[PP-F2] This Life We Live (Domarus, Wolfie) [COMPLETE]

“You want me to prove my loyalty? Should I not ask you to do the same though? We both need to be sure that the other wont leave us unable to complete our goals.” Wolfie said before taking a sip of water. “Thank you Madam Keres” wolfie says quickly before turning back to Domarus “As for my public appearance, I cannot get to a place where I am loved or even liked. However, all you need to do is put me in a position where I am not the face of your team. I will guard, I will protect, but I hope you will respect my choice in not becoming any more publicly known, or loved. It is not my job to woo them, that is yours. I just want to protect you and become stronger. And what better way to do that than remaing cold to those I can never hope to trust?” for the first time sense the game started, a small smile appered on Wolfies face, though it was sinister and sly. “I will prove to you my loyalty in any way I can. However, I expect you to prove yours to me in an equal or greater way”

@Domarus

Edited by Wolfie

When Wolf commented on how he needed to know if he could trust Domarus as well.  Domarus chuckled lightly on this topic but he'd comment later.  As he talked about all the reasons why he refused to be out in public Domarus began to form an idea and plan already.  He tended to do that, forming plans intertwined with plans.  After Wolf finished Domarus chuckled.

"So long as your loyal and strong, you can trust me.  If you don't then so long as it's reasonable I will earn your trust.  As for your public appearance, I have an idea.  If you do wish to work with me, I have a position that needs to be filled.  However it requires a tank build.  While I don't mind you training in stealth as well, I will need you to be the tank of my...  Personal team.  You can be the strong, silent and rough man of the team and nobody would blink an eye.  I've done this in the real world as well and some people expect there to be someone of this sort.  This way you can appear in public, and operate in the shadows when you so desire.  If you do not wish to be a tank then the opening in the elite team isn't open to you.  The only spots open currently are tank and healer for now, though you can still join as a follower.  The benefits aren't as great but you still get some.  As for trust issues, I'll need to get to know you.  How you think, what you say, how you react.  We can go on a few missions together to accomplish this or do something else, it's your choice."

@Wolfie

“You speak of benefits as if I need convincing. I planned to tank for no other reason than how much I enjoy the feeling of pain, I love receiving it almost as much as I love giving it. Yes, I will fill this roll, I will join you. I won’t trust you until I am too a point where I know you won’t do to me what others have. I will give you the chance to earn my trust, as I assume you will give me as well.” Wolfie said this before he finished his drink. He then stood up, opened his menu and sends Domarus a friend request. “I feel this will be our best chance at future communication. As I said, I will fill the role as you have described it. I will not be becoming a rough, But I will be focused on Mitigation and similar necessities. I look forward to hear more of your plans, and I request you keep me posted as you learn more” With that Wolfie turned and left the store. He was calm in regards to what happened, seeing as he had no idea what happiness was, but he wasn’t upset so that is something.

Summary
@Wolfie: 200 Col + 1 SP
@Domarus: 200 Col + 1 SP

Thread Complete