{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

Vigilon had gone through a lot at the waterfall in floor 6 yesterday, and he was ready to return what he had rented, and purchase something to replace it. "Hmm... Should I see what he has in stock, or should I see what he could make from the mats I have... Either way, I'm coming here for two reasons..." He opened the door, once again greeted by a shopkeeper dressed like a maid. Veriost looked at Vigilon, and gave of a "Hfff.", and fell asleep from lack of interest in what was currently happening. "I'm here for two things. One, to return Divine Grace, two, to see what Domarus can make with these." He placed five things on the counter. Iron chains, a ruby, an unusual blackish powderlike substance which had a soft glow of bluish violet, bear claws, and a fang. "I can pay Col for the rent, and materials for a lucky charm."

[-Divine Grace]

[-250 Col]

9 T1 mats paid in advance for ordered item

The following mats were given to @Domarus: Vile Fang, Iron Chains, Midnight Dust, Ruby, Bear Claws(these mats weren't in the payment)

Ordered Item:

Name: Karri's Fang
Profession: Artisan
Item Type: Lucky charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements:
Recovery, Accuracy, Loot Die
Description:  An iron chain necklace lined with bear claws, and one fang in the middle with a ruby on top of it. It has a bluish violet glow, and if the wearer becomes angered, small violet flames may appear around the wearer. Strangely, the wearer, along with those close by, may occasionally hear whispers coming from it.

Appearance(Illustrated by Vigilon):

Spoiler

EPSON008.thumb.JPG.a2335f47d662ee4d8532dadb8d17cec9.JPG

Edited by Vigilon
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus looked up when the door opened up.  Keres was not actually here but in the hidden room sulking as she was still attempting to recover from withdrawal.  Not from drugs, but from her pain addiction.  It had reached a point where Domarus had lost it and turned on Keres, giving her a very harsh lecture.  Afterwards she was less depressed and more filled with anxiety and irritation.  She wasn't yet ready to leave the shop so Domarus held the fort most of the time lately.  He turned to see the brown haired player Vigilon return.  He smiled but before he could greet the player, Vigilon jumped straight to the matter.  Domarus respected that of course.  He kept his relaxed position but showed full focus.  He nodded and accepted the payment.
     "Alright, just give me a moment and I'll craft it."  He went to the back to craft the specified item but in the end he didn't make any perfect.  In fact, most of them were good quality with one rare and one uncommon.  He supposed his luck had to run out at some point.

Spoiler

ID#  85637  CD:  5  -4+1=5-  Good

ID#  85638  CD:  5  -4+1=5-  Good

ID#  85639  CD:  8  -7+1=8-  Uncommon

ID#  85640  CD:  7  -6+1=7-  Good

ID#  85641  CD:  7  -6+1=7-  Good

ID#  85642  CD:  11  -10+1=11-  Rare

ID#  85643  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  LD:  20  Failure.  Salvaged Material

ID#  85644  CD:  1  Falure

Materials Consumed:  7 T1

Total EXP:  26

Items Forged:  1 Rare 1 Uncommon

Spoiler

Name: Taunting
ID:  85639
Roll:  8  -7+1=8-
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Taunt
Description: A skull that seems to be mocking whoever looks upon it.

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=519051

Name: Tolerance
ID:  85624
Roll:  11  -10+1=11-
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Expertise  -Extended Weight-
Description: An emerald bracelet that makes the player feel a bit stronger.

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=519051

Edited by Domarus

It was his second day and second attempt to try to craft Vigilon's item for him.  The player had made an order and while Domarus really didn't care too much about the matter, or the item itself as it seemed to be nothing more than a jumbled mess of enhancements, he would give it his all for the sake of his reputation.  Honestly, it seemed like the player couldn't make up his mind.  Still, that just meant that when he did make up his mind, he would be returning to Domarus to have another item crafted.  Which meant more business.  Domarus had heard unfortunately that players were beginning to seek out the artisan profession, so he had to reduce the prices at his shop.  It didn't really matter in the end, Domarus received most of his col from monster grinding anyways.  He approached the crafting table and began to get to work, successfully creating an uncommon and perfect item.  The perfect was obviously Vigilon's item.  He walked back into the main room and showed it to him.  

