{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

Sakoda stumbled into the shop and looked around. Domarus had told her this was the place, and the coordinates lined up perfectly, so logically she was in the right spot. At least, hopefully. Last time, she somehow ended up falling into a nearby well and having to climb her way back out. She was still pretty wet, too. Anyways, she approached the counter and placed the order for the trinket that she decided she wanted. Sakoda had spent almost the entire time since departing from Domarus' side, to falling in the well, thinking about what she wanted to have. In the end, she came to the conclusion that she wanted the appearance of a phoenix, burning like her determination ever since meeting Domarus. Once completed with the order, she submitted it and left the shop, knowing that she would know as soon as it was completed.

Spoiler

Name: Flaming Hairpin
Profession: Artisan
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Miniature Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A bright shining hairpin reflecting the light in such a way to make it appear to be on fire.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus had recently finished aiding Sakoda with her earning a living quest.  Along that trip he had obtained four materials.  He had one left over before the quest which meant he now had five chances to craft Beatbox's item.  Well to be fair he had two tier two materials but he would only use them for Beatbox's item.  He would.  Not.  Fail.  If he managed to craft decent items today it would bring his experience up even higher.  As of right now he required seventy eight experience in his profession to reach the next rank.  Rank six.  It was rank nine that he truly wished to reach, as that was the rank where perfects finally became easier to craft.  However he'd need to take it one step at a time.  For now reaching six was his goal.  Soon enough his next goal would be seven.  When he reached the shop he saw an order form on the counter and read it.  Just as she had said, Sakoda had left an order for him.  He only had five chances but he'd try to get hers in after crafting Beatbox's.  He went to work and had managed to craft not only Beatbox's item, but Skoda's as well.  Proud of his work he went ahead and crafted two golden rings, good quality items.  He tried to make a rare item but failed both times and consumed the last of his materials.  Nothing was left save to message Beatbox about his item.  Domarus walked into the room and waited for the man to walk in.  When he did he would smile and present the item.  
     "Alright Beatbox here's your order.  I hope it's satisfactory.  If there's anything else, order or otherwise just let me know my friend."  Keres would give Sakoda's item later.

Spoiler

ID#  82637  CD:  12

ID#  82638  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

ID#  82639  CD:  5  -4+1=5-

ID#  82640  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  LD:  2

ID#  82641  CD:  5  -4+1=5-

Materials Consumed:  4 T1  1 T2

Total EXP:  26

Items Forged:

@Beatbox

Spoiler

Name: Bohdi Blastia
Profession: Artisan
ID:  82637
Roll: 12
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: EVA II / ACC I
Description: Link

Floofy's

Spoiler

Name: Flaming Hairpin
ID:  82637
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Item Type: Miniature Trinket
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A bright shining hairpin reflecting the light in such a way to make it appear to be on fire.

Edited by Domarus

Domarus closed the concealed doors that led to Keres' underground shop and thought for a moment.  He had placed a small banner, very small really, on the door so that his generals would be able to recognize it and open the hidden doors to enter the shop.  Keres had recently tried, and failed, to experiment with two ingredients in an attempt to see what effects they could have.  Thus he would work to assist her.  He had the ability to craft items for Keres that would assist her in her own crafts of course and thus he would get to work.  This would be a good excuse to craft again and gain more experience.  He wasn't too far from rank six after all.  Once he hit that rank of course, it would be far more difficult to reach the next.  Domarus got to work.  He had a general idea of what he wanted Keres' gear to be however the more he worked the more he realized his luck was running rather dry today.  By the time he had finished he ended up with one uncommon, three rare, and two good items.  Growling he tossed his tools aside and went to take a break.  

Spoiler

ID#  83296  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  82397  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  83298  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  83300  CD:  11  -10+1=11-

ID#  83301  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  83302  CD:  11  -10+1=11-

ID#  83303  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

Materials Consumed:  7 T1

Total EXP:  2+6+4+18=30

Items Forged:  1 uncommon 3 rare pending

Edited by Domarus

He had returned and this time he would ensure that Keres would receive the items she needed.  Recently she found out what he was planning ad asked if he could make a few specific for her.  Domarus would oblige of course so he went to work.  The first item was yet another uncommon to which he growled with frustration towards.  He'd need to sell all of the wretched uncommon items soon.  Perhaps to a merchant out there.  Hidden could do it without a doubt.  After the uncommon he crafted a rare, which he'd need to sell some as well, and finally managed to craft Keres' first item.  It was a ring like the other ones he had made.  A black ring that revealed the symbol when another player with a similar ring came near.  This one was made to add to her crafting roll.  The second item he crafted was an earring that would add a crafting attempt to her day.

