Sorry you feel that way.

Your thread has been up for only 24 hours. Many people are too busy for their roleplays right now, let alone to dedicate time to the OOC section. It isn't personal, and I'm disappointed that you would jump to such a rude, incorrect conclusion about the members of this site.

Edited by Lessa

Not many of us are into the welcoming of new members (We see a lot of people come and go in the first week). We usually welcome one another through Role Plays more often than not rather than these welcome threads. Hopefully that is not too much of a turn off for ya. I rather get to know a person through their character and create a bond that way. :) 

But anyways, dont let the lack of "hi! and welcome!" to the site be a deterrent for you. So hopefully you stick around and RP with us. :) 

2 hours ago, Lessa said:

Sorry you feel that way.

Your thread has been up for only 24 hours. Many people are too busy for their roleplays right now, let alone to dedicate time to the OOC section. It isn't personal, and I'm disappointed that you would jump to such a rude, incorrect conclusion about the members of this site.

I'm not even referring to just mine all of em very few posts and as a new person that screams cliques and I lack of community

As somebody who migrated from a site operating under the same network as this one, a lot less introducing occurs around here, but I promise that you shouldn't be discouraged by it. People are very accepting of new players in open parties (threads open to everybody), so jumping right into one of those is often times the best way to meet others.

In other words, what the site lacks in OOC introductions, it makes up for in IC (my opinion, that isn't a fact).

Welcome, by the way! 

5 hours ago, Nezumi said:

I'm not even referring to just mine all of em very few posts and as a new person that screams cliques and I lack of community

At least for me, I'm so invested in character that i rely on my notifications. When someone makes a new thread in the ooc forum i don't even notice it. Not just intros, but anything in the out of character forums. Still, I've never met a player on this site who wasn't welcoming and didn't jump at the chance to play with a new character. Had you made a status post instead of a post in this forum you would have gotten a vastly different response. 

13 hours ago, Baldur said:

At least for me, I'm so invested in character that i rely on my notifications. When someone makes a new thread in the ooc forum i don't even notice it. Not just intros, but anything in the out of character forums. Still, I've never met a player on this site who wasn't welcoming and didn't jump at the chance to play with a new character. Had you made a status post instead of a post in this forum you would have gotten a vastly different response. 

Ye.  I also tend to focus on the IC threads.  Not because I ignore people but because I don't have time for anything else.  And he made a good point, if you make a status update, everyone will see it, even if they don't visit the OOC threads.  There's also the skype group chat, although while it is very social it can get really crazy at times  :p

Hello there Nezumi and Welcome.

Most people still have their busy everyday life and don't have the time to welcome new members right away but do not let this turn you away. Jump straight into the community and RP's, then you will see what fun this community is. 

If you have any questions or concerns, message either myself or any of the staff members.

Enjoy your time here!