"Sorry for the wait.  How does this look?"

Spoiler

ID#  85692  CD:  8  -7+1=8-  Uncommon

ID#  85693  CD:  12  Perfect

Materials Consumed:  2 T1

Total EXP:  13

Items Forged:  1 Uncommon 1 Perfect

Spoiler

Name: Golden Eye
ID:  85692
Roll:  8  -7+1=8-
Enhancements: 1 Prosperity
Description: A golden eye that shines brightly during combat, and flashes when the rewards menu pops up.

Post Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=519131

Name: Karri's Fang
ID:  85693
Roll:  12

Item Type: Lucky charm
Enhancements: 
Recovery, Accuracy, Loot Die
Description:  An iron chain necklace lined with bear claws, and one fang in the middle with a ruby on top of it. It has a bluish violet glow, and if the wearer becomes angered, small violet flames may appear around the wearer. Strangely, the wearer, along with those close by, may occasionally hear whispers coming from it.

@Vigilon

Edited by Domarus

Itzal nodded to the player with a smile.  "Yeah it has been.  And I've been doing well.  Trying to grind dungeons lately."  The player took a look at his order and went to go craft it, mentioning how it wouldn't take too long.  Itzal waited and looked around the room as he waited.  With this item he would be able to tank much easier for lower leveled players.  This way, he could help get them through quests, maybe even combat once or twice, though Itzal would need to go all out due to his level.  Ah it didn't matter too much.  Itzal watched as Domarus returned with the item.  He was a bit surprised that it was made that fast, but then again he knew his profession was not the best.  Still he enjoyed it.  "Thanks man, and yeah that's perfect!  I'll see you around I guess!"  And with that, he and Velnia left the shop with his new item.

+1 Guardian's Eyes

Edited by Itzal

Vigilon didn't exactly mind waiting for a decent item. If it kept him alive, better he waited than not getting anything at all. The finished item obviously seemed different in a way that set itself apart from any of his current gear. Veriost woke up, noticed the necklace, and apparently took a defensive stance towards something that obviously wasn't alive. "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....." "What is there to worry about, Veriost? It's just an item that might keep us alive. Anyways, sure, I'll take it. Kinda looks a bit intimidating to Veriost apparently... Thanks though." "Hmm, was the glow from the unusual powder? It has to be. Still, I find myself hesitating to wear it at the moment... I-I Can't show it here! I'm supposed to be courageous and the like! I can't be afraid of some dead tooth!" He equipped the lucky charm, and it appeared around his neck. It seemed to contrast from his other equipped gear. He left knowing that he would need to gather some more courage later on, but not without caution.

+Karri's Fang

She found herself here again, Domarus' shop. She'd come her once previously to get herself her earing of Pride, an item used to help her crafting. She was back here, once again, this time for a similar, but different, request. This time, when she was greeted at the door, she didn't react poorly, instead simply smiling at the girl.

"Hello again" She said as she, much like before, handed her the order she'd written up "I'd like to ask for this, 1000 Col like last time yes?"

Spoiler

Name: Relic Draupnir
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Ring <Trinket>
Enhancements: +3 Loot Dice
Description: A silver ring, etched on the outside are Nordic symbols that have a delicate golden shine. 

Domarus had his inventory opened as he looked at the number of materials he had stored.  He was beginning to run low and would need to refresh his stock.  Unfortunately he wasn't the best at gathering.  He would most likely need to drop by Aereth's shop and pick up a few more materials for his shop.  Then the door of his shop opened and he turned to see who it was.  He smiled.

"Hello Eatos!  And no, the prices have changed since you've been busy.  It's eight hundred col now.  You don't need to spend so much col anymore, heh.  Also the prices are negotiable.  Give me a moment or two, I'll get your item crafted."  Domarus went to his crafting room and got to work.  However today was not the best.  Twice he came close to crafting a perfect but failed to do so in the end.  He crafted one uncommon and then two good before the rest ended as failures.  He ended up using a tier two material as well due to the complete depletion of tier one materials now.

