{F1 Artisan Rank 7 -><- The Painter's Stones -><- Closed until further notice

Walking along the cobblestone path of the first floor, Simba heard of rumors of a workshop known as The Painter's Stone, but never seen it for himself. Always stuck on his path of going to his workshop and back to grinding experience points on the low level monsters. The more time he wasted on missing his hits, the more time he was going to spend on the first floor. He had to get a trinket of some sort that will assist him in combat with the monsters that are yet to come. Seeing the giant insignia of The Painter's Stone, he knew he was in the right place. Simba took a few steps inside of the workshop, sighing. He has only gone to have his items identified by a merchant, but he never bought any items from another crafter before. "Hello.. I am here for a custom order, if you don't mind me putting in an order." He pulled out a notepad, writing down the type of weapon he was searching for.

ORDER FORM

Spoiler

Name: Amulet of the White Fang
Profession: Artisan

ID:
Roll:
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Accuracy / Evasion / Evasion
Description: The Amulet of the White Fang has the head of the arctic wolf displayed in the middle of the emblem. The eyes of the wolf glimmer against any sign of lighting. The user of this trinket has a higher chance of evading enemy attacks with the small benefit of landing attacks.

Edited by Simba
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It had been some time since Shield had stepped through Domarus' door, but with his shift in farming strategies, it was time to adjust his equipment accordingly. He stepped through the door and located the shopkeep, raising his hand in greeting.

"It's been a little while," he said his hard features impassive though hardly wearing an unpleasant expression. "I'm going to take a look around, if that's alright." He made his way to the display cases, looking over the items in stock until he located one that suited his needs. He waved to draw Domarus' attention. "This one, here."

Name: Raw Passion
ID:  85610
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A crystal like item the shape of an egg.  When looked into, player tends to see something or someone that their thoughts revolve around often.

He opened his inventory and opened a transfer window, sending the appropriate amount for the item's quality and tier. Completing the trade, he gave Domarus a nod.

"Keep surviving," he said plainly. "It's the most important thing we can all do in here." With that he turned and took his leave of the shop, letting the door close behind him as he went.

• 2 weeks later...

Domarus watched the door open up and smiled.  It was a pure and honest smile as customers meant col and materials, both of which he needed.  When the player ( @Simba) walked over to the counter and handed him an order form, he looked at the description and then the player.  This man certainly loved frost wolves it seemed, with his appearance and what the item looked like.  He nodded with a grin. 
     "Give me some time and I should have it crafted."  Then a second player walked in, a man he recognized as @Shield from the frontlines once or twice.  Shield asked for an item proceeded to purchase said item.  After dealing with him he nodded to the man who had given his order 
     "Your item will be out in a short moment my friend,"  Domarus moved over into the crafting room and got to work.  Crafting had become immensely harder without the plus one crafting point, but he managed the craft on the sixth attempt and returned to Simba with his work.

"Here you are my friend.  I hope this will help you in the future."

Spoiler

ID#  92901  CD:  6
ID#  92902  CD:  5
ID#  92903  CD:  4
ID#  92904  CD:  5
ID#  92905  CD:  4
ID#  92906  CD:  12

Total EXP

MATs lost:  6

Item crafted:

Name: Amulet of the White Fang

ID:  92906
Roll:  12
Enhancements: Accuracy / Evasion / Evasion
Description: The Amulet of the White Fang has the head of the arctic wolf displayed in the middle of the emblem. The eyes of the wolf glimmer against any sign of lighting. The user of this trinket has a higher chance of evading enemy attacks with the small benefit of landing attacks.

Edited by Domarus

The amulet was amazing, Simba's eyes almost sparkled when the artisan handed over the item over to him. He took the amulet with both hands and equipped it, feeling lighter than ever and he felt like his vision has heighten. He smiled and looked over at Domarus, "It has been a pleasure doing business with you. I will be coming back here for some more items in the distant future. I hope to see you around." He turned around and essentially was close to leaving, but Simba swiftly ran back toward Domarus and swiped down his menu and tapped on his Col. 'I think it was eight hundred Col for a perfect tier one amulet..' He tapped on the arrow that raised the value up until it reached to the desired number he wanted and sent it toward Domarus. Simba quickly exited out the lavish workshop and stood outside the workshop, before shaking his head. 'Maybe the two of us have some sort of strange obsession with creatures.. With the hot flames of a dragon for his head, while my hair is as white as snow.' He looked amused and broke off toward the center of the town.

- 800 Col
+ Amulet of the White Fang
@Domarus

Crozeph walked inside the shop. It was the first he walked in an artisan's shop and he wasn't sure where and when to be impressed, neverthless the place was cozy for him. Crozeph went to the counter to have something made for him that will held on his future journeys. Crozeph took out some kind of crumpled paper, must be from some blank dungeon map in his shop. Crozeph looked for a bell on the counter but then stopped after a few seconds, he was sure that the place or people inside it will be attentive to their customers " I would like something to be made, you can take your time crafting it since I will only be coming here for the next few days" he told the guy. Crozeph placed the paper on the counter where his order was written.

