{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

OOC- Using my Candy cane from event to craft Hikoru's item

Domarus had been failing a lot with his crafts as of late, yet something was telling him to pause a bit and just store up on materials.  That something was coming and he needed to prepare for it.  He had never denied his instinct as it had helped him time and time again.  However today he was given an item that he should have received at the christmas event.  The item was a candy cane material.  There was even an apology from the system for the mix up.  Regardless Domarus took the material and went to work, crafting Hikoru's item that he had asked for ages ago.  The material turned into the metal he required and bent perfectly, hardening only when he deemed it to.  Soon enough the item was finally crafted and he walked over to Hikoru, handing him the item.
     "I am so sorry for the wait, ever since I lost my CD bonus crafting has been near impossible.  Go ahead and take this col as compensation for the wait.  This wasn't even my work, it was mainly the material."

-400 col

Spoiler

Name: Shadows Gait
Profession: Artisan
ID:  None
Roll: None
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A small necklace that is made of smooth obsidian, with the symbol of two silver daggers crossing with a bright, golden star behind them. It's attatched by a small silver strand of iron rings.

Used Candy Cane Material to Craft This

@Hikoru

Edited by Domarus
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru received a PM indicating that his order was finished. It had been a bit, but he was happy with it finally being done. He made his way down to the seventh floor and slowly but surely found his way back to the young Artisan's shop. He came in and the player, Domarus, apologized and tried to give him some col. He shook his hand and held a hand up, pushing the sack of col back to the player. "I have plenty of col at the moment, keep it for you and upgrading your shop." He said with a nod. He took the item and held it in his hand, a proud smile on his lips as he equipped it, his armor set finally complete. He gave a nod as he turned, his cloak billowing as a small breeze picked it up from the quick turn he had made, then walked out of the shop proudly, happy with how it has gone.

+1 Shadow's Gait

Domarus still had to make a craft for the player who walked in.  The look in his eyes was familiar.  He would be needing to keep an eye on this player and learn more about him........  Of course he didn't show any suspicion, worry, fear or anger on the outside, nor was it seen in his eyes.  He grinned and nodded to the player before moving to craft the item.  Luck, it seemed, was finally on his side once again as he crafted a perfect item.  He brought it over to the player.

"There you go then sir.  I hope this is satisfactory to your tastes."  With that done another player walked in and asked for an item of their own.  He nodded and went to the shop, crafting yet another one, proving that his luck today was spectacular.  He returned to the room and handed the item to her with a smile.

"You're lucky.  I've been having bad luck recently, but today I've crafted two items perfectly.  I hope it works well for you miss."

Spoiler

Name: Vulcan's watch
ID:  95738
Roll: 12
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Ambition
Description: A stop watch that has the symbol of a crown for the cover of the actual watch part of it, and on the inside of the lid a horse in heavy armor. The color of the watch itself being blade, and the color of the images being that of a silvery, and gold color

Name: Reginleif Profession: 
Artisan Rank: 7 
ID:  95741
Item Type: Trinket Tier: 1 
Enhancements: Accuracy / Accuracy / Taunt 
Description: a Noble bracelet with Valkyries all over it showing the birth of the daughter of the gods

@Mars

@Kairi

Spoiler

ID#  95736  CD:  5

ID#  95737  CD:  7

ID#  95738  CD:  12

ID#  95739  CD:  4

ID#  95740  CD:  3

ID#  95741  CD:  12

Edited by Domarus

Once again, after stopping by Macradon's she had needed one more item to finish up her Tier 2 gear, and this one... she didn't actually need this item she needed in Tier 2, thankfully and she had knew a place that was a lot cheaper to get equipment as it costed a fortune to get the two items from Macradon, however... she payed the piper and got the items that she had needed. she had walked into the store and went up to the man and asked out to him "Hey, I am looking for an item that looks like this?" she had presented the request sheet to him, and he had basically had one she had wanted already... "Well... how convenient." she had thought to herself, taking the item into her hands and paying for the item she had bowed to Domarus and said to him "Thank you kindly."

-----

-800 Col

+Reginleif

@Domarus

Name: Kraken of Sight
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancements: 3 accuracy 
Description: The Kraken of sight can see in the darkest depths of the sea and helps it's user pinpoint their enemy's weakness. Together they well crush their foes together

Name: Kraken of Generosity  
Enhancements: 3 Loot Dice
Description: The Kraken Generosity, known to deepen the pockets of pirates with treasure on the mind. Instead of destroying vessels of mass destruction he would lead them to the treasures they had dreamed of.

Cost: 1600 Col (sending after post)

She walked in and looked around. She wanted two necklaces to switch between in and out of combat if she decided to fight and search for treasure. It was a dream she had and decided to go with it. It'd take up a slot in her inventory but she was all right with that.

"Excuse me I have an order if you think you'll have time."

She filled out the order sheet and got ready to pay for her order.

Good day again Domarus!  Ben said as he once again walked into the Painter's Stones, much more confidently than the last time he was here.  I've been trying to get my hands on a perfect loot die item for a while, and was wondering if you would be able to craft one?  I can wait for it if it takes time, but I do want one eventually!  As much as I would like to settle for less, it just means I would have to replace it eventually.  Could you help me out with this?  He asked with a smile, confident that he would eventually get the item he needed. 

