Fite Nite! (Seul vs Lowenthal)

When was the last time he actually fought in the arena? He couldn't remember, but if he was certain of one thing it was that he had grown stronger since then. There was something about PvP in the game that he couldn't help but enjoy. Some things could only be conveyed by clashing blades with another and he was lucky enough to return for another round. His opponent this time around would be Lowenthal, a fellow frontliner and member of the knights. Though their interactions had only been brief before he still held a somewhat high level of respect for the man as a fighter and he was eager to see how the new sword would stack up against the dagger user.

As usual when it came to these kinds of fights Seul had arrived early to prepare. He sat with his legs crossed in the middle of the battlefield, mulling over his stats as he waited for his opponent to arrive. 

Lowenthal rotated his arm, stretching his virtual muscles. It had been such a long time since he had stepped into the arena. As it turned out, Suel had wanted to duel. Why himself, Lowe had no idea but obliged none the less. Arriving at the battle arena, Lowe raised his hand and waved to the man sitting down in the middle of the arena. "Hey there! Finally made it." Lowenthal said, wearing his knights of the blood jacket. "So humour me. Why challange me?" Lowenthal asked, resuming his stretches.

Lowe's voice managed to draw his attention away from the status screen hovering before his eyes. "Glad you could make it." He said while returning the wave but soon after he was met with a question. One that he didn't actually prepare for at that. He took a moment to think about it and once he was satisfied with the response he spoke once more. "Well, there are a few reasons. First I wanted to test out the new toy I got. Second we're in the same guild, so it'll be good to make sure we're both staying active in our efforts to get stronger. And lastly, you were the one who killed Leonidas in the last raid. I figure someone capable of doing that should be able to put up a pretty good fight."

With that said Seul finally rose to his feet and issued the duel request. Since the recent changes were made to the system a half loss duel shouldn't pose any problem due to their high health values. He took a few steps back and waited for the match to start with his hand gripping the hilt of the greatsword that was sheathed on his back.

ID: 66884 | LD: 11

Stats in the Spoiler: 

Spoiler

Stats

775 HP

76 Energy

15 Base Damage

12 Mitigation

18 Holy Blessing

46 Battle Healing  

1 Recovery

0 Accuracy