Spoiler

ID#  83335  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

ID#  83336  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  83337  CD:  1

ID#  83338  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  83339  CD:  12  -11+1=12

ID#  83342  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

ID#  83343  CD:  4  LD:  4

Materials Consumed:  7

Total EXP:  35

Items Forged:  1 Uncommon  1 Rare 2  Perfect pending

Edited by Domarus

Vigilon was considering bringing some things with him while he did some minor exploration. He had heard of a mystical waterfall in floor 6, and he wanted to go there prepared in case anything came after him. "Probably something that could make me quicker." he thought. He asked players around if they knew of an artisan that he could buy/rent from. Soon he heard rumors about The Painter's Stones. Interested, he searched for the shop. When he entered, he looked at his surroundings. To Vigilon, the decorations seemed regal-ish and expensive, but pretty cool. He looked at what was in stock, thinking about what he would need and if it was for long. "I only need something for a small while, perhaps I could rent it, seeing as I will need to still have a decent amount of Col for potions and such."  When the shopkeeper, dressed like a maid, greeted him and asked him "how they may serve him today", his reply was, "I'd like to rent 'Divine Grace'."

@Domarus

Keres, as usual, had greeted the customer with the same words as always.  As Domarus opened the doors to his shop however he saw the player and heard his reply.
     "You'd like to rent an item eh?  I'm glad word of that is getting out."  He said as he closed the door behind him.  He grinned while he walked over to the counter.  
     "Good to see you again Vigilon.  Now what was the item again?  Divine grace?"  He went through the glass counter and found the specified item among the uncommon's.  It wasn't much but it was a start, and to be honest he didn't expect anyone renting an uncommon.  Just went to show him how much he really knew.  He opened up the trade to Vigilon with a nod.
     "Alright, the rent for uncommon's is fifty col a day (thread).  Not much right?  Heh heh.  I'm a bit low on materials at the moment but when you have enough to pay for it, I could always craft you something.  If you take one of the order forms it has a list of the enhancements I can give items.  Alright then, one divine grace for fifty col.  Note that, for business purposes, I'll be counting the days it's gone so make sure you remember it alright?  I don't want you to forget about it and end up paying more than you intended."  After finishing the trade he smiled.
     "Oh and could you do me a favor?  If the conversation allows it, could you let other players know that I'm renting items out, as well as that I sell and remove tattoos?  It would greatly help with business after all."

-1 Divine Grace @Vigilon

Spoiler

Name: Divine Grace
ID:  78637
Roll: 10 -9+1=10-
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Evasion
Description:  A golden neckless that moves the body enough to avoid getting hit upon activation.

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-1/?do=findComment&comment=508670

Edited by Domarus

Vigilon listened carefully to the terms of renting it. It was certainly cheaper than buying it, allowing Vigilon to buy consumable items that could heal and give him a buff or two later on. "I'll be sure to remember that." Vigilon was almost surprised at the fact that Domarus ran the store. Then again, he did recognize the maid from the time that he made an attempt to shatter a rock. "I'll try to mention this place and the ability to rent the next time someone says they're looking for an artisan. There doesn't seem to be many artisans' shops open at the moment..." Vigilon paid for the first day in advance, and left with the rented trinket. "This is better than no evasive item." He thought. "This will surely help me with any monster that tries to come near me. I don't necessarily want to find any trouble while I aquaint myself with the other floors..."

@Domarus

+ Divine Grace(Temporarily) -50 Col

After Hei had been here the first time he had gotten his painting and was really pleased with it. So it was no coincident, that he came here again, as he needed some more artisan Items. Within the shop there wasn't much that changes, and so Hei went to take a order form and filled it in with what he wanted.

