Total EXP:  

Items Crafted:  

Edited by Domarus
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus returned to his shop, determined to succeed this time.  He began to get to work on Soredell's item and insisted that he wouldn't fail so horribly as the last time he had tried to make an attempt.  He moved into his working area and Keres after noticing moved to handle the front.  As she did Domarus began to pull out the necessary tools for his work.  He pulled out the silver ingots and took one of them, beginning to heat it.  The item really wasn't that difficult, which was what frustrated Domarus.  It was nothing more than a simple silver ring with the symbol from a game called assassin's creed carved into it.  Domarus began to heat the first ingot, softening the metal until it was ready to craft.  Then with the appropriate tools he began to forge the ring, then carved the image onto it.  To his extreme pleasure the ring was crafted successfully.  He opened his menu and sent a message to Soredell informing him that his item was ready.

Spoiler

ID#  80390  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

Materials Consumed:  1 T1

Total EXP:  8

Items forged:  Hunter's Vestige -given to @Soredell-

Spoiler

Name: Hunter's Vestige
Profession: Artisan
ID:  80390
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy - 3 Slot (+3 BD)
Description: A silver ring that fits on the wearer's finger. On it is a small image of a symbol reminiscent of the letter A. It allows its wearer to almost predict the movements of the enemy, allowing for more accurate attacks in combat. Those well-versed in video game knowledge would know that the symbol is reminiscent of the logo associated with the Brotherhood of Assassins in the old video game series Assassins Creed.

Edited by Domarus

Soredell had received the message about how his second ring had successfully been forged and was ready and waiting for him. Soredell went up back to the counter and waited for Domarus to appear. Upon getting the ring, Soredell studied the ring himself, looking over the design. It was simple enough but its the little things to him that matter. Visually speaking, the ring looks great, no issues there. Pulling up the stats for it, he sees all of the requested enhancements are there and ready for him. At least between this and <<Sin of Greed>> he'll be able to hunt down mobs and do some good looting and searching, which is always helpful. "Everything appears to be in order. Thank you once again for your work and patience." he says, before opening up his menu and transferring 1,100 Col to Domarus for payment. "If that's all, I best be off now. Good luck." he says before leaving the store.

=====

+ Recieved <<Hunter's Vestige>>

Spoiler

Name: Hunter's Vestige
Profession: Artisan
ID:  80390
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: T1
Enhancements: Accuracy - 3 Slot (+3 BD)
Description: A silver ring that fits on the wearer's finger. On it is a small image of a symbol reminiscent of the letter A. It allows its wearer to almost predict the movements of the enemy, allowing for more accurate attacks in combat. Those well-versed in video game knowledge would know that the symbol is reminiscent of the logo associated with the Brotherhood of Assassins in the old video game series Assassins Creed.

- Gave 1,100 Col to @Domarus

Hei had heard of an artisans shop on the first floor and that the man working here was pretty good in what he was doing. As he had just opened his own shop and it was a little sparse around his workshop, he was going to ask the artisan if he could create some decoration for him. When he entered the house he was overwhelmed by the decoration and style he could see. - Is this a dragon? I think it is, I should get one myself, it looks really cool. A man whose shop looks so good must be the right one helping me to decorate mine - Hei thought.

Then he saw the pricelist and some form one should fill in if one wanted something special, so he took one, but before filling it in he asked the maid that was in the room "Hello, do you know if your master can create bigger projects, or is it just small things one can get?"

Spoiler

In case you do projects:

Name: A Tailors Dream
Profession: Artisan
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: project
Tier: Tier 1
Quality:perfect
Enhancements: Craft Die
Description: A big painting, showing a tailor with black hair, dancing with beautiful dresses (without people in them). The dresses are shades of dark colours like night blue, dark red and dark violet

Spoiler

in case you don't

Name: Stingguard
Item Type: lucky charm
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: Crafting Die
Description: A silver brooch that looks like a thimble, with two needles crossed behind it. On the thimble there is an inlay of dark green stone, showing a yarn ball.

