[F4 - El Quarto Instructor Performer] CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Itzal looked around his house, excitement building up as Kasier would be moving into the house he had bought not too long ago, fairly soon.  He glanced at the fireplace.  The calm flames, licking the stones, spewing smoke that rose up the thin chimney.  It was a calming sight.  A pop up menu appeared stating that he had received a temporary boost on crafting.  It was a good thing he was heading over there next.  He walked out of the house towards his shop.

When he arrived he wasted no time and pulled his guitar off of it's place on the wall and walked over to the fire pit on the makeshift porch.  He sat down and began messing with his instrument before he began to play a few songs.  The first song he played was perfect, in quality and fit for Kasier's familiar search.  He attempted to make a few other items, but despite the extra enhancement he wasn't having much luck at all.  Four goods, one uncommon and a failure.  Not his best work.  Still, the point was that he had crafted Kasier's item for her.  That was all that mattered to Itzal.  Especially since he never had customers.

ID#  86832  CD:  12  <11+2>  Perfect!
ID#  86833  CD:  7  <5+2>  Good.
ID#  86834  CD:  10  <8+2>  Uncommon,
ID#  86835  CD:  7  <5+2>  Good.
ID#  86836  CD:  6  <4+2>  Good.
ID#  86837  CD:  4  <2+2>  Failure...
ID#  86838  CD:  6  <4+2>  Good.

Edited by Itzal
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sky smiled as he came in, collecting the ambient music he had ordered, with a special effect of being able to help him find a familiar!!! He had waited awhile for this, and even though it was ready ages ago he had been extreamely busy and had failed to actually come and collect it.

"Thanks for this!!! It should make this easier for me" He says, smiling happily as he walked out the door, thinking about the kind of pet he was gonna get. Maybe a dragon, maybe a cat, maybe a dog, he had zero idea, but the possibilites were endless! He was going to find something that would be PERFECT for him, whether he had to search for days, he was going to find one!

(Sorry this took me awhile to grab XD Thank you Itzal!)

Revieves Ambient Music vvv

Spoiler

Name: Ambient Music
Profession: Performer
ID: 84453
Roll: 12
Item Type:  Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  Familiar Call
Description:  

• 2 months later...

Ruby doesn't fully remember Itzal and his personality, however she did know and remember that he was a scout and told her if she had needed help with Materials that he would help her out to the best of his ability to do so. Ruby had recently opened her new Alchemist store to truly be a guiding force to bringing out potions, crystals and the sort since there has been a wide abundance of them in the past few months... she even planning on handing out some uncommons and even teleport crystals for free. She had sighed, it had sucked that the guy she had met that took all of her stuff had done so, she had a good amount back then... but now she has a pitiful amount of materials that she can use. Only 24 T1. Ruby had made it to his shop wearing her witch outfit as he was in his store and asked out "Hey... I just opened a new store on Floor 8. And uh... I am wanting to see if you could help me out with Materials, I don't really have that much to be honest with you Itzal. Any help would be appreciated. I only got a few Tier one materials, I dont got Tier 2 nor Tier 3. And I don't even know if I have enough T1."

@Itzal

Itzal stood in his shop which he planned to redecorate and reorganize.  He had recently brought Kasier to the house and put the songs and ingredients where they needed to be.  Today he was simply sitting by the fire, or rather he was.  Now he was looking at notes he'd made, thinking about how he could re write the prices of his shop so they were even more affordable.  Since he had craft enhancements from both an item as well as the furnace of his house, it would be much much easier to actually craft perfect items and so he felt he should lower the price a bit.  Then he heard the door opened and saw Ruby wearing what looked like a witch costume.  Was it Halloween already?  He smiled as he put his notes aside.  "Hey there Ruby!  What's up?"  She told him how she had opened her shop on floor eight and how she was in desperate need of materials.  He shook his head when she talked about not having much.  "Don't sweat it @Ruby," he said as he opened his menu and transferred forty tier one materials, ten tier two, but stopped at tier three.  The frontlines needed materials badly.  He smiled.  "I'd be glad to help!"

