{PP-F1} The Chances of Getting Drunk -Aereth and Myself-

Domarus watched Aereth move over to the two players in a drunk like manner.  He seemed to have jumped the gun my all of a sudden being drunk but it didn't matter.  It seemed these players were fools, novices at best.  As the two grinned the bartender kept his eyes on Domarus, who kept his 'steady' gaze on him.  The bartender realized the situation all too late and right when the bout between Aereth and the other two began the bartender tried to escape but Domarus' hand shot out faster than lightning could ever hope to move and grabbed his arm.  With a single movement he threw the man back and into the wall behind.  Domarus put his left hand on the counter and pushed, swinging his legs over the counter and knocking over the glasses and bottle.  He walked over to the player and blocked a pathetic punch.  What he did next was a mental practice.  He knew how the mind reacted and so he positioned his arm and swung it in such a fashion that the player couldn't help but imagine the damage that would occur.  He also made it obvious that he was aiming for his stomach.  So when he struck, even though no damage was done the player felt the feeling of pain and lack of air.  Phantom pain.  Domarus knew how to make players experience it but it was brief.  So he had leg positioned where the player would see what his next move would be and swung, hitting the man's nuts.  Again phantom pain came into effect and the man began to fall, landing in Domarus' hard fiery grip.  Domarus swung him over and the man came crashing onto the floor on the other side where Keres ran over and tied him to the counter.  Domarus nodded to Aereth to confirm he'd like to interrogate him and closed the door, locking it.  Locked doors in this game silenced anything inside so nobody would hear them unless their hearing skill was extremely high.  He walked over to the player.

"I-I'll never talk!  This is a safe zone so you can't do anything to me!!!"  

"Is that so?  Hmm..  Well I suppose there's two options.  We could bring him out of town, but he probably knows we aren't going to kill him.  I suppose we could check out what potion they were planning to use on us and see if they've had a taste."

@Aereth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Domarus finished the shady bartender, Aereth also had the two hooded players tied up against two chairs and pulled each of them to the same place where the bartender was tied up by Keres and Domarus. The weren't complete beginners, as shown by their starter armor and weapons, but they also weren't very high leveled either. All in all, Aereth had no problem whatsoever, in beating up, and restricting their movements.

Domarus locked the door, and as he walked back to the players, the bartender told him that he won't talk about anything. Domarus simply told him, that he would try out the potion he wanted to use on Domarus and Aereth, to which he reacted really nervous. Aereth chuckled and added. "Yes, I think that is a great idea. And if this doesn't work, we can still pull them out of the safe zone and have some fun with them... Even if we don't kill them, we could still cut of some fingers, limbs or.... Other things... Hell, I wouldn't even mind to turn red, to erase scum like you from Aincrad." He told them in a voice of indifference. He knew that Domarus figured out that he wasn't serious about killing them, but the other three players did not. Right now he was starting to break them mentally, so that the information would be easier to extract from them.

@Domarus

When Aereth began to speak about cutting them or chopping off limbs there was no actual response other than silence from the three figures.  Domarus may have effected the bartender with phantom pain yes, but that was for a few seconds before he recalled he couldn't feel pain, and now such a thing wouldn't work...  Unless he used the potion.  But that was being saved for someone else.  When Aereth mentioned killing them however the bartender flinched.  Domarus stroked his chin in thought.  

"Hmm..  You guys are in a real pickle here.  See I'm starting to like this player and although I don't like the idea of killing you both, I can't really stop him from doing so.  As you can see the only quest we've done is the armor quest, so we're pretty much balanced in level.  So I guess I'll have to go with his plan."  The bartender was certainly nervous but the hooded men, although in no position to resist, were dead silent.  It was a no brainer who to target.

"Vek Tri."  Domarus looked at the hooded player who spoke, not understanding what he had said, and the bartender also looked, in shock too.  The hooded player simply repeated the phrase and Domarus walked over and bent down to his level, his shadow over the player like a demon.

"I'm sorry, what was that in a language we can all understand?"  

