{PP-F1} Twisted Love and a Scheming Mind -Able and Myself- Completed

Domarus made an almighty swung at the monster with a roar as he cut through the giant boar's throat, spine and brains, and as the monster shattered he knew he would receive no loot.  But that wasn't why he was here.  He was here for the experience.  However with the amount of mob grinding he pulled off he would wear out his stamina from time to time and needed a break.  Keres, in her maid's outfit, would search for materials during these breaks but the sun was nearly down completely, telling Domarus to call it a day.  He made his way to the town where he would check in on the pathetic lowlies to see if any were gaining some courage or if a suitable player had just come out of hiding.  The town was filled with hidden potentials and he never passed the chance to check out a potential follower.  As he walked to the town Keres smirked at a low level player running scared from a monster he couldn't handle.  Either the fool would die or stay in the town shaking once again.  Domarus however rolled his eyes and unequipped his armor Hopebreaker, black intimidating armor that pulsed a dark red glow underneath, identical to his two handed battle ax.  Replacing the armor with dragon bone armor, a pathetic piece of scrap he used around other players, he walked up and destroyed the monster with a single blow.  The player stopped and looked at Domarus.

"I trust you can get to the town on your own?"  He asked.  The player nodded.

"Thank you Domarus."  Outwardly Domarus smiled and nodded back.  Inwardly he craved punching the player for his idiocy.  However that was opposite of the role he was playing off.  The town was beginning to know Domarus now, as the knight in shining armor who wants to help other players, and trains to get stronger to do so.  It was all a ruse that he created.  He was after all, a master of manipulation and deception.  Nobody but one player, one interesting player whom Domarus would like to know her history, had seen past his disguise.  At least in this digital world.  In the real world Keres was the only one who saw past his disguise.  However her reaction was to run up and beg him to make him her servant.  While it was an unexpected request it was accepted.  And the fact that she enjoyed getting beaten made it all the better, giving Domarus someone to vent on.  He sighed as he approached the gates, keeping his nice guy look up for the upcoming crowd.

@Able

Edited by Domarus

Able had just finished his meal in the town as his hunger pains had been growing. Leaving a tip on the table, and wiping his face with the napkin that was provided with his utensils, he stood up and pushed in his chair. Before he turned to leave, he waved goodbye to the server with a smile and cheery eyes. As he got through the doors to exit the building and make his way to the center of town, his expression changed entirely. The smile had faded and the eyes had grown dull immediately. He threw out a yawn as he stretched his arms up and made his way to find a local area where he could meet new people. As he walked by the cobble path that led to the outside, he saw a tall man with dark armor. He didn't exactly care for the fact he was there, but he definitely didn't fit in with all of the other players. Curious as to what this character was doing standing there, he turned his way to the exit of town without a weapon or anything, knowing he could handle himself if it came down to himself.

With his hands in his pockets of his black pants, and his dress shirt hanging loose with the top button being open, he made sure to remain expressionless. As he walked by the character, he had bumped shoulders and he simply turned his head his way and scoffed while rolling his eyes. This wasn't his way to piss him off, but more so a way to see what kind of reaction he gives. He knew that people reacted differently and based on the way this player did, he could start figuring him out. Plus, talking was something he did way too much and needed something to do. Potentially risking his life, walking around without any gear, not even a weapon was stupid, but he didn't really care either, he had no real fear of the environment, or the players really. If death was to come, then so let it be.

Domarus approached the gate in his dragon bone armor, and as players and npcs greeted them he smiled and greeted them back, all the while his eyes keeping out for anything out of the ordinary, any players who might have potential.  He almost passed over a certain player but then he noticed his face and his eyes focused on him.  He looked bored, dull, as if this world had nothing to offer him.  This made him a blank slate, someone who had no enjoyment and probably wanted to look for some.  Depending on the player's personality, he may or may not show potential.  The second thing he noticed was that the player was close to his height.  Only a few inches shorter he judged.  However he didn't hold a stare.  He continued to interact with the crowd, keeping the man within the edge of his vision.  When the player approached and bumped Domarus he noted that the player didn't budge him much, meaning he didn't build his muscles like Domarus had in the real world.  Domarus turned to him and apologized and in response the player scoffed and rolled his eyes.  Normally most people would react in anger however this didn't affect him, inwardly or outward.  If this player knew what Domarus would become in this game then He wouldn't dare do something like that unless he were stupid.  However Domarus would let him have the freedom to do as he wished for now.  As the player walked to the gate Domarus whispered to Keres, who was able to stay hidden within the crowd.

