{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

Calrex walked back into the shop once again after receiving a notification that his requested in had been crafted. It had been a decent amount of time since he had placed the order, but the bluenette figured it was likely due to so many people having commissions that Domarus likely didn't have much time to keep up. It was something fairly common with the shops, like he could recall when Teayre and Oikawa were always busy with their crafts in the past.

"It looks great, thanks for the hard work and best of luck with the rest of your orders."

He gave a calm, friendly nod to both people working there before receiving the item and heading back out.

+ Rebellion of Sapphire

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyonis walks into the shop, surprised by the maid with a snake coiling around her. He almost drew his spear but a quick self-reminder reassured him that he was still well in the safe zone. "I... uh. Yes, I'd like to make a purchase." Tyonis coughed into a closed fist to restore his composure. "I'm pretty sure my hidden luck stat is somewhere in the negatives, and I was hoping you had something that could help me improve my chances at getting loot and such." Tyonis looked around and noticed the Wanderer's Eyes in one of the display cases.

"That one looks perfect! Is it for sale?"

Purchase Request: [Rare] Tier 1 Jewelry - Wanderer's Eyes (+2 LD) for 550 Col.

As a thief, he needed a way to portray his abilities. All great thieves are not scared to show their wealth, and in real life, he had a couple of rings that he always wore during heists. Currently, he needed some rings and trinkets or else his hands would feel awkward without it. He walked into the shop into the first floor, hoping that the artisan would be able to precisely create the items requested before he attempts his next quest with the tank that he is currently partners with. Pick smiled, "I'll pay you for these items once you craft them."

Spoiler

Name: Trinket of Prosperity
Profession: Artisan

ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x Prosperity
Description: A gray trinket that is used to potentially enhance the prosperity of the wearer.

Edited by Pick
  • 1 month later...

The next attempt to find ingredients better not be as unlucky as the last, Kioshi thinks to himself as he enters the store and immediately looks around for any trinkets that grants him the power to find what he wants easier. Something light and small is enough for him, be it an amulet, necklace, and so on. It doesn't take him long to see a necklace tipped by a golden outer circle that surrounds a beautiful red ruby, almost in the shape of an eye as its name suggests: Wanderer's Eyes.

Kioshi smiles a little as he drops the proper amount of COL for this item and wears it around his neck. It hangs onto the back of his neck comfortably. He leaves the store, eager to start again.

Paid 550 COL for Wanderer's Eye

• 4 weeks later...

At the behest of Shield, Cosi walked into the Painter’s Stones and places an order, which was introduced by Shield to Cosi in preparation for his feeding the enemy quest. the order is for a necklace that will help with finding loot and improve Cosi’s limited skill in searching. Cosi hopes the owner will be able to complete the order soon. He heard that the artisan hasn’t be active if late. Cosi leaves the order form with a note that says to message him when the trinket is done and heads back out of the shop. 

Spoiler

Name: Opulence 
Item Type: trinket
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: 3 slots of LD
Description: a heavy silver ring in the shape of a serpentine dragon whose eyes are emeralds

Edited by Cosi

Keres walked into the room just as the player had left the order.  She picked it up and looked at it before chuckling.  Another wannabe scout eh?  She moved to the back to Domarus.

"Domarus, you have another order."  Domarus snatched the order and looked at it.  Another LD item?  He should probably just start crafting hordes of them when he finally got that d**n crafting item and throw them up on display for players to grab, rather than have everyone wait on him.  The problem was the spending col bit.  He needed it for the guild, despite the slow progress.  He needed to succeed, he didn't have a choice in the matter.  He went to work in the crafting room and went ahead and burned out on his crafting attempts.  He needed the experience anyways.  Once finished there was only one perfect, thus only one item worth getting.  As always..  He told Keres to message the player while he worked on his plans.  Keres would message and await for the player's arrival.  When he appeared she'd present it to him with a smile.