"Vek Tri!"  The player roared and the Bartender shook his head, one or two tears coming down his face.

"I can't!  I can't do it!"  The bartender did something with his mouth and spit something out.  Domarus' eyes followed the item until he stopped and picked it up.  It was a spherical object and as the hooded player started cursing the bartender in this unknown language, probably code, Domarus checked to see what the item did.  His eyes widened with shock before narrowing with rage and wrath.  He closed the item and turned slowly to the bartender, his face dark, his eyes glowing with red hatred.  Keres smiled in the corner, sipping her chocolate milk as she prepared to watch the show.

"Where.  Where did you get this?"

@Aereth

The three figures seemed to be unaffected by Aereth's threats about cutting of some body parts, but when he mentioned that he would even kill them, the bartender flinched. "Bingo!" he thought. Now he was inside of the bartenders head. So they had found their target for the interrogations. With a group of people the procedure as always the same. Find the weakest one and break him.

Then however one of the hodded players said something in a foreign language or a coded phrase. "Tri obviously means three but the first part... I don't know how where to put it...." As Domarus told him to speak English, the hooded player repeated the two words. Aereth was pleased that the hooded player took over Aereth's part in breaking the bartenders mind. Tears started to run down the face of the man and he spit out something spherical. Aereth assumed that this had to be some kind of suicide crystal or something. But he wasn't sure if something like this even existed in this game. As Domarus picked it up and examined it, his features turned dark. With a voice of pure anger and hatred he asked the bartender where he got this from. He was a little bit surprised by Domaru's sudden outburst of hatred, but he was sure that Domarus would explain himself in time. 

The hooded player then started to curse. Aereth decided to silence him with a kick to his face. "Silence, or you will be the first to loose some body parts!" he told him.

Then turning to the bartender he said in a cold voice while emitting some killer intent. "You better tell him what he wants to know my friend, or I might be able to fulfill my promise from before earlier than expected."

@Domarus

When the hooded figure was hit he barely moved and scoffed at Aereth.

"Please.  Even if you managed to drag us out of town without looking bad and getting chased by players yourselves, our limbs will grow back.  Enough of your empty threats fool."  He turned to the bartender with a nasty look.  

"And you'd be better off dead than sharing info with them.  You know what happens to those who share info.  Vek tri hal zan.  Vek tri.  Zru Shisno."  The bartender flinched from the hooded man's words as he knew they were true.  But when he turned to look at them he jumped when Domarus' hand slammed into the counter's wall, just a nanometer from his nose, the force of the strike like an earthquake to him despite the building being totally stable.  The man whimpered and Domarus grabbed his face with his free hand and forced him to look at Domarus in his fiery eyes.

"Perhaps I wasn't clear.  Where did you get this potion?  GIVE ME A NAME D**N it!!!"  The man stared in horror at Domarus.  Aereth couldn't see as Domarus' face was only seen by the bartender at this point, but the man could see how deep this man's hatred and cruelty went.  And he knew what this player was capable of.  He whimpered.

"I-i-it was g-g-given to u-us-"

"BY WHO?  GIVE ME THE D**N NAME!!!"

"You tell him and you'll never see the li-"  Domarus hit the hooded player so hard that he was not only knocked into the other player, but the force was strong enough to destroy the rope and throw them into the wall on the other side and render them unconscious.  The bartender saw the movement and before Domarus could yell again he finally broke completely.

"They're a group named Black Adder ok!  I don't know much but I do know they specialized in potions that affect the mind!"

"And a girl?  Was there a girl with pink hair there?!"

"I-uh-yeah, there was!"  Domarus stood there for a moment before backing off, all the rage now gone and his face totally blank and void of emotion.

"Who gave you the potion?"

"Uh, his name was Vex."

@Aereth

Aereth chuckled at the insult of the hooded figure. He still was failing to see who the real fool of them was. The player then turned again to face the bartender, and put him even more under pressure. It was then when something inside of Domarus snapped. He screamed at the bartender and hit the one player that was constantly talking so hard that he and his partner got thrown into the wall on the other side. They even were unconscious... "Wow, didn't know that you could render somebody unconscious with a punch in here...." He made eye contact with Keres, and gestured in the direction of the two unconscious players. "Would you please be so kind, to tie them up again?"