Spoiler

Name: Dragon's Eye
Item Type: lucky charm
Tier: T1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy (3)
Description: A black necklace with links, that are about 3cm big. The pendant looks like a dragons eye, made from a red gemstone.

He brought the form to the counter and told the "maid" to bring the order to Dormarus, so that the Item would be created as quick as possible. To make it even quicker Hei included the 1100 col just now, so he would not have to play later. With a last look at the dragon, that was sitting on it's place he left the shop

Domarus walked into his shop again and saw Keres waiting for him, a filled out form lying in front of her.  This of course meant that he had an order to fill out and that he'd need to get started on it right away.  The player was also in the room and he looked at him.  He never forgot a face, and rarely the name unless they held no importance...  Hei.  The player was here a while ago requesting an item for his shop.  Domarus began to walk forward and he picked up the form, reading it over.  He turned to Hei with a grin.

"You're lucky I managed to pick up a few materials not too long ago.  Let me craft it for you real quick."  As he walked to his part of the shop he picked up the col from Keres.  When he entered the crafting room he pulled out materials, tools, and looked at the order a second time.  For the black neckless he'd take black iron ingots and heat them to the forming temperature.  After that he'd take his time bending all the pieces into extremely tiny chain links before ending at the, well, ends.  After that he took the last of the iron and forged the main piece of the item.  While it was still warm he pushed the ruby in it and pressed the metal against it, hearing sizzling as the metal was cooling and formed a hard coating around the gemstone.  After that he decided to craft a few other projects so it didn't seem like he crafted the item as fast as he did.  He didn't want players to know he could do something like this all the time.  He Crafted two rings, one being a gold ring that was just practice, but the other was a black and red ring that would be the symbol for 'hands off this player' for his organization.  Sakoda had a long journey and he needed no interference.  He returned to Hei with a smile and handed him the item.  
     "It's clear you're in a rush so I won't bother with small talk.  We'll need to catch up some other time I suppose eh Hei?  I'll see you around."  

Spoiler

ID#  84283  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  84284  CD:  12

ID#  84285  CD:  5

Materials Consumed:  3 T1

Total EXP:  15

Items Forged:  2 Good 1 perfect pending

@Hei  Dragon's Eye

Spoiler

Name: Dragon's Eye
ID:  84284
Roll: 12
Item Type: lucky charm
Tier: T1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy (3)
Description: A black necklace with links, that are about 3cm big. The pendant looks like a dragons eye, made from a red gemstone.

Edited by Domarus

Hei watched the artisan come back into his shop, shortly after he had filled in the form, the man looked at him and then at the order form, commenting on that, that he was lucky, that he had just gathered some materials, so e could start with crafting right away. Hei wo was about to leave decided, that it sounded as if it wouldn't take that long for Domarus to craft the necklace, and so he waited in the shop room. - Once again, I have to admit, that this shop is designed well. I hope he will do just a s good a job as the last time - he thought.

When the artisan came back into the room, holding a black necklace with a red dragon eye, Hei was really happy, that he had chosen this place, as the work was fantastic. Domarus had noticed, that he was not here for talking, but a little bit in a rush, as he has a own shop, that he wanted to open on time. "Ah, yes, we should meet some time, maybe you come by my shop and we can talk at a cup of tea. Your work is very nice, just as last time. You already got your payment, so see you later." and with these words and a new item Hei left the shop.

• 2 weeks later...

It had been some time since Shield's last stop into Domarus' shop, but with the new floor and a new set of objectives to pursue, a more diverse set of gear was required. He stepped into the shop, looking around for the proprietor and stepping over to him. As he locked Domarus in his gaze, it struck him just how long ago it was that he had first run into the player on the first floor. He had come a long way since then, and he was sure that Domarus had as well.

"It's been a little while, Domarus," he said, giving a slow nod of greeting. "Lots of exciting things going on for the progress of the game. I've got an item to request if you're able to take an order."

He opened his menus and sent a message to Domarus with the details of the order as well as a transfer window to send him the necessary 

Name: Beginner's Luck
Enhancements: Loot Die 3
Description: A simple brass ring with a red stone that sheds a faint light when something of value or import is nearby.

