[OP:NK:F18] Light Fades to Darkness (Floor 18 Boss Planning Thread)

She was stood under one of the many trees on the eighteenth floor. The time had come. The image haunted her mind. Licking her licks before she lets out a sigh Teayre swipes down opening her menu. “Guess it’s time.” Selecting the three people she trusted. She sent them a simple message.

“Come to me, I found the boss room.”

As she hit send a brief ray of sunshine scoured across her face. Leaning against the tree Akuma’s Vein in her hands she lays the armour on the floor before sitting down next to it, the muramasa across her knees. The clouds covered back over sending drizzle streaking across her face. “I hope Oink turns up first… At least if those four arrive I can sort a few bits out.” She quietly waited, her heart had slowed right down in its beating. Her breath became rhythmic as she inhaled deep into her lungs. The fingers of her left hand consistently drumming on her knee.

Flicking her eyes upwards as the last of the non-existent sun rays disappear behind the horizon, casting the gloomy floor into perpetual darkness. A green tint flashing across the girl’s eyes as she kept watch for any creatures stupid enough to try and attack her.

Out in the wilds. In the middle of nowhere. In the darkness Teayre would become who she needed to be.

<<<< OC: Please let Oikawa, Calrex & Baldur post before joining due to IC reasons they'd be the ones to spread the word. >>>>

Edited by Teayre
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An alert sounded. Drawing his attention from his crafts to the message that blinked within the edge of his peripheral vision. Selecting the digital envelope, his eyes glossed over the contents, bringing a grin to his face as he began to stand.

Walking over to his chest of personal items, the golden haired youth procured a few items from inside it. The first being a two handed straight sword by the shortened name of Ea. Second being his demonic sword, Amphibian Teeth; and third, his Cape of the Progenitor. He didn't plan to actually use any of the items today given the nature of where and what he was going for, but one could never be to careful.

Once geared, he had made his way to the eighteenth floor. His friend tracker spinning and whirling as he tracked down the Crimson Maiden. It wasn't long before he spotted her and waved.

"Tea, it seems I am the first to arrive."

"Geeze, looks like we got another bad luck on the floor theme die again huh? Another gloomy floor for a rather gloomy stretch of floors..."

It was his first time venturing up onto the new floor since the raid, and it appeared that his wife was the one to find the scouting room this time around. Calrex gave a small smirk to himself at the thought. He had gone on scouting treks with Teayre in the past, and each time they seemed to turn up in second place due to others who had more speedily discovered the boss room. With a small sigh the bluenette put his hands into his jacket pockets.

Even though this was currently the highest floor, the monsters within still seemed to be humbled by his presence, as he saw groups of creatures that littered the fields apparently turn tail and move out of his line of sight. It appeared that his level was still far too high for this floor, and it would only remain the case until they got closer to the 100th floor. Making sure all of his gear was at the he looked over as he saw his two closest friends, as well as Spectrum Coalition guildmates, come into view. Giving a wave as he covered the rest of the distance he stood forming a triangle between the three of them, giving a friendly smile as he got closer, "Congrats on finding the room Tea. We're still waiting on a couple more right?"

Baldur wasn't sure what to make of the new floor, especially since his first time on it was to discuss the boss fight, but he was hoping to get a few more floors with sunlight. He had enjoyed the previous floor, and was almost sad to see them moving past it. As he made his way from one patch of dried ground to the next, he considered the message he had gotten from Teayre.

They were in a guild together now, but he was still not sure how to regard her. She seemed to have some switch that could be flipped back and forth by who knew what, and the range between the two states couldn't have been further. The only real reason he trusted her was because he trusted Oikawa and Calrex. If they felt she was safe, or if their presence tempered her wildness, then he would continue to, if not trust her, at least rely on her to carry her weight. It was something more than he had been able to prove of himself thus far.

"Ohayo, everyone. Sorry if I'm late." Of the original four members, he was the last one to arrive. Was he now officially a frontliner? He had been a sort of tag-along against Leonidas on the previous floor, but he had come a long way since then, and he looked forward to prove it.