-40 T1 MAT  -10 T2

Itzal had recently run into a player named Hestia while going over to an area in order to speak to his sister again.  If she was able to watch what was going on in the game that is.  Hestia was a player who had only recently found the courage to leave the town and was determined to aid other players.  She was a spark of light and despite the fact that Itzal had dark thoughts revolving around Fearx and Death Adder, the latter one he planned on ending to avenge Beatbox, he was determined to push those feelings down in order to spend time with her and help her grow into the woman she wanted to be.  Hopefully better in fact.  At the moment Itzal found a reason to craft again, albeit just a little.  He was in the living room of his house in front of his fireplace, attempting to make her a familiar call so that her chances of finding one would be great.  His first two attempts...  Weren't his best.  He was trying to sing her favorite song but the first one, while successful, didn't have the enhancements he needed.  The second was an utter failure.  The third however was successful.  Smiling he stood up and went to go aid her.

ID#  89184  8 <6+2>
ID#  89185  5 <3+1>  LD:  8
ID#  89186  12 <10+2>

Edited by Itzal

The last itme sky had tried to get a familiar, he had failed... He had tried for AGES to get it, but had failed... This time, he was taking it a lot more seriously. He wanted, his familiar. HE WANTED, to get it. He wanted a friend, and he was determined! More then ever to get it. Walking back into the same store he had come into last time, he went to the counter, smiling as he filled out a form, identical to the last one he had done.

"Hey, would i be able to get another one of those songs? It helped out last time, but just not enough... Thanks Itzal!" He said before walking out, sighing and hoping it was going to work this time.

Name:  Oogway Ascends 

ID: <leave blank>
Roll: <leave blank>
Item Type:  Familiar Song
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  Familiar Attraction - +1 when searching for fam
Description:  https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjRt-2go-_WAhWIebwKHYD6A5cQtwIIbTAK&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dj_6LC0HFims&usg=AOvVaw0QWbbZcsNO5jvrKPa9TAA2
Post Link:  <Leave blank>

• 2 weeks later...

Kyoto had the weirdest idea that might help him solve his gear problem. Well see hes been having trouble in combat with his gear and feels the need of getting new gear. The only problem is he didn’t have the col nor the materials to get it so he walked up to Itzal in his shop to see if Itzal can help. Kyoto walks upto Itzal’s workshop and enters. Walking up to the counter Kyoto announces that he was here so Itzal knows. “Hey Itzal its me Kyoto. I was wondering if you could help me out. I’m trying to get new gear but kind of lacking with the materials to give to someone. Do you think you can help me out?” Kyoto smiles as he waits for Itzal to shop up to the counter.

@Itzal

Edited by XxSulSus

Itzal looked at the menu of his guitar.  It had turned into a normal tool to use.  No additional crafting bonus and such.  Welp, now that he lost this enhancement boost, he had no ways of increasing his chances for a perfect item.  Which meant that he was back to square one.  He legitimately just lost most of his usefulness.  He then heard the door open, hoping it wasn't Stryder as he hadn't managed to get the chance to craft anything with the new update.  Thankfully it wasn't him, but Kyoto.  He sighed silently in relief before waving and nodding to Kyoto.  "Yeah man no problem at all!  Here, just give me a second to open the menu and transfer them."  Itzal sped across the menu, and sent Kyoto seven materials.  He smiled at his friend as he closed the menu.  "Anything else you need man?"

-7 T1 MAT

Itzal watched as the system finally determined his level.  Which was unchanged.  The craft result chart however, was different so that's a thing he guessed.  He looked to Stryder.  "I'm so so sorry about the wait man.  Had to wait for the system to finish updating my profession.  Give me a sec, let me craft your item."  Itzal picked up his guitar while Velnia flew over to Stryder, landed on his shoulder, and began to nuzzle her cheek against his, giving a dragon like purr as she did so.  He began to play it but since it no longer gave a +1 CD it was far out of tune.  He sighed as he tweaked it a little bit, going through two crafts, one of them nearly perfect, when he finally crafted the item.  He smiled and walked over to Stryder, handing him the item.  "Again, sorry about the wait.  You don't need to pay because of it.  Seriously.  I hope you find your familiar!"