[-1300 Col]

Edited by Shield

It had been a while since he crafted anything.  Especially since he really didn't have any need.  Domarus had crafted all the artisan based items he would ever need for himself, as well as Keres.  As for his stock, the only things he needed were perfect quality items.  He decided he might as well get back to work.  As he gathered his materials, he heard the door open up.  Keres was in her private shop hidden within Domarus' since she had yet to recover.  Domarus walked over to the front and saw Shield.  Ah, so it was this player.  Domarus grinned to the player.
     "Ah yes it has hasn't it?  Unfortunately I haven't been able to progress very far.  Not many of my friends have been active lately so I haven't been able to reap much experience."  Domarus watched as Shield handed Domarus his order and he read the paper.  He smiled and nodded.
     "Right.  Shouldn't be too long now.  Just give me a few moment's and it will be all set."  Domarus returned to his crafting station and when he sat down on his chair he sighed out his frustrations.  He seriously needed to get quests and dungeons cleared out and catch up with Aereth.  For now however he would get started on his crafting.  The day turned out to be quite fruitful, especially since he was now rank six.  In fact, he didn't fail a craft even once.  All of his crafts ended up between good and perfect.  In fact, his largest quantity came from perfect.  Three perfect in one day.  Domarus took the item and brought it to Shied.  
     "As requested Shield.  Here is the item you have ordered.  Is there anything else I might be able to do for you?"

Spoiler

ID#  85139  CD:  3+1=4  Good item forged T1

ID#  85140  CD:  9+1=10  Rare item forged T1

ID#  85141  CD:  8+1=9  Uncommon item forged T1

ID#  85142  CD:  11+1=12  Perfect item forged T1 -Shield's order-

ID#  85143  CD:  11+1=12  Perfect item forged T1

ID#  85144  CD:  3+1=4  Good item forged T1

ID#  85145  CD:  11+1=12  Perfect item forged T1

ID#  85146  CD:  9+1=10  Rare item forged T1

Total Experience:  49

Materials Consumed:  8 Tier 1

Items Forged:  2 good, 1 uncommon, 2 rare, 3 perfect

Spoiler

Name: unnamed.
ID:  85139
Roll: 3+1=4
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: None
Description:  A black earring with a purple resting within.  Upon the correct phrase, the item will switch from black and purple to gold and red.

Name: Unnamed.
ID:  85144
Roll: 3+1=4
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Vanity
Enhancements: None
Description: A black blank ring.  Upon the correct phrase, the item will switch from black to gold, and a symbol will appear on the item.  There will be a sort of glow around the ring with the illusion that a fire dances across the gold designs.

Name: Stoic
ID:  85141
Roll: 8+1=9
Item Type:  Trinket
Enhancements: 1 Taunt
Description: A necklace with a tiny shield medallion

Name: Pride
ID:  85140
Roll: 9+1=10
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 2 Keen
Description: A black ring with a red eye design

Name: Cosmic Conduit
ID:  85146
Roll: 9+1=10
Item Type: (miniature masterpiece, lucky charm or trinket?  If good Item name it vanity or Tattoo)
Enhancements: 2 Recovery
Description: A ring that appears to be space itself.  When the object is moved, the perspective of the individual stars and nebula's change

ID:  85142
Roll: 11+1=12
Enhancements: Loot Die 3
Description: A simple brass ring with a red stone that sheds a faint light when something of value or import is nearby.

Name: Persistance
ID:  85143
Item Type: Project
Enhancements: +1 Crafting die
Description:  A painting of the battle against Asterios the Bull, the Event boss

Name: Resilience
ID:  85145
Item Type: Single-Use Project
Enhancements: Over Health.  +50 Health for the thread
Description: A small painting no bigger than the size of an open hand of a warm fire.

@Shield

+1,300 col
-Beginner's Luck

Edited by Domarus

Shield pulled up the item specs as Domarus returned with his order. It was a simple enough item. Though he had needed to be picky about the quality, that didn't appear to have caused any grief on the part of the artisan. He gave a nod as he accepted the item transfer as a whole.

"Much appreciated," he added as he closed out his menus. "And let me know if there's anything you need as well. There have been a lot of changes to Cardinal and how the game works. Any drops that you find in the wild are going to need appraising, and it is without any ego that I tell you that my work in that department is a cut above the rest. I'll also add that I'm well stocked on tier three materials and have even more tier two available as well."

