{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

Dominion entered into the shop again, this time very eager for the item. A ring that would improve his searching ability was just the item he needed. When he entered the shop this time, he notices keres and waved. However, it would be to the counter that Dominion would see his ring. It was a stunning item, made really well by Domarus. Dominion swiped open his inventory and withdrew 1500 Col and 7 Mats. He then exchanged the currency for the ring. "Hey, I thought I saw someone the other day in the forest on this floor. Any guesses to who that could have been?" Dominion only caught a glimpse of the moving body as he was in the forest and could not describe with any detail. Whoever... or whatever that thing was, it was definitely quick. Dominion just shrugged his shoulders as he remembered and picked up the ring. "Anyway thanks for the craft. I will hopefully see you soon." Dominion turned and exited the shop.

-1500 Col and 7 Mats

+Monkey Ring

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus nodded to Dominion and accepted the payment.  He moved over to his work area to make use of those materials.  He pulled out his tools, knowing exactly what it was he wished to craft.  He pulled out a small canvas and grabbed his paints, getting to work.  As he made his strokes however, he curved wrong and completely ruined the image.  He growled and set those tools aside for now, switching to making a ring.  He pulled out some gold and a ruby jewel, starting to carve it.  However at the same time it he screwed that one up as well.  He tossed the failed product aside, growing frustrated.  Then Keres moved into the room.
     "Um, master?  I was wondering if you could try giving me a tattoo..."  Domarus was a little surprised that Keres wanted one but he nodded and gestured for her to come over.  She asked for his emblem on her left shoulder.  A little surprised he got to work.  This ended up being what helped calm him down.  After the work was over she thanked him and resumed her work.  Domarus himself turned around and managed to craft two things:  A combat craft bracelet, made of silver and amethysts.  The second was for Domarus:  A painting, about as long as his forearm, and half for height.  It was a scene showing four silhouettes.  One with heavy armor.  One with a dagger in one hand and a sword in the other.  One with a staff and the fourth with a sword.  Ahead of them was Domarus in his armor as a silhouette.  This was a reminder of him as to what he was fighting for.

Spoiler

ID#  76885  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  76886  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  LD:  1

ID#  76887  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  76888  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  76889  CD:  12

Total EXP:  18

Total MAT lost:  5 T1

Items forged  The Void's Gift  Uncommon, +1 battle craft

Kyriarchía Énosi  Perfect, +1 crafting attempt

Edited by Domarus

Domarus got to work, beginning to craft items in order to increase his rank in his profession.  Maxing out artisan and being the one all players come to purchase from.  That's what this was for:  Practice.  He got to work, pulling out the last of his materials and grabbing his tools, aiming to make a few more items.  He began by making a simple silver ring with two col multiplier enhancements on it.  His first attempt to make this ended in failure however and he was unable to retrieve the material as well.  His second item was a golden chain bracelet.  No enhancements.  His next item was an uncommon with a recovery enhancement.  He doubted anyone would purchase it though.  Next he crafted a rare item.  This one was an enhancement that increased the rank of stealth by one, assuming the skill was first bought that is.  His final attempt resulted in failure.  That's it.  The last of his materials lost and no perfects to show for it.  Grunting he put the items away.

Spoiler

ID#  77022  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  77023  CD:  11  -10+1=11-

ID#  77024  CD:  6  -5+1=6-  

ID#  77025  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  77026  CD:  11 -10+1=11-

ID#  77027  CD:  4  -3+1-  LD:  7

Total EXP:  17

Total MAT lost:  6 T1

Items forged:  
Reaper

Spoiler

Name: Reaper
Profession: Artisan
ID:  77023
Roll: 11  -10+1=11-
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 Prosperity
Description: A simple black ring

Endure

Spoiler

Name: Endure
ID:  77025
Roll: 10 -9+1=10-
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 recovery
Description:  A silver shield that can be hung anywhere.

Heart of a Shade

Spoiler

Name: Heart of a Shade
ID:  77026
Enhancements: Skill rank:  Stealth skill
Description: A purple gem in the crude shape of an ore.  It pulses a very soft purple glow when the player is spotted.