Keres heard the door open up and smiled when she saw a player walk into the room.  It seemed Domarus was having more and more customers coming lately.  She hoped that Aereth's stock would stay supplied.  If this keeps up Domarus would probably be borrowing materials from him consistently.  She bowed to the player behind the counter.  
     "Welcome master.  How may we serve you today?"  Then the player asked if Domarus did big projects.  While he spoke up, Rhozarth, the red dragon that sat sleeping on the poll, woke up but kept it's flames doused for the moment.  He noted the new player and it's eyes focused on him for a moment, wondering what sort of player this was.  Rhozarth was a familiar that looked down on most others.  Keres smiled and bowed again.
     "He most certainly does.  From rings and necklaces to house decorations, paintings big and small.  He even does tattoos if you or anyone you know is interested.  And he's one of the only players who can take tattoos off as well.  If you hand me your order I can give it to Domarus."   As the player wrote out the order, Porvós, Keres' familiar:  a snake that was consistently ablaze like Rhozarth usually was, slithered out from behind the counter and peered up at the player with curiosity.  The serpent lifted it's head as high as it could and cocked it's head at the stranger, it's tongue slipping out once or twice.  Once the player handed Keres the order she handed it to Porvós who slithered to the crafting room.  Domarus watched the snake come in and took the order.  His eyebrow raised when he saw the description but who was he to judge?  Domarus pulled out the canvas and began to paint the...  Interesting image.  His first attempt didn't turn out so well as he got a feel for the shape of the dresses.  Soon enough however, he had completed his task and he stored it in his inventory, walking to the main room.  He looked at the player who ordered it and nodded.
     "It's completed my friend.  Here, take a look."  He sent the canvas to the player's inventory and grinned.  
     "It's definitely one of the more, interesting projects I've made but everyone has different taste.  Did you want to pay with materials or col?"

Item ready for pickup @Hei

Spoiler

ID#  80894  CD:  4  -3+1=4-

ID#  80895  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

Materials Consumed:  2 T1

Total EXP:  9

Items Forged:  

A tailor's dream

Spoiler

ID:  80859
Roll: 12  -11+1=12-
Description: A big painting, showing a tailor with black hair, dancing with beautiful dresses (without people in them). The dresses are shades of dark colours like night blue, dark red and dark violet

@Hei

Edited by Domarus

It had been some time since Shield and Domarus had last spoken. If he remembered correctly, it had not been terribly long after he first hit second tier. He had come a long way since then. He pushed the door open to the shop and waved to the familiar face of the player who kept it.

"Been a little while, hasn't it?" he said, inclining his head as he addressed Domarus. "I was wondering if you had time to take a request."

He passed the other player a slip of paper containing a description of an item before opening his menu to initiate a col transfer:

Spoiler

Name: Sticky Fingers
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Skill Rank: Search & Detect, Prosperity 1
Description: A set of silver hooks that hook over the fingers to be attached to the inside of the grips of any gloves, hand wraps, or gauntlets.

[-1100 Col]

"I have a good friend who's a martial artist," he explained, pointing to the details regarding where and how the trinket was intended to be worn. "I figured this would complement his selection of gear nicely if he was in a situation where he needed to make lucrative gains from combat."