"You always wanted to be a stalker correct?  Give the knight a reason to follow him k?"  Keres nodded with a smirk and ran off.  Keres loved embarrassing other people.  As she ran quietly she switched to an outfit that was made up of a shirt that showed her midriff, and short shorts.  With a mischievous grin she slowed down a little and caught up with the player, walking close beside him.  She grinned at him.

"Hey there cutie!  Wanna hang out for a bit?"  Domarus heard the comment from his distance and saw her wink at him and rolled his eyes.  Sometimes Domarus wondered if she overdid things.  However if it got the job done he didn't care either way.

@Able

Able kept note of his reaction as he simply apologized, something he respected. It showed he felt sorry for the situation, even though he didn't cause it. After scoffing at him and continuing on, he went on with his way. It wasn't very long before someone had caught up with him, a female to be exact. "Hey there cutie!  Wanna hang out for a bit?" she asked him. Turning his head to the girl, he noticed that she was wearing exposing clothing, but he didn't stare, in fact his eyes flicked up to hers immediately and he stopped for a minute. Putting a slight charismatic smirk on his face, he looked at her, "I'm not really going anywhere interesting, but you can feel free to join me if you'd like." Able continued his walk as his expression changed slightly now to a more, energetic one. 

Looking ahead towards the ground, he watched his feet with his peripheral vision to make sure he doesn't trip and look foolish in front of the woman. He had several questions to ask the girl and he wasn't exactly sure, which one to ask first. "Look, if you don't mind me asking, why exactly did you want to hang out with me? You barely know me... and you look kind of young in my opinion. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just you sort of just came out of nowhere." His right hand shuffled up to the back of his head as he scratched a spot that was itchy, and then brought it back down to his pocket where he slid his four fingers into, with his thumb sticking on the outside of the pocket.

(OOC: I'm still a bit rusty, so I apologize if the posts are a bit short right now, getting back into the swing of things after an eight month hiatus!)

@Domarus

Edited by Able

While Keres was walking with the player Domarus turned around and followed them a good distance behind.  He blended with the crowd as he walked but he made sure that if he was spotted he wouldn't look suspicious.  He made it seem like he was looking for someone.  Thus if the player spotted Domarus he wouldn't look like a stalker himself nor would it look like he was shadowing the player.  Keres watched the man's smile and knew instantly it wasn't genuine.  She had an eye for deception, especially being around Domarus all that time.  She also noticed that he didn't look long at her clothing which sort of disappointed her but that was fine.  She had a job to do after all.  Instead he had looked straight into her eyes.  When he mentioned that it wasn't a bad thing she smirked.

"Well of course it's not, you've got a hot girl with you.  What could be better right?  And come on, I just want some fun is all.  You looked like you could use a little company.  Was I wrong?"  She giggled and moved in a little closer beside him as they walked.  Keres was good at making people uncomfortable and she was curious to see if this player was one of the many who would get embarrassed.  At first she wasn't sure but now she wondered due to his avoiding eye contact with her body.  If he was embarrassed she'd make his life miserable until Domarus made his move.  Otherwise she'd just roll with it.  

"So what's your name hot stuff?  You've got to have one of those.  My name is Keres."  Normally she would lead the conversation towards giving him her number, but since there weren't any phones in the game she didn't.  Not to mention that the private messages could be sent by entering in the name, which of course he already had.

Domarus watched closely from his hiding spot and noted that she moved in closer, attempting to embarrass him.  He kept his eyes moving but checked in on the figure to see how he'd respond.

OOC- Domarus is in sneak mode:  base plus obstacles:  LD roll of 11+ needed to spot him

@Able

"Well of course it's not, you've got a hot girl with you. What could be better right? And come on, I just want some fun is all. You looked like you could use a little company. Was I wrong?" He listened to what she said, but he didn't actually turn to look at her, instead he looked forward. "Well for starters, you are beautiful, but I couldn't care less for some 'fun' right now." Able wasn't sure what to think right now, it seemed like she was being nice as if she was trying to get something out of him, or maybe she was honestly just looking for a guy right now, but regardless he didn't care. Company is always nice to have when he goes on walks, as sometimes walking alone can get boring. He sighed, but not because he was annoyed, simply because he was tired. It didn't take him very long to realize that the gap between the two had grown smaller, but he didn't make any sort of notion to create a larger one or to close it, instead he remained walking in a straight line while staying relaxed.

