After nearly 2 amazing years on site, I think it's finally time I make my leave. Life has a way of tearing me away right when I'm at my peak here but I fear with the plans I have going on, I more than likely will not be coming back. This community has loved me, hated me, taught me, and learned from me, and I hope my mark on this forum leaves you all with something worth remembering. I will never forget the relationships carved here and the actual friendships I've gained from this place. @Zelrius @Takao @Calrex @Teayre @Kiru @London @Lessa @Tristan Delaney @Ssendom @Baldur @Rebekah @Azide @Xanatos @Helios @Crozeph @Raeyliff @Opal @Shark @Jomei @Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Susano @Kotori @Lowenthal @Manta Gaul @Shizuka @Haine @Keith (he got banned so no tag :( ) @XWuZHeAR @Lucifer @Ethereal @Aeternum @Shinex @Xanward @Kino117 @Elyth @Sozen @Jacob @Zeri @Rusty @Olympia @Mari @Life @Zero @Tyger @ErinVyce @Piera @Lee

All those named above have made my time here exceptional, these players here, whether they are still around or not, have shaped not only myself but my character into who we are today. I will never forget you guys. Square One, Azure Brigade, and Spectrum Coalition and those who weren't apart of those guilds but had a massive effect on Oink's development, I thank you. The staff team and player base, I also thank, because without you all, this site would be nothing and I'm glad we've progressed as much as we have.

This farewell is bitter more than sweet, and i wish all of you the best of luck with the upcoming 3.0. Takao and Baldur as well as the rest of staff are gonna have an amazing update for you guys and I can't wait to comeback to see how its going. So while my RP time will be no more, I'm always just a message away in skype.

I love you guys and as always, this is your favorite GM,

Oikawa

P.S. Here's a list of all my alts in case you guys wondered who else I've masqueraded as these last two years:

Accounts: @Niklaus @Mikael @Galilea (a.k.a. Lancelot) @Joker @Yukino @Makaveli

Bosses: @Rohk @Malethis

Gonna miss you so much Oink. Thank you so much for helping shape my character and get me through a lot of quests, and becoming a player and a person that I look up to. I'm gonna miss you man, and I'll probably check in once in awhile on Skype. It's not gonna be the same without you. Stay strong and keep moving on!

It's sad to see one of us leave, especially one so engrossed into the community as you have.  I deeply regret never having Hirru meet Oikawa, or any of the others, in a proper thread.  I'm sure it would have been fun.

Thank you for everything, and fair seas ahead of you.  

I'll miss you Oink. You were definitely my favorite staff member even though we got into a few arguments. I really feel as though you jump started the changes to the site that have made this community so great and the site run so well.

Spoiler

P.S I dont think it's possible to quit rping permanently. I look forward to seeing you in 2-5 years. ;)

The end of a great player and great staff member's career. Nonetheless it's been a great time RPing with you Oink. You've been an awesome RPer pal even from when I first started here on the site, and most likely I wouldn't be as ridiculously high level as I am now without your great storylines XD.

Nonetheless I'll be sure to stay in touch with you and best of luck in your IRL adventures outside of Aincrad!

*summons 21 clones for a 21 gun salute*

...where the heck did 21 clones of me come from?!

5 hours ago, Calrex said:

The end of a great player and great staff member's career. Nonetheless it's been a great time RPing with you Oink. You've been an awesome RPer pal even from when I first started here on the site, and most likely I wouldn't be as ridiculously high level as I am now without your great storylines XD.

Nonetheless I'll be sure to stay in touch with you and best of luck in your IRL adventures outside of Aincrad!

*summons 21 clones for a 21 gun salute*

...where the heck did 21 clones of me come from?!

you made it with the 400+ SP you got.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this when it was first posted! D: Grave never got to meet Oik IC, but I'm sure they would have had an... interesting relationship if they did. You've done the site a lot of good, and I'm glad you were on the team. Without you, many of the new systems we have today would not be around. A lot of us are gonna miss you, Oink, and I hope to still talk every now and then on Skype :) Best of luck to you in whatever you do.