[F4] The Wolfs Cloak [High Mentor Tailor][CLOSED]

The Wolfs Cloak

aereth_tailor_shop.jpg

Source: Link (16.11.2016)

Welcome to the new Tailor shop on Floor four. It is located in the near of the Frostbite Lake in the monster free area. It is owned by player Aereth, and he will gladly take any tailor related request. The cottage has three floors. The shop is on the ground-floor, the second floor is used for crafting and storing, and the third floor are the living quarters of Aereth.

Profession Stats

Mentor Tailor (824/1280 EXP) : 8+1 Crafts per day
Crafting timer reset: 24:00 UTC +1
Prices

Exactly the amount of materials I need to craft your item.

Equipment

Spoiler

Name: Crafter's Desire
Profession: Artisan
ID:  70840
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 EXP per craft
Description: A small wooden figurine, shaped to resemble a lurking wolf. Those within the vicinity are granted a mild boost in experience.

~~~

Name: Quality Assurance
ID:  70875
Roll: 12
Item Type: Project
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A portrait of a skilled scout gazing curiously towards a strange object

~~~

Name: Amulet of Will
ID:  71008
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description: An amulet symbolising strong will. Grants the wearer energy to push out one extra craft per day.

In Stock

Spoiler

Name: Hardened Leather Armor
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 3
ID: 71203
Roll: 10+1
Item Type: Light Armour
Enhancements: +2 MIT, +1 Recovery
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants medium protection against attacks from enemies. Appraised by Pwn & Pawn

Name: Crow
Your Rank: 4
ID: 71304
Roll: 8+1
Quality: Uncommon (Locked)
Enhancements: +1 Savvy
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants minimum protection against attacks from enemies. Appraised by Pwn & Pawn

Name: Goldcrest MK.3
Your Rank: 5
ID: 71694 
Roll: 7+1
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 MIT, +2 Light Momentum
Description: Blue and gold full-body armor with hood and cape. The cape can be removed and attached to the users desire. It is designed to withstand hard hits from enemies, but is also very light, which grants the wielder a high freedom of movement. Appraised by Pwn and Pawn

Name: Raven
Profession: Tailor
ID: 71761
Roll: 6+1
Item Type: Light Armor
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Savvy, +1 Recovery
Description: A simple, grey leather armor. Appraised by Pwn and Pawn

Order Form
(please copy this exact form to make my life easier, thank you)

LINK to craft
Name: give it a name. What's the item called? What is it?
ID: LEAVE_BLANK
Roll: LEAVE_BLANK
Item Type: what do you want?
Tier: enter desired tier
Quality: Good/Vanity - Uncommon - Rare - Perfect
Enhancements: see the guide linked below
Description: How should the item look
Payment Method: Col/Mats

When ordering something other than vanity items please always refer to this ENHANCEMENT GUIDE

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Another day another try." Aereth thought as he came down again from his living quarters of the Wolfs Cloak. It was again snowing outside and Aereth didn't even want to know how cold it really was. He went to the fireplace and lit up the fire to raise the temperatures in the workshop. It was his fourth crafting attempt and he had yet to craft something useful. He was still about to make some freaking hand wraps in order to increase his unarmed damage output, to finally go for the braking the unbreakable quest. 

He sat behind his working table and fetched his standard sewing kit. Fifteen minutes, and a whole lot of curses later he sat in front of.... yet another failure. Sighing he grabbed the trash and threw it into the fire. He didn't do much sewing back in the real world, so he had no real experience in this field, but he wouldn't give up yet. 

And his stubbornness got rewarded. Half an hour later he held his desired hand wraps and grinned.

ID# 70988 results:
Craft: 5+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP, TRASH

ID# 70989 results:
Craft: 11+1
-1 Material, +9 EXP, Perfect Item

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion fixed this post. will work on the others.