The bartender broke, and told them anything Domarus asked him. As he backed off from the bartender Aereth put a comforting hand on Domarus' shoulder and said. "Is there anything else you want to tell us? You saw what happened to the two." Again gesturing at the two k.oed players. "And belief me, you don't want to get knocked out, because who knows where you would wake up again..."

@Domarus

When Keres heard the gentle command from Aereth she stood up, smiled, and bowed to him.

"It shall be done master."  As she walked over to tie up the two prisoners Domarus felt the player's hand on his shoulder but it did nothing to comfort him.  The bartender heard what Aereth said and shuddered.

"W-well w-what else do you w-w-want to know?"  Domarus kneeled down, his face remaining emotionless, which was somehow more terrifying for the bartender now that he'd seen the man's rage.  Domarus looked at him dead in the eyes.  

"Was Vex the one with the girl?"  The player shook his head nervously.

"N-no, he seemed relatively new.  H-he's got an alchemist sh-shop in a darkened place.  H-here, let me g-give you his coordinates."

"Wise decision."  Domarus stood as he received the coordinates and turned to Aereth.

"I'm done interrogating him for now.  You can ask him what you want...  Then we're taking these three outside the town."  The player's face paled and was about to scream and plead and beg when Domarus lifted a hand to stop him.

"Oh shut up you baby.  You'll live.  But you'll do us a favor.  Your going to eat this potion you spit out.  I assume you'll know the consequences, which means we'll be the only ones you can run to."  Domarus turned to Aereth real quick to explain before continuing.

"This is a potion called murderous intent.  It causes a player to have a sudden and psychotic bloodlust.  We'll have him kill those two twisted men for us, and then as a player killer he can't be trusted by others.  Therefore he has two choices:  Join a very dark guild, in which he'd be risking his own life, or go into hiding and work for us on occasion that we need him.  Who knows?  Maybe he's an alchemist.  If he is though I bet he only specializes in mental potions.  Pitiful I'm guessing, as there are only two I know who could make powerful mental potions besides this...  Black Adder guild.  Esther and a player named Mari.  As for you, you heard me.  After today you'll vanish, become a phantom and a myth.  Who knows?  Maybe it will make your life better."

@Aereth

Aereth shrugged as Keres bowed to him and called him master. He wasn't her master after all, but he decided not to bother for now.

The bartender however seemed to get more terrified with every second of interrogation. After Domarus received the coordinates of said alchemist shop, he turned to Aereth and told him that he was done with him for now, and how they would get rid of the two hooded players. He looked at the potion that Domarus was holding and shook his head. It disgusted him, that inside of this f*cking deathgame something like those mental potions even existed. Then Aereth nodded and crouched to the level of the bartender. He looked him directly into his eyes, and asked the one question that was lingering in the back of his head for some time now. "What do you know about a guild called the Laughing Coffin? And do they have something to do with this Black Adder guild you mentioned before? And I dare you! If you lie to me now, you won't be a red player for long." He said to him while radiating a huge amount of killer intent. With the amount of hate he had stored inside of him this was no big problem. He just had to let the hate out and convert it into killer intent.

@Domarus

When the player saw Aereth approach and yell at him about the laughing coffin, he was scared, but also innocent.  Domarus looked at Aereth curiously now.  What was this about the laughing coffin?  He'd need to find out at a later date.  For now he watched the player answer asap to avoid suspicion that didn't belong.

"I-I know nothing I swear!  I just know what everyone else does!  That they're the biggest pking guild there is!  If we had anything to do with them we wouldn't be here, I swear!  As for the Black Adder I have no idea!  We were simply borrowing potions they wanted us to test, or bought them until we could make our own.  If the laughing coffin is working with them though..."  The man's chest rose and fall.  He couldn't believe that the brown haired player was so willing to kill.  Appearances could be deceiving he guessed.  Domarus turned to Aereth.