Spoiler

ID#  85961  CD:  9  -8+1=9-  Uncommon

ID#  85963  CD:  10  -9+1=10-  Rare

ID#  85964  CD:  10  -9+1=10-  Rare

ID#  85965  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  LD:  4  Failure

ID#  85966  CD:  1  Failure

ID#  85967  CD:  7  -6+1=7-  Good

ID#  85968  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID#  85969  CD:  1  Failure

Materials Consumed:  7 T1.  1 T2.

Total EXP:  28

Items Forged:  2 Rare, 1 Uncommon

Spoiler

Name: Bonus
ID:  9  85961
Roll: 9  -8+1=9-
Enhancements: 1 Prosperity
Description: A silver ring

Name: Inner Hope
ID:  85963
Roll: 10  -9+1=10-
Item Type:  Lucky Charm
Enhancements:  Expertise -1 Rank MA-
Description: A golden ring that seems to warm the player as they search

Name: Elusive Action
ID:  85964
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancements: 2 Evasion
Description: A silver charm bracelet

Edited by Domarus

Domarus was back from assisting a player named Wardege with the quest earning a living.  He walked back into his shop and towards the crafting section with the fourteen materials he had collected and got to work.  The first attempt was a failure but he was able to salvage enough material for another attempt at it.  Surprisingly, his next attempt with that material ended as a perfect, Eatos' item finished.  He returned to the counter and showed Eatos the item.

"How does this look?  I nearly failed but was able to salvage it and take another chance with it.  Turned out to work perfectly.  And how's your shop doing?"  After a short chat and transaction, Domarus returned to the crafting station in order to make a few more attempts, in hopes of increasing his ranking soon.  The sooner the better too, since if he reached a high enough rank, the cost for crafting perfects would be decreased.  He managed to craft one rare, one good and one more perfect before the rest of the failures. 

Spoiler

ID#  86054  CD:  3 -2+1=3-  LD:  19  Salvaged

ID#  86055  CD:  12  Perfect

ID#  86056  CD:  11  -10+1=11-  Rare

ID#  86057  CD:  7  -6+1=7-  Good

ID#  86058  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  Failure

ID#  86060  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  Failure

ID#  86061  CD:  12

ID#  86062  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  Failure

Materials Consumed:  7

Total EXP:  35

Items Forged:  1 rare, 2 perfect

Spoiler

Name: Intellect
ID:  86055
Roll:  12
Item Type:  Trinket
Enhancements: +1 Ambition
Description:  A crystal skull that glows when an item has been crafted:  Black for failure.  Gray for good.  Deep purple for uncommon.  Dark blue for rare.  And blue for perfect.

Name: Eager Sight
ID:  86056
Roll: 11  -10+1=11-
Item Type:  Rare
Enhancements: Expertise  -1 Rank S&D-
Description: A golden necklace with a golden medallion.  An emerald sphere rests in the center that sharpens the user's sight.

Name: Relic Draupnir
ID:  86061
Roll: 12
Item Type: Ring <Trinket>
Enhancements: +3 Loot Dice
Description: A silver ring, etched on the outside are Nordic symbols that have a delicate golden shine. 

@Eatos

Edited by Domarus

The blacksmith smiled as she was handed the ring, and spun it around in her hand. It looked just like the stories, well, myths, same thing. The Nordic Relic Draupnir, the ring of Odin himself. She removed the gloves and put the ring onto her finger, before opening up her inventory and going to her Col. She did hesitate, part of her still thought to pay 1000, after all, the item would help her out amazingly, but the cost had been decreased and it would be foolish to not take advantage of his generosity.

Eventually, she opted to pay the base 800 Col and handing it over.