Spoiler

Name: Green Leaf
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancements: Loot die (3)
Description: A green bracelet that glows with moonlight as it gets near useful herbs.

OOC-  Sorry for the wait, the post kept deleting for some reason
Another player entered the shop not long after the woman had done so.  He turned his attention to the player and noted that it was Benjamin who came to his shop a while ago.  He nodded to the player with a smile, though honestly things were slow for him so this was unfortunate timing.  

"Hello there Benjamin.  Your going to have to forgive me, I require a little bit of time.  I need to craft this young lady's equipment first and it's taking a bit unfortunately.  Please be patient with me."  He want to the back and made his daily crafting attempts, and successfully made the woman's items.  He returned to the counter and showed them to her.

"I apologize for the wait.  I can give you four hundred col in compensation if you'd like."

Items pending

Spoiler

Name: Kraken of Sight 
ID:  96922
Enhancements: 3 accuracy 
Description: The Kraken of sight can see in the darkest depths of the sea and helps it's user pinpoint their enemy's weakness. Together they well crush their foes together

Name: Kraken of Generosity  
ID:  96924
Enhancements: 3 Loot Dice
Description: The Kraken Generosity, known to deepen the pockets of pirates with treasure on the mind. Instead of destroying vessels of mass destruction he would lead them to the treasures they had dreamed of

@Reinka

Spoiler

ID#  96916  CD:  2

ID#  96917  CD:  2

ID#  96918  CD:  3

ID#  96919  CD:  5

ID#  96920  CD:  2

ID#  96921  CD:  7

ID#  96922  CD:  12

ID#  96923  CD:  8

ID#  96924  CD:  12

Edited by Domarus

Ben rushed back into Domarus' shop, reading a message that he got from another player urgently and looking around for where Domarus was working on his latest batch in the fires.  I'm sorry, I just had some... situation changes.  It turns out I would not need the loot die item (but will pay for it if you already have it made, again sorry).  I've changed the order form to an evasion item that I had been wanting as well- I really hope I haven't caused to much trouble with this... I know that I'm being a terrible customer like this.  Sorry again. 

Spoiler

Enhancements: Evasion (3)
Description: A green bracelet that glows with moonlight as attacks come close.

Monizo turned a corner and saw a shop with an emblem on the sign, he couldn't really tell what it was, but decided that it was pretty sweet looking. This must be the place, He thought, It matches the description I was given. He approached the door and, seeing that it was not locked, made his way inside. The shop was full of display cases, some on tables, some sitting on shelves on the walls, and even a few cases had their own desk. There were beautiful rugs colored red and gold with dragon designs on them. There appeared to be a hallway to the left that lead to two different doors. Right as he was noticing a black dragon perched on a spike protruding from a wall, a woman in an oddly colored maids outfit stood and welcomed him.

"I uhh, I was told that there was a man by the name of Domarus who ran this shop. I'm here looking for a trinket to help me in combat. Do you mind if I have a look around until Domarus is free?" The woman seemed friendly enough and perfectly fine with him observing the items for sale. There were quite an abundance of rare items, in the shop. After looking around a bit he had decided that he wanted one of the rare items that had accuracy enhancements. Now all he had to do was decide if he would look better in a gold bracelet (Divine Guidance) or if he felt edgy enough to pull off silver emerald earrings(Brilliant sight). 

Edited by Monizo

Ell walked around the Town of Beginnings looking for an Artisan. Good thing he knew one. 

Okay, so the guy is named Domarus, and he is from that Soviet Union guild... And the shop I am looking for is... What was it again? Stoned Painters? He thought.

Then as if on cue, he passed by a shop by the name of Painter Stones, he headed for the entrance and said:

"Oh, Painter Stones it is. Here is to good luck for me" Ell made his way inside the shop. There were alot of things inside, but one item piqued his interest, a wonderful ring that looks like it had the whole universe in it. 

Wow this guy is splendid. He thought. If he could make things like that then my order would probably be possible to make.

He walked up the counter and presented his order by sending a message.

"Uhhmm... Here." He said as he tapped the "sent" button. 

Spoiler

Name: Necklace of Finsternis
Item Type: miniature masterpiece
Tier: T1
Enhancements: Recovery | Recovery | Evasion
Description: A necklace which is made up of a tiny chain which is Silver from the left half and Gold on the other. On the middle where they meet are two turnable rings with a real miniature eclipse inside them. (Basically a time turner looking necklace with a silver chain on the left and gold on the right and a miniature eclipse instead of the hourglass)

"Uhhh... Do I pay now? Or when I get my necklace?" Ell said nervously and unsurely, he wanted to get this over with fast because the dragon was starting to creep him out.

Benjamin walked back into the shop and told Domarus that he needed to, change his order.  It annoyed him but he needed to keep a good appearance, so he nodded with a smile.

