asked if they had to go in there. However, his eyes fixated on something else, something much more horrifying. Slowly, and with shaky movements, Jomei pointed to the door at the far end of the hallway where they had came from... a door that he swore was not there before. "Y..Yes... Unless you want to .. take your chances with that room.." The door at the other end of the hall was similar to the one they stood in front of, double iron doors with no windows to see in or out. A small, dim light above it illuminated the door, which showed the reason why it horrified Jomei. The unchained door had deep marks of red blood oozing from the small crack between it and the floor, as well as down the middle. The worst part was not the fact that blood was usually not an aspect of this game, at least with players taking damage anyway, but the fact that it was not dried. It was fresh. 

"...A-Alright.. We need to find this key immediately. We should check the surrounding cells and see if theres any-"

A loud bang echoed down the hall, followed by multiple, similar sounds after it, coming from the far end of the hallway where the bloody door was. It sounded like someone, or something, knew they were there.. and did not want them to be. 

"Lets find this key. Now."

LD : 20 to find key.
((After 2 more rotations (Jomei's posts) the bloody door will break down))
1/3

ID: 66315
LD: 2 (No key)

Jomei rushed down the hallway to the first cell door on his right. It was closed, but he hoped that he would be able to open it. He grabbed onto the metal bars and pulled it in every direction he could. Left, right, pushing it inwards, pulling it towards him. Nothing. The cell door did not budge. "[censored].." he cursed to himself. Jomei looked at his shoulder where the small owl sat, "Adere, do you see anything like a key in there?" The bird flew forward and hovered in front of the cell, turning its head left and right, trying to spot anything that Jomei could not see. It turned to the Irishman and shook its head when it could not find any sort of key.

Hikoru shuddered as they all knew that each other didn't want to go in. He gave a breath and listened as the two of them talked about the door, suddenly, a sound came from the bloody door, and Hikoru screamed, loudly. He was embarrassed, but he didn't care. He huddled into a fetal position and breathed as best he could, calming himself down as best he could and stood, blushing and looking down

"S-sorry... It just s-scared me..." He said quietly. They both talked about looking for a key. Hikoru gave a nod and continued forward, looking to see if he could find a key. He opened a door to a room and shuffled around, searching around in the dark but finding nothing but dust-pixels and broken medicinal things. He gave a small sigh and came back out "Nothing in here. I'll go check another room." He said and continued down the hall to the next room

ID: 66479

LD: 7+3=10

Lowenthal stared at the blood infused door. "Th-that's nothing. I'm sure it's got like, two things behind it. All level ones." Lowenthal said, letting out a light chuckle. Then, Hikoru let out a scream as something banged on the door. Lowenthal spun, his dagger drawn in an instant, his breathing fast and shallow. "JESUS!" Lowenthal exclaimed, entering a laugh. "Gave me, a ddamn good spook there. Ah, fekking hell." Lowenthal said, sheathing his dagger as he walked off looking for a key of any sorts.

ID: 66480   LD:1

Lowenthal entered the closest room to him. Searching the room lead to no key like results, but he did find something else. "Hey, Hikoru. Look what I found. Boogah boogah boogah!" Lowenthal said, holding a human skull in his hands, and making the jaw move. Lowenthal chuckled at his small joke, as he tossed the skull back into the room. "Yeah, no key there either. Maybe whatever's behind that door has it?" Lowenthal thought aloud. That was a normal thing in games, was for a large mob of some kind carry the means to proceed. Either it be a key, or conveniently crushing something. 

• 2 weeks later...

ID: 67657
LD: 17

Jomei rushed forward down the hall, towards the door with the unknown.. thing behind it. Jomei did not want to know what was trying to get them on the other side of that door. Gritting his teeth, the man turned from the first cell and ran down the hallway, trying to find any cages with some sort of chest or bag in them. Anything that could hold a key in it. Unless this game really wanted to screw them over, and actually hide the key under some rubble. The ginger's breathing became a bit more frantic as he looked back and forth, the fear starting to get to him. "There" he said under his breath when he noticed a cell that was slightly cracked open. 

Running down the hall, he skid to a stop in front of the cell, which was much darker than some of the other ones, so he could not see what was inside of it. Taking a deep breath, the man slid the barred door to the side only to hear the rattling sound of bones. From the shadows came the remains of a prisoner, crashing on top of him and knocking him to the ground. "Gyaaah!" Jomei screamed as he pushed himself backwards, away from the skull that now stared him in his eyes. 

The door at the end of the hall sounded another loud crash. This time, a large bulge could be seen from whatever hit the metal door from the other side. A few more hits like that, and they would know for sure what wanted to meet them.

