{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

Domarus listened as the red haired girl gave Domarus her name and added her to the list of overall names to remember.  He then went back and began to work on his crafts.  Out of all the nine materials, he crafted one perfect and managed to salvage the last one.  All of the others were decent, but not a perfect item.  At least he managed another perfect item.  He hoped to become a higher rank soon at this rate, though the chances of that were scarce.  He nodded to her with a smile after she thanked him and chuckled when she mentioned the customers.  
     "Thank you!  I'm certain I'll need it.  However you don't need to upgrade your item if it's accuracy, evasion, prosperity or LD.  That will hold through any and all tier's you climb.  If you do need something else, then by all means come by and visit!"  He waved to her goodbye and gestured for the next player to walk over.  

"Havok, your item was crafted.  Here, I think you'll enjoy this don't you think?"  He handed it over and once Havok departed he smiled to Hestia, the newest player he had encountered.  Keres handed him the designs for the items and, while he kept it hidden, was annoyed that she had two orders.  He had quite the day but he would finish it regardless.  

"Alright, give me a moment or two to craft your items then, ok?"

Spoiler

ID#  90108  CD:  12 Perfect

ID#  90109  CD:  10 Rare

ID#  90110  CD:  3  LD:  9 Fail - salvage roll

ID#  90113  CD:  10 Rare

ID#  90115  CD:  7 Uncommon

ID#  90116  CD:  1 Fail

ID#  90117  CD:  8 Uncommon

ID#  90118  CD:  7 Uncommon

ID#  90118  CD:  3  LD:  15 Fail - Salvaged

Total EXP:  41

MATs lost:  8

@Havok

Spoiler

Name: Fang of Fafnir
Profession: Artisan
ID:  90108
Roll: 12
Item Type: Trinket
Tier:1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Keen
Description: A silvered ring, mostly plain save for some runes engraved on the inside, this ring takes a nod to the fabled dragon Fafnir. It is designed to ensure the rich get richer.

Edited by Domarus
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus took a moment to breath before returning back to his crafting.  His shop was nearly empty, and all that was left was Hestia.  However now that his small shop wasn't crowded, he would be able to handle and contain the situation easily.  He began to make his attempts, however they were not ending in any well efforts.  So far he had managed to craft one of her items, but the other eight attempts he made had ended in utter failure.  He sighed as he wished he had the bonus crafting point.  Without it, crafting was at least twice as difficult as it had been before.  And the fact that materials had become increasingly more difficult to obtain didn't help his case either.  He found that he would be needing materials far more often than before.  He returned to Hestia with a smile.

"So sorry about the wait Hestia.  I've managed to make one of your items, however I'll need a little more time to craft the other.  It's not easy now that the system removed an item that aids with crafting."

Spoiler

ID#  90188  CD:  11 Rare

ID#  90191  CD:  12 Perfect

ID#  90198  CD:  1 Fail

ID#  90199  CD:  4  LD:  9 Fail - Salvage roll

ID#  90200  CD:  5 Fail - Salvage roll

ID#  90201  CD:  6 Uncommon

ID#  90202  CD:  9 Rare

ID#  90203  CD:  9 Rare

ID#  90204  CD:  11 Rare

MATs consumed:  9

Total EXP:  45

@Hestia

Spoiler

Name: Guidance of Icarus
ID:  90191
Item Type: Charm
Tier: Tier 1
Enhancements: x1 ambition
Description: A small charm that has little feathers along it

Edited by Domarus

it's fine Domarus just message me when you can when the other item is ready. Alright. i say with a small smile as i take the charm that i have requested to help with increasing the process of me getting through my profession ranks faster. I just add it towards my inventory. Giving you a small wave as i make my way out of your shop heading towards the fourth floor. Where my own shop resides for me to work on my own profession. Stay safe Domarus, Keres. Both of you don't try to be strangers alright. I say in a cheerful manner as i exit the shop to await for whenever the next item can be made that i had requested.

Havok smiled as he walked in, mildly flexing after his successes in the game. His bounty was growing as he recounted the enemies he had slain: a wasp queen who was definitely deadly and a large minotaur. The damn hoya had been annoying, but the reward had been so worth it. It ended up being a jet black pendant, obsidian if Taro had to guess, and it hung around his neck. It was easily one of the prettiest pieces he had ever won in the game...because it was the only one. But that was ending today. 