"No worries.  I was just about to craft your item Benjamin.  And once again I apologize for the wait miss."  The woman left but before he could get to the crafting, yet another player wandered in and was seen browsing the items.  
     "Hello
 there sir.  Is there anything I can help you with?"  (OOC- @Monizo)  After helping him, another player walked in and made his own request.  When the player asked whether he should pay before or after Domarus chuckled.
     "Whatever works best for you my friend."   With that he returned to the crafting room where he was successful in crafting both Benjamin and the third player's items.  He returned and gave them their items.

Spoiler

ID:  96366
Enhancements: Evasion (3)
Description: A green bracelet that glows with moonlight as attacks come close.

Name: Necklace of Finsternis
ID:  96366
Item Type: miniature masterpiece
Tier: T1
Enhancements: Recovery | Recovery | Evasion
Description: A necklace which is made up of a tiny chain which is Silver from the left half and Gold on the other. On the middle where they meet are two turnable rings with a real miniature eclipse inside them. (Basically a time turner looking necklace with a silver chain on the left and gold on the right and a miniature eclipse instead of the hourglass)

@Benjamin Bookworm   @H3LL0

Spoiler

ID#  96366  CD:  12

ID#  96367  CD:  9

ID#  96368  CD:  5

ID#  96369  CD:  12

Edited by Domarus

Monizo looked up when the man he pressumed was @Domarus spoke to him. "Yes sir you sure can. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for. I really like these two pieces here." He indicated the  'Brilliant Sight' and 'Divine Guidance' with his hands. "They both offer increased accuracy, which is what I think I want. Honestly, at this point I'm just not sure which would...." As he was speaking he noticed a pair of boots one their own pedestal behind the counter. 'Pegasus Boots' The sign above them read. They appeared to be normal boots, but every once so often, while they were sitting in the shelf, a pair of silver wings would sprout from the sides and stretch out before hiding themselves once again. Monizo was extremely intrigued, especially when he noticed that the sign above them also indicated that they gave evasive bonuses. "Actually, I just changed my mind. I would like to purchase the Pegasus boots from you." He grinned as he opened his inventory and began preparing to send the man the necessary col. The other items looked cooler, but these boots would certainly come in handy to keep him alive.

-800 col. 

Ben stopped by the Painters Stone- he had gotten a message from Domarus that his item was ready already.  Which was quite lucky indeed.  Hey there again!  How's things going?  Glad to hear that things went so well so fast.  I just have to transfer over the col... and there!  That should take care of everything.  I'll be sure to stop by next time that I need something made. he said with a smile.  It was good to have another battle item in his arsenal, especially a perfect one.  He tried it on in the shop, and liked how it looked as well. 

Spangie entered the shop, a cozy feeling flew in her face as she stepped in. It's certainly warm and nice in here.. she sighed. A young woman, promptly wearing a made outfit greeted her, which made Spangie raise a brow in question but shrugged it off. She replied with a warm smile and a 'hello' asking the maid for the order forms. The woman gave a bow and asked her to follow her, which Spangie reluctantly did. Eventually leading her to the order forms, Spangie muttered a small 'thank you' and started filling out the order form. "What do I want.. What did I want..?" she bit her lip. Oh, I remember now.. she perked up and filled out the rest of the order form.

Spoiler

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

ID : [ Blank ]

Roll : [ Blank ]

Item Type : Trinket [ I guess ]

Quality : Rare

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

"I'll pay here then I guess," she said brightly. "Tell whoever owns this place, I wish them luck," she said to the maid before leaving the shop.

@Domarus

- 550 Col

It was a strange feeling to be walking into an artisan shop that wasn't someone he had known personally, but if anything Calrex guessed it was because pretty much all of his accessories in the past were made by his wife Teayre. However, with the current state of affairs and her lack of activity both in and out of the shop, he knew that it was probably time to "get out of the nest." He had heard from his usual info broker contact that there was a fairly active artisan that might be able to craft what he needed, especially since the accessory he was looking for wasn't of a higher tier.

Upon stepping into the shop the bluenette eyes first caught a young woman in a maid outfit, seemingly the greeter/attendant of the shop, who gave a greeting seemingly a bit much for a regular shop n the game, "I'm not exactly in a maid cafe, unless this is the wrong place."

"Um, hi there. I'm looking to commission a new accessory..."

Being directed over to the order forms the Ultramarine Knight picked one up and began to fill it out. After doing so he set it on top of the other forms before looking over at the man who was the owner of the shop, "Please feel free to let me know if there's any other info you need."

Setting the col necessary for the order down the bluenette headed back out of the shop.

Spoiler

Name: Rebellion of Sapphire
Enhancements: Evasion +3
Description: 
A lucky charm that seems designed to be worn as either a necklace of wrist charm due to the adjustable strap on it. The string itself isn't something notable, being a simple black string, but the actual pendant is. A snowflake-like design of amethyst purple shade serves as the base template. At the center of the design is an interlocked straight sword and katana, with four quadrants being depicted holding a kite shield, battle axe, crossed arms, and a knight's helm (top left clockwise respectively). Each one is a light shade of purple to stand out against the frame and seems to have a glint of sapphire blue when held up in certain light sources.

While the strong itself seems normal, carved into it is a series of small letters that form the phrase, "Grace and strength on the battlefield."

@Domarus

-800 col