Domarus had recently crafted a perfect today and had given it to a player.  Once the player paid they would be on their way.  Before the full transaction was made however, another player walked into the room.  Domarus looked up to see the player @Shield.  Rhozarth noticed too.  The familiar silently stared at the player it deemed unworthy.  If it can't control it's own familiar he thought, why should Rhozarth pay any mind to the player?  Domarus smiled at Shield as the player approached.  
     "Shield how are you doing my friend?  What can I do for you today?"  The player handed Domarus a request form and he looked at it for a moment.  He raised an eyebrow when he saw the item description.
     "Well this is certainly new.  I like the idea however.  Very creative.  I'll get to work on it but no promises.  I don't think I've ever crafted two perfects in one day before.  Keres, handle the transaction for me will you?"  He made his way into the crafting room while Keres bowed to him and then to Shield.  Domarus pulled out his tools and brought some metal out as well.  The first thing he did was practice.  However these practice ones weren't hooks as requested.  They were claws that could be attached to armor.  They weren't meant for anything other than intimidation and inflicting pain on others.  Once he crafted two of them he felt that was enough for now.  He set them aside and began to work on one more project before Shield's.  This item was a trinket, but no ordinary trinket.  The trinket had a sentence on it but it could only be read if the puzzle was solved.  When it was, it's skill would activate.  After crafting this he worked on Shield's and got it.  He walked back into the waiting room and showed the item to Shield.  
     "Here you go my friend."

Spoiler

ID#  80937  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  80938  CD:  6  -5+1=6-

ID#  80939  CD:  11  -10+1=11-

ID#  80940  CD:  12  -11+1=12-

Materials Consumed:  4 T1 MAT

Total EXP:  17

Items Forged:  

Misdirection

Spoiler

Name: Misdirection
ID:  80939
Roll: 11  -10+1=11-
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Evasion
Description: When the puzzle is solved, the phrase '
Τι είναι αλήθεια, αλλά ένα όμορφο ψέμα' the translation being, 'what is truth, but a beautiful lie?' is visible and the device activates.  Once activated, it makes the user appear hazy, hard to focus on, and thus harder to hit or follow.

Hide contents

58df1f67c3c59_Puzzlesphere.thumb.jpg.209612afec19f64d4af7960b9789c685.jpg

It is similar to this image but the metal is much thinner and there are seven of them with a core center.

Sticky Fingers

Spoiler

Name: Sticky Fingers
ID:  80940
Enhancements: Skill Rank: Search & Detect, Prosperity 1
Description: A set of silver hooks that hook over the fingers to be attached to the inside of the grips of any gloves, hand wraps, or gauntlets.

Note:  Using five unused crafts for today.

Edited by Domarus

Shield accepted the item, looking it over carefully to make sure it met the specifications. His keen eye as a merchant made quick work of it and he nodded, looking back up at Domarus.

"I appreciate you working so quickly," he said with a nod. "I'll let you know how the item works out for us. Don't be a stranger, by the way. If you need anything appraised or to pick up some of the basics, you know how to contact me."

As he spoke, he took a few steps towards the door, pausing at the entrance to continue his thought.

"I've been fortunate as of late. Found a small handful of unique enhancements on some mundane gear. All tier one, mind you, but if you end up with weapons or armor that's of the right tier for you and you want to try your luck, come on over."

He gave the door frame a thump with his palm and then he was out the door and gone.

[+ Sticky Fingers]

When Domarus came into the room Hei thought - This guy perfectly fits into his Shop, everything matches his style. I hope I'll 'blend in' like he does - The other player didn't hesitate to hand him the painting he just finished and asked Hei to have a look. So Hei choose the picture in his inventory and a big painting appeared in front of him. "That is pretty nice, you sure are quite an artist. The dresses design is very unique, not what I'll craft, but it perfectly fits with the surroundings. Thank you very much. Should you ever need some new and unique cloths, coma and visit my shop in Town."

After praising Domarus work Hei put the painting back into his inventory and went through the social tab of the menu to open a col transfer. "It was 1100 col, is that right?" he asked, while already typing the amount in the field and getting ready to transfer the money.

- 1100 col

+  A Tailors Dream

Spoiler

ID:  80859

• 2 weeks later...

So this was a proper store huh? Eatos had been wondering around the first floor, looking for something, a store. She knew what she needed, something to improve her odds with her own shop. She'd had far too many failed attempts to forge items, and wanted to get any advantage she could. She just needed to find the right store....

After several minutes of searching, she finally found it and entered the store. The blue-haired girl looked around, and before spotting anything else, spotted the order form on the wall. It looks simple enough, she knew what she wanted after all. She turned, only to nearly run into someone who bowed to her. She hadn't seen this girl before, and was slightly taken aback. Was this the normal in stores?