With that, he was sure he had made his point, and where was no need to belabor it any further. He gave Domarus a parting nod and made for the door and, in turn, the twenty-first floor. He had a number of appointments to keep with other players up there and he was eager to see to them.

[+Beginner's Luck]

A few knocks on the door would be heard as a man clad in white and red armor would enter the artisan shop. “Hello?” he asked as he entered, looking around trying to find the owner, which he did spot quite quickly. “Hey, I’m in need of an artisan to make a necklace for me” he said and would hand over a form filled out with what was needed. He would stretch around, trying to spot the price list and found it, but the problem was that there were no prices for Tier 3 equipment. “So uh … do you do Tier 3 items?” he asked skeptically, looking at the pricing. It didn’t seem like he did, even though he was more than capable of, actually. He would try to see if there was anything hidden, but no. He would shrug and guess a price. “Would 10 Tier 3 Materials be fine?” he would ask.

Spoiler

Name: Templar's Necklace
Tier: Tier 3
Enhancements: 2 x Recovery, 1 x Accuracy
Description: A red garnet cross with brass edges on a sturdy braided leather string. Image.

Domarus heard the door open up and turned to see Macradon.  The player was a rival in the sense of power, but as an ally he could have some use.  Thus he smiled when he saw the player and waved.  
     "Macradon!  How have you been my friend?"  He watched the player's reaction and words and noted how it appeared the blacksmith failed to recognize his own customer.  Domarus knew however that most people didn't take the time to memorize faces or names to begin with, despite three to four encounters.  Macradon relayed his order and questions and Domarus analyzed the order.  He nodded upon hearing the question in regards to the tier.
     "I can, I just haven't put up the pricing just yet.  This is actually the first time anyone's ordered an item above tier one.  I'll accept this amount however and won't raise it.  Think of it as thanks for being my first higher tier customer, as well as acknowledging your order before the price was made official.  I'll be out in just a moment."  Domarus grinned to his 'friend' before bringing the materials into his crafting room.  Once there he pulled the materials out and began to get to work.  The first tier three item turned out as good quality.  The second turned out to be a rare and the third ended perfectly.  He returned to the counter and showed Macradon the finished product.
     "And here it is my friend.  I can finally pay you back for all the crafts you've made for me.  Thank you again for that by the way, it's been a real help.  I have to get back to crafting, but I hope the rest of your day is fruitful!"  He waited till the blacksmith left the shop before returning to work, managing to craft three more items and salvaging a failed one before he was done for the day.

Spoiler

ID#  85439  CD:  7  -6+1=7-  T3  Good

ID#  85440  CD:  11  -10+1=11-  T3  Rare

ID#  85441  CD:  12  -11+1=12-  T3  Perfect -Macradon's Order-

ID#  85442  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  LD:  9  T1  Fail

ID#  85443  CD:  11  -10+1=11-  T1  Rare

ID#  85444  CD:  12  T1  Perfect

ID#  85445  CD:  6  -5+1=6-  T1  Good

ID#  85446  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  LD:  15  T1  Material Salvaged

Materials Consumed:  3 T3,  4 T2

Total EXP:  40

Items Forged:  

@Macradon's item

Spoiler

Name: Templar's Necklace
ID:  85441
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Tier: Tier 3
Enhancements: 2 x Recovery, 1 x Accuracy
Description: A red garnet cross with brass edges on a sturdy braided leather string. Image.

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=518756

Other's

Spoiler

Name:  Hyper Energization
ID:  85440
Roll: 11  -10+1=11-
Tier: 3
Enhancements: 2 Recovery +6 per 6+ CD
Description:  A silver neckless with a glowing emerald symbol for strength.  Wearing this during battle makes one feel like they have full stamina.  This is good if one is physically tired and is forced to battle.

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=518756

Name: Hatred
ID:  85443
Roll: 11  -10+1=11-
Enhancements: 1 Taunt, 1 Keen
Description:  A stone statue the size of one's hand that can be hung on a belt.  A glowing ruby symbol for hatred rests on the front.

Name:  Refusal
ID:  85444
Enhancements: 3 Accuracy
Description: A golden ring with swords embedded across the surface.

