Cyn's Greeting!

Hey all! I'm Cyn, and I'm brand new to this forum! But not to forum RPing. I've been forum RPing for about 4 years now, and I'm so excited to start a brand new adventure!

I've already familiarized myself with *most* of the rules and systems, so I should be good to start as soon as my character is approved! Speaking of which, here she is! 

Cyn

If anyone wants to start RPing with me when my journal gets approved, please do not hesitate to ask! ^-^

Well, for the sake of SP, we can probably do separate ones. Unless y'all are fast posters and we can do 2 pages xD Then again, they'd be my first threads so they're bound to be a little longer then normal. Or at least my posts are.

Also, I've been meaning to ask: Where does one acquire one of those fancy signatures? OwO

Curved Blade going into katana? Another Katana Sister would be cool. Me and Teayre are the powerhouse girls right now in Katanas. Anywho, welcome to the website, the forums and the community! Im in a sticky spot with my character IC, but we might be able to meet up in an OP or something down the line. Hope you have fun! 

23 hours ago, Cyn said:

Really? That'd be cool! Love to establish some friends for Cyn whenever :)

Also, are Katana girls rare here or something? O.O

So far, me and Teayre are the only High Leveled ones. There might be few newbies running around with katanas, but I think we hold the anchor right now as far being known for our long bladed weapons. 

1 minute ago, Cyn said:

Ah. Well, I hope to not stay a newb for very long xD Just gotta do a few socials so I'm strong enough to do a few quests.

If you ask around, I am sure there are plenty of people willing to carry you through the easy quests for the SP. Also @Itzal has a good Guild going on that you might be interested in. They seem to be helping players move through levels and getting to the front lines if thats your goal. Its a long way to 25, even longer with 50 and Tier 3 just around the corner. But dont let that get ya down! Always RP for the fun. xp