As he came up to the others and waved, Gram suddenly appeared from somewhere even Baldur couldn't see. It amazed him how the white wolf could seem to vanish. Gram could perhaps sense his apprehension and so stay close, leaning against his knee.

Her eyes flicked up at the sound of her name. “Oikawa.” She says smiling at him. “You are, although… Cal’s just behind you.” She says raising a hand extended it as she pointed at the bluenette. Her smile didn’t reach her eyes as she nodded at him. “Thanks,” The red head swallowed she wasn’t here just for the boss meeting. Not just to orchestrate it but there was more to what she wanted to do. She stared off into the distance between Oikawa and Calrex. “Baldur.” Looking from each player’s eyes to the next she paused for a moment letting greeting be made. “So, looks like we’re here.” Taking a deep breath she exhales, “Calrex, Oikawa, Baldur. I know I’ve been... Different. However I’d like to pass a few things along.”

Standing she takes Akuma’s Vein and throws it towards Oikawa. “Yours.” With a small smile she throws the sheathed muramasa at Baldur straight after. “And yours.” Teayre’s eyes glistened for a moment before she sighed. “There’s no need for me to have them anymore. If things go how I think they will…” Shaking her head she looks up and smiles at her three friends. “Now before I share any more information please could you send messages to everyone we know about this meeting.” The red head settled back down against her tree, “When we were forming the guild, Oikawa, Calrex and I put names forward. However as far as I know, you’ve not suggested anyone. Is there anybody you would consider for us to trust.”

She pauses before continuing, “I understand we didn’t see eye to eye when we took on Tagas, I appreciate your views however. This guild isn’t just a guild to me. It is a family. The Spectrum Coalition has been together for over a year now, back before the rise and fall of the Azure Brigade, before Absolute Pin.” Teayre swallows before making eye contact with the Azure Chevalier, “Is there anyone who you believe would be suitable to join us, one who is willing to do their best and stand by each other supporting each other whatever way they can?”

Edited by Teayre

Baldur caught the sword in spite of being completely stunned by Teayre's words and actions. She had just given him the single most powerful weapon in Aincrad. This simple weapon could have reshaped his entire progression plan. The Muramasa was legendary within SAO and without, and she was giving it to him.

"Teayre I- I don't know what to say." Baldur drew the blade an inch or two and examined the blade before sheathing it again. But then Baldur's steel blue eyes narrowed for a moment. "What do you mean if things go how you think they will. What are you talking about?" Was she suspecting she would die? What exactly was this future boss fight that was coming up on them?

To her other questions, he only had to pause a moment and think. "I have two candidates I've been watching closely. Cygnus, who plans to go the heavy armor two hand straight sword route, and Rain, who is an alchemist and a two hand spear user who wants to follow in Takao's footsteps as a seeker."

His blue eyes turned back to Teayre as he examined the blade she gave him. He hesitantly slid the famous blade into his obi as he looked around at the others. With the two katana at his hip, Baldur wasn't sure how to rest his hand at his side anymore.

Grasping the red garb so easily tossed at him, Oikawa's crimson gaze leveled with the red head as she continued to dish out gifts one by one to the members of the coalition. His disposition faltered as his mind wandered to why she was choosing to give away her items and use the words that she uttered so effortlessly. He, like Baldur also wondered what she was planning. "Tea, care to explain the reasoning behind this?" While he genuinely appreciated the item, he was thoroughly confused by her reasoning. An explanation would surely be within their right to ask for no. As he awaited her response, he added to Baldur's recommendations. "I think I only have one recommendation and that would be Endilix. He shows promise and his mind is sound something I don't see everyday here in Aincrad. Though theses days, I know not where he resides.That said, I'm sending out PMs."

Spoiler

To: @Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Mari @Lowenthal @Jomei @Zandra

Subject: Boss Meeting

Message: Show up or don't my friends. Boss planning is underway invite those who you think are worth but ultimately Teayre will decide. Best of luck and be prepared.