ID#  90022  CD:  8

ID#  90023  CD:  11

ID#  90024  CD:  12

• 2 weeks later...

Sky grabbed his item, smiling as he looked at it. This was one third of what he needed, and he already had the other... It was just the last item he needed now, a food buff. Something to help him tame this dam familiar! He  wanted one, and as he looked at Itzal, he wondered something, about who he was. He had no real idea... His mind snapped out of it, ready to continue fighting for the world.

"I'l still pay, don't worry, it would be rude of me not to. Thanks for this Itzal, i'l be coming back here if i need anything else of my favorite performer!" He said before leaving, smiling.

Gained

• 3 weeks later...

I make my way towards this shop with a smile on my face as i stand before the familiar building. I grin as i decide to dress a little bit fancy before going in. I equip my golden cloak with the depiction of a ram on it in scarlet red. Nice little bit of fur on the ends of it. Wearing simple black vanity clothing underneath the golden cloak. I then open the door to the shop as i nod to my familiar who walk in with me as i smile as i see the person i am looking for. Hey Itzal! I say rather excitedly with a grin as i walk over to you. It is great to see you  again. As much as i would like to say this is just a friendly visit. I am kind of here to ask for materials. I say with a small blush of embarrassment as i look towards the ground. Not particularly liking that i am having to ask for help once more, but i know i need to do so since i couldn't do so in a reasonable enough time by myself. I am now tier 2 in terms of level, and i kinda need the materials to have Macradon make the gear that i need for my continued survival. I say as i look at you while running my hand through my black hair as i look at you with my blue colored eyes.

Name:  A song of fire and ice
ID: <leave blank>
Roll: <leave blank>
Item Type:  Attraction
Enhancements: Familiar Call
Description:  DJ's Choice :D
Post Link:  <Leave blank>

2 of these

Kaya slightly opens the the front door as she peeks into the store. "Hellooooo!" She exclaims as she waits for a response to come back. Not long after, she hears the voice a man singing inside. "Maybe he didn't hear me." She thought as she creaks the door open some more before taking a few steps forward.

Inside, she quickly stops a boy with black hair. His voice sounded full and almost like an adult. How old this person was, you couldn't really tell. She walks up to the mysterious person and casually opened her mouth. "You have an amazing voice." She spoke as if knowing the person already. "Could you sing me a song or two also?" She questioned as she sent her request over to the troubadour. An eager grin, plastered on her face. She was excited to hear what the musician was capable of.

Edited by Kaya

Itzal was in his shop once again, wondering what would become of it once he set up the house.  His plan was to have a workshop, and when he talked to Kasier she said that he could have it for his own work.  He wanted Kasier to have it, but once she set her mind to something there was no stopping her.  So he'd craft songs at his workshop in his house, and bring the songs over to here.  He would probably set up a system for players to leave their orders here, so when he checked in the morning he could work on the crafts later on.  Before anything else happened though, the door opened up a little bit.  He made his way downstairs and saw someone.  She had amber hair and looked at Itzal.  He smiled.  "Hello there!  Did you need anything crafted?  Or is there anything else you need help with?"  She walked over and told him...  He had an amazing voice.  Ok, that was new.  "Ah, thanks, and yeah I can craft you a few if you'd like."  He looked at her order and as he read through it, held his hand up in front of her, stopping Velnia who shot toward her like lightning out of excitement.  "Sorry about that, this is Velnia.  I'm not sure whether she's a dragon, puppy or kitten..  Or squirrel, possibly all four." 

He sat down with a sigh, strumming his guitar a few times to test it's tune.  Once that was done he began to try working on her song.  He decided he wanted to work on a melody for the song first, and so he began with that.  Once the instrumental part was done, successfully crafting one song, not the one she wanted, he began working on the lyrics.  He hummed it to himself while he worked it out, but was rather unsuccessful.  When he tried again, he added lyrics into it, creating the verse and chorus.  Soon enough, after a few more utter failures, he finally crafted the song successfully and showed her the item.  "How about this then?"  He asked, and when Hestia walked in asking for materials, he nodded with a smile.  "No problem Hestia!  If you're updating your gear, then I suppose twenty four materials should work out.  Here,"  he said as he sent her a few tier 2 materials.