"So what's your name hot stuff?  You've got to have one of those.  My name is Keres." He chuckled when she made a joke about him having to have a name and he gave her a quick look. The girl that was quite a bit shorter than him so he looked down a bit to create a direct connection between their eyes. "Just because you have a name doesn't mean I don't have one of my own. Anyways, my name is Able. Keres is a great name by the way." He reached out his hand to give it a light shake, as he took a moment to just stand still and stretch. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but why exactly did you pick me? There's so many other thirsty guys out there that are way better looking than I am." Able gave a slight chuckle and kept a smirk on his face as he showed his teeth very slightly showing, but enough to look like he meant it.

Domarus watched from a distance and noted that the man didn't even bother keeping an eye on his surroundings like Domarus did.  Typical he thought.  He also noticed that he didn't react to Keres's sudden closing in.  At least outwardly.  He wouldn't know much more until Keres reported to him later on.  He watched as the man turned to look at her and they continued to converse, still out of his hearing range which meant he was out of the player's obviously short detection range.  Anything could sneak up on the man and it was pitiful to watch.  He had to work hard to resist a scoff.

Meanwhile Keres was thinking about how she should proceed with his reaction.  When he shook her hand she grinned at his comment.

"Able huh?  Sounds cute!"  From the way he was responding to her she was guessing that he wasn't the embarrassed type.  Although that sucked a lot of enjoyment out of her time tonight, she could work around that.  When she heard his comment she wanted to roll her eyes and in fact she did.  Unlike Domarus she wasn't holding up the 'I'm the nicest person you'll meet' routine.

"Please, I've met most of the players in that town.  They're a bunch of morons.  And besides, I like a guy who's hard to get."  As she spoke she wrapped her hand around his back and grinned at him.  She would have this man either embarrassed or loosened up one way or another.  Either that or she'd end up pissing him off, which she enjoyed doing anyways.  She loved playing games that messed with people's emotions.  She loved messing with their heads and getting the most hilarious reactions out of them.  She just couldn't help herself.

Domarus watched her take this action and wasn't sure if he should trust this move or not.  Either way he was ready to make his move.  Depending on how the player responded to this would determine if he made his move or not.

@Able

"Please, I've met most of the players in that town.  They're a bunch of morons.  And besides, I like a guy who's hard to get." He knew that the first part of the statement was true, most people are morons, especially when it comes to getting women. However, it was the last part of the statement that he couldn't really disregard. As she put her arm around him, he gently grabbed it and removed it from his body, and put it down by her side again. He looked at her and the smile was gone from his face again. He wasn't mad, he wasn't happy, he was empty again. "Listen, I'm glad you're having fun, but I'm not the type that's into easy women. I'd rather not have anything happen with you. Plus you said it yourself. You've met most of the players in the town, shows you've been with a lot of them, because the population isn't exactly small." Saying such a bold statement is definitely not easy to say, but it needed to be said. Able then stuffed his pockets again, and continued with his walk along his usual path. He didn't check if Keres was still nearby, nor did he exactly care to either.

"Why does it seem like she was up to something? There was no reason to get so close and personal with me unless she wanted to get something out of me." He thought to himself, remembering the player that he bumped shoulders with earlier. He questioned if he should turn back and apologize to him, but instead, he kept going and said that he'd get to doing that later, when he got back to town. He rolled his head in a circular motion to crack his neck and continued further on. His red hair was styled today, so the wind wouldn't bother him, but it still swayed around eye level. His green eyes looked ahead and his back was straight. The hairs on his neck were tingling, but he didn't exactly know why, perhaps it was just a cold chill, but something didn't sit right with him. He felt like a terrible person for saying what he did to Keres, but she was acting very strange, especially when she was coming out of left field like that.

Domarus watched as the player removed her hand and even from this distance he could spot the player's face fairly well.  Well enough to make him move forward, ready to approach the two.  He watched as the player suddenly began to walk away from Keres.  However he knew Keres.  She wasn't one to give up until Domarus told her to stop.  And just as he suspected he watched as Keres walk after him.

Keres was disappointed that she got literally zero emotional reaction out of him, but that was fine.  She just walked after him.