That was until another ring caught his eyes. It was a gold band that seemed to have similar aesthetics to the Fang of Fanfir he had commissioned. Andvari's Blessing? Huh. It was definitely something in the vein of what he would need. 

"Hey Domarus, I was here to pick up my Fang of Fafnir, but I also saw you had another ring that gave bonuses to loot. Andvari's Blessing? Would you be willing to sell that? I have 800 COL to give you if you are ok with that?"

Domarus heard Havok walk into his shop again and turned to look at him, smiling as he did so.

"Hello there Havok!  How are you doing today, and what can I do for you?"  The player had walked up to him and mentioned how he was here to pick up the item he had already finished, and how he had noticed another item on display.  He heard the players offer and smiled, nodding to him.  Finally, players were taking the items on display.  He was planning to take all items other than perfect and a handful of rare and just selling them to a merchant.  He knew Hidden was a merchant of course so he could go to her.  

"Sold.  I need to get these items in the display cases out of here one way or another.  Here," he said, only giving the item after the transfer was made.  Afterwards he went into the crafting room and began to get to work.  He made several failures, but soon enough managed to craft Hestia's last perfect item.  He walked towards the front and placed the item on the counter.  
     "
Here you are Hestia.  Apologies for the wait."

Spoiler

ID#  90266  CD:  2 Fail

ID#  90267  CD:  7 Uncommon

ID#  90268  CD:  2 Fail

ID#  90269  CD:  3  LD:  1 Fail - Salvage roll

ID#  90270  CD:  7 Uncommon

ID#  90271  CD:  10 Rare

ID#  90272  CD:  8 Uncommon

ID#  90273  CD:  3  LD:  20 Fail - Salvaged

ID#  90274  CD:  12 Perfect

Total EXP:  37

MATs consumed:  8

Edited by Domarus

Thank you for making the item Domarus. With these i will be able to get a bit further into this game. Hopefully towards a more successful side of life you know. Stronger, and better is always more helpful. I say with a smile as i take the ring you had made for me as i do a small bow to you in thanks as i then go towards the exit of the store. See you later Domarus, and Keres. I hope that your days are found in relative safety of how this world can provide it. I say as a goodbye as i then exit the store with a smile on my face.

So here she was again, this place. Domarus' store, last time she was here, she made a single purchase and left, although that maid girl had left an impression on her. This time, well, high chance it was this again. Eatos hadn't ever ran into Domarus, and honestly knew nothing about him. While part of her was curious, she doubted he'd get into conversation. Besides, her request was making her nervious, for it was a leaf she was scared about turning over. 

Entering the store, she saw the maid, but this time, she wasn't flustered nor taken aback, simply handing the maid the request on paper. "It's nice to see you again.." The realized she lacked a name for the other girl, and hesitated because of it "I, i just have a smell request is all..."

Spoiler

Name: Guardian Necklace
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Necklace
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A seemingly bland necklace, with a silver chain holding a small, droplet shaped silver stone. 

800 Col sent to Domarus

Edited by Eatos

It had been a day or two since his last craft, when another player had wandered into the store.  It was the blue haired girl again.  Eatos.  The player certainly came here a lot, and he was pleased that she did.  He listened to her as she made a request, placing an order for an accuracy necklace.  He knew she was referring to the tag Jewelry, but he wouldn't bother correcting her on this.  He nodded to her with a smile, glad he was finally getting some col, though he would need materials again soon.

"No problem Eatos.  Give me a second and I'll craft your items for you."  He went into the back and to his surprise, managed her crafts rather quickly.  He returned into the front and showed her the item with a smile.

"Is that satisfactory?  It went quicker than usual so I suppose you got lucky there.  Anything else I can do for you?"

Spoiler

ID#  90549  CD:  11
ID#  90550  CD:  12

Materials Consumed:  2

Total EXP:  15

@Eatos

Spoiler

Name: Guardian Necklace
ID:  90550
Item Type: Jewelry
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A seemingly bland necklace, with a silver chain holding a small, droplet shaped silver stone.

OOC note:  I don't think Eatos has digital col yet.  If she doesn't, could you add 800 col to my account?

Edited by Domarus

So this was Domarus' shop eh? She knew he had it, just hadn't cared enough to come until today. Mostly because she needed something from him. The while one was well more important than the other, both would help in the long run. The opened the door and was met with Keres, the maid girl she had met many times now. She said a brief 'hello' to the maid before walking into the store.