"Oh...H-hi, I was wondering if I was able to get this, made here?" She asked, holding out an order form she'd written out. "It'll cost me 1,100 Col, right?"

Spoiler

Name: Symbol of Pride
Enhancements: Craft Dice
Description: A small earing that is oval shapped and made of amethyst, a violet colour. On the 'front' of the earing is a red Ouroborus image, that of a dragon eating its own tail.  

Domarus was in the workspace as usual when the player had entered the shop, meaning that Keres was up in the front.  When Keres bowed and addressed the player she seemed rather shocked at her.  Keres wondered if she could have a little fun....  No, she couldn't.  This was Domarus' shop and doing anything like that would ruin the reputation.  Instead she looked at the order and smiled to the girl.  
     "It is indeed mistress.  I shall bring this to him straight away.  It won't take very long I can assure you."  She politely bowed to her again before making her way to the back.  She walked into the room and saw Domarus by the work table.  Beside him was another black ring with the hidden symbol on it.  She looked at him curiously.  
     "Master Domarus I've brought another order.  By any chance, is that for Sakoda?"  Domarus turned to Keres, focusing on the order and taking it to observe what a new customer had just ordered.
     "You would be correct.  The rings are meant for nothing else than to help members recognize each other, regardless if they are known to each other or not.  The General's will meet but I don't think I want Sakoda to meet them just yet.  Soon but not yet.  At any rate if she wears this and ends up meeting one of the others then they'll recognize her as an ally."  He took out the materials that would be required for this order and began to get to work.  It didn't take long for him to finish the project and while he was at it he crafted a few other items as well.  One in particular was an interesting earring that he crafted for himself in order to make his progression as an artisan far easier.  After that he stood up and walked over into the main room and smiled to the other player, making himself appear to be rather jolly.
     "Alright then.  Here it is!  It was a rather interesting item to work on I'll say.  Planning to make a few crafts?"  He opened the trade menu and sent the item to her.

Symbol of pride handed over to @Eatos

Spoiler

ID#  82078  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  82079  CD:  7  -6+1=6-

ID#  82080  CD:  11  -10+1=11-

ID#  82081  CD:  8  -7+1=8-

ID#  82082  CD:  12

ID#  82083  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  82084  CD:  12

Materials Consumed:  7 T1

Total EXP:  31

Items Forged:  

Spoiler

Name: Essence of Greed
ID:  82078
Roll: 8  -7+1=8-
Item Type:  Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements:  +1 Prosperity
Description:  A golden coin that can be hung anywhere on the body or clothes.  If touched, one's thoughts seem to return to gold.

Name:  Nova
ID:  82081
Roll:  8  -7+1=8-
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements:  1 Recovery
Description:  A trinket that can be held on clothes or worn as an earring that's shaped like a start.  Upon activation it casts a glow.

Name:  Phase
ID:  82080
Roll: 11  -10+1=11-
Item Type:  Lucky Charm
Enhancements:  2 Evasion
Description:  A bracelet that looks like two scythes.  When activated (I.O.W. when opponent gets BD 6-7) the wielder becomes slightly transparent and the weapon phases through them, dealing no damage to the wielder.

Name:  Absolute Power
ID:  82082
Roll: 12
Enhancements: Ambition
Description: A set of silver earrings in the shape of rings.  One large and two small that are worn on the right ear.  When the user succeeds at something they feel a surge of strength.

Name: Symbol of Pride
ID:  82084
Enhancements: Craft Dice
Description: A small earing that is oval shapped and made of amethyst, a violet colour. On the 'front' of the earing is a red Ouroborus image, that of a dragon eating its own tail.