"Easy huh?  You've no idea.  And I hardly spent that much time with them.  Just enough to know they weren't worth my time."  She was about to go on when she heard Domarus calling for her from a distance.  The way he sounded made it seem like he was searching for her, like he was just a little worried about where she'd run off to.  She bit her lower lip and looked back before turning to Able.

"Not sure if you like more than one for company, but if we don't hurry he'll be joining u-"

"Keres!  There you are!"  Domarus had called out to her and made his way over to her, not running but not walking slowly either.  It simply showed that he was trying to catch up.  His two handed battle ax was hanging on his back as he always did outside the town, the blade pulsing the dark red glow under the sheath.  When he caught up to them he saw the player up close.  Red hair.  It seemed to be the color of the month he thought to himself.  However his observations were minimal as he didn't make eye contact with him, but only looked out of the corner of his eyes.  Keres grinned at Domarus.

"You know, sometimes I think you actually want me."  And with that comment he guessed the conversation she had with him and he shook his head.

"Hardy har har, very funny.  Come on, you know not to just wander out here alone.  You yourself said the monsters terrified you the last time you saw them alone.  Now what poor soul are you bothering now?"  At last he turned to the player and smiled, offering his hand.  

"I'm Domarus.  Nice to meet you.  Hopefully Keres here hasn't been a bother to you, has she?"

@Able

"Not sure if you like more than one for company, but if we don't hurry he'll be joining u-" The fact that she caught up to and kept pursuing him already showed how desperate she was, but he had no intent to call her out on that. He turned his face slightly towards her as he noticed the guy from earlier, the one he bumped shoulders with had made his appearance. This is where he began to catch on to what's going on. With one brow raised and the other one lowered, he looked like he was suspicious of the situation. Because of this player's appearance, he was forced to stop his walk, although he wished he didn't. 

"You know, sometimes I think you actually want me." Keres stated that, but Able was fully sure that they knew each other in a much different way. Even if he was acting concerned, he seemed to know her quite well.

He remained quiet and watched the two talk annoyed, but not willing to show it until the man reached his hand out.  "I'm Domarus.  Nice to meet you.  Hopefully Keres here hasn't been a bother to you, has she?" He reached out to shake his hand firmly and made eye contact with him, then back to Keres and then once again back to him. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Able. Sorry about earlier by the way and no, she hasn't been bother me one bit. She's just too easy for me, maybe you should keep your woman in check there." He said as he drew his hand back towards his pocket. Able then looked around as he noticed it was starting to become later than he wanted to be out, not that he was scared, but because he had other things to do for the day. "Look, it was great meeting the both of you, but I have other things to attend to. So I'll just leave the two of you be as I can tell you two have some talking to do with each other." He said as he turned around and began walked back towards town. That's when he realized the indents of the grass of where the footsteps were. The armor of the man had left a trace, and it was quite obvious he had been following them for a while.

Domarus wasn't stupid.  The way the player's eyes flickered between them, the way he reacted.  He was not only suspicious of them.  He was guessing some of their intentions.  At least he wasn't a total fool Domarus thought to himself.  Able he thought.  Simple, charming, something ladies would like.  And yet he disliked Keres' touch.  When the player mentioned that she was too easy for him he cocked an eyebrow and looked at her.  

"Going easy have we?"  She smirked to Domarus.  They both knew there was only one person she'd really want to serve and that nobody would change that.  This player might enjoy pleasures of woman but she enjoyed messing with the mind.  The moment he learned that she wondered if he would either change his mind or be pushed away from her further.  It didn't matter of course.  She didn't think about getting a spouse for a second.  All she wanted with her life was to serve Domarus and no one else.  When the player mentioned how he had things to attend to Domarus refused to let this player go.  He needed more information about him than this.

"May I ask what things?  Going back to the town and just sitting there while everyone else gets stronger?  I don't recommend that.  I can help you there."  He waited for Able to turn around and look at him in the eyes.  The eyes.  Some say they were windows to the soul.  Domarus however knew how to close that window and put a picture up.  The picture today was the desire to make other's as strong as him.  Which of course was the opposite of the truth.  He intended to use Able to make himself strong.

"If you don't have anything important I could help you gain a few levels.  Level one is an extreme pain after all.  And if there's something about this world you don't know I can teach you that too."  Keres grinned at the player.  She wondered if Domarus would have her keep up her act or if he would confess that he wanted a reason to see the player.  She was guessing that he would have her keep up the act unless the player called them out on it.