-The Faint

It hasn't been that long since the boss fight has ended and a certain blonde found herself wondering the «Serpent's Pitch» settlement. She rented a room there and after window shopping through some of the tent 'stores' she finally selected a new outfit to match her new weapon. After the recent update she decided that a change would be needed and since the game itself offered it, she wasn't going to decline. For now, her new main weapon stood i the inventory, as it was too troublesome to walk with it without drawing attention. Not long before having changed into the new gear the blonde had braided her hair and added a 'head accessory', thus finishing her 'makeover'.

About at that time, a light chime catches her attention and she quickly reads through the message from Oikawa. "They found it already!" she says with a partially surprised expression only to hear a excited roar from her white furred companion who had also received a 'upgrade'. The blonde smiled at the white lioness and the two headed outside to attend this meeting. After a while of walking, using her friend tracker, she managed to close in on a group of players which she instantly recognized.
"Hey guys!" she added as she waved at them, a silver ornamental rapier hanging at her waist.

From what Calrex could tell, Teayre's act was a bit of a surprise for everyone that was there. The fact that she was surrendering not only two unique items, but in some ways two of the better ones that were present in the game. Akuma's Vein, which she received after defeating the four-armed ape on a previous floor, was a flaming cloak that possessed retaliation enhancements just like what the bluenette was accustomed to using as a tank. The second, and more likely one of more personal controversy, was the Muramasa, which to his knowledge was the only unique item in circulation which had all of its enhancement slots allocated to damage. They were in some ways vital to her damage-dealing build, and she was giving them up.

If he was honest with himself though, there was some relief brought with the fact she was refraining from picking up the demonic blade. Its presence was wearing on her mind, and from what he had learned from speaking with his wife some months ago, the blade itself had a presence that was bloodthirsty. Entrusting it to someone like Baldur, who knew about its presence and in some ways had the mental training to help combat that, was a good sign. Nonetheless, depending on the redhead's response, he would have to determine exactly how much info she was going to reveal.

However, it was still odd, out of character from what he knew before. Giving a small sigh he heard Baldur and Oikawa both voice their concerns, giving a nod, "These two beat me to the punch, but a bit more context would be helpful in bringing us to understand. You know that whatever decision you make I'm on your side Tea, but I guess this can be taken as a bit out in left field right?"

Swiping on his menu the bluenette sent out a slew of his own PMs to those he knew that were previous frontliners, although there was enough that he didn't even bother to double check before sending the message.

Not long after he looked over to see that another fellow comrade in arms had already made her way over. Although another appearance change had occurred, Calrex was able to recognize that it was their old friend Ariel as he gave a casual wave, "Glad you could make it Ariel."

Lowenthal stepped out of the Knights of the Blood Oath meeting hall, only to be hit with a quick succesion of messages. Apperently the other person that found the room had just now wanted an audience. Lowenthal looked at the info placed before him. Oikawa was there at least, which could mean Opal was there as well. Opal had used Oikawa as a means to an end, to kill both Zel and Dom in quick succession and Lowe didn't know if the two had planned it or not. Either way, he was to be careful. Calrex was there as well, which had to mean that Teayre had to be close behind him. Lowenthal looked behind him and saw it upon himself to represent the Knights of the Blood Oath.

"Good idea Jackasses, hold a meeting in the fricking dark. In the middle of nowhere." Lowenthal cursed to himself, tripping over another branch and nearly plummeting to the ground. Lowenthal regained his balance, and check his map to see if he was heading the correct direction still. It was another couple of minutes later that he managed to find the correct spot. "Hey." Lowenthal said, announcing his presence to the group. "Good to see you guys again." He said, his spartan cape draped over his shoulders making him look more regal than roguish. "Just got out of a meeting with the other KotB. At least those who bothered to show up." Lowenthal said, still frustrated that Mack had disappeared without notice. "Just here to confirm things really. Share strategies, and ideas and the like." Lowenthal said, leaning against a tree.

