[F4] The Wolfs Cloak [High Mentor Tailor][CLOSED]

Aereth stood behind the counter and was re-organizing his shop as the door opened, and Beatbox entered the shop. "No problem at all, my friend. I hope the armor turned out as you imagined." He went over to a wardrobe, fetched Beat's armor and handed it over to him. When Beat left Aereth also waved him goodbye, and continued with cleaning and re-organizing.

Some time later a new potential customer entered the shop. The girl looked around and as she walked over to the counter, she introduced herself as Row. Then she offered him to get free inspections and appraisals from the Pwn and Pawn shop, in return for some advertisement for the merchant. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, young lady." he said with a slight bow. The way Row explained the deal to Aereth told him that both of them would benefit. And another thing was, that he would have a possible source of unique enhancements at his hands. Row then picked up the Crow armor and looked closely at it. "I'd say the deals sounds good. Both shops can benefit from such a cooperation. So, yes. We have a deal. I get free appraisals, and you and your associates get free advertisement in my shop." He rose his right hand for a handshake. "If you want you can take the two pieces I have here with you to appraise them. Maybe you can find something."

@Row

Spoiler

ID# 71793 results:
Craft: 3+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71792 results:
Craft: 4+1
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71791 results:
Craft: 3+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71790 results:
Craft: 4+1
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71789 results:
Craft: 6+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 71788 results:
Craft: 9+1
-1 T2-Material, +6 EXP, RARE ITEM

ID# 71787 results:
Craft: 2+1
-1 Material, +2 EXP

Edited by Aereth
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Row giggled after successfully making the deal. It was nice to see that this man was not stupid. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain. "Thank you, thank you. We will return these items in a timely manner. Here is my contact information if you make any more gear you wish to have looked at." She pressed a few buttons to store the two pieces of armor into her inventory and then send a friend request. Now that business was done, she gave a cute bow and left the shop never to return again. Well, she would return after Vargas finished working or locking these things. She had high hopes for him, but the dice gods would be the ultimate deciders. She also hope that this would not jinx him. No pressure right? She quickly left the shop not caring if he accepted her friend request. It was just business after all.

Rei collected the following

Name: Hardened Leather Armor
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: 3
ID: 71203
Roll: 10+1
Item Type: Light Armour
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 MIT
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants medium protection against attacks from enemies.

Name: Crow
Your Rank: 4
ID: 71304
Roll: 8+1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Savvy
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants minimum protection against attacks from enemies.

Vargas entered the shop that Row had told him about. He looked around for the player named Aereth before spotting him. Waving to him, Vargas walked up to the counter before opening up his menu. "Sorry, Row was apparently too busy to drop these back off to you," Vargas said after removing the two items from his inventory. "I was unable to find anything in Crow but the other," Vargas said pulling it up in front of the player, "I was able to find a Recovery stat inside." He gave both items back to the guy before closing his menu. Turning away to leave Vargas called back to Aereth, "Let me know if you want anything else appraised. It's not a hassle to do, though I can't promise the best of luck when appraising the gear." With that, Vargas exited the shop, leaving Aereth alone with his shop.

Name: Hardened Leather Armor
Your Rank: 3
ID: 71203
Roll: 10+1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 MIT, +1 Recovery
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants medium protection against attacks from enemies. Appraised by Pwn & Pawn

Name: Crow
Your Rank: 4
ID: 71304
Roll: 8+1
Quality: Uncommon (Locked)
Enhancements: +1 Savvy
Description: A strong and sturdy Leather armor that grants minimum protection against attacks from enemies. Appraised by Pwn & Pawn

Some days have passed since Aereth handed two of his not so perfect crafts to a girl named Row, in order to get them apprised by a partner of her. "I wonder how long it will take to get them back. And I wonder even more if, and what enhancements they have found on them..." he mused as he cleaned his shop rooms.