Name: Spade's Monocle of Truth

ID:
Roll:
Enhancements: Loot Die
Description: A type of corrective lens for one eye. Used by a master schemer to avoid himself from being tricked also. It adds more chances of finding and identifying something.

Name: Go for it
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: lucky charm 
Tier: tier 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: loot die 3
Description: it is a feather attached to a metal base chain that i can equip to the end of my spear. 

I was looking for trinkets that could help me survive out in the wild. As I was wondering the town, I stumbled across the store painters stones and could not help but take a look inside. As I walked through the doors I was taken away by the number items inside that just so happened to be exactly what I was looking for. At the counter was a man with red hair. Hello, my name is Ayami and I am looking for a trinket that will help me make fighting monsters worth the effort. The man looked at me with surprisingly red eyes and greeted me.  I gave him my order and waited patiently. 

Hikoru gave a small sigh as he looked around the shop. He had ordered his armor at the last shop on the same floor, and now he was in need of a trinket. He gave a small smile as he designed the small necklace, making sure that the same symbol was added to it, to  make sure that it could be seen. Satisfied with how the necklace would look, he set down the small piece of paper with a large sack filled with the amount of col that was asked for to make the trinket, before he quietly left the store. He was now in hopes that he could finish off his build quickly after a few quests, and that he would be able to easily finish it once his new weapon was made. He gave a small yawn and decided to go to the tavern to wait for his orders to be completed before he continued on his adventures

Spoiler

Name: Shadows Gait
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: A small necklace that is made of smooth obsidian, with the symbol of two silver daggers crossing with a bright, golden star behind them. It's attatched by a small silver strand of iron rings.

-1,000 Col

Domarus watched as two more individuals entered the shop after the first customer had.  While he was grateful for the increase in customers, he was running out of materials quite rapidly.  He needed to hurry and purchase more if he was going to craft all items successfully.  The player who arrived first had already left, but his order form still remained.  He told Domarus that he could take his time with the craft, however he wanted to keep his name good.  The last time he had failed to craft the item, and was hoping to craft it successfully today.  That was when the players came in.  The first one to walk in simply asked for the item and appeared patient, though seemed startled when they saw his eyes.  More than likely it was the color.  Domarus nodded to the player with a smile.

"Alright, I'll do my best.  I need to finish an item that a customer ordered previously however, so please be patient with me."  That was when another player, Hikoru.  Had walked into the shop.  This was his second or third time now.  He was beginning to become a daily customer.  He said nothing which was to be expected.  However he wondered what this player would do once Domarus had started reaping power in this world.  In the end he crafted the first person's item, but was unsuccessful in crafting anything more than that.

ID#  93424  CD:  6

ID#  93425  CD:  6

ID#  93426  CD:  5

ID#  93427  CD:  11

ID#  93428  CD:  10

ID#  93429  CD:  12 pending

ID#  93430  CD:  11

ID#  93431  CD:  8

ID#  93432  CD:  6

Edited by Domarus

Benjamin carefully walked up the path to the artisan workshop he had heard of. He was a little trepidatious  of shops not located in a safe zone... but this shop did have a good reputation, so it was probably fine.  Besides, there were a few other players making this trip as well.

"Hello there.  I had heard that you have an item that could help out another crafter in their work for sale" he said, indicating the ambition item intellect and smiling "If it's still for sale, I would like to purchase it for it's price in col."

Domarus looked up and saw yet another customer enter the shop.  This one however didn't place a custom order, but in fact asked if he could have an item that aided him in his crafts.  Domarus nodded with a friendly smile.

"Well you've certainly come to the right place my friend!  While I used to have all three types of enhancements that can aid you with crafting, I'm afraid if you're looking for plus CD then that has been removed entirely from the game.  Even I can't use it.  I can however give you items that either increase the experience you receive, or give you an additional chance to craft an item.  If you want the second, I'll need some time to craft it, while the bonus experience is available for purchase right here."

@Benjamin Bookworm

Benjamin was a bit disappointed to hear that he had one less buff to choose from, but happy that the bonus experience item was still for sale.  This shopping trip was turning out better than expected.  "That sounds great.  The glow is definitely a cool effect that you made.  From what the sign says... 800 col for the item, correct?  Do I just give it too you and can pick up the item?  This is the first time I'm buying from a shop here..." he said with a bit of a blush at his inexperience.  It looked kinda creepy, but maybe that would be a good theme for a shop. 

When the player heard the news he seemed rather disappointed, but that couldn't be helped.  It was the system's update and there was nothing he could do about it.  The player seemed to recover however and ended up requesting the only item he had currently, which was the skull.  He smiled and nodded.  
     "That's right.  I have it set to where you can simply select the item by touching where it is in the display case, insert the required col, and then it transfers into your inventory.  Helps if I'm away from the shop.  If you'd like, I could also craft an item for you that gives you an additional crafting attempt.  You don't have to purchase it just yet, but I could craft it and store it for whenever you're ready for it.  It truly does help, especially since the plus CD no longer exists thanks to Cardinal."