@Hestia

Spoiler

ID#  91190  CD:  7

ID#  91191  CD:  2

ID#  91192  CD:  6

ID#  91193  CD:  1

ID#  91194  CD:  4  LD:  20

ID#  91195  CD:  12

@Kaya

Spoiler

Name:  A song of fire and ice
ID: 91195
Roll: 12
Item Type:  Attraction
Enhancements: Familiar Call
Description:  A song about the relationship of fire and ice.  How they are polar opposites, yet because of this work extremely well with each other, relating this to opposite personalities and how they benefit and draw towards one another.
Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13078-f3-el-tercio-tocador-performer-the-dragons-soul/?do=findComment&comment=531196

Thank you Itzal! i say with a big smil i'll make sure to repay you one day for all the help you have been doing for me, and most likely all the help you are going to help me with in the future. I say with a small chuckle at knowing i am definitely going to be ending up asking for help in the future. I accept the trade for the items with a smile on my face as i wave to you as i look towards the girl and waves to her with a smile to be polite as i then exit the store as i find it a bit of a surprise that Velnia didn't try to tackle me like she always does. I chuckle a bit at that and figures Velnia had learned her lesson when the other girl had walked into the shop. I head out of the shop and towards the blacksmith's shop to get my armor and gear ready for handling the more tougher floors and quests that are out their.

• 2 weeks later...

Itzal needed to get this craft done for the player in question.  He was asked two days ago if he'd be willing to join another player who intended to find a familiar for himself.  Since the player didn't have any searching items at all, Itzal figured he'd help him out a bit.  He would be lending him the twilight cloak of course, but that wasn't just all.  He had been attempting to craft a familiar call but it was taking longer than he had hoped.  Yesterday he received nothing but failed crafts.  If only he still had his plus CD bonuses he'd have crafted it in no time.  Alas, that was not the case.  He had pulled his instrument out and began playing it again, taking six tries before he finally managed to craft the darn thing.  He smiled as he did so and inserted the item into his inventory.  He then sent the player a message stating that he was ready and to name the place and time.

ID#  91792  CD:  1

ID#  91793  CD:  3  LD:   3

ID#  91794  CD:  3  LD:  2

ID#  91795  CD:  4  LD:  9

ID#  91796  CD:  11

ID#  91797  CD:  12

Krysta was wandering the third floor, and happened to come across a two-story building under an overhang, beside a lake. "I wonder what this could be..." She walked up to the building, and opened the door to go inside. The interior was colored and decorated beautifully. She turned to her left and her right, taking in the sight, and noticing the crystals on display. She began listening to a few of the songs for a bit, then thought, "Perhaps the shop's owner knows of a song that could calm a monster or something?" She eventually spotted the owner, and walked up to him to make her order. "Hello. Do you, by any chance, know of a song that can calm or attract a potential familiar?"

@Itzal

Name:  I'll have to let you pick this one, I guess...
Profession: Performer
Item Type:  Attraction Song
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Familiar Call
Description: I'll have to let you pick this one, I guess...

• 1 month later...

Domarus was not doing well on materials and still had an order to fill...  Two orders now that a new player had come to him.  He needed materials and since Aereth wasn't available he went to the only other player he knew about.  The scout that Aereth told him about several months ago.  He entered the store and walked over to the counter.

"I need some materials, I'm fresh out on my end.  With two customers waiting on me."  He sent one thousand and fourteen col over to the scout in order to retrieve seven materials.  He needed the materials and needed them fast.  If anything just to catch up with the orders.

Itzal heard the door open up and turned to see who it was.  He smiled when he saw Domarus, though they hadn't made many interactions as of late.  He waved to the player.  "Hey Domarus!  How are you doing latelly?"  Domarus went straight to business, mentioning how he needed materials fast and sent him the appropriate amount of col.  Itzal knew this must be important, especially with customers in line.  He nodded and accepted the trade, sending seven mats Domarus way.  He smiled and nodded.  "There you are!  Hey I hope you have better luck with your crafting than I do ok?"  It was meant as a joke but he wasn't sure Domarus was entirely in a joking mood right now.

+1,400 col  -7 T1 MAT