[F4] The Wolfs Cloak [High Mentor Tailor][CLOSED]

"Ok, sounds good." Soredell says with a nod as he waits for Aereth to finish with his new armour. While he waits, he aimlessly paces around the store, more or less eyeing the various wares that are available on display. It all looked pretty nice and standard. It was definitely a nice looking store, somewhere he could see himself coming to again at a later time when the time came once again for an upgrade to his armour. His pacing around is brought to an end with Aereth coming back into the store once again, this time however with his newly order armour <<Sicarius Vesti>> in hand, walking up to the counter, he accepts his armour with a nod, before opening up his inventory and sending the appropriate amount of Col to Aereth for his services. "Thank you Aereth. This will definitely be put to good use. Hope you enjoy your day." he says, leaving the store. Once outside, he opens up his inventory once again, this time now swapping out <<Stalker's Cloak>> for <<Sicarius Vesti>>. His old armour disappeared in a flurry of pixels, only to be replaced by his newer armour. With that, he headed off to his next destination.

Recieved <<Sicarius Vesti>>
Gave 1700 Col

Edited by Soredell
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seemed like Aereth's shop got quite popular over the time. If the orders would be getting in as fast as they were right now, he would need to head out for some material gathering pretty soon. Just when Soredell left his shop, Aereth got a message from an unknown player, requesting a special item that would help her scouting out floors, finding materials or sub dungeons. He immediately went upstairs and started to work on the special piece.

A couple of minutes later he was done. In front of him was a neat looking choker with a small silver bell attached to it. He had used his best lace to create the simple but very pretty looking item. Aereth then opened up his menu and sent a message to @Vale that her item was done. For now he placed it into the pickup cupoard and took a nap on the sofa.

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG.39c102ed3b3d1c3cf58f2dfe9e4f4784.PNG

ID# 78104 results:
Craft: 11+1, Perfect Item

ID# 7102 results:
Craft: 10+1, Rare Item

+18 EXP, -3 T1-Materials

@Vale OOC: you can grab it and pay as soon as it gets approved.

LINK to craft
Name: Purrkitty Bell
Profession: Tailor
ID: 78104
Roll: 11+1
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A black choker made out of beautiful lace with a small silver bell attached to it. 
Payment Method: Col/Mats

Aereth just woke up today and as soon as he opened his menu for the first time today, a notification popped up in front of him. It seemed like there was another event coming up. He read through the message and noticed that at the end there was a special attachment. To be precise it was a plan on how to craft a special cape only for this particular event. "Well it wouldn't be bad if I brought some of them with me to the event..." he thought and made his way downstairs to the crafting table. Fortunately he had some some things ready for the items from previous crafting session, so he just had to edit them and give them a finish.

About twenty minutes later he had successfully crafted four of these special capes that granted the wearer more hate for each action they were doing while in the boss fight. Aereth smiled and closed the crafting menu, finally going upstairs again in order to prepare breakfast. 

LINK to craft
Name: Imperial Toreador's Cape
ID: 77339
Roll: 7+1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +2 Hate/Action
Description A wearable cape that does NOT take up an equipment slot. If worn by the member of a guild it will be in the guild's colors with the guild's emblem upon it. If not worn by a guild member any bright color will do. The wearers of these capes will automatically generate +2 Hate Per Post against their currently targeted mob. Requires an Uncommon, or higher, craft to create. Becomes a VANITY ITEM after the event is over.

LINK to craft
ID: 77341
Roll: 8+1
Description A wearable cape that does NOT take up an equipment slot. If worn by the member of a guild it will be in the guild's colors with the guild's emblem upon it. If not worn by a guild member any bright color will do. The wearers of these capes will automatically generate +2 Hate Per Post against their currently targeted mob. Requires an Uncommon, or higher, craft to create. Becomes a VANITY ITEM after the event is over.

LINK to craft
ID: 77871
Roll: 8+1

LINK to craft
ID: 78102
Roll: 10+1
Quality: Rare

Reading through the information for the upcoming event, Shield began to do his research. He knew there had to be tailors around, but for the life of him, if he knew one, he wasn't aware. He had never needed tailoring done, but he was sure his research would turn up something.

"Let's see," he said to himself as he combed through the in game shop registry. "If I search for the members of the Celestial Ascendants, that's likely my best bet. I suppose any was is as good as another, so let's go alphabetical. Aeret-"

He paused, having seemingly found a tailor on his first try.