@Benjamin Bookworm

Ben smiled in thanks as Domarus finished his explanation.  Checking his HUD showed he had plenty of col ready, so he went over to the item he wanted.  The glow-y skull was sitting there was waiting as he put in the correct amount of col and pulled it into his inventory.  Soon, he would be able to use it to start making some potions of his own.  He had finsihed the job quest, and was ready!

"Thanks again!  I'll come back next time I need something made.  And good luck with your orders- they look fantastic.  See you next time!"

- 800 Col
+ Intellect

Pinball entered the shop, unsure of what he was supposed to do. He spoke up to the nearest person he saw; a young girl in a... maid's outfit. "Uh, are you... are you Domarus?" Pinball's face lit bright red, quite embarrased. "I- I don't..." He stuttered, shoving his hands into his pockets. A healthy amount of anxious fidgeting followed. "I need some kind of accuracy trinket." He swiped open his inventory, pulling out his Candy Cane Material. "I'll pay with this, if that's alright... I need it as soon as possible. Do you still want the material payment, or...?" He wasn't quite sure what to do. He was a crafter himself, but he was always left stuttering when talking to new people. "I'll- I'll just leave the design to you. It just needs to have three slots of accuracy, if that's alright." Pinball backed away, unsure of whether he should leave or stay.  

*Sent Candy Cane Material to Domarus. 

Candy Cane Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15730-sao-2017-holiday-raffle/?do=findComment&comment=533415

Yet another player entered the shop but other than the player being nervous, he was different in that he gave Domarus the candy cane material which he had been deprived of since the system felt it needed to give him a useless familiar, and thus chose to keep the consolation prize instead.  
     "Alright then, I'll get right to it,"  He said with a smile, hoping that his false friendliness would comfort the player, possibly make them allies in the future.  Domarus had just about had it with this new crafting system.  Several attempts were nothing but consistent failure, especially since players demanded perfect items. If they hadn't then he could have just sold uncommon and rares.  That would not be the case unless there was another update.  He consumed most of his last resources on this most recent batch and finally crafted the item for the player and returned to the players.  One of the items he didn't even put effort into thanks to it being a candy cane material.  He hated that he received an item that changed the cosmetics and name of any item of his choosing, rather than getting the candy cane material.  This system was annoying if it felt that was a fair trade.  He handed the trinket to the player who'd been waiting.  
     "Here you are then!  I apologize for the wait.  I'll give you a bonus as consolation if that's alright with you," he said, sending two hundred col over to the two players who'd been waiting for their crafts.  He then turned to the newest player and gave an encouraging smile.

"And here you are.  I hope the design is to your tastes."

Spoiler

ID#  94206  CD:  1
ID#  94207  CD:  8
ID#  94208  CD:  6
ID#  94209  CD:  12
ID#  94210  CD:  2
ID#  94211  CD:  5
ID#  94212  CD:  8
ID#  94213  CD:  1
ID#  94214  CD:  3

Crozeph
Name: Spade's Monocle of Truth

ID:  93429
Roll:  12
Enhancements: Loot Die
Description: A type of corrective lens for one eye. Used by a master schemer to avoid himself from being tricked also. It adds more chances of finding and identifying something.

Adam
Name: Go for it

ID:  94209
Roll:  12
Item Type: lucky charm 
Tier: tier 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: loot die 3
Description: it is a feather attached to a metal base chain that i can equip to the end of my spear. 

@Pinball
Name:  Warrior's Focus
Profession:  Artisan
ID#  (none, using Candy Cane)
Roll:  N/A

Link:  http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/13298-f1-artisan-rank-7/?do=findComment&comment=536280
Item Type:  Trinket
Tier:  1
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements:  3 Accuracy
Description:  A diamond jewel carved in the shape of an elegant and detailed sword with quartz embedded as detail.  Player can change the color of the diamond and the quartz to whatever they wish.  Jewel glows brightly when using a sword art.

200 col sent to @Crozeph & @Ayami

Edited by Domarus

He walks into the shop with a curious look having heard much about this little shop. Apparently being the go to place for Artisan goods among the players that need something from one with such a profession. He looks around wondering how to go about this man having not heard much of him besides the fact that the general opinion of him is rather positive in nature. Eventually though the shop owner comes as he is forced to put those thoughts to the side. Greetings sir the name is Mars, and i am certain their is no need more for conversation since we both know why i am here. he says calmly to the store owner and puts down the design for what he needs crafted. sadly not able to provide a candy cane material since he already had to use his to get his gear.

Spoiler

Name: Vulcan's watch
Enhancements: Ambition
Description: A stop watch that has the symbol of a crown for the cover of the actual watch part of it, and on the inside of the lid a horse in heavy armor. The color of the watch itself being blade, and the color of the images being that of a silvery, and gold color.