@Able

"May I ask what things?  Going back to the town and just sitting there while everyone else gets stronger?  I don't recommend that.  I can help you there." Able looked at him as if he was some wannabe salesperson. Domarus appeared to be offering his aid to help him get strong, but Able had no intentions of taking such an offer like that from a guy who'd send a woman to distract him. He wanted something, more than just a friend to have in his life. "Thanks for the offer, Domarus. However, I think I'm set, it was a pleasure meeting the both of you. Have a good day." Able had just turned around, and began walking again until he heard,  "If you don't have anything important I could help you gain a few levels.  Level one is an extreme pain after all.  And if there's something about this world you don't know I can teach you that too." 

Turning around again, this time rolling his eyes with annoyance, he looked at him as if he was dumb. "Well I hate to break the news to you, but I'm not level one. I'm fully capable of climbing by myself though. Also, Keres if you thought you could seduce me so easily, then maybe you shouldn't make it so obvious." This time, he turned again and continued walking. The offer to gain a few levels sounded nice, but he wasn't exactly sure if he was interested in getting the help from Domarus. The character as a whole was shady to him, and his actions spoke louder than words in this point.

Based on the way Domarus had been acting, he knew that he was going to continue pursuing him regardless. He had intrigue in Able, and he had no idea as to why. In fact, Able was slightly considering going along with this whole "I'm a low level act, and I need help" just to see where exactly this was going. Although he found Keres an extremely attractive woman, he knew it was best that he didn't make his interest in her known. The less they knew about him at this point, the better in all honesty.

@Domarus

Edited by Able

Domarus wanted to scoff when Able said he wasn't level one.  Everything about it screamed level one up to this point.  The way he walked, the lack of any gear whatsoever.  Most players who weren't the lowest level had some form of upgraded gear.  There were only two players Domarus knew who didn't have any upgraded gear, and that was Esther and Ivory.  They chose a road without combat.  There were some players And the way his eyes looked at Domarus.  Being a master of deception and lies meant that Domarus knew a lie when he heard or saw it.  And this player had a little experience in lies as well, which meant that he could probably see through some of his disguise.  Not all, not a lot, but some.  He then turned to Keres and she smirked from his comment but said nothing.  Domarus and her both knew she wasn't as good with deception and manipulation as Domarus was.  Still it didn't matter.  When the player walked away Domarus decided it was time.

"She wasn't trying to seduce you.  She enjoys messing around with other people's emotions to get a reaction out of them.  And don't lie to me about being a first level player, I know one when I see one."  He wasn't afraid of admitting that he wanted a reason to follow him.  His knight in shining armor tactic was still usable if he played his cards right.  No one got through his veil save for two people:  Mari and Ivory.  Ivory got past because she had trained herself to know when someone was happy or not, and thus she knew Domarus was lying when he said he was happy.  That was the start of her learning the truth about him.  It seemed so far that everyone who learned the truth ended up being fine with it.  However he had finally drawn the line.  Nobody else will know his secret.  Too many knew right now after all.

@Able

"She wasn't trying to seduce you.  She enjoys messing around with other people's emotions to get a reaction out of them.  And don't lie to me about being a first level player, I know one when I see one." Able grinned at the information he was just told. He knew something was up, and just like he had thought, she wasn't here to get with anymore, she was here for a greater cause. Able opened up his menu and brought it to his menu and hovered it in front of Domarus. "If you're going to call someone out on something, at least get your facts straight first." Tired of having to explain himself, he cocked an eyebrow at Domarus, The fact that this player thought he was level one was beginning to become a nuisance, especially since it wasn't even a true statement. In fact, Able simply looked like he was low leveled because he hadn't cared to invest a single point into his stats yet. Right now, he had the health of a higher level, but he had no other stats to show for it right now.

"So why exactly did you send her after me then? It's obvious you've been following us this entire time. Your armor leaves footprints in case you haven't noticed. If you're going to play something off, at least do it right. So explain, why did you follow me so long?" He leaned against a nearby tree and stuffed his hands into his pocket, looking at him with an less than entertained expression. Meanwhile, he kept looking over at Keres who was an interesting character. He wondered why she would be willing to do things like this for him. None of this was making sense, and it was getting to a point that someone did some explaining right now.