"Oi! Domarus, you here, got something i need from ya!" She called out to get his attention, she prefered dealing with him than the maid. He seemed, well, more straight forward. "Cheers for this, by the way. You said somethin' like this'll help me get my bird back, so figured i'd come to you"

*Col to be sent upon acquiring item*

Spoiler

Name: Avians' Ring
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancements: +3 Loot Dice
Description: A silver sing that goes on the ring finger. The ring is etched with 'See what you want and seize it. Don't ask for it; don't wish for it. Take it' around the inside and outside. 

Keres watched as Embers walked in, smiling brightly to see the rather heated, and short fused woman.

"Welcome mistress Embers.  Might I ask what brings you here?  Have I been a bad servant?~"  She teased the woman.  She made it clear that she would not talk to her, but rather Domarus.  She gave her a deep bow and when Domarus walked in he had a grin on his face.  

"Well well, if it isn't the hothead herself.  How've you been lately eh?  And thanks.  Just grabbed something simple you know."  He listened as she mentioned she wanted an LD item crafted so she could find Rowan. He nodded and headed to the back.  

"Won't be long!"  In less than five minutes he came back with her item and handed it over to her.

"So when do you plan to head out?"

Spoiler

ID#  90688  CD:  5
ID#  90589  CD:  6
ID#  90690  CD:  12

Total EXP:  16

MATs consumed:  3

@Embers

Spoiler

Name: Avians' Ring
ID:  90690
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancements: +3 Loot Dice
Description: A silver sing that goes on the ring finger. The ring is etched with 'See what you want and seize it. Don't ask for it; don't wish for it. Take it' around the inside and outside. 

Edited by Domarus

The blacksmith was somewhat surprised at just how quickly Domarus was able to make her order, she knew she was struggling of late, but perhaps it was just her that wasn't that good at crafting. She glanced around the store as the waited, pondering on the item she was getting. It would make combat easier, scared her to no end, but it had to be done.

Upon recieving the item, the girl smiled and even equipped it. "Thank you very much Domarus, it's perfect. I'll be fine for now, but i'll keep you in mind should i need anything else" 

She then went to exit the store, saying a short word to the maid "Thank you" 

Recieved: Guardian Necklace

The maid, she couldn't tell if the maid was actively trying to mess with her mind or not. Because the maid was doing it, but not perhaps in the manner Keres intended. She had to actively not think about Keres for a bit, otherwise, well, her mind wasn't hard to hide and she struggled not to show what she wanted. Her order wasn't, well, she was sure Domarus saw it coming.  He knew she wanted Rowan, and that loot items would make it easier for her.

"Soon" She told him "I heard that Chef people can make my loot chances better, and there is a song or something. I'm gunna get the best chance to get Rowan back...When i do, you're coming along" Not a request or an ask, a statement. She had decieded he was coming, and that was final. 

Walking along the streets of <<Town of Beginnings>> Mina seeked a place where she could buy an item to increase her combat skills. Turning around a corner, she spotted a familiar emblem. There were rumors spreading in town of a famous shop named "The Painter's Stones" and the emblem she saw looked exactly like what players had described. "Well, there's nothing to lose anyway."

Stepping into the shop, she was greeted by a person, who seemed to be a player. Smiling, Mina stated that she'll take a look around before deciding on anything. The place looked fully decorated, meaning that it had a great reputation. Filling up the order form on the counter, she handed over to the player attending to her, also asking whether the owner of this place was present.

Spoiler

Name: Peregrine's Eye 
Item Type: Ring
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A black, metallic ring with engravings and a small ruby embedded in the middle, which glows during combat.

Edited by Mina

Domarus heard the doors open up once more, and once again it was another woman.  What this player may or may not realize when she walked in, was that the sign on the shop was the same sign for his guild.  He wondered if he should put up notices in his shop so others would know he was part of a guild that was open to new members.  At any rate she would be able to see the symbol in the guild symbol slot beside his health bar.  He walked into the room when the girl asked if the store owner was in the shop and he nodded with a smile and chuckle.  

"Yes indeed.  Hello miss, my name is Domarus.  How may I help you?"  Keres handed him the order slip and he looked at it, nodding to her.

"Alright, let me craft this real quick.  Won't be a minute."  Domarus went to the back and got to work, crafting it before long and walked back to her with a smile as he showed her the item.

"And there we are."