Edited by Domarus

'Is this it..?I had been asked by a friend of mine to go order a ring for his girlfriend, to which I had easily agreed to, and I had a bit of trouble trying to find a store that was open, and that had affordable prices. I was standing in front of the Artisan shop, The Painter's Stones. I immediately headed inside, and, after being greeted by a player, undoubtedly his assistant, I walked towards the ordering section. After I had filled it out with the specified requirements,  I waited to greet the owner. I had met him once or twice before, and he seemed nice enough to me from the few times I had spoken to him. "Na, naa... hello there~! I would like to talk to the owner, if possible. I would like to order something for a friend~!" I had de-equipped my cloak, and had already placed it inside my inventory, and I sat down, patiently waiting.

-400 col

VVV

Spoiler

Name: Nos Stare in perpetuum
Quality: vanity
Enhancements: none
Description:

.eJwFwUuOgjAAANC7sAeGFlTcgSAitliVZsLGoHRqk4LIpwjGu897H21opbbWHn3fdGvTFFXBWWeUors_27JoGqNmvWmw_YgnFOJx8pCH_DLyvAC_Lkm0BZxw4tCwQuNOUngDrgMhOpLFXElgzW_Ki-UxBuk7i_KqzU-hXgxOD0Rc55je3RazVGzJPmRZppJDoEf-JhUrYRP_upT2Wew2nQVXRKnhdrCvMMkeFjf0YMKnv1kM8Q8-Ly6K8l9XyRrL3Na-_yByRYw.rmThrGoUbVdax3NXe5byPxm_rF8?width=488&height=501

Edited by tricolor_mina

Domarus was working on a little project of his while Keres was at the counter.  When the doors opened she greeted the girl who walked in and recognized her....  Somewhat.  The player asked if she could talk to the owner.  Keres bowed.  
     "Of course you may.  Let me just go get him."  Keres walked down the hall and into where Domarus was just in time to hear him sigh.  That meant that the project must have failed again.
     "Still hasn't worked?"  Domarus chuckled and leaned against his chair while looking at the crystals vanishing in the air.  The crystals that symbolized destruction of gear or entities.  After doing this for a long time he found that tinkering with ideas of his as an artisan had become somewhat relaxing, leeching away his edge and cruelty but not by much.  He enjoyed the distraction however.
     "It's not as easy as others would think.  And seeing as how it seems difficult that's saying a lot.  What's the order Keres?"  
     "Well, that's the thing.  She wanted to speak with you."  Domarus cocked an eyebrow and began to get up and move to the main room.  He was going through what woman might want to speak directly to him and then he saw her.  He kept the facade of a gentle giant up and grinned at her.
     "Well hello there!  Your name was uh...  Mina correct?  It's been quite a while.  What can I help you with?"  Upon looking at the order he nodded instead of scoffing, which was what he was doing inside.  Not stare in perpetuum eh?  We stand forever.  It was latin and no doubt would make sense to whoever this was for and most likely his or her friends.  Domarus nodded.
    "This will only take a second."  He walked into the crafting room and forged the item real quick before returning and handing the item over to her.  
     "There you are.  Is there anything else I can do for you?"  

@tricolor_mina

Spoiler

ID#  82176  CD:  1

ID#  82177  CD:  9  -8+1=9-  Crafted as good quality item

Materials Consumed:  2 T1

Total EXP:  4

Items Crafted:  

Spoiler

Description:

.eJwFwUuOgjAAANC7sAeGFlTcgSAitliVZsLGoHRqk4LIpwjGu897H21opbbWHn3fdGvTFFXBWWeUors_27JoGqNmvWmw_YgnFOJx8pCH_DLyvAC_Lkm0BZxw4tCwQuNOUngDrgMhOpLFXElgzW_Ki-UxBuk7i_KqzU-hXgxOD0Rc55je3RazVGzJPmRZppJDoEf-JhUrYRP_upT2Wew2nQVXRKnhdrCvMMkeFjf0YMKnv1kM8Q8-Ly6K8l9XyRrL3Na-_yByRYw.rmThrGoUbVdax3NXe5byPxm_rF8?width=488&height=501

Edited by Domarus

Eatos poked around the store, her curiosity had gotten the better of her as she looked at the various items. The girl she’d met at the door had said it wouldn’t take long, and she was indeed true to her word as the store owner, Domarus, appeared. If nothing else, she would admit, he fitted in with the store. It was his domain.