Edited by Domarus

Hidden stepped into the shop. It kept the base colors of red and gold with dragons and flames being the main picture in all of them. Keres began her way towards her and the girl nodded to her, trying to keep speaking light. She stepped up to the counter with her own custom made slips. She smiled through the hood and said, "I need the items made" She slid over the slips and continued. "Its nice to see you again. I've been trying to become stronger and stronger. Not really anytime for seeing people" She sighed and decided to go ahead and sit down. Her request probably sounded a bit odd, but she needed both of them. She smiled, seen barely thanks to her hood and she decided to sit down and wait for the item to be made. Perhaps Keres would come over and speak to her, but if not she was content with being alone. She always been with it, what was the difference anymore? She looked at her cloak. Her whole body image was displaced and it almost looked like she was barely sitting on the chair. It made it harder for her to be hit. 

<<Shadow's Eye>>

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Eye

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: ???

ID: ???

Roll: ???

Item Type: Trinket
Tier: One

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 LD

Description: Another Part of the Shadow Set. It a pendant that hangs on the user's neck from a small black chain. On the pendant is an eye that is jet black. It appears to stare at others no matter where they stand. It allows the user to find items more easily. Perhaps its lucky?

Post Link: ???

<<Shadow's Light>>

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Light

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: ???

Item Type: Trinket
Tier: One

Enhancements: +3 ACC

Description:  Another part of the Shadow set. It a golden ring with a black circular stone in the center. It allows the user to hit more often and gleams a cold black light.

Post Link: ???

It had been too long. Too long of Soredell having to get whatever he could get his hands on to get back, sometimes having to return those items to their owners. No more. Now at least, after putting in his own hard work, he could go and actually purchase and acquire his own gear, without anyone's assistance. First thing he needed to get was an accessory or trinket of some kind, something that would be able to improve himself with things out of combat, like searching for loot, or in combat, like improve his accuracy. Walking into @Domarus' store, 'The Painted Stones', he looks around, spotting the counter and making his way up to it, placing down a form for a custom order. "Hi, my name is Soredell. I'm here to get a custom order for an item I wish to have made. A simple golden ring with a few enhancements on it. I'm able to pay by Col if needed." he says, handing over the custom order form over the counter. After that, he took a seat, and waited patiently for whatever would happen next.

Spoiler

Name: <<Sin of Greed>>
ID:  ???
Roll: ???
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Loot Die - 3 Slot (+3 LD)
Description: A small golden ring that fits on the wearer's finger. On it is a small image of a golden frog, The small image of the frog is no bigger than the ring, meaning the image of the frog would fit onto the ring. The colour and the visage of the frog representing Greed of the 7 Deadly Sins. The Frog in Question

Keres watched as the door opened up, bowing to the cloaked figure and greeting her.  When the player made it clear she was Hidden Keres smiled and bowed a second time.
    "It's nice to see you again too mistress.  Let me go let him know.  You shouldn't be too long."  Keres made her way to the back where Domarus' crafting room was.  Domarus had recently bought some materials from Aereth.  While he was reluctant to buy materials he didn't really have a choice.  He had begun to get to work, attempting to make a few items he could possibly sell.  Nobody really cared for vanity items, and if they wanted some they most likely would want a tattoo.  When Keres walked in Domarus had completely ruined two projects, and successfully crafted one rare item that provided two evasion, as well as two good items:  A pair of earrings as well as a neckless.  Keres handed Domarus the order and he nodded.  
     "This will take me only a moment.  Tell Hidden one of them will be ready in a minute or two."  When Keres went to go inform Hidden, Domarus got to work on the items.  Whether Hidden truly embraced the shadows or if that was just a name on the item was something he was curious about.  He crafted the Shadow's eye and stood up, making his way over to the counter.  When he did he saw Keres attempting to talk with @Hidden.  Keres wasn't the best at conversing but she was pretty good.  She had to be in Domarus' service.  He nodded to Keres with a smile, dressed in a white shirt, black jacket and pants.  He never wore armor inside his own shop.
     "Here is one of them.  I'll get started on the second one in a moment."  Then a second player walked in.  This player had silver hair and cloaked their face.  Whether they were choosing to take a rogue styled path, attempting to have an intimidating appearance, or just thought it looked cool was something that Domarus began to wonder.  Domarus nodded to the man.
     "I'd appreciate materials as payment for the time being.  I have one order to finish first and I'll work on yours immediately afterwards.  If you don't wish to wait here I'll need your username so that I can message you once it's done."

