[PP-F1] To build a ship, a HUGE ship <<Rovanian wars part 1>> (Beat, Kasier, Hakai, Itzal, Jomei)

ID# 70715 results:

Loot: 17 Noble wood found

Hakai reached down and picked up another piece of noble wood. "Your like our lucky charm Zandra." She said, holding up the piece of wood she had found before Zandra had walked over to them as well as the one she had just found. "It's started to go pretty well, but i'd much prefer to fight than gather. We have plenty of fat right now though, so im not about to do any fighting though." She explained to Zandra, placing a hand on the pommel of her katana. She turned to Beatbox. "I like to get my stress out by fighting as well." She said, not commenting on his liking to look at the scenery. Hakai only really found the scenery interesting if it had pixels of defeated enemies floating around, and that was saying something. Still, that probably wasnt the sort of thing that was appropriate to say, so she kept it to herself rather than expressing it to Zandra and Beatbox.

Total:
Normal Wood: 5
Rare Wood: 11
Noble Wood: 16
Premium Animal fat: 48

Edited by Hakai
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suddenly felt my cheeks get warm. Was I blushing. I tried to cover it with a giggle. "Hihi. A living lucky charm. What would be my stats then? or enchantments I mean." I nooded and opened the floating screen with swipe my right hand. There I had a counting of how much materials we had. "Yeah, we have about 48 animal fat. 52 or 56 with these puppys behind me." I said and pointed my thumb over my shoulder while the beasts continued to use me as a scratching board. "We are stacking up with quite some wood as well. Ot is going pretty good for us. But we have all worked hard. If you ask me, we are rely deserving this. I wonder if there is anyone else that is going to join us when we fight the sea monster."

Edited by Zandra

"Blushing eh?" he said to Zandra as he had noticed that she was blushing. He started thinking about what her enhancements would be if she was an actual good luck charm... "Hm... maybe, +3 LD?" he gasped as a joke "Maybe you'll be special and have cool healing uniques?!" he chuckled. He looked back at Hakai and said to her with a smile "I don't know what it is about slaying mob's and such that can just be so..." he thought about it and tried to think how to explain it and said "... stress relieving. However... lately I have been trying to stay away from combat." he said to her as he grew closer on her moving his head next to her ear and whispered "...because I fear of the other side of me..." he said with a pat on her shoulder and a wink, he knew that she was hiding something, whatever it is... he oddly likes it.

@Hakai @Zandra

-----

ID: 70725 - LD: 7 (Yay! Nothing!)

At least, I got tired of the wolfs noice as they drowled and scratched my back. "Can you just shut the f*** up." I said to them letted my axe made two powerful swings and finish with a slam. The four mobs health dropped down to zero and they exploded into white and blue crystals.

Then I quickly turned around as fast as I had accepted the reward. I stared into Beatbox eyes with a joking angry expression. "So my hard training is only worth same enchantment as a simple perfect crafted item. I guess you would be like, +1 hp." she finished with an outstretched tongue.

As the last wolfs gone, I felt I was well worth to take some rest. I opened my inventory to check out how much gold todays work have turned out to. As I saw the amount, my jaw dropped. It was over twohundred thousand Ive gained from killing the wolfes.

ID: 70726
BD: 2+4=6 Hit 26x14=392-130=262
MD: Dead before action
LD: 17+6=23 568x4x16=36,352 Col, +8 materials, +8 Pemium animal fat

Zandra: alive

Wolf 1-4: Dead

Total:
Normal Wood: 4
Rare Wood: 11
Noble Wood: 16
Premium Animal fat: 56
Zandra’s Gathered Materials: 52