"We'd better get this show on the road.  Literally.  You, I may not know your name but I know your face.  Should you try to escape while we head out then we will hunt you down."  The man gulped.

"W-what about those two?  How will you carry them out there without looking suspicious?"  Domarus shook his head.

"I've never worn my armor in front of any but a few players.  And it covers me head to toe, plus the look adds to the effect.  I'll carry those two like that and Aereth can lead you outside.  Or we could just pretend like they got drunk and we're simply taking them home.  And then this guy pulls his little stunt outside, pretends to run away and we chase him.  After that he lays low and we say he got away.  Both options work, but I wish to get these rats out of my sight either way."

@Aereth

Sighing, he got up on his feet again, and turned to Domarus. Aereth knew that this man was talking the truth, and that he didn't know more details about the LC or a possible cooperation. But he would search for links between the two guilds at a later date. 

Turning to Domarus he said. "You are right. We need to get going. After all, we don't know for how long those two f*ckers will stay knocked out. And right now is the best time to get them out of town, since it is a little past three in the morning. Few players will be out at this time." He turned his head to the bartender and said. "You really shouldn't try running away. I'm much much faster than you, and also a scout. So even IF you manage to get away from me, I'll definitely find you in no time."

Domarus explained the plan once again. Aereth nodded and equipped his Sword, scarf, gloves and coat. He then unsheathed his sword, and with a swift motion cut the rope that restricted the bartender. 

Then he positioned his blade between the eyes of the bartender for a last question. "One last question. How many innocent players did you use to test their f*cking potions on? And what did happen to them afterwards?"

@Domarus

The player's eyes widened as he knew how dangerous that question was.  Still, he could still speak honestly.  He shook his head.

"I-I'm not entirely sure...  This is only my second field operation.  You'll need to find someone else for that..."  Domarus sat there thinking for a while about which of the two approaches they should take.  Then he decided to take the risky route of carrying the group through the crowd stating that the two had too much alcohol and that they were taking them home.  Domarus went ahead and told Aereth this as he began to lift one of the figures.  Keres moved with surprising speed to stand beside the tavern owner.  

"Shall I keep an eye on him for you master?"  Domarus turned to her and gave her a nod.  As Aereth picked up the other man Domarus looked to the player.

"Remember to act at least a little bit tipsy, just a tiny bit.  Too much and they'll think we were drunk and beat them senseless, which raises suspicion.  Too little and we look like we were waiting for them to get drunk.  Come on let's go."  Needless to say the attempt worked.  Players bought it and while most thought it was a bit suspicious, they knew Domarus, or at least, believed they knew him due to his deceptive act.  When they reached the gate Domarus watched Keres hand the man the item, too subtle for other players to notice.  Domarus let out a sigh and began to put the men down and pulled out some water.

"Alright, I'm getting tired of, carrying this guy.  He needs to wake up."  As he fed the player the water he knew the other player was taking the item right now.  Domarus made sure the player had a weapon he could use and that these two had nothing.  The plan was that the player would give a solid punch to Domarus, and he would react as if it was a solid hit that knocked him into Aereth.  The player would then have lost control and with everyone else out of the way, all that would be left was his two friends.  Therefore he would end up killing them swiftly for the crowd to watch.  By the time Domarus and Aereth got to their feet, and with Keres crying and screaming on the ground, fake of course, Domarus and Aereth would chase after the player and 'lose' him.

@Aereth

Sighing, Aereth sheathed his blade again, as the bartender explained that this was 'only' his second operation, and that he didn't know anything else. "People like you disgust me. Harming the ones who can't protect themselves. You don't even showed determination. Even as we just entered your tavern you were nervous and almost shaking in fear. Now let's get moving." With that Aereth lifted one of the hooded players over his shoulder, and moved in the direction of the door. Domarus told him to act a little bit tipsy, to deceive the other players on the streets. Aereth nodded and walked out.