Spoiler

ID#  77886  CD: 6  -5+1=6-

ID#  77887  CD:  11  -10+1=11-

ID#  77888  CD:  1

ID#  77889  CD:  5  -4+1=5-

ID#  77890  CD:  1

ID#  77891  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

Materials consumed:  6 T1

Total EXP:  19

Items forged:  
Shade's Eyes

Spoiler

Name:  Shade's Eyes
ID:  77887
Enhancements: Skill Rank:  Search and Detect Skill

Shadow's Light

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Light
ID:  77891
Roll: 12  -11+1-
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: 
Another Part of the Shadow Set. It a pendant that hangs on the user's neck from a small black chain. On the pendant is an eye that is jet black. It appears to stare at others no matter where they stand. It allows the user to find items more easily. Perhaps its lucky?

@Soredell

Edited by Domarus

Soredell bit his lips at @Domarus saying that he would have preferred being paid in materials. That was definitely an issue considering he only had 1 material on him, and that he may need it later, but even if he did pay with that material on top of the Col, would it be enough? Would he be sure that this payment of both Col and materials would give him the item that he needed? Only one way to find out. Standing up from his seat, he makes his way up to the counter, saying "You need materials huh? Well, I do have 1 tier 1 material that I have on me, but I don't know whether or not that would be enough to get what I requested. Whether I stay here and wait for my item to be done, or leave and come back later, I'm not sure. But in either case, it would be best to give you my username so you can reach me when its ready. Username is Soredell." he says

Edited by Soredell

Hidden watched as Keres vanished and returned with Domarus moments later. He began to get to work, his hands working tenderly. Within moments, the man had produced an item, worthy of her use. She smiled and leaned in, gazing at the items natural beauty. She sent the man the first of her payment, to be able to take the pendant back with her .It would definitely help her receive loot and materials much easier and faster. The real thing she required was the second of her orders. She sent the man the col, snatched up the item and moved back to her place in the waiting area. She had no idea how such big of a guy could create such little small detailed items that she and other players needed. She did not even feel like she could manage to do much. She examined the item in her hand. It was the proper enhancements just like she had originally wanted. Domarus had done quite nicely in her opinion. 

+ Shadow's Light
-900 Col

Domarus tossed his tools aside in frustration.  He was already frustrated and the fact that all of his crafts were poorly made only made the day even worse.  Two good, two uncommon and two failed crafts.  He couldn't even salvage the materials used for the failed ones.  At this point he had lost the twelve materials he purchased from Aereth.  All he had left now were the eight materials he himself had gathered.  He had taken a look at an update announcement that stated changes in the loot monsters dropped, discovering that not only would the monsters have far greater damage than before, but the only guaranteed drop from them was times three col.  While it would allow Domarus to much more easily purchase materials from Aereth, it meant that he had less of a chance to gain much needed materials.  Domarus took the items he had managed to craft and went to store them for whoever decided to use an uncommon item.

Spoiler

ID#  78008  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  78009  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  78010  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  78011  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  78012  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  78013  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  LD:  5

Materials Consumed:  6 T1

Total EXP:  12

Items Forged:  2 uncommon pending

Edited by Domarus

Domarus came back into his shop.  The last few of his materials were few and not very good quality he'd admit.  When he sat down with his tools he went straight to work.  The first item ended up being a good quality item, which actually received him if he was being honest.  The second one however ended in total failure.  Could not have been worse.  Then when he made his third attempt he stared at it.  Apparently he was mistaken, it could end up worse.  Growling he got to work on the fourth which ended up as another good quality item.  His fifth item ended up becoming an uncommon, something he was rather tired of getting.  Rare or perfect was what he wished for.  Specifically perfect quality.  He went ahead and gave the uncommon keen one and expected it to rot forever, then pulled the last material out.  It ended in failure as well and thus put his tools away and went to go take out some monsters.

