[F4] The Wolfs Cloak [High Mentor Tailor][CLOSED]

After being informed of my item's completion i come back towards the shop with a smile on my face moving their as fast as i can. Being rather giddy and excited to get this item since it will be a huge help in trying to find materials when i am in need of them myself. Also would be rather helpful when trying to find or open chests during those times or after quests with people that i help. I stand in front of the building that is this players shop with a grin. However, i take a calming breathe and calmly walk into the shop and up into the counter. I see the cloak and the player and also his orange cursor. I take a calming breathe and smiles. Hello Hestia is here to pick up her order sir. I say politely and kindly as i take the item that i had ordered when you hand it over to me as i add it into my inventory for now to put to use later.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today Aereth was about to create an enhanced version of the set of armor he had given to his... Apprentice? Yeah. More or less... Anyways. He only used his best tier two materials for the armor so it would hide her identity as well as provide enough protection to survive a hit or two, without reducing freedom of movement for the female. 

Even though he pressed her on dodging every hit that would come her way, there was never any safety to say that she wouldn't get hit from time to time. And with a good set of armor she would be able to take just that.

Unbenannt.PNG

LINK to craft
Name: -

Profession: Tailor
ID: 93470
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: -
Description:

Critical Fail[+1 EXP]: 0
Fail [+1 EXP]: 0
Salvage [+2 EXP]: 1
Uncommon [+3 EXP]: 0
Rare [+5 EXP]: 1
Perfect [+8 EXP]: 1

Losses: 3 Materials

Gains: 5+2+8+3(Bonus) = 18 EXP

• 2 years later...

It has been a very long time since the last time Aereth stood at the crafting table. Many things had happened and now he finally had archieved his goal of taking revenge for the girl he loved. It was a miracle that he was even still alive, but somehow fate didn't seem to want to let him die just now. Somehow he felt empty now that he had no clear goal anymore, but for now helping Hidden would be the thing that would force him to push forward. For now he would need some new equipment in order to do so...

LINK to craft
Name: Silvercrest

Profession: Tailor
ID: 141269
Roll: 12
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancements: +27 MIT / +1 EVA / +1 Savvy
Description: Blue and silver full-body armor with hood and cape. The cape can be removed and attached to the users desire. It is designed to withstand hard hits from enemies, but is also very light, which grants the wielder a high freedom of movement.

image.png.635bfd835ebc1b61f6e91c45d4a65c41.png

Critical Fail[+1 EXP]: 0
Fail [+1 EXP]: 0
Salvage [+2 EXP]: 0
Uncommon [+3 EXP]: 0
Rare [+5 EXP]: 0
Perfect [+8 EXP]: 1

Losses: 1 T3 Material

Gains: 8+1(Bonus) = 9 EXP

Edited by Aereth