"It looks amazing. A-as for my store, it's, been slow. Not a lotta people come, mostly because my blacksmith rank is pretty low. But, i have faith" She answered "I'll have to come back later, i'm certain there are a few more things i could use to help my store become alive"  

Daniella, the toned and fit Boxer had some materials to spend thanks to Aereth's help in her last quest. The woman had decided to use and spend these materials on getting some items together that will help her out in the Wilds. Aereth had mentioned a player and his shop, so it was only from word of mouth that she would go and visit this 'Domarus.' She was not expecting what she saw within. As she took a closer look, something moved from the corner of her eye. A female player coming to greet her, "Welcome, Mistress.  How may we serve you today?" Dani took a step back and shook her head, "I ain't no Mistress...I am here to see Domarus? I hope I said that name right. I heard from Aereth he could help me with an item I need making. Is that Boy around? I got some materials to offer for a down payment." 

Dani had no idea really what she was doing, but she sent the little note to the odd female and hoped that would be delivered to the person in charge. Raising one hand, she scratched the back of her head while the crop top shirt rode a little above her midriff to reveal the toned six-pack. Dani deffinetly wasn't your average girl in standard means of 'Girly-girl.' 

-Down Deposit: 7 T1 Mats

Name: Lockhart
Tier: T1
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: Several feathered pieces of fabric are stitched together to create a colorful trinket. Beads of different colors are offered on a small rope like string that has been braided with the decorative feathers adoring it. Usually worn on a belt as a decoration pattern, but has some interesting properties.

Edited by Daniella

Keres was able to pull herself together long enough to work in the shop.  When the player walked in she spoke with pleasantries but was still a little depressed.  With all of her time with Domarus however, she was able to mask it to anyone but him.  She listened to the woman's words and request, taking the order and bowing slightly.
     "Of course madam.  It will only take a moment."  Taking the materials and the order, she went to Domarus' crafting room and found him there.  He had already crafted three good charms, a rare and a perfect.  She caught him in the middle of a failure to which he silently cursed before noticing her presence.  Nodding to the dreary girl he took the form and got to work immediately.  Taking the appropriate materials, he took his tools and began to craft the item.  Within a good amount of time he had successfully crafted the item and crafted a second item before bringing the order into the room.  He spotted the customer and smiled.
     "I suppose you must be the one who made the order?  Here it is!"  He handed the charm to her.  

"I hope it's satisfactory.  If there's anything wrong with it just let me know."

Spoiler

ID#  86337  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID#  86338  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID#  86339  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID#  86340  CD:  11  -10+1=11-  Rare

ID#  86341  CD:  12  -11+1=12-  Perfect

ID#  86342  CD:  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  LD:  5  Failure

ID#  86343  CD:  12  -11+1=12-  Perfect

ID#  86344  CD:  12  -11+1=12-  Perfect

Materials Consumed:  8

Total EXP:  44

Items Forged:  1 Rare 1 Perfect Pending

Edited by Domarus

Daniella had been busy looking around the neat shop, poking and prodding away at different items in display until a noise had startled her. It was a male player, somewhat intimidating but otherwise seemed rather calm as well, which was somewhat eerie feeling for her. When he spoke, he was very sincere and there was quickness in his work but the detail and quality was another thing.

Marveling at the item, the woman nodded. "I am, yes, thank you! This is going to be a great help. I don't think I introduced myself to you. My name is Daniella, a friend of yours also my Coach, Aereth, told me about you and your shop. He said, 'Domarus is the guy to go to for all your accessory needs.' she said mocking his tone of voice and trying to sound like him. The woman smiled and shook Domarus' hand quickly then she started to move the trinket to her belt where she fastened it. Poking her hip out to show off the new item, the woman felt encouraged to go back out there and do her own thing. 

"You are probably around the same level as Aereth, but if you ever wanna kick back and have a beer or something, let me know! I am always down for a night of heavy drinking, especially when you can't get drunk in this game." she said with a small fist pump into the air. 

"Anyways, I better get back to training. Seeya later!"

+1 Lockhart Item [+3 Keen] 

• 3 weeks later...