Spoiler

ID#  78247  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  78248  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  78249  CD:  1

ID#  78250  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  78251  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  78252  CD:  3  -2+1=2-

Materials consumed:  6 T1

Total EXP:  10

Items forged:  Pending

Edited by Domarus

Hidden sighed and stepped forward .Keres had just apologized to her for the wait, due to the lack of materials it was not possible at the moment. Her face became harder and she stepped forward to Domarus. "Here, I just need that item, It is quite important to me especially with a boss fight coming up" She sighed and sent him ten materials. She hoped that was enough to get her item. She really needed it quick. She turned away from the desk. 'Com on Domarus, you HAVE to get this item in. Without it, I am unreliable on the boss fight. I am really going to try for this drop' She looked over to Keres and remembered when she had stuck her hands in the water. What made her enjoy pain so much? "Please hurry to get it done fast though, I would really appreciate it" She turned to the door and looked outside. They were outside of town which meant Pker could come in easy, but they were not far form town whatsoever. 

-10 T1  Materials

@Domarus

Keres watched Hidden tense up and when the player went up to Domarus to hand him materials she was worried that Hidden would dislike Domarus after this event.  Domarus however was unaffected.  When he saw the materials and heard Hidden's words he nodded.  
     "Understandable.  I apologize for the wait, but it isn't as easy as it looks."  He brought the materials to his workspace and returned to quickly handle the situation.  The ten materials, along with the four left over made up fourteen in total.  Enough for two full days of crafts.  However even if he did craft Hidden's item he still needed to craft Soredell's item.  Perhaps he could get the essence of steel again and turn a rare into a perfect.  Perhaps...  In the meantime he'd work on Hidden's item.  If he was unable to craft a perfect before the boss then he would lend her a rare accuracy item.  It would be better than nothing after all.  He began to get to work and ended with three failures.  He stood there, very frustrated and annoyed but didn't stop.  He consumed the last three and received a good and two uncommon.  He sighed with frustration as he looked at the useless items before going to get his next set of materials.

Spoiler

ID#  78632  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  78633  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  78634  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  LD:  3

ID#  78635  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  78636  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  LD:  20

ID#  78637  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

Materials Consumed:  5

Total EXP:  11

Items Forged:  

Edited by Domarus

Domarus pulled out the next six materials.  After this there would be two materials left.  Or there would be had he not gathered a few more recently.  Four more from gathering with Hidden.  That meant he could get a third day's crafting in if he needed to.  He began to get to work and already he could see this day would be a better craft than before.  The first two items were uncommon but the third was a rare.  At least that was something he thought.  Then he finished the other crafts and got another rare and good items.  No failed experiments whatsoever.  However the final one was what he was satisfied with.  He finally crafted a perfect item.  Finally satisfied he set his tools aside and walked over to Hidden with the crafted item.  As he handed it to her he apologized.

"My apologies about the wait Hidden.  Here is your item.  It seems my profession rank has increased so perhaps it will be easier for me to craft perfects.  The hard part is the material income.  If you know any players who have a steady income who wouldn't mind selling to me, please inform me.  It would greatly help."

Spoiler

ID#  78668  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  78669  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  78670  CD:  11 -10+1=11-

ID#  78671  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  78672  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  78673  CD:  12

Materials consumed:  6

Total EXP:  24

Items forged:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13299-domarus-loot/?do=findComment&comment=508775

Item given to @Hidden:  

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Light
ID:  78673
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: 
Another part of the Shadow set. It a golden ring with a black circular stone in the center. It allows the user to hit more often and gleams a cold black light.

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-1/?do=findComment&comment=508749

Edited by Domarus

Hidden smiles as she was called into the room. It appeared her item was finally ready. She walked toward the counter, her cloak floating back behind her. In the larger man's hand was a small ring, fitted to her. She smiled and removed it from his palm, trying it on. "Thank you, you have no idea how much use this will be to me" The cloaked girl waved to Keres. With one last look at Domarus she headed out the door. She was finally complete with her equipment. Now she just needed to get her skills up. Her damage had so much more potiental to rise than it had already had. She just had to get a little bit stronger in the day to rise it up to a good standard. 'What would be something helpful for just that last few SP? I must earn it quickly or else I am going to be stuck at this level' She was finally getting somewhere by herself, so hopefully she could just get those last items. 

+ Shadow's Light

Soredell watches as another player comes in asking for items, gets their items, and leaves. All before him. Turning back to @Domarus, he pulls out his inventory while saying "Yeah, I really need that ring I'm asking for. Helps me search for items, which could work in your favour if you need materials. How about, at least until I take up a profession, I use this ring in looking for materials for you. Does that sound fair?" he says, transferring his one and only T1 material to Domarus. "Well, ask and you shall receive. Here's one more crafting material, and its the only one that I have on me. You can use that to craft. Hope its worth the cost and the wait." he says, bringing down the menu now that he is done using it. "If you can get that completed soon, that would be greatly appreciated." he says, going back to mindlessly browsing the available wares.