"...huh. Well, to Aereth's I go!"

Taking a moment to close up his own shop, he booked it over to the teleport plaza and the fourth floor. It took him a few minutes of asking around, but he soon found himself stepping through the door of the shop he had been seeking.

"It's a good thing running in SAO doesn't wear you out, or I'd be puffing and panting like crazy right now," he sighed to himself, taking a moment to compose himself and straighten up before stepping over to the shop keep. "Good to see you again, @Aereth. I don't suppose you've made any of the capes for the upcoming bull fight, have you?"

Edited by Shield

Just when Aereth finished the capes, he opened up his menu and wanted to write out a message to his guildmates, so that they could pick up some of the capes for free. When he selected the message button, his shop door opened and @Shield walked in, greeting Aereth and asking for the capes. Aereth couldn't help but chuckle and turned his full attention to the man. "Hey Shield. It seems you can read minds my friend. Cause I just wanted to send out a message to all Celestial Ascendants telling them to pick up some capes for free if the want some." He then walked over to the cupboard where he stored the capes temporarily, took one out and handed it over to Shiled. "Here you go buddy. Hope it helps in the upcoming boss fight. And maybe we get to be in the same group. Who knows?" he said with small chuckle.

[+  Imperial Toreador's Cape]

Shield nodded, graciously accepting the item. He tried it on, equipping it through his menu. With a whirl of fabric, a deep crimson cape appeared on his frame, billowing slightly as the item settled into place.

"Very nice work," he praised, examining it as best he could while it was still on his back.

Out of his view, emblazoned on the back was the radiant sun of the Celestial Ascendants proudly displaying his guild affiliation. He gave a nod of approval before turning back to Aereth.

"Well, if we are partnered again, I'll get the chance to earn the cape," he said to the tailor. "Thank you. I should get back to my own shop. I can imagine people are going to want their teleport crystals."

With a swish of his cape, Shield turned and made his way out of the building, hurrying off to his own shop which he hoped would not have a substantial line in his absence.

Vale had received a message from her new found tailor friend, telling her that her kitty Necklace had been completed. Thanks to the man and his generous donation to her, she was able to return it in kind. She pulled out the five materials, four of which this same man helped her acquire. She felt bad returning the gift he had given her, but she really wanted this Cat Bell. She took a deep breath and pushed open the door to his shop to see him sitting about working on his Profession. Vale smiled at him sweetly as she approached and put the five materials on the table, "I appreciate everything. And here is an extra material for me technically returning your gift for the Kitty Bell.* She beamed her pearly whites at him as she grabbed the choker from the table top. She stretched her upperbody forward as she worked to put the collar around her neck daintifully with the razor sharp claws she had always kept equipped. After it was completely equipped she looked back down at him again, "Thank you so much." She winked and strutted out of the building.

It had to be floor four, had to be. Mestophales was shivering from head to toe. She was not a siberian tiger or anything, she was a jungle cat where the humidity and weather were high. Floor four was a tundra and a snow wasteland to the female cat-girl as she moved through the thick blankets of snow. Her bare feet feeling the frigid icy ness of the floor as she moved towards the building she was looking for. She rolled her eyes and hurried on inside. The only reason she was here was because of a name drop of another player, Tailors were in high demand especially for something she wanted to be made. 

Now that she was inside though, she felt warmer thanks to the lively looking place. Mestophales dropped her hands from her shoulders and gave her body a quick shiver as the warmth radiated around her, "OK then. Now to find the guy that owns this place." She moved through the store to the front seeking parchment with what she needed to be ordered.

"Hello," she said as her tail flicked back and forth in a random pattern. Ears twitched as she smiled and filled out the document for him. When things looked to be in order for her, the woman sent him the small note to the details of her order, "You mind if I browse your store while I wait? I really don't like this cold floor and coming back here less often would be ideal. Also, do you have any skimpy outfits?" she asked with a raised brow. 