+10 T3 Materials

Edited by Domarus

“I’ve been good, thanks Domarus” he said with a smile adorned on his face. It was great having a big network of friends with many different professions. It didn’t seem like Domarus here had made any pricing yet, and it also turned out that Macradon was his first above Tier 1 customer. “Well I’ll call that an honor” he said with a smile. Without much further ado, Macradon had handed over the 10 Materials and Domarus spat out the craft right in front of him, which was fantastic. “Damn, you work fast! It’s weird not that many people come here to get their Artisan works, they should be. I’ll sure be recommending this when I hear people need an Artisan!” he would say with a thumbs up as he would take the necklace and wear it. “This will help me tremendously when I go through dungeons and the like again, I’ll be able to sustain for much longer now” he thought.

-10 T3 Mats.
+ Templar's Necklace

Normally Itzal wouldn't bother with purchasing an item, since he used to be able to get his own equipment from mob drops.  However, since the item type had been randomized, and further with the enhancements being unknown until randomly discovered by a merchant, he figured it would be better if he went and ordered the item.  It's been quite a while since he had to purchase equipment of any sort.  However if he was going to assist lower leveled players with quests or dungeons, he'd need something that would draw the monster's attention to himself.  And because he didn't want the hate all the time, he'd go for the item rather than the actual skill.  It would definitely save him skill points.  He entered the shop and walked over to the counter.  This was the only Artisan shop open so here he was.  "Hey, I'd like to place an order if at all possible?  I'm in no rush.  Here are the materials for it."

Spoiler

Name: Guardian's Eyes
Enhancements: 1 Taunt, 2 Accuracy
Description: A silver trinket with the appearance of a dragon breathing lightning.  It is designed to act as a pin on a belt strap.

-9 T1 MAT

Domarus had only recently returned from clearing the gemini quest, and now possessed concentration.  An extra skill that he could activate to give him an additional point of accuracy against an entity such as a mob or boss.  He took the quest mainly for this as well as the many experience points he received from it.  Now that he had gained it, he was able to unlock the first rank in charge.  He didn't plan on doing any crafting today but then the door opened.  Domarus turned and saw a player in a purple coat.  It took a moment to recall his name but he did.  Itzal.  The scout so many had told him about.  Aereth, Morgenstern, he even met the player long ago, even if it was a short time.  He grinned to the player.
     "Hello my friend!  How have you been lately?"  The player handed Domarus enough materials to pay for a perfect tier one and handed him the order.  From the sound of it, @Itzal did not recall him.  Whether there was a lot on his mind or he truly did forget about Domarus, sooner or later he would never forget.  He nodded.
     "Alright then it will just be a minute."  He made his way over to the crafting room and pulled out the materials, getting to work.  His very first attempt was utterly horrible and he didn't even want to look at it.  The next two turned out perfect, the third being an uncommon, while the rest of them were either good or failures.  Regardless, he was glad he was capable of making more than one perfect in one day.  And the fact that this happened many times was fortunate.  He returned to Itzal and placed the item on the counter.
     "Will this work out my friend?"

Spoiler

ID#  85608  CD:  1  Failed

ID#  85609  CD:  12  Perfect

ID#  85610  CD:  12  Perfect

ID#  85611  CD:  8  -7+1=8-  Uncommon

ID#  85612  CD:  2  Failed

ID#  85613  CD:  1  Failed

ID#  85614  CD:  2  Failed

ID#  85615  CD:  6  -5+1=6-  Good

Materials Consumed:  8 Tier 1

Total EXP:  33

Items Forged:  2 Perfect, 1 uncommon

Spoiler

Name: Guardian's Eyes
ID:  85609
Enhancements: 1 Taunt, 2 Accuracy
Description: A silver trinket with the appearance of a dragon breathing lightning.  It is designed to act as a pin on a belt strap.

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=519018

Name: Raw Passion
ID:  85610
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: A crystal like item the shape of an egg.  When looked into, player tends to see something or someone that their thoughts revolve around often.

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=519018

ID:  85615
Roll: 6  -5+1=6-
Enhancements:  1 Keen
Description: A golden chain bracelet.

Edited by Domarus