- 1 T1 Material given to @Domarus

Domarus took the material gladly, apologizing for the wait, and very pissed off that he was failing this much.  If there were a way to somehow stack crafting equipment then he would, but unfortunately this didn't seem to be the case in any way.  Domarus attempted multiple times and failed multiple times, to craft a perfect for his customer in his crafting room.  Even with his new rank he could not craft a single perfect.  By the time he made a second uncommon he threw his tools at the wall, one of them thrown hard enough to get stuck. Panting heavily as he worked to control his emotions, unable to release his tensed anger upon Keres at the moment, he stood up and walked back into the room.
    "Unfortunately I have yet to have crafted another perfect.  I'll need to gather more materials but in the meantime you may borrow this:"  he said holding the Wanderer's eyes to the customer:  Soredell.  The item was a silver neckless with a ruby in the center.  A simple rare object with three ld enhancements.  
     "It's not perfect yet, but it's good enough.  I'm thinking of setting up a renting system, but until I do I'll consider the material you gave me as the full payment.  Again I apologize for this inconvenience."

Item handed to @Soredell:  Wanderer's eyes  <Only for until perfect is crafted>

Spoiler

Name: Wanderer's Eyes
ID:  76763
Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A silver necklace with a golden pendant, a ruby resting in the center.

Spoiler

ID#  78971  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  LD:  18

ID#  78972  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  78973  CD:  1

ID#  78874  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  78975  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  78976  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  78977  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

Materials Consumed:  

Total EXP:  

Items Forged:  

Edited by Domarus

Hikoru walked into the store quietly, taking out his notepad and following the guidelines for this store and filling it out. It had been pretty simple to get one of these hopefully, and it would look and feel as he had invisioned. He placed it on the counter and decided to look around the store. It had quite a few interesting items, but nothing that interested him. He gave a small sigh and stretched his legs, tired of walking around and awaited his order to be filled. He knew it wouldn't take long, but he decided to take a quick breather after he was done stretching, sitting on the floor and pulling his cloak up, his face disappearing as he rested his mind, closing his eyes and going into a some-what sleep state, still keeping himself ready for what was coming his way, in case anyone decided to try and kill him.

Ordering:

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Instinct
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A simple Necklace with a small, round obsidian stone encased in a small silver clamp-on that is tied to a dark black string. It does not emit any sort of glow, but it helps to open the wearers eyes to an enemies movements and their possible routes of evading against them. It acts as almost a "Future Vision" With multiple possibilites of movement seen from the opponent

Domarus heard the door open up and sighed with frustration.  He had only recently gathered more materials in a desperate hope to craft Soredell's item which was long overdue.  Keres was down in the basement handling Vex so he was the only one in the shop at the moment.  Domarus stood up and walked over to the counter, only to see an order.  Domarus scanned the room and only spotted the hooded player on the second attempt.

"I'll see if I can craft your items today.  Give me a second."  Domarus returned to his crafting room with the order and scanned it.  It was an interesting design and he was intrigued to see how it turned out.  However @Soredell's item came first.  He began to get to work, ending up with a rather large collection of uncommon and good quality items.  The good items he had made into three rings for a nearby event.  The rings were pitch black with his emblem marked into it.  It would be nearly impossible to see unless one or two things were done:  The first was if the ring was pressed into wax to seal letters.  The second was if they came near another player who was wearing the ring.  If this were to happen, the symbol would glow dimly like embers.  He stored them in his inventory and placed the uncommon's in his display case.  He then worked on Soredell's item and since he had lots of practice, finally crafted the d**n thing.  He then attempted to craft the stranger's order and surprisingly succeeded.  With the crafting done he returned to the room and placed the stranger's order on the counter.
     "Here you go.  Once paid you can have the item."  With that he messaged Soredell that his item was finally ready and a request to return the lent item.