Perhaps I should modify my own shop to look more suited for me’ was one of the thoughts that crossed her mind as she accepted the item that had been made for her. Her Symbol of Pride, based on the sin of pride, naturally. The pride she had in her own crafts, something this earing would assist her with.

The girl nodded her head at Domarus for his question “Yes I am. I opened a blacksmith not too long ago, so I’m going to start making better equipment for people. Figured I could use all the help I could get” She said as she sent her payment for the earring to him “Thank you for this” she said again

Obtained:

Symbol of Pride (Trinket)

Lost:

1,1000 Col.

Edited by Eatos

Sky walked into the store, looking around. It seemed like a nice enough place, and it was on floor one, so it was quite easy to get to, this floor was always peaceful. He had liked it, but he couldn't get a house here... He had to wait till he could afford one on a good floor... Maybe if they got to floor twenty two... Sounded like a nice number. He had thought about his order behond belief. He needed something for an accuracy boost, and he wanted something reminding him off home..... Of people... He shook his head, walking towards the counter.

"Umm Excuse me, but could i please get this made? Here is the cost" He said, putting his order form in and putting the col down to. He hoped that this guy was able to make it...

- 1,100 col 

Order

Spoiler

Name: Vixen's Grace
Item Type: Necklace 
Enhancements: 3 Accuracy
Description: A silver necklace that goes to about just under the neck so that it is visible when wearing anything. On the silver chain, a red and white fox with closed eyes, its tail hanging down. The eyes have a small shine in them, and it brings good luck to the wearer. 

61mJLrUZPLL._UY395_.jpg

Domarus had a rather interesting day.  He had recently had a run in with a player who was such a clean slate that he could literally do whatever he wanted with her.  On top of that she had asked him to become her mentor and tutor.  Thus he would be required to teach her everything he knew.  Or so she would think.  There was so much that Domarus would not share with her as it would make her dangerous to him and his hidden mission.  No, she'd need to be taught other things.  Domarus' thoughts were interrupted when a player had walked in and after looking around for a brief moment handed Domarus an order form along with the payment.  Domarus looked at the order and leaned against the wall for a moment.
     "Alright then.  I'll get started on crafting.  However if I end up unlucky it won't be crafted today.  If that ends up being the case then I can message you once it is crafted."  Domarus was beginning to realize that he'd need to purchase more materials from Aereth after this.  Even if he did craft the players item, he'd have to craft more frequently in order to get his rank higher, therefore making his successful crafting much more frequent.  He walked down the hall and entered the crafting room and got to work.  However it would seem that his luck had run dry.  When he crafted he ended with not two or three but four failures which did not put him in a good mood.  He sighed in frustration but managed to craft an uncommon after all the failures.  After that he calmed down enough to make a rare item.  However it was never enough.  He needed it to be perfect.

Spoiler

ID#  82430  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  82431  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  82432  CD:  3  -2+1=2-

ID#  82433  CD:  1

ID#  82434  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  82435  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  82436  CD:  9  -8+1=9-

Total EXP:  21

Items Forged:  Uncommon and rare pending

Edited by Domarus

Even despite thinking this player may be shady at best, and wanting to avoid as much interaction with this player as much as he wants: he must. Recently, Morgenstern had handed him his copy of "Shi's Talon" with double accuracy upon it, and well... he's gonna need another item to balance out his stats a little bit to make these things work. With a sigh, he had opened the doors to Domarus' store to get a trinket, and without hesitation, skipping idol chat he had said out to him "Yo. I am looking for a trinket to the style of this." he had said as he handed Domarus the order form "Let me know when the craft has been made, I will then come back to get the item that I am needing. Catch ya on the flip side." he had said as he had made his exit out of the building and onward to his daily training for the upcoming boss raid that is comin' up... hopefully there wont be any more bodies than what there needs to be.