Her eyes flick to Calrex then back to Oikawa and Baldur, “Later after the boss meeting…” The red head replies, just before a call comes from a blonde hair girl nearby. Flicking her eyes to the girl Teayre can spot her clearly. “Hi Ari.” Raising an eyebrow at the girl’s new attire she shakes her head. “Right then, If you two trust them, then I can’t see any reason as to why not, I’d like to meet with one or two of them first. However… No not now.” Teayre adds quickly before looking up and spotting Lowenthal. “Fair enough, I’d like to keep this short and sweet ideally.” Keeping her back pressed against the tree, Teayre sighs. “Alright then, if anyone knows anyone else who wants to come, even if it’s only in passing. I don’t know how much the Knights of the Blood Oath saw, but I want as many people to be involved in this boss fight as possible.” As she finished her sentence Teayre shuffled where she was sat for a moment, trying to find a more comfortable spot.

Hikoru was relaxing outside of the 3rd floor main town, when he suddenly received a message in his inbox from his brother in arms Calrex. He opened it and heard that there was a Boos Fight planning on the 18th floor. He gave a small sigh and stood, stretching his tired body and made his way to an outside teleporter and made his way to the 18th floor. It was dark, way dark. He gave a small breath and continued forward, wandering in the dark for a ways before finally starting to make out Orange and Green markers floating. He made his way over as his eyes adjusted and gave a small smile and bow to everyone

"Hey everyone. Got the message. This is the meeting right?" He asked questionably. Soon he saw his girl Ariel over across from him. He ran over and gave her the biggest hug and smiled. He was glad she was safe, and he was definitely happy that nobody here was harmful to either her or him. He breathed and let go, giving her a small smile and kissed her cheek "I missed you. Sorry for not visiting, ive been busy grinding to try and catch up with everyone in levels..." He said sheepishly

Just after she closed the reward screen from killing a group of bandits, another notice appeared. ’’Oh, a mail.’’ She said and opened it. Her eyes moved from left to right as she red the letter. ’’So it’s time for next boss meeting now.’’ When she saw who it was from, she read the faints name. Thou this wasn’t a worldwide announcement, must mean that he actually thougth about that she was one that should attend to the meeting. That someone thougth about her warmed her heart. ’’I better hurry so I’m not being late. ’’ She said and headed back to town.

About half an hour later she spotted the area where the boss meeting would be held. As she closed in, her steps slowed down. She had thougth that Oikawa was the one to hold the meeting, but there seemed it wasn’t the case. In the middle was the red haired katana user. She had liked this girl before, but after slaying two of her closest friends, her feelings against her had changed and she didn’t knew what she felt. She moved her hand to her hip where her whip was hanging. It always felt safer to know it was there. But there was nothing. She looked down and the spot was empty. ’’Yeah right, its axe now.’’ Instead she felt for her great-axe on her back. ’’its there.’’ So she continued her walk up to the group of players.

There was several players here that she knew. She tried to sound cheerful.’’Heya all.’’ She introduced.’’ I got your message.’’ Nodded at Oikawa.’’This is the meeting I guess. Good job Teayre to finding the boss room so quick, I herd it didn’t even took a day.’’ She gave her a short smile.

"I missed you. Sorry for not visiting, ive been busy grinding to try and catch up with everyone in levels..."

"Does that involve you running away like a little bitch as well? And I don't think hunting boar on Floor One and tagging them from a distance is considered 'grinding.'" Opal's foul mouth was immediately present along with her more familiar style of dress. The inky black and revealing suit of armor was nothing new, if you could even call it that. The woman sported the usual snow of white hair and the deep violet eyes that seemed to make up her personality as that of THE Laughing Coffin member. She was scarecly noticed at the last Boss Fight which ended up being a slaughter house of NPCs. The woman didn't even look at Hikoru or acknowledge the 'Edgy' prepubescent after her little remark towards his so called Grinding. She had barely done anything and rose a few levels since then. The sight was however difficult to swallow as her eyes scanned over the souls of who now remained, "Don't tell me this is all Aincrad has to offer for its frontlines? A whiny little bitch who cries and runs away, A Princess wanna be Samurai and...What are you even doing here?" she said pointed her finger at Baldur. Yes, this would be a change from the two since the last time they met.