Atzo entered the first floor shop. He walked around a bit, observing the objects on display. It was always interesting to see the different design choices of the crafters in this game. They all had their own styles, had their own similarities that could be used to identify a piece of equipment they made. Normally it was a subconscious thing though. Then he turned, now looking to the familiar man behind the counter. Atzo wore his casual smirk-like grin as he approached the counter. “Hey there Domarus, I need to place an order.” He put 900 col on the counter, and filled out the order form. It was the finishing touch to his new setup. A crown, specifically a broken crown. The style would perfectly complete both his look and combat ability. “I can’t stay long, so when it is complete please send me a message. Oh and keep the change” He finished the order form and turned to leave. “Now to go and get my house ready for that meeting” he thought to himself. “God, I hope they can stay on topic this time.”

Spoiler

Name: The Broken Crown
Item Type: Trinket (Crown)
Enhancements: 2 Eva, 1 Keen
Description: A gold kings crown that seemed to be cracked in many places and tarnished slightly in others. A emerald on the front as the main gem, though there are other gems that go around the crown. Some are empty spots that a gem should be.

-900 col

Edited by Atzo

It had been a while since he needed to craft, but he figured he may as well get back to it.  After all, if he kept this up then he would reach the next rank in his profession.  He was already at rank six, and had four more ranks to achieve.  However in order to do that he would need to craft items, and to do that he would need materials.  Something he seriously lacked at the moment.  Because of this he would need to go gather some at one point or another.  That's when the door opened up.  Domarus turned to see the player Atzo walk in with a smirk on his face.  Domarus wore the same friendly smile he always did.  The two deceivers going at it without end it seemed.  He doubted the cycle would ever end as he was not willing to reveal his true self to this man, just as he refused to show his true self to Domarus.  Neither was willing to open up to the other, and neither would unless the other opened up.  Therefore it was an endless stalemate.  He listened to the player and took a look at the order.  His eyebrow went up at the description.

"An interesting choice in design, but the item itself shouldn't be difficult to craft.  I'll be messaging you very soon."  When he looked up, the player had already left.  He turned and entered his crafting room, getting started immediately.  Due to his being rusty, it took a few tries to get the item just right.  He managed to make another perfect as well.  After that it was nothing but good and uncommon items, both of which nobody would ever want.  When he finished he messaged Atzo and waited for him in the store's entrance.

Spoiler

ID# 86907  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID# 86908  CD:  3  -2+1=3-  LD:  17  Salvaged

ID# 86910  CD:  6  -5+1=6-  Good

ID# 86911  CD:  12  Perfect

ID# 86912  CD:  12  Perfect

ID# 86913  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID# 86914  CD:  8  -7+1=8-  Uncommon

ID# 86915  CD:  8  -7+1=8-  Uncommon

Materials Consumed:  7

Total EXP:  37

Items Forged: 2 Uncommon 2 Perfect pending

Edited by Domarus

Atzo had finished his preparations and was on his way to floor nine. Receiving the message he walked into the shop. He wasn’t hiding the determination in his eyes, the fire that seemed to burn behind it. He was on a mission and it would be carried out. “Thank you for your service” He said in a tense voice before he took the crown and left. Adorning it as he left, breaking back into a sprint. “I have so much more to focus on then staying hidden right now” he thought “I may have broken that barrier but It is one I can easily rebuild should I so need to. For now, I need only to think on how I can fix what I have done and prevent it.” He kept sprinting, weaving through the crowd. He finally reached the teleporter and went to the ninth floor. Where he could finally finish what he had started.

+Name: The Broken Crown
Item Type: Trinket (Crown)
Enhancements: 2 Eva, 1 Keen
Description: A gold kings crown that seemed to be cracked in many places and tarnished slightly in others. A emerald on the front as the main gem, though there are other gems that go around the crown. Some are empty spots that a gem should be.

Yeah, I have no idea what I'm doing. I barely had a job topside and that was after getting reprimanded by dad for always putting my fist in some jerk's teeth. How in the heck am I supposed to run a shop? And tailoring none the less. I should have told Clevis to go shove that quest right up his-- Hold up... The heck is that?

