[PP-F1] New Friends (Luke, Isaac H, Katherine)

"Thank you." She spoke in a sweet voice and took the coffee.

As well as the sandwich.

"When I get a higher level... I want to make a guild!" She chirped.

"If you wanted to join, at any time just ask!!" She giggled as they sat next to each other and looked at the sunrise some more.

"So, your name is <>? That is a sweet name!" She smiled at <>.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly sweatdropped at the horrible joke, but said nothing as I accepted her friend request. "Hmm, since now we are friends, how about we party together? I need some company after all, I'll send you one till the other two wake up." I told her, as I pointed to the two sleeping boys under the tree. I scrolled through my menu and sent Usagi a party request and awaited her answer.

I stared at the message a bit.

"You sure we should?" I ask in a bit of dase.

I clicked the blue button and smiled at the girl happily.

"I can see that you are multiple levels above me!" She giggles.

She hair got flipped out of the pony tails so her hair was all over...

She now had hair that went down to her butt and nothing in a bun, or ponytail.

I awkwardly fell over as charcoal flew to me, nearly crashing into us. With an exasperated sigh,I gave a glare to charcoal, which just rolled over and gave me puppy eyes in apology.

"Dammit Charcoal...don't give me that face..." I growled at him and he whimpered, and was almost pouting, making me sigh and pat his head. He looked up to me once more, this time with a cheerful face and smiled back at him. He was nearly twice the size of me, and he wasn't even an adult dragon yet. He stood up to his maximum height and towered over us.

"Well, hello Luke, I'm Katharine, but Kat is fine too, either one is up to you." I introduced myself to him with a wave, he was around me age, but taller than me by a few inches.

I jumped at the tree suddenly grabbing an apple too.

I sat and ate it near alex at the trunk.

"Lets enjoy ourselves!" I smiled at the sky and began to eat the wonderful ripe juicy apple.

I smiled at the cold wind against my sweeter. I looked at my gemmed necklace and breathed up at the sky happily.