Alisa Bernadotte(Mossino)

anime-cute-girl-hood-Favim.com-878476.jpg

Username: Mossino
Height: 5’0

About: History/personality

Alisa was born in the French country side to a somewhat wealthy family. They had all of what they needed so, it wasn’t too bad. She was close to the big city if she wanted to visit one. Though, she never went there.

Alisa always thought she led a boring life. I mean, she had it better than some, and worse than others. It’s all perspective based isn’t it? She perceived her own life as rather boring. She was home schooled, and that contributed to a lot of it. Due to this, she didn’t really get to meet people, since she barely left the house. While she was okay with not really meeting people, it made her a loner, and someone really odd around other people. Not because she disliked people, in fact she loved company. But she just acts odd. She acts perhaps a bit clingy to the people she does meet, and is brutally honest, or sometimes not honest enough. Basically, rather social inept.

Her life wasn’t fully filled with luxury though. Her parents didn’t hire a teacher and she stayed at home and did school. Actually, her parents didn’t participate much with her. They rather leave her be. Which in the long run, she loathed. Between just doing her school online and amusing herself, she talked to no one, except the occasional person on a game or so.

Throughout her teenage years, she found a genre of TV show she rather liked, Anime. Whenever she wasn’t resting or doing something else, she was most likely watching the newest anime or reading some form of manga. This didn’t really change till she was sixteen and well. She took a vacation to Japan. It was stupid, certainly, but she loved it. She wanted to see where her favorite cartoons were made in. So, she asked her parents, and they went, seemingly interested in going there as well. Whilst she was there...she entered a video game store and well, there was a game on sale. "Sword Art Online." After hearing what it was, she was visibly excited and bought it on the spot. Pricy, but whatever, its not like it doesn't work out of the country? Salesman certainly didn't say so. Anyway, she went back to her hotel room, plugged in the game, set the language and started to play...
Virtues:

Overly kind. She grew up without friends, yes, but she knows not to be mean. She normally is a rather nice person and won’t really try to hurt anyone.

Keen Eye: Being a reader and a gamer, she has got quite the eye for differences. Whether this means an eye is shaded improperly, or that wall seems odd, she can probably tell the difference.

Generally Happy: Alisa is generally an optimist. She can see the light in situations and try to stay happy. Its rather infectious and she can even keep people around her happy…if she had people around her.
Flaws:

She is rather socially inept. She doesn’t know how to work in a large group without being told exactly what to do. This is due to her having nearly no friends.

Easily Influenced: Because she doesn’t know how many people act, she can be manipulated easily. Why would people try to screw her over? She doesn’t know why, and she normally believes most things she hears.

Shy: She isn’t very talkative, believing she’ll be somewhat a bother if she does so. This leads to her not speaking her mind when she needs to. Or barely being able to get her ideas out.

Profession: Chef!

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
» Gatherer (3 Mats from 1 Material Find action)
Combat:
Weapon skills:
» One-Handed Rapier Rank 3

Stats
Level: 13
HP: 260/260
Energy: 26/26
Evasion: 0
Mit: 9

DMG: 4 (2 base + 3 Proficiency)
SP: 33 (33 Used)

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» Warrior's Finesse

Spoiler

Name: Warrior’s Finesse
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 67137
Roll: 12 (11+2)
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: 
Perfect
Enhancements: +12 Bleed & +1 Damage
Description: A long, red bladed rapier. It is a bit longer and thicker than your everyday average rapier. Equipped with a silver hilt with a knuckle guard and a winged sweeping, it looks like your everyday Rapier. However, the true trick to this blade is its fine, perfected sharpening, allowing the cutting and bleeding of an opponent without them even realizing they have been cut. A ruthless weapon. 
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/f/f2/Crisis_Core_Rapier.png/revision/latest?cb=20130424230755
Post Link: Here

»Night Stalker Cloak

Spoiler

Name: Night Stalker Cloak
Profession: Tailor
ID: 67544
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Leather Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Thorns II Mit I
Description: This is a hard to describe cloak. It is made in a rugged style to cover the full body in dark cloth. In addition it has a mouth piece, allowing for one to hide in the shadows in complete darkness. A part on the arms is missing to allow for a bit more air movement, to keep the user cool. The name was decided by a joke conversation she had with a friend because it was too edgy. She used the name for the joke factor.

http://imgur.com/a/whkwK

Post Link: Here

Food:
» 10 Bread
» 15 Water
» 1x Salmon Sushi (4 Pieces)
» 1x Potato Chip (One Baggie)
» 1x Cookies (8 Pieces)
»1x Bruschetta (Vitamins III)

Armor:
» Cloth Clothing
» Night Stalker Cloak
» Bathing Suit

» Sword Tattoo On Back
Material:
Roleplays

Spoiler

Before September Update: 18 SP: 8 MAT 1400 COL

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13074-pp-nk-f1-earning-a-living/

Net: 18 MAT 2 SP 200 COL

20 SP: 26 MAT: 1600 COL

www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13139-pp-f4-ice-to-meet-you-completed
Net: 1 SP 200 COL

21 SP: 26 MATS: 1800 Col

Bought Item: 6 Mats [Warriors Finesse]
20 Mats

www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13162-pp-f4-opening-up/
22 SP: 20 MATS: 2000 COL

www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13182-pp-f1-the-puppy-meets-a-demon-mossino-and-myself-complete/

23 SP: 20MATS :2200 COL

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13206-f4-shop-honeymoon-caf%C3%A9-closed/

Net: Move 10 Materials to Shop
23 SP: 10 Mats: 2200 COL

7 Mats to buy cooking apron
3 Mats Left

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13207-f4-nk-pp-beatbox-and-myself-a-bloomingsomething-completed/

Net: 1 SP 200 COL 6 Mats
24 SP: 9 MATS 2400 COL

www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13227-f1-nk-pp-surprise/

Net: 1 SP 200 Col -1 Bruschetta -1 Potato Chips (Vitamins I)
25 SP: 9 Mats: 2400 COL

Gave 9 Mats to My shoppe

0 Mats Left

www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13092-pp-f1-the-fire-of-the-soul/

Net: 1 SP 100 COL
26SP: 0 Mats: 2500 Col

Moved 3 Mats From Shop to Player, Bought Bathing Suit for 3 Mats (Knatz Kneads)

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13105-pp-f1-meeting-the-apprentice/?page=2#comment-488803

Net: 1 SP 133 COL
27SP: 0 Mats: 2633 COL

Get a Tattoo -1000 COL

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-1/?do=findComment&comment=489414

Bought +3LD Lucky Charm -1000 COL

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13150-f1-bluebird-workshop-~-rank-4-artisan-private-orders-only/?do=findComment&comment=489521

27SP: 0 MATS: 633 COL

www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13266-op-f2-lakeside-fun/

Net: 6SP: 100 Col
33SP: 0 Mats: 733 Col

Relationships

Scale || [Hate|Dislike|Neutral|Acquaintance|Friend|Best Friend|Like|Love, Family]

Itzal: "Really good guy, helped me out and got me started in the game, and then mentorred me. I wouldn't be here without him."

Beatbox: "So this is what love feels like? It's nice....be with me forever?"

Kaiser: "You...may have lied to me, and right now are fighting Itzal and Morgen, don't kill each other, okay?"

Domarus: "I met you randomly one day, and you seem like a really cool person. I hope we can talk again one day."

Adhae: "I really need to get to know you better."

Morgenstern: "I er...don't know you that well."

Story Thus Far (optional)
N/A

Edited by Mossino