Spoiler

ID#  79384  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  79385  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  79386  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  79387  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  79388  CD:  12

ID#  79389  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

ID#  79390  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

Materials Consumed:  7 T1 MAT

Total EXP:  28

Items Crafted:  2 perfects and 2 uncommon

Name: Heart of Gold
ID: 79384
Roll:  8  -7+1=8-
Enhancements: +1 prosperity
Description: A gold ring

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-1/?do=findComment&comment=510002

Name: Endeavor
ID: 79386
Roll:  9  -8+1=9-
Enhancements: +1 Combat Craft
Description: A silver bracelet that appears to look like vivid flames.

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-1/?do=findComment&comment=510002

Name: <<Sin of Greed>>
Profession: Artisan
ID:  79388
Roll: 12
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: T1
Enhancements: Loot Die - 3 Slot (+3 LD)
Description: A small golden ring that fits on the wearer's finger. On it is a small image of a golden frog, The small image of the frog is no bigger than the ring, meaning the image of the frog would fit onto the ring. The colour and the visage of the frog representing Greed of the 7 Deadly Sins. The Frog in Question

ID:  79389
Roll: 12 -11+1=12-
Description: A simple Necklace with a small, round obsidian stone encased in a small silver clamp-on that is tied to a dark black string. It does not emit any sort of glow, but it helps to open the wearers eyes to an enemies movements and their possible routes of evading against them. It acts as almost a "Future Vision" With multiple possibilites of movement seen from the opponent

@Hikoru

Edited by Domarus

Hikoru heard the young player call him over, and he stood and opened up a trade menu without another thought. He ignored the young man's tone for now, and sent over the col and took his item from his hand. He pressed accept and put the item into his inventory for now. This item would be for good use, and he was excited for how it would work on the field in his next adventure. For now he closed his eyes and focused on an area towards the corner of the room, and soon a somewhat-portal that he could only see appeared in the corner, and he backed away. His eyes peered from his hood, giving a small glare from them

"Watch your tone, and you may actually get more customers. Try some kindness, and maybe you can make more than I just gave you." He said, and then he pulled his cloak up fully, backing into the portal and soon dissapearing, appearing nearby in an alley, where he made his way to the floor's teleported silently, and soon disappeared back to the frontlines to train

-1,100 Col

Received:

Spoiler

ID:  79389
Roll: 12 -11+1=12-
Description: A simple Necklace with a small, round obsidian stone encased in a small silver clamp-on that is tied to a dark black string. It does not emit any sort of glow, but it helps to open the wearers eyes to an enemies movements and their possible routes of evading against them. It acts as almost a "Future Vision" With multiple possibilites of movement seen from the opponent

Soredell had moved back up to the counter after leaving some time ago, patiently waiting in line for whoever was in front, someone he didn't recognize. He'd probably seen him somewhere before but for the moment he couldn't figure out where from. Didn't matter now anyway, he had an item to collect. Walking up to the counter, he sets up the trade. <<Wanderer's Eyes>> for <<Sin of Greed>>. It also helped that with his previous payment of his 1 T1 material he didn't need to pay any further than trading back the loaned item. "Alright. <<Wanderer's Eyes>> for <<Sin of Greed>>, an no further payment as I already paid you with the T1 material earlier." he says, initiating the trade, both players getting their respective items. "Thank you for you effort @Domarus. I appreciate it." he says, before pulling out another piece of paper. "You're probably going to hate me, but I'd like to make another order, all the specifics are on there. Since our last meeting, I got some more materials for you to use. I can pay with either these 2 T1 materials, whatever Col I have on me, or both if necessary." he says.

Spoiler

Name: <<Sin of Greed>>
ID:  79388
Roll: 12
Enhancements: Loot Die - 3 Slot (+3 LD)
Description: A small golden ring that fits on the wearer's finger. On it is a small image of a golden frog, The small image of the frog is no bigger than the ring, meaning the image of the frog would fit onto the ring. The colour and the visage of the frog both represents Greed of the 7 Deadly Sins. 

Spoiler

Name: Hunter's Vestige
ID:  ???
Enhancements: Accuracy - 3 Slot (+3 BD)
Description: A silver ring that fits on the wearer's finger. On it is a small image of a symbol reminiscent of the letter A. It allows its wearer to almost predict the movements of the enemy, allowing for more accurate attacks in combat. Those well-versed in video game knowledge would know that the symbol is reminiscent of the logo associated with the Brotherhood of Assassins in the old video game series Assassins Creed.

+ Acquired <<Sin of Greed>>
- Returned <Wanderer's Eyes>>

Edited by Soredell