Name: Tigress Armor
ID: LEAVE BLANK
Roll: LEAVE BLANK
Item Type: Leather Armor
Quality: Purrfect
Enhancements: 2 Dmg Mit, 1 Savvy
Description: Tiger striped accented fur along the main body and leg warmers patched with an underlayer of leather to dampen physical attacks. Mostly used for ease of movement and looking like a Jungle Queen of the Cats.
Payment Method: 5 Materials as per requested from PM. :D

Atzo walked into the tailors shop. With his new guild he was going to be visiting her frequently he assumed. He already had a large shopping list and he didn’t even know what everyone wanted yet. Walking up to the counter he noted the mam standing behind it. Atzo made no attempt to hide his flustered expression. “Hey I have a moderate order now and will probably be back soon with another” He said to the store clerk before relaying his order. Looking at the price he thought it was reasonable enough so he pulls out stacks of col equaling 1900 pieces and looked at the man. I need these as soon as possible. Preferably before the floor three boss raid. Shoot me a message when they are done, I will be here quickly after I receive it.” He turned and walked quickly out of the shop, he was defiantly being very forward with the clerk but he had to with how little time he had.

1st item

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of the Pearl Raven
Profession: Tailor
ID: LEAVE BLANK
Roll: LEAVE BLANK
Item Type: cloak
Quality: Good/Vanity
Enhancements: n/a
Description: This Cloak seems to be made of one solid Pearl. It shimmers as though it were a solid stone but moves as a expertly designed Cloak. The wearer gains the aspect of a white raven, gaining incoporeal white raven wings that sprout out of the back of the Cloak. While the wearer can manipulate these wings, they cannot allow them to fly. The Cloak also has the emblem of The Emerald Harbingers encompassing the back of the Cloak, making it seem like the wings come out of the inside of the emblem
Payment Method: For now, only Col is accepted

2nd Item

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: The Coat of the Changing Tide
Item Type: Leather Coat
Quality: vanity
Enhancements: N/a
Description: A leather jacket that is a velvety emerald green, it shimmers in the light as if it were laced with real emeralds, different lines of color can appear seeming to snake throughout the jacket. The wearer takes on any aspect they choose, demon, animal, angel. Though while neutral, it gives the wearer the aspect of a wolf. Wolf ears will appear on the wearers head and the wearer will have canine fangs in place of their teeth. The colors running through the jacket directly parallel the mood of the wearer and the intensity of that mood. On the upper left pocket of the jacket the Emerald Harbingers Emblem is clearly shown

3rd Item

Spoiler

LINK to craft

Name: The Faces of the Damned 

Item Type: light Armour 

Enhancements: 3 Eva

Description: This dark black leather armour appears to be that of a never ending void. The Emerald Harbingers Emblem the only white thing that can be seen and it is shown brightly. The armour is able to case fear and anxiety onto all who look into it. If the wearer becomes mad, enraged, sad or most other negative emotions as long as there is an amount of extremity to the emotions, onlookers can see what appears to be a demonic face attempting to push it's way out of the void. The face is different for every emotion and they don't last for more than 30 seconds

-1900 col

@Aereth

Edited by Atzo

Making money seemed to be no problem at all for Aereth lately. New customers visited his shop almost every day and he was working as much as he could in order to finish all the requests. At first a woman with a tail and cat ears entred his shop and ordered a special outfit that should help her in combat. To the question, if Aereth would also make skimpy outfits, he had to chuckle. "I have none of them in stock, but I can make you anything you want, dear. And you can stay as long as you like. I'll go and see if I can craft your.."

He got interrupted by another new customer that entered his shop with a rather big order. Aereth looked over the order and nodded to the man. "At your service, my friend. I'll start working on them momentarily." he said and made his way upstairs to his crafting table.

Twenty minutes later he had finished the two vanity pieces the redhead ordered, but unfortunately wasn't able to craft one of the more complex things the two players had ordered...

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG

+28 EXP, -8 T1-Materials

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of the Pearl Raven
ID: 78948
Roll: 7
Item Type: Cloak
Enhancements: n/a
Description: This Cloak seems to be made of one solid Pearl. It shimmers as though it were a solid stone but moves as a expertly designed Cloak. The wearer gains the aspect of a white raven, gaining incoporeal white raven wings that sprout out of the back of the Cloak. While the wearer can manipulate these wings, they cannot allow them to fly. The Cloak also has the emblem of The Emerald Harbingers encompassing the back of the Cloak, making it seem like the wings come out of the inside of the emblem