They had no problems in getting out of the safe zone, and the few people that were on the streets believed their story. As they reached the gate Domarus sighed and put out some water out of his inventory and fed the player the water, while the bartender was taking the rage potion right now.

"I know what you mean. I drank too much to properly carry him and too less to don't care about the physical strain." Aereth made one last time eye contact with Domaus and waited for the show to begin.

@Domarus

The two players were finally waking up.  Very dazed and not understanding what was going on, they tried to look around but ended up staring into the sun directly, temporarily blinded.  Domarus knew exactly where they would end up turning so he had stood in front of the sun since their minds would have automatically turned away from the bright source.  Temporarily blinded, they didn't see the other player shake a little bit as the effects settled in.  Domarus and Aereth continued to chat as the player began drawing his sword.  By the time the two players could actually see their effected friend used an AoE sword art on the both of them, aiming for the throats.  Keres gave an ear piercing scream which caused the two to not only be in shock from their throats struck at, but forced their hands to their ears.  Domarus pretended to do the same but he knew Aereth would be doing it for real.  The player struck at Domarus which wasn't part of the plan, but he knew it was the potions fault.  He fell into Aereth and the two fell down.  Keres ran and crouched by the trees, crying hysterically.  The player slashed at his friends violently, his face twisted with glee as he hacked at them, talking about how much fun this was.  Meanwhile the two were trying to grab his arm to stop the strikes but they were happening too fast.  Soon enough the two shattered into crystals and the potion wore off.  The player knew what he'd been told however and did his best to keep his face the same and run into the forest.  Domarus growled and picked up Aereth.  It was time for the chase of the red player.  Which of course when they lost any other players following they would stop to talk with their target and wait for Keres to catch up.

@Aereth

Domarus, Keres and Aereth were chatting as the two hooded players finally started to wake up again. The sun was rising and the two figures seemed not to like the fact that the sun shone directly into their eyes. As the bartender then finally began to draw his sword, the two figures seemed to realize what was going on. Then seemingly everything happened at the same time. The bartender slashed at the two figures, Keres began to scream like crazy shortly followed by the sound of bursting polygons. Before Aereth and Domarus could do anything the bartender slashed at Domarus who then stumbled into Aereth, which resulted in both of them hitting the ground. "Wha-... Such a motherf*cker! Are you ok Domarus?" He yelled as he got up and fetched a healing potion out of his inventory. "Take this. I'll go after him to catch him, since I'm faster than you. Take care of Keres and then come after me." He then turned around and dashed into the forest to chase him.

After a few minutes of searching at least Domarus was able to catch up to him. Aereth was standing on a big tree branch as he noticed Domarus. "Sorry my friend. I 'lost' him. How do you want to continue now?" Domarus gave Aereth a look that said 'Can we speak freely here?' and Aereth nodded. While Domarus was catching up to him, he had already scouted ahead to make sure nobody was in this part of the forest.

@Domarus

When they reached the forest Domarus kept his eyes behind them as well as in front.  When Aereth spoke Domarus dismissed the sentence and called out for the now red player.  There was a moment of silence before he emerged from the trees, terrified like hell.  The man's eyes scanned the area about seven times.

"O-ok, so now what?"

"I'll send you the coordinates for where you're going to go hide.  I'm sure you can set up a new shop there, and hidden no less.  Maybe a secret doorway in the cliffside or something.  You'll stay hidden, stay low, gather materials when nobody else is around, and we will be the only ones you open your door to.  Betray us in any way, or try to leave and Aereth here will hunt down and kill you.  I could care less about you.  My blade's waiting for whoever took Esther.  A nice idea of forcing them into becoming a red player...  I think I'll try that again.  Thank you for your assistance Aereth.  I have to go prepare now.  I have a name and it's about time I get the answers I need."  With that he sent the player the coordinates and turned, spotting Keres.  She smiled.

"How was my performance master?"  

"Excellent Keres, excellent.  Well I'll see you around Aereth."

Summary

Both payers receive 2 SP and 400 col