Just then the front door was opened and a blonde player entered the store. He interoduced himself as the said partner of Row, and execused himself for Row, since she seemed to be very busy in the last few days. Hearing that he found a recovery enhancement on the hardened leather armor made Aereth grin however. He took the armor, and inspected it. "Wow, I must really say that I'm impressed, my friend." then he smiled. "Belief me, you'll have lots of work to do in the next weeks to come, since we are partners now, I'll drop everything to you that could have something hidden in it." With that he took the two armors again and placed them in the "In Stock" section of his shop.

+Crow
+ Hardened Leather Armor

@Vargas

Dominion entered the fourth floor in order to continue exploring each floor. He had heard a great deal of a tradesman and craftsman, each of their own kind, that could get the job done. When he entered into a place called "The Wolfs Cloak", Dominion smiled. "Wonder how expensive this place is..." Dominion whispered to himself as he looked in. He noticed someone behind the counter, a man named Aereth from a while back. "May I have a custom order form? I need a new set of Armor, one that will allow me to be much more evasive in combat." Dominion filled out the form, then swiped open his Col. He made his transaction early to the Man and offered his thanks. "I hope we can meet again soon, for I may acquire many more of your trades, probably more often than not." Dominion proceeded to walk out of the cottage on the 4th floor.

Spoiler

Name: (Monkey King's Armor (light Armor))
Profession: Tailor
ID: (leave it like this)
Roll: (leave it like this)
Item Type: (Leather)
Tier: (1)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (Evasion 3)
Description:Monkey King's Armor

Payment Method: Col

-1700 Col to Aereth

Edited by Dominion

Beatbox had come across this store once more to get himself an outfit for a new sandwich shop that he wants to open in the near future, Beatbox walked in with a smile and said out to Aereth "Hey there Aereth, I need another order in. Its for a new cafe that I am going to open soon, hopin' to make some tasty sandwiches soon." he said with a chuckle "Here's the forum, hope that you'll get it done soon. I appreciate it. Also, I do not have any Tier 2 Materials at the moment, I hope col will fit the bill, OH. Yeah, and I need a plushie to give myself the motivation. Here's the Forum for that, and thanks again once more." he said as he placed the col on the counter with a smile, he stuck around and looked around in his store looking around liking the area that he's got around here, rather fancy to Beatbox's taste.

Spoiler

Name: Aer Waiter
Item Type: Light Armor - Outfit
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Crafting Die I (+1 CD)
Description: Link
Payment Method: 2000 Col

Spoiler

Name: Fox Plushie
Item Type: Plushy
Tier: 2
Enhancements: Crafting Attempt I (+1 Crafting Attempt)
Description: A plushy of a fox that is adorable af.
Payment Method: 2000 Col

-4000 Col

@Aereth

Aereth was looking at his newly apprised wares that he just recently fetched from his partner merchant Vargas. In most of them he had found an enhancement, but on the most important one, namely his tier two armor, the merchant had found the unique Flame Aura enhancement. This of course, was stored on the second floor for his private use, as soon as he reached tier two.

Suddenly a player, Aereth remembered saving his a*s with Domarus in the past, entered Aereth’s shop and asked him for a custom order which Aereth gave him immediately. “The prices vary, depending on what you want. But here’s a list.” Aereth told him, pointing on the price list. Dominion then filled out the form, payed early and left the shop again. “Same here. I’ll message you when I’m finished with your order

Some time later his friend and guild mate Beatbox visited him once again and told him that he needed some items for his new shop. “Wow that’s awesome Beat. I’ll be sure to drop by as soon as it is finished.” Aereth said with a smile and took the order with the Col. “Like last time, I’ll message you when I’m done with your pieces.

ID# 72720 results:
Craft: 4+1, Good Item
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 72719 results:
Craft: 5+1, Good Item
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 72718 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 72717 results:
Craft: 9+1, Rare Item
-1 Material, +6 EXP

ID# 72716 results:
Craft: 8+1, Uncommon Item
-1 Material, +4 EXP

ID# 72715 results:
-1 T2-Material, +3 EXP

ID# 71787 results:
-1 Material, +6 EXP

+5700 Col

Edited by Aereth

Some days passed since he stood the last time behind his crafting table. He took the last couple of days off, since it was Christmas. 