Edited by Aereth

After a whole day of no crafting at all, Aereth once again sat behind his crafting table and opened the crafting tab inside of his menu. Just some minutes he got back from his daily morning workout. As he movend to this floor he didn't quite like the cold weather for his morning workout. But in reality it wasn't a big problem at all, since he had his <<Survival>> skill which held him warm. 

With a sigh he dismissed his thoughts and focused back on the crafting menu. With the first craft of tody he would finally be able to reach rank two. This meant that he could start to work on his two armors as well as to finally open the shop for customers in the future.

After a few minutes he finished his first craft and threw it directly in the chimney, since it was ok, but still unuseable. Another few minutes later another piece flew through the room directly into the fire. "Looks like I'll need much more practise...." he said and prepared for his training with Itzal today.

ID# 71124 results:
Craft: 8+1=9
-1 Material +3 EXP

ID# 71125 results:
Craft: 3+1=4
-1 Material +2 EXP

Edited by Aereth

After another day filled with crafting failures, Aereth went to town in order to gather more information about the crafting mechanics inside of sword art online. He was fed up with the permanent failures. Everytime Aereth was crafting something, the temperatures inside of his house rose to an uncomfortable point, because he threw every failure into the fire.

As he returned he sighed and sat once again behind his crafting table. Today he would even have an extra craft available, because he bought a special item from Birdie.

After some time of crafting Aereth rose from his table and started to smile. Even though half of the things he crafted today were garbage, he finally managed to craft his perfect Leather Armour as well as another rare Armour. He was very proud that he finally managed to to craft something like those two things that were lying in front of him.

ID# 71203 results:
Craft: 10+1
Rare Item
-1 Material, +6 EXP

ID# 71204 results:
Craft: 7+1
Good Item
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71205 results:
Perfect Item
-1 Material, +9 EXP

ID# 71206 results:
Craft: 3+1
Bad Item
-1 Material, +2 EXP

Edited by Aereth

Yesterday was a very good crafting day for Aereth. He managed to craft himself his desired light armor, as well as another armor with two enhancement slots. Today he just wanted to gain more experience, in order to reach higher levels, which meant more crafting attempts. Today was also the first day he opened his shop. Aereth was thinking long about the prices of his wares, and was satisfied with the costs of each quality. 

With a smile Aereth made his way down to the second floor and sat behind his crafting table. He then opened his menu with a swift swipe of his arm, and selected the crafting tab. In front of him opened the huge crafting window, and he began to select the different materials. "Let's get this done, so that I can go back to training soon."

After about a hour he finished his crafting for today. Unfortunately he wasn't able to craft anything useful, but he got at least some experience from it.

ID# 71239 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71240 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71241 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71242 results:
Craft: 1+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71243 results:
Craft: 4+1

Loot: 20
+2 EXP

Edited by Aereth

After the more or less fruitless day of crafting yesterday, Aereth sleepily made his way down the stairs to his working table. In his right hand was a virtual cup of hot coffee. Yesterday evening he stayed up very late for some nightly training and scouting. Aereth didn't even think that it was so hard to see and find anything in the dark. He was debating if he should get the night vision skill mod sooner or later on. But for now he was just one thing. Tired.

He yawned and opened the crafting tab in his menu. Right now, he still was working on his mit armor, in case he had to fight a monster with area of effect attacks, where his evasion armor couldn't help him as much as a good armor with huge amounts of mit.

Some time later he had finally finished his wanted armor and held it into the light. "Just perfect." he said and stored it into his inventory. On his way to the perfect MIT armor he had also crafted two not so perfect armors.

ID# 71305 results:
Craft: 12+1
-1 Material, +9 EXP, PERFECT ITEM

ID# 71304 results:
Craft: 8+1
-1 Material, +4 EXP, UNCOMMON ITEM

ID# 71303 results:
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71302 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71301 results:

Edited by Aereth

Wolfie walked into the shop on the fourth floor. It was weird to him, being on a floor above the second. He felt unwelcome. But he needed something for himself, something that would give him the edge he needs outside of combat. Something that would allow him to have the same intimidating edge he had in the real world. Thinking back he remembered the Cloak he used to wear “Maybe I can find one of those” He thought as he approached the counter. “Hey, Mister.” He said assertively to the shop keeper “I would like to make a custom order, however I don’t have the money to pay right this moment. If you would allow it, I would be able to pay when I pick up my completed order” He filled out the order forms as he said this prepared to have a ‘no’ in return. He had hope, but wasn’t really expecting much. It was clear that he was low level and didn’t have money, so he doubted the shop keeper would give him a second glance.