Spoiler

Name:  Refusal
ID:  85444
Enhancements: 3 Accuracy
Description: A golden ring with swords embedded across the surface.

Post link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-6/?do=findComment&comment=518756

I mosied on over to the shop window bearing a gnarly sword design before pressing my ugly mug against the glass. With the sun to dang bright, I needed to cup the sides just to get a better look. Yep, there it was. Catching just the right light to put a sparkle in my eye was a gold ring adorned with swords across the band. Now, I wasn't much of a jewelery guy. I mean, I had a class ring from highschool, but that was about it. Speaking of, I pulled away from the glass (leaving my lovely facial impression on it) and rubbed at the finger where my ring should have been. Maybe that's why this thing caught my eye. A little nostalgia from outside the cage?

I looked to the door and made up my mind. Once inside, the lavish interior hit me like grandma's gaudy collection of old relics. Tons of gold and paintings greeted me with a chair off to the corner nook for what either looked like dental work or tattoos. My raised brow settled when movement at the counter caught my attention.

"Scuze me," I spoke up. "How much for that ring in the window? I don't have much gold or whatever, but I have some shop supplies. Do you take those?"

Stupid question out of the gate. I mean, hey, I'm broke. Would you take some junk that I can't turn into a basic scarf instead? Whatever, worth a shot, right? 

<<-7 T1 MATS>>

Edited by Killia

Domarus was looking at the materials he had left.  Three tier one.  He'd rather save the tier two for customers who requested such an item, not that he expected this to happen any time soon.  However there was a player who had purchased said tier so he was determined to be prepared.  This meant that he would either need to purchase materials from Aereth, or go searching for materials himself.  To be frank he wasn't looking forward to either choice.  Purchasing from Aereth was far quicker, but that meant paying with col, and for some reason the game had glitched and he was back to square one on col.  He was sure it would blow over eventually, but until then he needed to prevent from spending any more col.  Gathering materials was time consuming and almost impossible if he didn't have assistance.  More than likely he would probably switch to combat before he found any.  Suddenly he heard a sound and looked up to see a face smeared against the window.  He kept himself expressionless on the outside, only blinking, in order to conceal the annoyance and anger of the event.  

"Keres, once he leaves clean the window thoroughly."  Keres bowed to him and went to fetch the supplies.  That was when the player entered the shop, looking around the place from top to bottom.  Domarus was already wearing a friendly, greeting face when he had walked in.

"Hello there!  How may I help you my friend?"  The player mentioned how he wanted the item in the window and he looked over the player's shoulder to see the item sitting there.  I thought that was in the display case he thought.  Then again, it wouldn't hurt to place a display case by the window.  It certainly seemed to be aiding him in gaining customers.  Especially getting rid of items he already had.  He watched as the player handed him some materials and his eyebrows went up.  What a coincidence.

"No no this is perfectly fine.  In fact I was just contemplating on how I should go and get more of them.  I've been running low on these.  Thank you for this.  The item is yours, go ahead and take it on your way out."  While he seemed very pleased and happy with the payment, in truth he had no emotional reaction to it other than acknowledging the payment.  This would help him increase his profession rank to seven for sure.  It would still take a while, but advancing required one step at a time, no matter how small.

-Refusal.  Given to @Killia

Stepping into the store, this was first time, Kaya had ever been to an artisan shop. She was in awe of all the things that were displayed around her. There were so many little masterpieces on the wall. As she looks around, she quickly finds the store owner behind the counter. He looked somewhat scary, but he probably isn't right? This was his store after all. "Uh.. excuse me... m-mr artisan?" Her voice was weak, but she pressed on. "I would like to get these items ordered..." Her voice trailed off at the end as she sent the request to the artisan. "There's two of them. Here's the mats for the payment. okay?" At the end, she tried giving him a smile. She slowly steps back and begins to head to the door. "Just message me when it's all done." She says as she gave him a quick wave of goodbye before stepping out.

