Morgenstern

Celestial Ascendants

Celestial Ascendants

s-l1000--1-.jpg

Description- 
Celestial Ascendants is a guild to help players rise in the levels and ranks in the game. We help others level up and help with quests and other tasks. We recruit lower levels in hopes they can help progress the game and help others in return in the near future. 

Ranks

Paladin
These players are head of the guild and Leaders of the four roles Scout, Tank, Healer, And Damage Dealer.

They sit on the council and make decisions as a group for the guild. These players are the head of major training sessions and do everything in their power to hold the guild together. 

Spoiler

Morgenstern ~ Tank

Itzal ~ Scout

Beat ~ DPS

Kasier ~ Healer

Sentinel 
 These Players are the Paladin's Right hands. They are in charge of the smaller training groups and make sure that training is successful and casualty free. They have the power to train others and can lead parties. Meaning they may take charge of up to five apprentices for training. 

Requirements:
Must be level 35
Three Formal Training Threads with Paladin's of their build
A Trial with your Role's Paladin

Spoiler

Sey
Shield

Apprentice
These players are the reason the guild was founded. They train within the forces of the guild to become stronger to advance themselves and to eventually advance the game or Guild. They take training sessions to increase their level and usually follow the order of Sentinel, as they have more experience. Levels 1-25

Requirements:

Initiation with Every Paladin, and have them come to a vote
Training Thread with Your Role's Paladin

Spoiler

Roster

Spoiler

Morgenstern 

Itzal

Kasier

Sey

Shield

Beat

Treasury

Spoiler

Col Tracker:  Is no longer in use. If donations are wanted, PM @Morgenstern

Items for Paladin's use for Events:

Items for All Members to Borrow

Weapons: 5/48 Storage Filled

Spoiler

Sword of Legion - R1 One Handed Straight Sword - DMG III

Anneal Blade - R1 One Handed Straight Sword - DMG I

Zodiark~ T1 One Handed Curved Sword~ DMG III

Morning Shield- T1 Shield- Regen I / Thorns II

Anneal Blade~ One Handed Straight Sword~ DMG 1

Armor: 3/12 Storage Filled

Spoiler

Legions Protector - R1 Light Armor - MIT II / Savvy I

Seraph Guardian- T1 Light Armor- Mit III

Black Leather Armor- T1 Light Armor- Mit I

Items 1/20 Storage Filled

Spoiler

Gleaming Fish Scale~ LD I / Prosperity II

Items for players outside of guild:

Spoiler

Name:  Trinity
ID:  80196
Roll:  LD=21 <16+5>  CD=11
Item Type:  Weapon
Tier: 1
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  +3 Accuracy
Description:  a rapier with the blade split into two colors. Black at the bottom half, white at the top half
Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14455-pp-f2-for-them/?do=findComment&comment=511141

Name:  Gungnir
ID:  80196
Roll:  LD=21 <16+5>  CD=11
Item Type:  Weapon
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:  2 Bleed 1 Paralysis
Description:  A long handled spear meant for dealing status damage at a safe distance.
Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14455-pp-f2-for-them/?do=findComment&comment=511141

Name:  Potion of strength
ID:  81364
Roll:  LD:  16  CD:  11
Item Type:  Potion
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements:  +1 dmg
Description:  Increases player's base damage by one point.
Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14455-pp-f2-for-them/?do=findComment&comment=513077

Name:  Nordic Armor
ID:  81365
Roll:  LD:  12  CD:  8
Item Type:  Heavy Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements:  1 MIT
Description:  Steel armor that provides some protection.
Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/14455-pp-f2-for-them/?do=findComment&comment=513077

Celestitution:

Spoiler

Position Requirements:

1. In order for someone to become an apprentice, that player must be approved IC by ½ of Paladins and Sentinels.
2. In order for someone to become a sentinel, that player must be an apprentice of his or her respective paladin for 3 threads, level 25+, and claimed ready by their paladin.
3. Paladin remains in position until death or until impeachment.
4. Impeachment occurs when 3 people complain, then a vote occurs. If 3/4 members vote impeachment, the impeachment occurs and the paladin is dropped down to Sentinel.
5. If a paladin is unexcused inactive for a month, a sentinel replaces him temporarily. If a paladin is unexcused inactive for another month, the sentinel permanently replaces him.
6. If a paladin is excused inactive, other three can cover for him during this reasonable amount of time.
7. If anyone is unexcused inactive for a month, they are to be moved to the inactive position until their return.

Position Powers:

1. Apprentices are able to vote in large guild decisions
2. Apprentices are able to join any event or participation (save for initiation) and can borrow things from the guild treasury but notify a paladin first.
3. Sentinels have the ability to vote in guild votes
4. Sentinels work as assistants who tag along on training threads for RP purposes if they desire to.
5. Sentinels help run and organize certain events and even initiate specific players IC.
6. Sentinels can help paladins create rules and develop ideas OOC.
7. Sentinels can can vote for apprenticeship 8
. Paladins are in charge of the guild and discuss the major issues and ideas both IC and

OOC. Rules:

1. Proposed by Paladins and then voted by majority rule of both Paladins and Sentinels.

Please PM One of the Paladins to join Guild

Guild Page will be added to as more players come and more things have been decided

Jonathan donates

Name: Seraph Guardian

Spoiler

Profession: Tailor
ID: 66264
Roll:  12 (11+2)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +27 Mitigation 
Description: A Chest to Toe armor. It is a white with Gold all around the edges. I is made with the aspect of Angel armor, and protects the wearer from most harm. It is made out of light metal armor to allow the user to still move quickly. 

Name: Morning Shield

Spoiler

Profession: Blacksmith
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect (1)
Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Regeneration 
Description: A circular White Shield, With a dark Gold wrapped around. The  Shield is adorned with many golden spikes to deal damage to any that touch it.

Name: Black Leather Armor

Spoiler

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +9 Mitigation

Description: Just a black tunic of leather armor made to absorb damage.

Donating-

Zodiark

Spoiler

Name: Zodiark
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 66969
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Tier: One
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e7/Excalibur-ffxii.png/revision/latest?cb=20130704000901--- Just like that but curved. In the Dark it gives off a faint golden light. 
Post Link: Here

Anneal Blade

Donating an Item in which is reserved for @Hikoru:

Name: Flowing Illusion 

Item Type: Clothing - Cape

Quality: Good

Enhancements: +(2*Tier) Stealth rating (in/near water via in-character roleplay)

Description: A blue semi-opaque cape that is see through from the interior. When in touch with a water source, the cape camuflages the player

MINE, MINE, ITS MINE

*coughs* I mean, picking up the item that was reserved for me

Name: Flowing Illusion 

Item Type: Clothing - Cape

Quality: Good

Enhancements: +(2*Tier) Stealth rating (in/near water via in-character roleplay)

Description: A blue semi-opaque cape that is see through from the interior. When in touch with a water source, the cape camuflages the player

I don't know if you guys are recruiting, but I'm looking to join. Hopefully I'll get a pretty good back and forth of rp going with you guys and learn all the mechanics of the game. I'm a pretty blank slate as far as spec so I'd be willing to fill just about any role (With the exception of healer.) Anyways, pretty standard new guy, but I'm extremely interested in not being a new guy anymore. Thanks.