Order

Spoiler

Name: Cloak of the Suffering Beast
Profession: Tailor
ID: (leave it like this)
Roll: (leave it like this)
Item Type: Clothing, Cloak
Tier: (1)
Quality: (Good/Vanity)
Enhancements: N/A
Description: The Cloak gives the wearer a wolfish look to him/her. They seem by most to be more that of a beast then a Human. It also gives of an Aura of intimidation, strong enough to frighten even the proudest of fighters. When worn, the Cloak gives the wearer the appearance of having wolf ears and fangs, the fur on the ears matching the color of the wearers hair. This applies even if the hood is down.The Cloak gives the wearer a wolfish look to him/her. They seem by most to be more that of a beast then a Human. It also gives of an Aura of intimidation, strong enough to frighten even the proudest of fighters. When worn, the Cloak gives the wearer the appearance of having wolf ears and fangs, the fur on the ears matching the color of the wearers hair. This applies even if the hood is down. The Cloak is deep blue dark enough to be considered black depending on the lighting. It had fire orange flame like lines that almost seem to creep up the sides of it, becoming more intense when the wearer is angered or focused on intimidation.

Payment Method: (For now, only Col is accepted)

@Aereth

Aereth was sitting at his crafting table as he heard the notification that somebody entered his shop. Whoever this was, he or she was the first customer of The Wolfs Cloak, and Aereth had a surprise planned. He intended to give the first customer a 100% discount on the item he or she was ordering. But this wasn't even everything he would even craft one quality better than wanted. He smiled and made his way down the stairs.

As he entered the shop room, and placed himself behind the counter, he saw a young man who greeted him. "Welcome inside of The Wolfs Cloak. What can I do for you?" The player then told him what he needed and if he could pay at a later point of time, since he hadn't enough money to buy something right now. Aereth chuckled and took the filled out order form. "No problem buddy. You can pay when you have gathered all the money. It's hard these days to get your hands on some decent money. I'll message you when I'm finished with the item." With that the customer left and Aereth made his way back to the crafting table.

@Wolfie

ID# 71455 results:
Craft: 9+1

ID# 71456 results:
+2 EXP, BAD ITEM, SALVAGE SUCCESS

ID# 71457 results:

ID# 71458 results:
Craft: 6+1
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71459 results:
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71460 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

Edited by Aereth

Yesterday Aereth had his first customer who requested a simple vanity item from him. It really seemed the man didn't have much Col to pay for his coat. But this didn't matter to Arerth anyways. Since he was his first customer he would even get an uncommon Item for free. Aereth needed some good advertisement for his shop to get more customers in the future. He even wanted to host a fighting tournament with prices from his shop, to get popular in Aincrad. As for right now there weren't many working tailors in Aincrad, so he intended to make a lot of money from his profession, since he was a hard working person. Right now he just needed some experience points to level up his shop for more efficiency.

"Seems like the order from Wolfie is already finished." he said and looked at the wolf like coat that was lying in front of him. "He definitely chose the right shop for this design." he chuckled.