14 T1 Mats to @Domarus

Name: Shindou
Item Type: Crafter's Tool
Tier: T1 (But doesn't matter really cause it doesn't get any better)
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A beautiful blue steel Japanese chef knife. [Picture]

Name: Primitiae
Item Type: Crafter's Tool
Tier: T1 (But doesn't matter really cause it doesn't get any better)
Enhancements: +1 crafting attempt
Description: A beautiful granite mortar and pestle. [Picture]

Edited by Kaya

With little materials at all to work with he was going to be getting no progress done in his shop.  He may as well go out and hunt down more monsters for today.  Hopefully he would receive some materials that could be used to craft with.  If he did then he could continue his progression towards the next rank in his profession.  Once he maximized his skills, then he would have no other rival to worry about, and perhaps he could focus more on the appearance and displays of his shop.  Possibly redesigning.  He was about to equip his hopebreaker set when someone walked into the door and he swiftly closed the menu.  He looked to see who it was and found he didn't know this player.  She had red hair, not as fiery as Domarus' but still red.  She was of average height and she was clearly shy, possibly childish as well.  Regardless of first impressions he would be crafting this girl's items regardless.  He accepted the items and nodded.

"I wouldn't leave if I were you.  I'll have these crafted in a second.  And my name is Domarus.  Nice to meet you miss."  He shared a kind smile with her before heading into his crafting station, getting to work.  Not too long afterwards he came out with the two perfect items, handing them to her.

"There you are my dear.  I may visit your shop for a meal or two if you'd allow that," he said with a chuckle.

@Kaya

Spoiler

ID#  87310  CD:  5  -4+1=5-  Good

ID#  87311  CD:  10  -9+1=10-  Rare

ID#  87312  CD:  4  -3+1=4-  Good

ID#  87313  CD:  10  -9+1-10-  Rare

ID#  87314  CD:  12  -11+1=12-  Perfect

ID#  87315  CD:  12  Perfect

ID#  87316  CD:  12  -11+1=12-  Perfect

ID#  87317  CD:  10  -9+1=10-  Rare

Materials Consumed:  8 T1

Total EXP:  51

Items Crafted:  2 good.  3 rare & 3 perfect

Spoiler

Name: Philosopher's Stone
ID:  87311
Enhancements: Expertise  +1 Rank First Aid
Description: A red stone that glows when the player uses First Aid.  Can be hung as a neckless, bracelet, or put on a ring.

Name: Wind Spurs
ID:  87313
Enhancements: +2 ACC
Description: A pair of silver spurs that enhances the speed of the wearer.  If wearer uses charge while wearing these spurs, they feel like they are gliding along the wind.

Name: Elven Sight
ID:  87317
Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A set of silver trinkets that are placed on the ear.  The trinket looks like the point of an elf's ear and once worn it gives the wearer sharper sight, able to spot materials, chests, dungeons, players, easier, and even gives them the luck of an elf when it comes to loot.

Name: Shindou
ID:  87314
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A beautiful blue steel Japanese chef knife. [Picture]

Name: Primitiae
ID:  87315
Enhancements: +1 crafting attempt
Description: A beautiful granite mortar and pestle. [Picture]

Name: Pegasus Boots
ID:  87316
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A pair of seemingly normal boots.  In combat, silver wings sprout from the sides that enhance the wearer's speed and agility.

Edited by Domarus

Before the rougette woman could make her way out of the artisan's store, stalled her to wait just a moment. "Um.. it's really that fast? Nice to meet you. I'm Kaya." She questioned his speed as she walked back towards him. She's never really gotten into crafting yet, but she'll open up shop soon, this was just prep work for when she finally does.

After waiting just a few moments, true to his word, the craftsman walks back with all the items Kaya asked for. "N-no way... it was that quick?" Kaya had thought this would've taken hours or maybe even days... maybe. But no, it only took Domarus just a few moments. "S-so quick." She says as she displays a gleeful smile. "I haven't opened up shop yet, but yeah, definitely stop by." She gave the artisan one last smile before leaving his place with a skip or two.

1 Shindou Recieved
1 Primitiae Recieved