@Domarus

Domarus watched as the player had opened his menu and showed him his level.  Domarus was pretty shocked that he was actually wrong with something.  However that only made him want to get better.  And he would.  In the mean time he'd need to handle the situation currently.  The player was calling him out but he wasn't bothered.

"I look for players who have potential and try to help them get on their feet.  Either that or I see if they're willing to work with me.  A player named Arc and I go on quests together on occasion.  However it's pretty hard when so many players in that town either give up, are too terrified of the world outside, or are too lax to do anything worthwhile.  I saw you and I could tell you weren't any of these.  However I couldn't tell if you were really the kind of person who was persistent, and wise about his decisions.  There are so many who got cocky, walked outside, and got themselves killed.  I needed to know what sort of person you were.  However I'm sure you'll agree that my just stopping a stranger and talking to him wasn't the best approach.  So I gave myself a reason to come out to you."  He watched as Keres leaned against a tree with her arms crossed and a grin on her face.  She could tell the player was interested in her but she was wondering why.  Either way it seemed she was the main reason he hadn't just left yet.  If he hung out with Domarus however, she was certain he'd be interested in him as well.  She cared about nothing more than serving someone.  However she also enjoyed being beaten and the pain that followed.  She was odd like that but it's what she enjoyed.  Not only that but she also loved being mischievous and making others uncomfortable.  She wondered what interest Able had in her at the moment.

"If you truly think you can do this all by yourself I won't stop you.  But if you actually want to get somewhere in this game.  If you want to become strong and be able to stand on your own without the risk of death hanging over your head every moment of the day.  I suggest you find someone who's willing to help you get there.  Just be smart and think about if for a moment."

@Able

Able listened to what Domarus had to say, meanwhile he also noticed Keres kept glancing over at him oddly enough. After being told to just think about it for a moment, he stood there, looking up at the sky, not sure what to think at this point. Of course he wants to get stronger and make it big to reach the frontlines soon enough, however, is Domarus the person he should trust so quickly? The guy sent a woman to investigate him while following them. Something didn't sit right with Able, and he wasn't sure exactly what it was, but he had a feeling Domarus had more than just the intention to help lower leveled players, especially since he's acting like a vulture towards players from the first floor. He gave Keres a quick look again and he created eye contact only for a brief moment, before he looked back towards Domarus.

He sighed, as he knew he was most likely making a mistake right now, but he had to know Domarus' intentions before he could go in any detail about why he's helping him. Able had to know, this player was a suspicious as anyone he's ever seen, no way this guy is just looking to help players without a cost. "Tell you what... I'll go on a mission with you, ONE! We'll see how things go from there, but don't expect too much from me, because I'm still onto you." he said reaching out his hand and then sending a friend request with the other. "Also, does this mean Keres is always going to be around or will it be just the two of us?" he needed to know. Although he found Keres intriguing and quite attractive, he wasn't sure if it was smart to keep her around at all times, but perhaps he can get her to talk at some point, especially if what he said was true about her enjoying to mess with people.

Domarus watched as the player looked away to think.  It was clear he didn't believe Domarus, but those who were smart never trusted him at first.  Arc was a little suspicious but it turned out that Domarus and Arc had one or two things in common.  Over time he started developing a friendly relationship with the mercenary.  Of course the player still didn't know his true intentions, and he believed the player was a bit suspicious, but he had made no attempt to pry.  He'd do the same thing with this player.  Over time Able would become more comfortable around Domarus.  Then Able addressed him and when Domarus heard his response he grinned.

"If you don't believe me that's fine.  My goal is to see how far you'll make it and help you get past that limit.  Hopefully we'll see each other on the frontlines."  When he asked if Keres would be coming he looked at the woman.  Normally he'd tell her to come with him, or stay at the shop, since he was her master.  However he wanted the appearance of the knight and shining armor to remain intact.  The longer he kept it up the more likely the player would buy it.  Keres smiled at the player.

"Oh I'm coming.  There's no way I'd miss out on a little excitement."  In truth she wouldn't be fighting, but she hadn't really watched Domarus fight alongside someone yet.  In fact, she was wondering if he'd be fighting by himself again, or if this Able fellow actually would attempt to assist him in the fight.  For there was no doubt that Domarus would select a combat quest.  She was surprised however when the player sent a friend request.  If he was suspicious then why did he do that?  Domarus nodded and accepted the request.