"Sorry master Domarus wasn't here to greet you personally.  He's really busy with important business elsewhere..  I hope the quality and craftsmanship is to your liking Master Cosi~"

Spoiler

ID#  105805  CD:  12  -  Perfect  -  9 EXP

ID#  105806  CD:  11  -  Rare  -  6 EXP

ID#  105807  CD:  10  -  Rare  -  6 EXP

ID#  105808  CD:  3  LD:  11  -  Salvage  -  3 EXP

ID#  105809  CD:  7  -  Uncommon  -  4 EXP

ID#  105810  CD:  6  -  Uncommon  -  4 EXP

ID#  105811  CD:  4  LD:  3  -  Salvage  -  3 EXP

ID#  105812  CD:  10  -  Rare  -  6 EXP

ID#  105813  CD:  8  -  Uncommon  -  4 EXP

Perfects Crafted:  1
Total EXP:  16
Mats Lost:  9 T1

Once Cosi received the message that his item was down he quickly returned to the Painter's Stones. Cosi entered the store and was greeted by an assistant of the owner. "Thank for the notice and no worries. Tell him thanks and I hope to be back here again for another order or two. If his crafts are satisfactory." Cosi picked up the packaged item , handed the assistant the seven materials, and then heading out of the shop giving a polite backwards wave. He unwrapped the item, revealing a heavy silver ring made in the shape of a serpentine dragon. Cosi grinned. 

Picked up one Opulence in exchange for seven T1 materials 

• 1 month later...

Once again because of the mentoring and instruction, Cosi entered the @Domarus‘s artisan store the Painter’s Stones to order another trinket. With hope this one would be finished as fast as the last one but the blonde tank didn’t really care. He had plenty of patience. Cosi quickly jotted down the specifics of his order- the enhancements and the description- and then left the order form with the requisite seven materials on the counter and a note saying thanks for the other trinket. Dom was an interesting guy but he made good trinkets. Cosi had already put his other trinket to good use. Cosi then left, hopeful that he would get a message soon. 

Spoiler

Name: Allsehend
Item Type: trinket
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: three slots of accuracy 
Description: a pendant clasp meant to hold the edges of a cloak or cape together. It is a triangular stone whose edges are etched with runic lines; there is a rough hewn diamond vaguely shaped like an open eye placed in the center.

Spoiler

-gave 7 T1 mats as payment

• 4 weeks later...

Domarus collected the last of his materials and sighed, knowing that this was probably going to be his last craft in a little while.  He began to get to work, forging it one small piece at a time.  It took a few attempts, but eventually he had managed to succeed in crafting the item Cosi had requested.  He picked the item up and told Keres to inform Cosi that the item was ready.  He walked over to the counter and placed it on there for him.  Keres stared at him as he walked away.

"Domarus," she said.  Getting no response she frowned, her eyes narrowing and called again:  "HARKEN!"  This time, Domarus stopped.  "What now?  You aren't just going to give up are you?  What happened to the man I knew?!"  Domarus was silent for a moment.  When he spoke he didn't turn around.

"I'll tell you tomorrow.  For now, I just need some time to process.  Don't hate me Raven.  Please..  Be patient with me.  Be understanding."  Keres fumed.  This wasn't how it was supposed to be!  She folded her arms and glared at him as he walked into his room.  When Cosi approached she'd give him a hard look before gesturing to his item.

"You're item is done, go have fun."  And with that she'd storm away into the other room.

ID#  108982  CD:  12

The blonde haired tank made his way back to Domarus' artisan shop. This item had taken a little while longer than the last one but Cosi didn't mind, Dom did good work. Cois entered the shop and was greeted by Domarus'... maid, servant, friend? Cosi didn't know. But unlike last time she was not all poise and politeness. In fact she gave him a dagger stare, gestured to his item and then practically told him to get lost before storming off into the back room. Cosi picked up Allsehend a little worriedly, shouted towards the back room, "Thank you Dom!" and exited the shop. I don't know Domarus too well but it may do to pay the man a non-business trip some time soon. 

Spoiler

- Picked up one Allsehend

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Tolbana Key Necklace
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 acc +1loot
Description:Key
A key that is often seen in Tolbana. It's use is unknown but it said to be crafted in one of the many windmills that could see most of Tolbana itself. It's said there's also great sights to take in and that Tolbana is a treasure in and of itself to behold. The door to the key has been unfound.

Kit walked into the shop. She was very happy to see another shop on floor one. She looked in and seemed a bit lost once entering. She looked up at the prices and then opened up her inventory. She nodded and felt it'd be just right with the price. She looked back up and explained what she wanted in the key.

"I'll give you the founds now in case you need to buy the materials or something with them. Good luck, and thanks for having a shop of the lower floors, I haven't gone up at all yet, and it makes it easier to try it. Thank you so much sir." she nodded her head in thanks. "I wish you luck, hopefully this helps in my endeavors."

She semi wondered if he had been to higher floors or not. Either way, she wouldn't turn down any amount of help now that she was starting her journey. She was just happy there were still player shops on floor one.

Though once inside she saw that the shop was actually closed and walked back out. Sadly without an artisan there was little she could do at the moment. She'd have to think about it.
@Domarus

Edited by Kit