2/3 turns

Hikoru continued to look around to see if he could find anything, but in this moment he couldn't. His mind wouldn't be able to focus on anything else but the door that he had been grudging ever since they had noticed it. It sent a chill down his spine every time he found himself looking at it, and he couldn't do anything but just that, find himself looking, both scared, and curious as what was behind the door. He wasn't able to tell from here, and he was tempted to go closer, but as he took a step forward, a large bang came from it, and he shrieked and fell backwards, scrambling towards the two other players. He was usually a brave person, but today he was living one of his own nightmares, and his brain couldn't handle it well enough for him to focus. He was freaking out a bit, but he didn't know what else to do in this moment. He looked up at Lowe and Jomei, fear stricken in his eyes as he didn't know what else to do in this moment, and relied on the two older players to help him in this moment of fear

ID: 67659

LD: 2+3=5

• 3 weeks later...

Lowenthal threw a bedframe from the room he was in. "Screw this!" Lowenthal shouted as he continued to look around, his eyes scanning for something, anything. He turned as the door was struck again, the door now sporting a large dent. "Well, seems like we're about to get a bit of company. We best be ready." Lowenthal said, forging searching for the key. He stood in the hallway, his kunai at the ready. "Hikoru, get in a room. Enter stealth, hit it when you can. Jomei, stand with me and be prepard to take some hits if it hits me to hard." Lowenthal said, a bead of sweat appering on his head. To e honost with himself, he didn't even try to find the key. He wanted to know what was behind that door, whatever it was it made him curious, and he wanted to see it.

Lowenthal had given up on the search and had called Jomei to his side to take on whatever the hell was on the other side of that door. He also told Hikoru to take to the shadows and use a sneak attack on the creature. Jomei bit his cheek as he turned to the sandy haired man, then to the door. Lowe was crazy for wanting to fight this thing... though the key seemed impossible to find. Jomei hurried to Lowenthal's side and ripped his rapier from its scabbard, holding it forward at the ready. "Alright.. We got this.."

The room became dead silent as Jomei stared at the door, waiting to see the hinges tear off, and the creature on the other side pummel through to meet those that were disturbing it. For that short time, it seemed like it had given up and left to other parts of Tartarus. Jomei let his guard up for a moment, releasing the breath he was holding when he heard and saw nothing. That was when the door caved in with a loud crash, echoing through the hallway. From the shadows of the open doorway came a tall, slender humanoid figure, its legs much longer than its already elongated torso. Its arms, from the elbow down, were large, clubs.. at least so it seemed. Upon closer inspection, one could see that these 'clubs' were part of the same flesh as the rest of its body. Its head... Jomei simply chose to ignore the head, due to feeling disgusted. And the whole thing seemed to have most of its skin rotting off, the rest of it colored in a blood red. Though there was a slight from an object around its neck, revealing to be a large iron key. 

Jomei's eyes widened in fear as he took a step back, "W..What the [censored] is that thing?!" he stammered. Shaking his head and clamping his eyes shut, Jomei took a couple more steps back before activating his charge skill and launching forward at rocket speeds. Meters away from the hideous creature, Jomei leapt into the air and pierced his rapier straight into the abdomen of it. The entity let out a low mumbling groan as it stared down at Jomei with an eyeless gaze. The ginger felt a cold shiver run down his spine as he struggled to remove his blade and create as much distance between himself and it as possible. 

302208_zetrystan_silent-hill-closer.png

Mini boss: Closer
HP: 600

Mit: 50
Dmg: 120

ID 68807
BD 8(+4) = 12 [Flashing Penetrator: 11 x 13(+1 +3 Charge) = 187 - 50 = 137 dmg
MD 3 (-4) miss

Jomei: 946/946 (83/94) 

Hikoru: 855/855

Lowenthal: 640/640

Closer: 313/500 
Mit: 50 Dmg 120

Hikoru heard a crash and screamed, and looked to see Lowe giving up on looking, and soon the door behind them was broken, opening to reveal a hideous creature. Hikoru did his best to hold back a scream, and breathed in deeply as he did so. moving forward and dealing damage with his new weapon, Yambimba. He watched as its health bar dropped down a bit, but it wasn't much. He backed away and watched to see what would happen. He had just now processed that Lowe had asked him to go into the shadows, and he looked at the player and shook his head

"This is a fight or flight moment right now, and as much as I want to run..." He breathed "I can't bring myself to do it. I have to fight." He said, and he brought the dagger up to his face, breathing and holding the Dagger in a reverse grip and waited to see what would happen next, and he hoped that not too much damage would be dealt to the other two players. 

ID: 68809

BD: 3+3=6 Hit!

Hikoru used Eternal Cyclone: 13x1=13x9= 117-50= 67 Damage

[H: 1] Jomei: 946/946 (83/94) 

[H: 0] Hikoru: 855/855

Lowenthal: 640/640

Closer: 246/500 
Mit: 50 Dmg 120