ID# 71499 results:
-1 Material, +6 EXP, RARE ITEM

ID# 71500 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71501 results:
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71502 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71503 results:
-1 Material, +4 EXP, UNCOMMON ITEM

ID# 71504 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

Edited by Aereth

Another day, another session of craftings. Aereth went down from his living quarters to his crafting table, and took a sip from his hot chocolate. "Mmmmhm. That's some good stuff." he mused and put the cup aside. He was still working hard to raise his crafting level in order to be able to get more crafts per day. At least he finished his own stuff some time ago, and was able to test out the new stuff already. He was really impressed by the offensive capabilities of his Nightingale armor. When he wore it, he felt like he was able to move at the double speed as before. This meant he was able to dodge almost every incoming hit with almost no effort. Also his Goldcrest armor was very satisfying. Even though it didn't provide him with the same amount of speed as his Nightingale, it protected him much more against hits from his enemies.

After some minutes of crafting he smiled and looked at his crafts. In front of him were one perfect item as well as a rare one. "Indeed a f*cking good day." he said and emptied his cup of hot chocolate.

ID# 71599 results:
Craft: 2+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71600 results:
-1 Material, +9 EXP, PERFECT ITEM

ID# 71601 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71602 results:
-1 Material, +6 EXP, RARE ITEM

ID# 71603 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71604 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

Edited by Aereth

It was again very early in the morning, and one special tailor in Aincrad was once again sitting behind his crafting table in his shop on the fourth floor. The sun had yet to rise, but he was already busy with some work. Today Aereth was working on some new enhancements, that he could use on his new armors and clothes. One thing he still didn't craft were some plushies and tools. First he didn't even think that these plushies would be so useful, but as he first read the possible enhancements, his jaw dropped. With the plushs and tools, he would be able to craft items that could help other players with crafting, like the lucky charms and trinkets he got from his guildmate Birdie. 

After plenty of minutes, and a lot of curses later, he finished on perfect item and another rare one, and was proud of his work for today.

ID# 71642 results:

ID# 71641 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71640 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71639 results:

ID# 71638 results:
-1 Material, +4 EXP

ID# 71637 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

Edited by Aereth

Wolfie entered the shop once again. “I got your message Aereth, What was it you wanted to talk about?” Wolfie was unsure though expected that this would be about payment. “I hate having no col but that’s what I get for waiting so long to start.” He thought to himself as he wanted for the shop owner. Looking around this shop was very well made. And the design was pleasing to the eyes. “I wonder what made him choose this design” He thought out loud “the rustic feel is common though I don’t know why.” 
Wolfie walked back to the counter and examined the wall decorations. “Its amazing the things that you can create in this game, it is all custom to the makers mind, though it all is similar. How different are people really? Surely there is something that separates one person to another, though I know not what that is.”

@Aereth

Aereth was once again standing behind his crafting table as Wolfie entered his shop. Luckily Aereth just finished his work for today, and was very pleased with the outcome. He crafted two perfect items back to back, as well as one rare and a bunch of uncommon ones. He picked all of them up, and went down the stairs to his shop room.

He used his foot to open the doors, since he had no hand free, and walked slowly to the counter. Resting the clothes on the counter he turned to Wolfie and said: "Glad to see, you're back. I just finished your order and wanted to talk about the payment with you." He then went over to one of the many wardrobes and fetched a special cloak from it. As he returned behind the counter, he rested the coat on it and said with a grin. "You know, since you were my first customer, I want you to take this coat for free. I tried to craft it, so that it fits your description perfectly. And I think I did a good job in it. I even put a special enhancement on it that will help you finding materials more easily. See it as a promotional gift. If somebody asks your where you got it, just make some good advertisement for my shop." With that he opened his player menu, and transferred the owning rights over to Wolfie. "I hope you like it, and if you ever need something in the future, you know where I am."

