[OP-F1] Alchemy Free Giveaway! ~ Alchemy by Rain

Domarus nodded with a smile as the player Rain was willing to give him the potions.  As he heard his servant speak he was shocked and just a little upset that she chose to have such confidence.  However it probably was a good thing in this situation as he didn't want them knowing he was affiliated with him, nor did he want them to see her servant role...  Yet.  After all he had just begun this game of deceit and it was way too early to be showing anything of that sort.  And she was doing quite well with this role.  Yes.  He had taught her well.  In the end he decided there was no real reason to punish her today.  Perhaps he might even reward her.  But that was yet to be seen.  She may have done well here but she could very much screw up and lose that reward.  Still she managed to get them five extra potions and for that he was grateful.  As he pressed the accept button he smiled at the agitated player.  He doubted he knew whatsoever that he was wearing a mask and was certain that the player was only upset at the situation that he had allowed to form.  It was his own fault for setting up a stall on the first floor with all of the losers.  He should have gone higher where players weren't so stupid or naive.

"Thank you very much sir!  I promise I'll put these to good use!"  Oh he'd put them to good use alright.  He would use them to power level so fast he would not be a weak level.  He despised being useless or helpless.  He wanted to become so powerful that other would look up to him, not the other way around.  In fact he wanted to become so powerful that he becomes such an important member of the front lines nobody can really remove him without seriously injuring their chances for getting out.  One he did that his chances of his plans succeeding would progress immensely.  He nodded to the alchemist and turned to walk away, knowing very well that despite the pretense his servant was keeping up she would be close behind him.

+ 2 greater MIT potions

+ 1 greater DMG potion

+ 1 minor MIT potion

+ 1 minor DMG potion

Birdie's cheeks glowed a faint red when Rain recited the rules of his stand once again, having heard him repeat the words multiple times already during her short walk over. Rejection was never her strong suit, hence she took a metaphorical step back to run the man's words by her sluggish brain. '...' The gears started turning and her eyes widened in light of her stupidity. "Ohmygosh I'm sorry! I just thought that uh, uhm.. I misinterpreted that a bit.." She felt like crawling into a hole to mask the shame; her English blood was screaming at her for messing up this simple task so badly. "Would this be okay instead?" She listed off a new, valid offer this time around, hoping to God there wasn't any small text she'd failed to pick up on.

"1 Minor Damage Potion I

1 Minor Elixir

3 Greater Mitigation Potion I"

Birdie caught the last few words of another player, a woman wearing seriously high-level gear, who didn't seem to be delighted by the attention the stand was garnering. 'Did she say.. Grandmaster?' Watching as the woman walked away, she found herself wondering what such a high-level player would be doing down on the first floor. 'Hm..' She turned, looking to the man with a hopeful glint in her eyes behind the sheepish exterior.

Edited by Birdie

Adhae gladly accepted the potions that Rain had given her. What a nice guy. "Oh, I'm sure they'll get me somewhere. Being a tank and all. I'd rather have more mitigation than not, eh?" She smiled, and waved to him. "Thanks again!" 

She looked at Itzal as he spoke to her, and turned a little red with embarrassment. She put her hands up. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she said, waving her hands back and forth a little. "I didn't mean to." She put one hand on her neck, tilting her head apologetically. "Won't happen again squirt. You're just Itzal from now on." Then, as others approached the stand, she smiled at them and nodded her head at them. "Hey there! Nice to see you again, Domarus. He's got some nice potions, yep. And nice to meet you as well, uh," she trailed off when she realized she didn't know the black haired girl's name. Oh well. She turned away from the stand and pointed her thumb over her shoulder at it. "You too Birdie! They're nice quality potions." Adhae's eyes smiled along with the rest of her face. She was the sort of person who smiled with her whole body. 

+3 Greater Mitigation Potion II, +2 Minor Mitigation Potion I

Edited by Adhaerere

"Yeah, that's all." Arc put a hand up and waved a bit. "I don't want to come off greedy, yaknow? Other players need the goods too, and I'm just taking enough to keep me alive and help me get stronger. I appreciate what you're trying to do here."