She didn't even offer him a friendly high or hello. The side of her back then, a mask over her face that no one saw coming ripped from her face as she dug her hands deep into the pool of blood and slaughtered that nameless fool from the Brigade and hand an extra hand puppeteering the death of the Hero of Aincrad. No more heroes...They were unnecessary in this dark world, "You are just as worthless as the Edgy Kid with glasses," she finished her thoughts verbally towards the player. She sighed dramatically, over doing it to an obnoxious level and flicking the white hair off her shoulder.

"Whatevs. I guess you two will make for some fine meat shields, unless one of you ends up shitting your pants and running away during the battle." She eyed Hikoru, wondering how much she could downgrade this lifeless sack of--"Anyways...As I had promised, I didn't kill anyone in the last boss battle and I ended up helping out a little. You can trust me not to press Masamune into digital flesh. Although I don't think I am the one you should be worried about. The real player killer is heading this little shin-dig, right? By the way Crimson Maiden, Sensui sends his regards. He was quite tickled with your performance when you slew two others of Aincrad. I wonder who will be the next to fall under your Blood Stained Hands?" 

Opal, for all intents and purposes was much more wordy this time around. Was she attempting to pick a fight with everyone before this even started? Did she have a death wish herself? Or did she exude so much confidence that she knew no one would dare to even strike at her? In either case, the female made her presence known. She would not stick around long, however, just enough to get a rough idea of what was needed for this next boss fight and let the others rifle through their own physical and mental baggage. 

Edited by Opal

Lowenthal greeted everyone as they arrived. "Hey Zandra." Lowenthal perked up. "Haven't since you in a good minute. How you've been?" He asked eagerly, before she had entered the conversation. And by entered, he meant ever so rudely interjecting herself into the conversation. The words she spat onto the other people of the room made Lowe's blood boil. The hell was she even doing here, lording over them like she was some king of a nation. Did killing Dom really give her delusions of grandeur that badly? Lowenthal opened his mouth to speak back at the woman.

"Hey Opal, nice to see you again." He began. "Now if you're done being completely useless, like you are in the fights themselves, maybe we could get this meeting started?" He said, looking back over to Teayre. "The Knights of the Blood scout had mentioned that this was a wolf animal, covered in eyes and leaking some sort of green ooze. Either it be slime, or an acid still remains to be seen. He also disclosed that there were several pools of green liqued, assumed to be the same that leaked off of the boss, and that they reacted to the torches in the room." Lowenthal began. "Was there anything he missed?" Lowenthal asked Teayre as he prepared to ignore Opal completely.

As more and more people arrived Teayre looked around the group. She felt her stomach tighten when she saw Opal. Taking a deep breath, she moves over to Baldur whispering quietly to him, “Would you mind if I have the Muramasa back for just a moment Bal? I don’t want to be unarmed if everything kicks off.” Slowly the red head pushed herself to her feet. “Hikoru, Zandra, Opal, Lowenthal, Ariel… This could get interesting.” The girl thought as she slowly got to her feet, nodding at Hikoru, she looked directly at Zandra, “Thanks.” She replies curtly, “It didn’t even take a few hours.” Her eyes ran of the axe wielding girl’s lips. Her own lips curling slightly.

“What are you even doing here?” Teayre looks at Opal, her lips still curled waiting for the player to finish speaking. Inclining her head to the woman Teayre holds her hands palm up towards Opal, leaning in to the woman. Whispering in her ear, “No one special, dear.” Stepping back just in time to hear Lowenthal’s comment Teayre placed one hand on her hip. “Lowe shut it. We’re here to talk about boss fights not if people are useless in them or not.” The red head began, “Quite simply Opal must have been watching and waiting in the last one, not much point fighting if you didn’t have an amulet.”  Letting out a sigh she sent a quick glance over to Baldur. “Now if you’ll listen to me. I’m done waiting.”

The red head paused for a moment as she surveyed the group that had turned up, more than she had expected. “The boss fight’s going to be tough we’ll need people agile to keep embers from the torches dropping into the pools of acid. Then there’s the wolf himself… He has a large amount of HP. I suspect his damage is exceedingly high as well. It seems more likely that this boss fight will not be just a tank and spank.” Letting out a long, deep breath the crimson maiden looks around at the group that had gathered in the dusky setting of this floor. “One other thing, the cavern is very dim, so if you haven’t got it pick up night vision if you can.”