Spoiler

ID#  90744  CD:  7  -  Uncommon
ID#  90746  CD:  9  -  Rare
ID#  90747  CD:  3  LD:  7  -  Salvage Attempt
ID#  90748  CD:  11  -  Rare
ID#  90749  CD:  12  -  Perfect

Total EXP:  28

MATs Consumed:  

Items Crafted:  Perfect

@Mina

Spoiler

Name: Peregrine's Eye 
ID:  90749
Item Type: Ring
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A black, metallic ring with engravings and a small ruby embedded in the middle, which glows during combat.

Edited by Domarus

Bowing and smiling to the owner who came out, Mina took at glance at his name before he went to the back.<Domarus> had a similar looking emblem as seen in the front of the shop right beside his name. "So that's his guild huh..." 
Within minutes, Domarus appeared again from the back of his store, my order completed and in his hands. As expected from a rank 7 artisan, but Mina was still shocked at the speed he crafted it. The ring was really detailed too.

Expressing amazement, Mina came up to him and shook his hands. "That's really quick... How much do I pay you?" 

Domarus had seen her shock and surprise at his skill and was glad that she had come to him today.  He was in a rather good mood after all.  She then asked how much she should be paying him.

"Well the base cost for a perfect item is either eight hundred col, or seven materials.  However the prices are negotiable if that proves to be too expensive.  You could pay half in col and half in materials, or if need be we could reduce the cost of the items.  I also have a renting system if you ever need something as a one time use, or need something before I can craft it if you are ever interested."  Rarely had anyone stayed after purchasing one of his items.  He had an opportunity here and he did not intend to waste it.

"Is there anything I can do for you miss....?"  He ended it there so that she would know he still didn't know her name.  He preferred it that he knew the names of everyone so he could keep track.  Something told him, she could make a great member.  His guild needed others to join since at the current moment, he was legitimately the only active one in the guild.  He needed to change that soon.

@Mina

Listening to his words intently, she found his words trailing off until she realised that she hadn't introduced herself to the owner. "Mina. I'm Mina. Oh, let me have some time to think." Putting a hand to her chin and contemplating on her payment method, she decided that paying it in cor would be the best, judging from how hard monsters drop materials. Heck, the first quest where she had to do non-combat gathering took a long time already; she wasn't going to lose these materials. Besides, monsters have a confirmed cor drop, so it's easier to earn back her money spent.

Tapping on the payment window, she chose the transaction in Cor, paying for the item that Domarus had just crafted, "Thanks a bunch!" hanging around to see if Domarus had anymore to offer.

OOC: I've transferred 800 Cor to you! @Domarus

Edited by Mina
  • 3 weeks later...

Krysta had heard of an artisan with a shop on the first floor from someone, and frankly, she had been looking for an artisan for a bit of a while. However, for the present time, she would go there in hopes of finding an Item that would help her on a future search for a familiar. She eventually found the place, and walked inside. She looked carefully at the list containing the prices, then looked at what was available for sale. She was greeted by someone in a maid's outfit when she reached the counter. "Um, I would like to purchase Andvari's Blessing."

@Domarus

Ordered item: Andvari's Blessing(+3 LD)

Domarus had been getting lax again, and that had to change.  He needed to grind levels and fast, but things weren't going well at all in other areas.  His guild was filled with a bunch of lazy players who didn't bother doing anything, nor even contacting him at all.  Unfortunately someone opened the door to his shop and walked in.  Now what he thought.  He walked over to the counter as the customer spoke to Keres.  Keres saw Domarus coming and bowed to him before moving out of the way so that he could speak with the girl directly.  He turned to the player, Krysta from the halloween event he believed, who was ordering...  A pre made item.  That rarely happened.  He smiled as he pulled said item from it's display case.  "Certainly!  No problem there at all.  The default cost for tier one perfect items is eight hundred col, or seven materials.  However, if both are two expensive for you then we could work something out."

Spoiler

Name: Andvari's Blessing
ID:  85143
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description:  
Gold band that has runes etched in. When in the presence of unlocked treasure, the runes will grow bright white.

Kimi was wondering about when she found herself at a grand looking shop with many interesting detail and etchings that defined it. Kimi was spent some time outside looking at the items in the window display when a ring "Andvari's Blessing" caught her eye. As she cracked open the door slowly, not sure if the shop was open at the time she awkwardly walked inside. "Hello? I saw a nice ring in your display that i'd like to purchase if its not too much trouble." She said as she kept her eye at the display looking for other items of interest.  

@Domarus