-----

-1300 Col

Name: Bohdi Blastia
Tier: 2
Enhancements: EVA II / ACC I
Description: Link

Domarus hadn't stopped working on the player's order.  Today he'd make his second attempt to craft the ordered item and he would do it too.  He walked back into his shop with materials he had bought from Aereth.  While he put some of his equipment away and gathered his tools a player walked into the shop.  Domarus turned to the player as he immediately started to talk.  Domarus was trying to remember his name but he had to pause that as it was clear the player didn't want to talk:  Just drop off the order and leave.  Domarus made an attempt to greet him but when the player continued he showed shock and confusion.  He held the order and watched with Keres as the player left.

"Well that was certainly odd..."  His words he knew would be heard by the player and once he said them he walked into his crafting room.  When he sat down he stopped for a moment.  What was that player's name?  They had only really met once before but he knew the name........  Ah yes, Beatbox.  Domarus didn't have enough info on him so he couldn't tell if that was normal of the player or unusual.  Regardless he'd have Aereth check him out.  He began to get to work, successfully crafting a good quality item and three rare.  The rest were failures.  His last attempt produced a perfect item, the item Stryder had ordered.  He supposed he should send a message then.

Spoiler

ID#  82504  CD:  7  -6+1=7-

ID#  82505  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  82506  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  82507  CD:  3  -2+1=3-

ID#  82508  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

ID#  82509  CD:  12

ID#  82510  CD:  10  -9+1=10-

Total EXP:  34

Items Forged:

Rare

Spoiler

Name:  Surging Strength
ID:  82506
Roll: 10 -9+1=10-
Enhancements:  +1 Rank Charge
Description:  A titanium ring that when activated through charge, double's the wielder's original strength until charge has finished.

Name:  Way of the Phoenix
ID:  82508
Roll: 10 -9+1=10-
Enhancements:  +1 Rank First Aid
Description:  A pair of earrings with a sapphire jewel in the shape of a tear drop.

Name:  Pulsing Energy
ID:  82510
Roll: 10  -9+1=10-
Enhancements:  +1 Rank Energist
Description:  A silver and gold bracelet styled after lightning that increases the amount of energy the player has if they have the energist skill.

Perfect

Spoiler

ID:  82509
Description: A silver necklace that goes to about just under the neck so that it is visible when wearing anything. On the silver chain, a red and white fox with closed eyes, its tail hanging down. The eyes have a small shine in them, and it brings good luck to the wearer. 

61mJLrUZPLL._UY395_.jpg

@Stryder

Edited by Domarus

I stood up, after Domarus greeted me and held out the rings. "Thank you for making this for me as fast as you did. A good friend of mine wanted this to give to his girlfriend, but he didn't exactly have the most time to come out to a shop to order it..." I bowed politely to Domarus, and paid him the 400 col after taking the rings, a faint smile present on my face. "Na, naa.. I'll be sure to be a repeat customer here~! Na, Naa.. Your store reminds me of a art store that was near my home that I frequented~!" I bowed again, this time to Keres. "I like your maid's costume, Keres! You and Domarus match quite well together~!" I bowed one more time before walking out of the store, placing the rings in my inventory as I left...

Item recieved 

|   |    |
V  V  V

Spoiler

Description:

Once Sky received the message, he was quick to come back to the shop. He went straight to the counter, smilling as he took his order. He opened the trade menu, sending the payment over also, glad he could get his order so soon. He had expected it to take a little longer.

"Thank you!!! This is exactly what i ordered" He said to the guy who had crafted it, actually happy. Back in the real world, he had given this to someone special to him, and it was very meaningful. It may look like a girls necklace, but he liked it, it reminded him off home. He put it on, smiling as it fit perfectly. He walked out of the store, happy and very satisfied with his purchase.

Lost

1,100 Col

Gained

Spoiler

ID:  82509

61mJLrUZPLL._UY395_.jpg