Edited by Teayre

A smile on her face when Zandras former guild-leader greeted her.’’Hello there fool.’’ She still called him by his guildstatus.’’It surely have. How Ive been? Actually, lately not very good.’’ She glanced quick at Calrex befover she continued.’’Ive acyually wanted to talk to you. I woder if you kn…’’ she suddenly stopped when yet another player arrived. Opal…

’’Oookey.’’ Zandra mumbled to herself as the player-killer from the player-killer guild arrived and let out a storm of humiliations fly towards many of the players present. She also seemed to have something special against Hikoru. She wasn’t sure why, but probably that wasn’t of Zandras business, so she kept quiet and didn’t interrupt. After all, Zandra wasn’t very good in fights like this. When she had been needed to handle with this, always she was in the highest position and her word was what weigthed most. No, she had to do something. Thou Lowenthal went before her. She also saw Teayre taking back the Muramasa she had given to Baldur. Zandra started to get nervous. She didn’t wanted another fight to occur.

So, Zandra walked up to Opal and laid one arm over her shoulders and grabbed her right hand with her other hand.’’Hey Opal, what about you save that for later? Im here to hear about the boss information. Not to watch someone humiliating everyone, or worse. Okay?’’ she said with a caring and friendly voice. Probably Zandra was one of the few players that did still like Opal, or at least her other self that not belongs to a player-killing guild, instead the Opal she spent an entire night with. Zandra knew she was still there somewhere, or at least she hoped. And it wouldn’t help to bring her back by looking down on her.

As people began to arrive Calrex gave an acknowledging nod to the people that arrived. Lowenthal, Hikoru, and Zandra were the next bunch to arrive, and from what the bluenette gathered that the self-titled Master of Shadows' new affiliation with the Knights of the Blood Oath gave him the perk of a second source for the information. From what rumors were circulating, Macradon had also obtained the information, so it would only make sense for him to give that info out to his guildmates. Addressing Hikoru he began to speak, but before he could finish another entering individual had chimed in, albeit in a way that wasn't exactly beneficial to the group.

Looking over the Ultramarine Knight's vision recognized Opal in her "new" appearance. It was already known that she was a member of the player-killer guild Laughing Coffin, but still seemed to be participating in the floor raids. Given, it could be the possibility she was merely there to gain the experience from participation, but her presence conveyed to Calrex that many of the others were already on edge.

However, the main thing that threw him for a loop, was when the woman spoke to Teayre about how Sensui sent his regards. He had accompanied the katana wielding kunoichi-in-training sometime back, and had gathered enough information that initially came down to that her Master at the time was fighting against Sensui, which she had been held captive under. In fact, he had fought against the man from Sensui's organization, the Volcano, when he was doing the <<Iron Guardian>> quest. Now that information appeared to have been proven false. "So...maybe she might have been playing us more than I initially thought..."

Lowenthal, whom Calrex knew Hikoru had received the <<Shadowed Path>> unique skill from, leapt in to try and silence Opal, which almost made the bluenette sigh out loud, "A small comment will still acknowledge the humiliations had come out of her mouth. And Teayre...silencing the responder just further exacerbates it. Come on guys..."

Deciding to let the thoughts go and listen to the information Teayre gave Calrex gave a nod, "The high HP and damage isn't exactly unexpected news. Avarious had almost something similar since he lacked minions like the last floor raid against Leonidas. I'm guessing the pools of acid and the lantern embers may be some sort of environmenal effect that could become either an area of effect attack, or a debuff. The low light is going to be a problem though, since if the boss is fairly agile, taking a hit to our accuracy is only going to draw out the battle."

Crossing his arms the bluenette gave a small bit of tactical contemplating before speaking again, glancing at Ariel and the others that were involved in the Limbo battle, "Would be plausible to treat this almost like how we dealt with Limbo? Having a minion team, but in this case they are in charge of monitoring the lanterns, while having another group or two serve as the boss teams?"