But now it was time to work again. The steaming cup of hot chocolate was standing on the right spot and Aereth was ready to work. Today he needed to get some things for Beatbox and Dominion finished, since they were waiting since before Christmas for their stuff.

Some time later, Aereth finally finished the two of the three pieces for his customers. The first thing he finished was the leather coat for Dominion with the three loot die enhancements on it, and the second thing was Beat's Waiter uniform. Aereth quite liked the simple but timeless design of the uniform. He would definitely visit his shop frequently, for some good food, as well as consumeables for battles.

Aereth had reached the limit of his daily crafts, and went back upstairs to fetch himself something to eat.

ID# 72890 results:
Craft: 12+1, Perfect Item
-1 Material, +9 EXP

ID# 72889 results:
Craft: 1+1, 
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 72888 results:
Craft: 2+1, 
-1 Material, +2 EXP

ID# 72887 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 72886 results:
-1 Material, +6 EXP

ID# 72885 results:
Craft: 7+1, Uncommon Item
-1 T2-Material, +4 EXP

ID# 71884 results:
Craft: 11+1, Perfect Item
-1 Material, +9 EXP

Edited by Aereth

Today Aereth needed to finish the second order his friend Beatbox gave him. A plushie that grants the owner an additional crafting attempt per day. Very useful if you want to run a successful business. Beat wanted the plushie to look like a fox. Aereth had seen Beat's familiar on multiple occasions, and thus would be able to reconstruct it with no problems.

Aereth just as every day, had made himself a large cup of hot chocolate, and went down the stairs to his crafting table. Aereth rested the cup on the place where he left it every day, and started his crafting for today.

Even though it was the first plushie Aereth ever tried to create, it took him little to no effort to complete the fox like plushie in a couple of minutes. Smiling at the plushie, Aereth took a sip from his hot chocolate, and left the crafting table for today.

ID# 73234 results:
-1 Material, +4 EXP

ID# 73233 results:
Craft: 3+1, Good Item
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 73232 results:
Craft: 3+1, Good Item
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 73231 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 73230 results:
-1 Material, +9 EXP

ID# 73229 results:
-1 T2-Material, +4 EXP

ID# 73228 results:
-1 Material, +3 EXP

ID# 73227 results:
-1 Material, +9 EXP

Edited by Aereth

"Yo Aereth! I heard you got the item done, I'll gladly take it and leave you alone for the evening. Thanks for the help, man!" He'd walk into the shop with this announcement to see that his item had already been made and ready for pickup. Once he scooped the item off of the area where the customers would claim their made items, he would wave the tailor off to let him do whatever he needed to do. There were a couple good ones after all, he just needed to go to the one that seemed to be closest to him at the time. Well, that and quality. There were plenty more on the one, but this one seemed to have the better reviews, so he chose this. The time it took was not that bad, and so he wold leave the col that he owed with the player who had made the items and would then be on his own merry way.

-1,700 Col

+1 Hecta's Bliss Coat

Dominion came in several days after having ordered light armor from Aereth. He had been in need of better equipment for quite a few days now, so he hadn't been out much. One of the times he had been out, however, Dominion had thought he had seen Aereth at an event boss thing that Dominion found himself in. Even so, the only reason Dominion came back was to see if the item was still being made or if it was completed. Dominion entered the store and was walking up to the counter when noticed a some armor ready to be picked up. The Armor was exactly as he had requested, but he didn't know for sure if it was his. Dominion double checked with Aereth to make certain that the armor was in fact his, thanked him, and put the armor in his inventory as he walked out of the store. 

+Monkey King's Armor

Beatbox had totally forgotten his order a while back and he thought "Better late than never?" and he went to go grab his items, however as he got there it was he wasn't around but he sees the order in front of him, so being polite Beatbox had left him a message saying that he had picked up the items and nothing had gotten stolen. Beatbox had placed the items into his inventory and started to head on his merry way, he was excited to be making sandwiches and he was very very happy to have these orders in. He had remembered that Sey had left tier 2 materials back when he still had his previous store but he will continue to make amazing sandwiches in his new location, however he feels as though he will be mostly selling one item... that is more than likely being the alcoholic ones, but still selling none the less. He was happy with how things were going at the moment.