The Mercenary wore a grin as he spoke, showing the sincerity of his words. "People who take more than they need are often the ones who get into the most trouble. A guy ought to rely on what he has available to him, but not at the expense of someone else's kindness or strength. Otherwise he'll never get stronger." He glanced toward the field outside of the town, where so many players learned the cost of a misstep. His grin faded a bit.

"And I really do want to get stronger..."

For a moment, Arc lost himself in those thoughts. As soon as he realized it, he let out a laugh. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you with my philosophising. Thanks again for the potions, guy. Maybe I'll see you around sometime."

Gained

02 Minor Health Potion I (+10 HP)
01 Minor Damage Potion I (+1 DMG)

Kasier’s red amber eyes stared straight ahead as she strolled along the streets of the first floor. What stood in front of her was a massive town with players that had potential to reach the frontlines. However, laziness was infectious, a few players not willing to work make others not willing to work. It was a disease, and Kasier was a target of the disease. She had cut down on the grinding ever since she had reached level fifteen and she despised herself for it. Compared to other players that she should be of similar rank to, they were much higher leveled than she. For example, Itzal, who had been quite close to her in level just a few days ago suddenly sprung forwards in level, surpassing her greatly. During combat, she would definitely be unable to withstand his attacks.

It triggered her and it made her want to work harder. Hence, today, she decided to actually walk out of the shop that she had stayed in for way too long. The shop was where she had first started, but now, the shop was simply a piece of trash, a place for her to stay in for the night. The lights hadn’t been turned on for a few weeks now and none of the cooking equipment had been used. It was quite sad, really… But what can one do? She had lost the inspiration for a good cooking session. Maybe it was wise for her to change professions in the end, after she had settled herself.

Soon enough, after walking quite a distance, she spotted a stand in the distance, and there was Rain, someone that she had met a few times but not really interacted with. It seemed like the man was giving out potions again. To be fair, the man was working hard, and deserved more than what he had. However, Kasier wasn’t going to refuse an opportunity for free potion, especially since she had chosen the path of poverty having become a healer.

“Don’t mind if I take a few more potions, Mr. Rain.” Kasier said, walking up and taking the potions displayed on the walls.

+2 Greater Mitigation Potion I
+2 Minor Mitigation Potion I
+1 Greater Health Potion 

Edited by Kasier

Bhairyuu once again found himself wandering the streets of the Town of Beginnings exploring more of the settlement. While on his way to one of the side streets, he noticed a somewhat familiar face, namely Rain, who was supposed to be one of the top players in the Alchemy profession in all of Aincrad. So he decided to head on over and greet him. As he came near, he noticed that Rain had set up a stand and was giving out potions so he decided he would pick some up. So after looking through the merchandise, he spoke

"Hey there, Rain. Good to see you. If you dont mind, I would like to get some of these free potions you have up for grabs. They should come in handy real soon."

After that he pointed out the five potions he was looking for to Rain and awaited confirmation of the trade.

[OOC: Taking 1 each of Greater Elixir, Greater Mitigation Potion 1, Greater Health Potion 1, Minor Health Potion, and Minor Elixir, if you please]

• 2 weeks later...

Smiling a little, Adhae went over to Itzal. She had decided to stay by him since she didn't know many of the others in the group that had gathered around Rain's little stand. Casting a glance over the group, she spoke out of the side of her mouth to Itzal. "Do you know any of them? I want to meet your friends kiddo." 

Adhae still hadn't gotten to know many people in the game. She'd been introduced to a couple of Itzal's companions, but only two or three. Her list of acquaintances was quite short at the moment. With little Mason in her midst, she had to spend a lot of time taking care of him, but wanted to get him out to meet new people as well. He needed a group of guardians, not just one. With his tiny disarming face and adorable personality, as one would guess came from an eleven year old, he could charm anyone with a glance. Children had that feeling to them. They're just so perfect, and most people have an unconscious instinct to protect those children. It's just human nature. 

• 4 weeks later...