ID# 71690 results:

ID# 71691 results:
-1 T2-Material, +9 EXP, PERFECT ITEM

ID# 71692 results:
-1 T2-Material, +9 EXP, PERFECT ITEM

ID# 71693 results:

ID# 71694 results:
-1 T2-Material, +4 EXP, UNCOMMON ITEM

ID# 71695 results:
-1 Material, +6 EXP, RARE ITEM

ID# 71696 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

-1 Cloak of the Suffering Beast

@Wolfie

Edited by Aereth

Beatbox really wanted to try out a new build... since his old build is now rather... obsolete without his Sharpened Stardom which is now in Itzal's possession away from Beatbox. However... he felt as though it would be time to change his look as well, he didn't want to look too too flashy anymore, he wanted to stand out in the crowd... but not at the level as he is at at the moment. Beatbox had already had a picture in his mind how he wanted his new look to be, and he figured out the build that he had wanted, he wanted to be more defensive... less aggressive, and capable of more attacks. He came up with a rather simple build and he needed to pick up a couple new pieces of equipment from a Tailor, and since he didn't feel like messaging Ariel once more for help... he decided to go to a guild member that decided to become a tailor instead. He had walked into Aereth's store on floor four and said out to him "Hey hey Aereth, I need some new pieces of equipment. Here's the forum." he gave him the forum and he explained how he wanted it to look like and then paid for the costs of making the items.

-4000 Col

Spoiler

Name: Blastia's Core
ID: (leave it like this)
Roll: (leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Mitigation II / +36 MIT - Evasion I / +1 EVA
Description: A standard "guard" like armor that appears to look like clothing.
Payment Method: 2000 Col

Spoiler

Name: Blastia's Wind
ID: (leave it like this)
Roll: (leave it like this)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Evasion II / +2 EVA - Mitigation I / +18 MIT
Description: A thick heroic cape that moves with the wind making it easy for the wielder to move along with it.
Payment Method: 2000 Col

Everything was the same as always. A mug of hot chocolate was standing beside Aereth on his crafting table, and Aereth was again working on his daily crafts. He wanted to master his profession as soon as possible. But a look at his material balance told him, that he would need to go out for another gathering session sooner than he had thought. After the new update his materials got split into the different tiers, and he now would have to go on the higher floors for the better materials. The notification that somebody entered his shop brought him back to the reality, and he headed downwards to the shop.

As he saw who entered the shop he smiled. His friend and guildmate Beatbox stood before him and had a huge order for him to make. Two tier 2 armors to be precise. "Hey Beat. It's nice to see you in here." then he looked closely at the order forms and smiled even brighter. "I'll need some time to craft these two items. To be honest these would be my first tier 2 items. But I'm really looking forward to craft them for you." With that he took the payment and started to head for his crafting table. "I'll message you as soon as I finished the pieces. It shouldn't take me super long, though."

+4000 Col

Spoiler

ID# 71767 results:

ID# 71766 results:
Loot: 17
+2 EXP

ID# 71765 results:

ID# 71764 results:
+2 EXP

ID# 71763 results:

ID# 71762 results:
Loot: 9
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71761 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP, GOOD ITEM

@Beatbox

Edited by Aereth

Well... that was quicker than expected, Beatbox expected for it to go just a little but longer than what it took, Beatbox smiled, Aereth was the real deal when it came to tailoring. However the only other person he could really compare him to is Ariel... and well, lets not compare him to her for the time being. Beatbox entered with a smile and stated "Why thank you Aereth, that was a little quicker than expected... but, at least you got the job done." he gave him a wink and took his items and equipped it. He looked down upon himself... it wasn't flashy, it more more like guard-like armor... he wore a cape, he felt like he was part of a attack squad or something. He giggled and waved goodbye to his friend and family member as he had done a good job making his new armor. 

@Aereth Thus Begins... Beatbox Act III ;)

Row walked into the shop and looked around. The shop did not have a lot of stock but it did have something. None of it was maxed out which meant they could become better. After waiting for the customers to leave, she walked up to the counter. "Hello sir. My name is Row and I would like to offer you a special promotion that you will like. My and my associates at Pwn and Pawn are offering to inspect and appraise your gear for free no strings attached." She smiled while picking up the Crow armor. "In return for this deal, we ask that you stop by sometime and get more of your products appraised. And if we managed to find something on your armors, we ask that you pass our name along when sell the gear." She placed the armor down an returned to the center of the counter. "So what do you say. Want to take part in our promotion?"

Edited by Row