+Aer Waiter

+Fox Plushie

• 5 weeks later...

It has been a while since Aereth was sitting behind his crafting table. But today everything needed to go fast. He needed to craft to exact same dresses for the two girls that were now living with him. Just some minutes ago, he received a message from the DPS paladin of his guild that ordered him to attend to valentines day event. Of course, Aereth wasn't pleased at all with that order and even considered just to refuse coming, but somehow Yui made him promise that he would go there with her and Yua. But before that the two of them needed some dresses, and he needed a tuxedo for the event.

With a sigh, he sat down behind his crafting table and started to work on the clothes. Fortunately he had done some basic crafts a while ago that he just needed to edit to get the dresses and the tuxedo done.

It took him about 15 minutes each to finish the dresses and about 10 minutes to finish the suit. "Hey @Yui, @Yua! Your dresses are ready." he called out to them.

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Angel Wing
ID: 73233
Roll: 3+1
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Vanity
Description: LINK to picture
Payment Method: Gifted to @Yui

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Angel Wing
ID: 73232
Roll: 3+1
Payment Method: Gifted to @Yua

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Black Suit
ID: 73231
Roll: 5+1
Payment Method: Belongs to Aereth

Edited by Aereth
  • 2 weeks later...

Hidden stepped into the shop, cloaked once again by her normal cloak. She did not like to adorn Shadow's Cover, so she needed to get a new one really quick. She had messaged a tailor, and he told her to come right on in. She looked around. The place was pretty nice, but she had to get business done. She stepped to the counter without a word. This man had an orange marker that seemed to scream at her as she closed in. The color of the crystal looked pretty though and she focused in on the tailor's face. She placed a slip on the counter and slid it to his side. She nodded and sent the man his desired col. It was awfully pricey, but she would never have to buy one of these again. It was not a fair price, but it was fine enough to pay for one time. She turned away to wait for a few seconds allowing the man space to work. It would probably take quite a bit of focus. It was almost the process of weaving shadows together the way she wanted it done. 'At least the deed will be done' 

<<Shadow's Mist>>

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Mist

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: ???

Roll: ???

Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: One

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Evasion

Description: One Piece of the Shadow set. It is a pure long black cloak. It allows the user to become one with their shadow, making them much harder hit. Wearing this makes the user hard to see and the form often wavers as if a mist. 

Post Link:  

Just some minutes ago, a player messaged him and asked if he was able to craft something for her. She just needed a tier one piece and so Aereth told her to come here and place an order. Said player was now standing in his shop gazing at his orange cursor. She didn't say anything to him, but she placed a slip on the counter with the desired armor. He then received his Col and started to work on the armor. Yes his goods weren't cheap, but the quality and the crafting speed was unmatched. At the moment he was most probably the best active tailor in whole Aincrad. And he hand't as many customers as a cook or an alchemist where the players would come regularly. Most of Aereth's customers would only come again if they reached a new tier which didn't happen that often since the game started. 

After some minutes he had finished the piece for Hidden and placed it on the pickup counter of his shop.

To: @Hidden

Subject: Armor

Hey there I've already finished your armor. You can pick it up at anytime you like

Best regards,
Aereth

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG.a982a64e4c29fecd9986ab25a8412629.PNG

ID# 77342 results:
Craft: 11+1, Perfect Item

ID# 77341 results:

ID# 77339 results:

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Shadow's Mist
ID: 77342
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Armor

Enhancements: +3EVA
Description: One Piece of the Shadow set. It is a pure long black cloak. It allows the user to become one with their shadow, making them much harder hit. Wearing this makes the user hard to see and the form often wavers as if a mist. 
Payment Method: Co

-5 T1-Material, +17 EXP

She stepped forward as she received a message from the man. Why he did not just call for her she did not know. She smiled inside her hood as she looked at its work. She held it within her hands, admiring the lightness of the fabric, and how it almost seemed to blend into the shadow she as casting. She brought it into her inventory, and sent the man his... rather large amount of col that he needed. He really was the only tailor working, so he could practically charge any price needed. She turned to move out, not giving the man another look. She had things to do. She needed to go and see if she could find a good Artisan. She just needed two more items now. She turned away from the shop, leaving it behind. She probably would never see it again, and she really hoped inside she would not have to. She liked making money, not spending it on other items. 'Where to next wonder. There are probably some quests I could easily, or maybe I could do one with Sey. 