"Alright then.  I suppose we have an agreement!  I look forward to fighting alongside you.  Did you have a quest in mind?  If not I suppose you could message me once you've selected one.  If your build requires some armor I'd suggest starting with worn out welcome to get you some until you have enough col to purchase perfect quality gear."

"Oh I'm coming.  There's no way I'd miss out on a little excitement." He wasn't sure how he should react to this. He was happy that she'd be there, as he was hoping to get a bit closer, but he was also hesitant to think that especially with how easily she does what she's told. Able was concerned with something going south really quickly, as it's definitely possible that this may all be a scheme do get him killed.  Able wasn't sure what quest he wanted yet, but he knew he had to do one on his own before getting into any real combat situations. Right now, he had no way to fight hand-to-hand like he wants to for his build.

Able used his body to swing himself off of the tree and began to walk towards Keres. He gave her a look into her eyes, he put on hand above her head and moved his other one to her waist. If she liked to mess with people, perhaps he should do the same in return. Play a little bit of fire with fire. He lingered face to face with her, only inches apart, but that's all. He whispered, quiet enough that Domarus can't hear it, even though he knew that she'd tell him later most likely. "I find you interesting Keres, I don't know what it is about you yet, but I'll find out eventually", he said as he inched slightly closer, knowing Domarus was watching. "As for you Domarus, I'll make sure to get in touch with you when I'm ready, if it's going to be the three of us, I suppose I should get to know everyone a little bit better I suppose." He stood up straight again, with his hands in his pocket, he gave a smirk to the both of them.

As Able moved over to Keres Domarus kept a lax focus and appearance but mentally he was prepared to do whatever was necessary.  The player had shown that he was a higher level than Domarus was lead to believe, which meant he could pose some amount of threat.  However with Domarus' gear, as well as the potions he carried, he doubted that combat would be an issue.  He just wanted to make sure he didn't mean any threat.  He saw the player begin to make physical contact and mentally relaxed a bit.  He was just doing a little payback is all.  Keres stood there knowing that the player Chiana would enjoy this much more than she did.  She still enjoyed it, but Chiana would have enjoyed it more.  When the player whispered to her she grinned mischievously.  

"Good luck with that."  Then the player inched closer and her eyes were steady.  When Domarus heard the comment he chuckled.  Somehow he believed that Keres and the man would end up getting along.  The real question was whether or not Able was willing to get along with Domarus?  Keres was emotionally bonded with Domarus, not as lovers of course, never that.  However that bond kept her with him no matter what.  Somehow Domarus knew she would never leave his side.  Perhaps she'd leave him physically if she had a husband, which he doubted she'd ever get, but emotionally she would always answer his call.  Domarus chuckled.

"I look forward to that then."  It was at that moment where Keres broke what little space there was left and kissed the man on the lips for one last attempt to make him a bit awkward.  If that failed this would be interesting.  Surely however he knew her intentions.  After all, she wasn't nearly as good with deception as Domarus was.

@Able

Her lips connected with his, and it was an interesting pleasure to him. He didn't enjoy it because he wanted to kiss her, but because it showed that they both like to play the same set of cards. He didn't smile, nor did he look upset about it either, he just stood up straight and stretched. He turned towards Domarus once more before he made his way to leave, and gave him a simple nod about the agreement they had come to. He still didn't know why he felt to interested in Keres and he was sure that they both wondered why too. Perhaps only time would be willing to tell of something to that extent. Treading the same way that he had taken to go away from town, he simply walked along the indents Domarus' heavy armor left in the soil, which somewhat upset him as he loved the way the grass looked throughout the day, and the night sometimes too.

Able rolled up his sleeves up to his elbows and stuffed his hands right back into his pockets as he jerked his head slightly to the side to wave the hair out of his face. The wind was calm and the temperature was optimal. The sky was still clear of clouds, but the sun was slightly beyond its peak at this point. Perhaps he should rest, as he has a quest do to the following day that needs to be done in order for him to go out and do any sort of combat related work. As far as he knows Domarus doesn't know what he is capable yet, and that's where Able may try to catch him by surprise. The only problem he's going to be running into this time would be money, but that all comes with time and money. Once he gets his combat skills, there's going to be no problem whatsoever trying to grind out a few Col here and there.

@Domarus

Edited by Able