Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Shark

      Donations and Recognition!   12/22/2016

      Hello everyone! We are becoming a huge community and that doesn't come cheap. All staff here are volunteers and do this because they love the site. Right now, everything is paid out of pocket, by Erroneous. We would love for you to donate in order to help out with the site costs (i.e. Forum License, Domain Name, Hosting) so that we can keep Security and Forum Software up to date and possibly add some new features. If you do decide to donate, we have some fun, snazzy gifts of appreciation for you ;) Please message me (Shark) so we can get you the gifts of appreciation! We thank you for your support! Please use this link for more info   _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ How To Donate Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the donate button.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


      NOTABLE DONORS LIST Here is where we honor the donors who go above and beyond the call of Aincrad! Top Tier Donors! Percival Row  Teayre Nezumi Benjamin Bookworm Zandra Alice Arc Atzo Baldur Claim Corvo Dominion Genji Ignavus_veneficus Jomei Kaya Kimi Lee Lessa Mack Macradon Nocturn Persephone Piera Ruus Sarial Hawke Shi Unyeilding Vale To express our gratitude, here is a picture of the iconic duo for all you wonderful supporters!
    • Shark

      The SAO Staff Team!   02/21/2017

      Hello members of SAO-RPG!

      I'm sure most of you (if not some) have noticed or heard changes were made to the staff team. If you are applying to staff, you may have noticed that the application process has recently changed. This has all happened because of a reformation of the staff team and the way it operates. The staff now has separate teams for development. These teams are: Floor Creation Team [Floors, Quests/Events, Bosses], Systems & Clarifications Team, and Player Support Team.

      "Who is on these teams?" Well the answer to that lies below! Floor Team Systems & Clarifications Team Player Support Team
      Minecraft Development Team
      * - Denotes Team Lead

      We also have a team to work on and develop the current systems but that team will search for its members and is not allowed to be applied to.

      Now you may be asking, "Shark, how does one apply to the Staff Team?" And I have but 1 simple answer!
      Go read this thread and it may answer all your questions!

      If you have any more questions, send me a PM and I will answer your questions about staff. (Only the format of teams and/or the application process)
    • Itzal

      Community Aid   04/17/2018

      Hello players of Aincrad! I created two threads in the support ticket section with the interest in having the community involved in the development of Aincrad in floor development, and even systems through your thoughts, concerns, and other forms of communication.  There are two separate threads for players to look at and share their opinions.  One is specifically for floors which is mainly helping by sharing ideas on what we could add/change/improve as far as our current floors go.  Come up with your own floors and share them with us for the chance of seeing that floor one day.  Or coming up with a quest and sharing it with us!  The other is specifically for systems, which is things like the rules, skill and level system, dungeon and combat systems, etc. I'm hoping people will be willing to share their opinion and thoughts for the purpose of helping to further this site further.
      Can't wait to see what you have in mind! Floor Development Suggestion Thread http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16352-a-helping-hand/
        Systems Development Suggestion Thread http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16347-a-helping-hand/  
Domarus

Domarus' Loot

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Domarus said:

Name: Green Leaf
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  96366
Roll: 12
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion (3)
Description: A green bracelet that glows with moonlight as attacks come close.

 

Name: Necklace of Finsternis
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  96366
Roll: 12
Item Type: miniature masterpiece
Tier: T1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery | Recovery | Evasion
Description: A necklace which is made up of a tiny chain which is Silver from the left half and Gold on the other. On the middle where they meet are two turnable rings with a real miniature eclipse inside them. (Basically a time turner looking necklace with a silver chain on the left and gold on the right and a miniature eclipse instead of the hourglass)

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

Rank : 7

ID : 98313

Roll :  12

Item Type : Trinket 

Quality : Rare

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Domarus said:

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

Rank : 7

ID : 98313

Roll :  12

Item Type : Trinket 

Quality : Rare

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

Currently pending? 

Respond to the question: CD:12, why would you put rare

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

Rank : 7

ID : 98318

Roll :  11

Item Type : Trinket 

Quality : Rare

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Domarus said:

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

Rank : 7

ID : 98318

Roll :  11

Item Type : Trinket 

Quality : Rare

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

Rank : 7

ID : 99821

Roll : 11

Item Type : Trinket

Quality : Perfect

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 1 Keen

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

 

 

 

Name:  Surging Power
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99825
Roll: 11
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality:  Rare
Enhancements: 2 Recovery
Description: A silver ring with a sapphire that glows when activated

 

 

 

Name: Pride
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99817
Roll:  7
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Taunt
Description: A good item for beginner tanks to start off with

 

 

 

Name: Prosperous
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99819
Roll: 6
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Prosperity
Description: A silver ring

 

 

 

Name: Prosperous
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99823
Roll: 6
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Prosperity
Description: A silver ring

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Domarus said:

Name : Golden Spectacles

Profession : Artisan

Rank : 7

ID : 99821

Roll : 11

Item Type : Trinket

Quality : Perfect

Enhancements : 2+ Accuracy 1 Keen

Description : A spectacle made from copper and painted over with gold. It has multiple lenses, switching them changes your view in range, whether it be closer or far away. It has small and thin silvery lines swirling on the rims of the spectacles.

 

 

 

Name:  Surging Power
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99825
Roll: 11
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality:  Rare
Enhancements: 2 Recovery
Description: A silver ring with a sapphire that glows when activated

 

 

 

Name: Pride
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99817
Roll:  7
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Taunt
Description: A good item for beginner tanks to start off with

 

 

 

Name: Prosperous
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99819
Roll: 6
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Prosperity
Description: A silver ring

 

 

 

Name: Prosperous
Profession: Artisan
Rank: 7
ID:  99823
Roll: 6
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: 1 Prosperity
Description: A silver ring

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×