-1700 COL
+Shadow's Mist

As good as <<Stalker's Cloak>> has been to Soredell since he first acquired it, he needed an upgrade if he was going to stay ahead of the game and get him some better armour. Plus, better armour would really assist Soredell in combat. He needed something that would not only help him actually dodge attacks directed at him, but also be able to take a hit or two. With that, he made his way to @Aereth's store, The Wolf's Cloak. The store itself looks nice enough. Soredell makes his way up to the counter with a custom order form in hand, before arriving at the counter and placing the order on the counter so that the contents of the order were visible. "Hey, I'm Soredell. I'm here to place an order for some custom armour for myself. A Tier 1 Perfect light armour with some enhancements should do, the specifics are on the form here. I'm able to pay by Col if that's fine with you." he says, waiting for his response.

Spoiler

Name: <<Sicarius Vesti>>
ID: ???
Roll: ???
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: T1
Enhancements: 2 Slots: Evasion (-2 MD); 1 Slot Damage Mitigation (-9 Damage Mitigation)
Description: A light cloth-like armour with light armour concealed in the cloths, with a hood to cover the wearer's head. It's light weight along with the addition of light armour hidden underneath the cloth that makes up this armour gives the perfect balance of protection from attacks along with the capability to dodge incoming attacks. The armour itself is dark grey mainly, with the top part and the hood a dark beige in colour. The armour in question
Payment Method: Col - 1700

It has been some days since the last customer entered Aereth's shop, and he has been more or less idle ever since. He had everything he needed and wouldn't need to craft something for himself in the near future. With him recently reaching level 30, tier 3 still seemed so far away. Suddenly the sound of the front door opening brought his thoughts back to the real... virtual world. A man with grey/white hair walked in and filled out an order form for a light armor with some fancy enhancements. "Hello Soredell. Nice to meet you. Just let me look what you need." Aereth read over the order form and a small grin crept over his face. "Standard evasion armor with some mitigation." he thought. "Col is fine by me. And this shouldn't take me very long. You can even stay here and wait until I'm done with it." Aereth said to the man and went upstairs to start the crafting.

A couple of minutes later he cam back with the desired armor in his hands and handed it over to Soredell. "Here you are. I hope it turned out as you expected."

OOC: @Soredell as soon as it gets approved you can post to pick it up.

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG.761657d3474fb2682319c6a7ece80562.PNG

ID# 77872 results:

ID# 77871 results:

+18 EXP, -3 Materials

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: <<Sicarius Vesti>>
ID: 77872
Roll: 12+1
Item Type: Light Armour
Tier: T1
Enhancements: 2 EVA, 1 MIT
Description: A light cloth-like armour with light armour concealed in the cloths, with a hood to cover the wearer's head. It's light weight along with the addition of light armour hidden underneath the cloth that makes up this armour gives the perfect balance of protection from attacks along with the capability to dodge incoming attacks. The armour itself is dark grey mainly, with the top part and the hood a dark beige in colour. The armour in question
Payment Method: Col - 1700

Two orders.  Domarus had received two orders recently:  One from Hidden, one of the potential generals, and one from another player he had yet to see.  Two orders and he had no materials whatsoever to work with.  That was why he was here.  Aereth was his scout and he could provide him with materials.  Domarus had the col to give so he walked into his ally's shop and made his way to the counter.  Rhozarth spotted Aereth's wolf and nodded to it.  However the nod would appear to the wolf that the flaming dragon felt itself superior to it.  It tended to feel superior to all others besides Domarus.  Dressed in his dragon bone armor, as he always was when outside his bedroom, he placed the proper col on the counter.  
     "Unfortunately I must purchase materials my friend.  I hope this will suffice."  

4,800 col sent to @Aereth  Received 12 Materials

Edited by Domarus