After speaking the bluenette swiped on his menu. He had noticed Zandra had spoken to Opal at a level only the two could hear, but he wanted to do a bit of investigation on his own part. Sending out a message he kept it in his drafts to send later on after the meeting was over. In the meantime he looked over at Oikawa, Baldur, and Teayre to confirm their current expressions. After all, Teayre and Baldur were targets of the insults. He made note of the fact that his wife was temporarily switching back to holding the Muramasa, as if expecting the fight, and he wouldn't blame her. Many people couldn't take public humiliation in a calm manner, and the targets of Opal's opening remarks certainly were not well known for letting things go easily. There was always the possibility that combat would break out.

Sighing to himself Calrex gave a small resolution to himself, "If that's the case, I just may have to set things like I did with X, Xion, and Hikoru at Oikawa's public announcement. I'm not going to let this meeting become a brawl, and if I had to be honest, I'm not going to have it. I'm starting to get a bit tired of the nonsense and squabbles. I guess even my patience is starting to wear thin. Maybe that's why Jomei took a break from the frontlines, heh."

A hand on her? Who the hell did she think she was? Opal looked down at that hand and back at Zandra, quickly turning the woman's hand over and thrusting it back at her body, "Lay a hand on me again you little twat and I will rip your [censored] tongue out. Your obnoxious cutesy, innocent, 'I wanna be friends with everyone' act is starting to get under my skin. By the way, you can keep Jomei. He wasn't that good in the sack." Taking a few feet away from the women who wanted to constantly touch her or lean into her, Opal managed to find a spot that was more reclusive while the others offered their opinions. Opal would be left to her own devices of course, she would work on her own and do what was necessary for herself. For her safety and for her own advantage, "I wouldn't spoil valuable skill points on an unnecessary skill like Night Vision. Your alchemists can create items that light up areas in the dark to which will help you in the dark. In the jungle on ninth floor, if you travel at night you will find bioluminescent flora that will aid you in creating such items. Just some advice." Did she really just offer them such a thing? She felt bile roll up in her belly after giving such information, but it was whatever. 

They were to kill some kind of Fox, or wolf or something. Nothing changed on these floors, the bosses were pretty much the same. Attack and kill and move on to the next floor. Besides these were just side quests for the Laughing Coffin member, the real missions were the slaying of these cretins who ran their mouths at her. If Zandra was not careful, she too would find herself on the woman's hit list. Tearye she could respect being a player that knows what its like to sink her hands in the depths of a player's life, they could see eye to eye. Too bad she played for the wrong team, if she could have been swayed earlier...the two of them could have been Death Machines to Aincrad. But her human attachments were sickening, Calrex was nothing special...but at least he had power. Maybe that's why she was with him, just riding it out for safety. Such a waste. The woman had given Calrex a quick glance before averting her attention from the male and folded her arms over her chest. 

Was Opal going down a bit from Zandras actions. No, rather the opposite. But this time, she sent it against Zandra. When Opal pushed of her arm from her shoulders, Zandras eyebrows went up and she looked confused. As she listened to what she said, she felt her rage increasing. Thou she couldn’t let it go here at the meeting. To try to compress it she let out a giggle when she threatened by ripping put, her tongue.’’Ehm… Ookaay.’’ She said with a tone saying like ‘are you sure, that’s pretty stupid’. Then Opal moved away several feets from her. But just before she moved Opal said something about Jomei that made her snap. Zandra had been able to hold herself back. But now she couldn’t anymore.’’Well, [censoured] off Opal. You think youre much better then anyone else just because you kill people. Of course I want friends, I guess you don’t since you just killing folks. I guess you was a real bitch back in real life wasn’t you? One of those Barbie-girls that looked down on everyone else and just cared about the newest fashion and the hottest guys.’’ She almost shouted towards her.’Zandra? What are you doing? Calm down, this isn’t the time.’ She said to herself. With some deep breaths she calmed down and only stared at Opal with murder in her eyes.

Then she turned to face the redhead again. ’’Sorry Teayre, I wont abrupt in such manner again. As you probably know, I think Im the only frontliner with field medic, so guess I gonna play the support role.’’