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: The Coat of the Changing Tide
ID: 78947
Roll: 6
Item Type: Leather Coat
Quality: vanity
Description: A leather jacket that is a velvety emerald green, it shimmers in the light as if it were laced with real emeralds, different lines of color can appear seeming to snake throughout the jacket. The wearer takes on any aspect they choose, demon, animal, angel. Though while neutral, it gives the wearer the aspect of a wolf. Wolf ears will appear on the wearers head and the wearer will have canine fangs in place of their teeth. The colors running through the jacket directly parallel the mood of the wearer and the intensity of that mood. On the upper left pocket of the jacket the Emerald Harbingers Emblem is clearly shown

Atzo walked back into the shop. Two out of his first three orders were ready but that was fine. “Thank you very much for your service. I understand that the third item will take longer so don't worry about it. Just send me a message when it is ready.”  He equipped the Cloak of the Changing Tide. It fit him perfectly. He could feel the adjustments to his appearance, The fangs felt so natural, so much better than his own teeth, the ears were a fantastic touch as well, Now all he had to do was take the second cloak to Aoda. He was still unsure of what the others wanted but he was sure that he would learn soon enough. It was a good start however. He watched as the small strands of color swirled around the cloak as if it were alive and reacting to its environment. 

+ The Cloak of Changing Tides

+ The Cloak of the Pearl Raven

After a short break, Aereth continued to work on the two perfect pieces the players ordered yesterday. One was almost finished and the second one needed some more work to be complete. Aereth scrolled through the crafting menu, searching for the right materials in order to get the right enhancements on the pieces. 

A couple of minutes later, and the two pieces were finished. He just needed to add a description and send out the message that he was done with the armors. He looked at them a couple of moments before he finally picked them up and brought them down to the show rooms. Walking over to @Miss_Mestophales he handed her the armor and told her. "I hope it turned out as you imagined." After that he opened his message box and wrote a message to @Atzo, telling him that he could pick up the last piece of his order.

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG

EXP: +43
Materials: -8

@Atzo @Miss_Mestophales: as soon as the pieces are approved you can grab them.

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Tigress Armor
ID: 78999
Enhancements: 2 Dmg Mit, 1 Savvy
Description: Tiger striped accented fur along the main body and leg warmers patched with an underlayer of leather to dampen physical attacks. Mostly used for ease of movement and looking like a Jungle Queen of the Cats.
Payment Method: Materials

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: The Faces of the Damned 
ID: 78992
Enhancements: 3 EVA
Description: This dark black leather armour appears to be that of a never ending void. The Emerald Harbingers Emblem the only white thing that can be seen and it is shown brightly. The armour is able to case fear and anxiety onto all who look into it. If the wearer becomes mad, enraged, sad or most other negative emotions as long as there is an amount of extremity to the emotions, onlookers can see what appears to be a demonic face attempting to push it's way out of the void. The face is different for every emotion and they don't last for more than 30 seconds
Payment Method: Col

Atzo had finally done it. He knew what everyone in the High Council wanted for their uniforms. Walking back into The Wolf’s Cloak he walked up to the shop keeper. “I received your message.” He said as he accepted The Faces of the Damned. Equipping it he could feel the power that it had, it made him happy to feel that. He looked back at Aereth “I have a few more orders for you if you don't mind. It should be all for now, but then again with how quickly my guild is gaining members that can never be certain.” he smiled slyly and gave a chuckle. “Maybe you will be interested in joining me one day. But, anyways thank you for your services I will make sure to recommend you to others who are in search for a Tailor. You have a quick turn around as well, I appreciate that.”
@Aereth

Ordered

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of the Sapphire Doe
Description: This Sapphire cloak shimmers like the gemstone, It seems to glow dimmly in the moonlight, as if to enhase the moonlight. The cloak moves as a fluid silk piece of fabric but always lookes to be made of solid Sapphire.  The wearer of the cloak gaines the aspect of a Doe. Granting the weared Doe ears and shifts their iris to black to match the pupils of a deer. The wearer also finds themself more agile outside of combat. They seem to be able to jump much higher, more easilly preform tricks of accrobatics, and have quicker reflexes. They find that they are more graceful in every movement as well. The Emerald Harbinger's Emblem is shown prominatly on the left breast area of the cloak.

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of Foxes Cunning
Item Type: Cloak
Quality: Good/Vanity
Enhancements: N/a
Description: This fire read cloak gives the apperance of a red fox's fer. The wearer gaines the ability to increase their cunning, and lie more easilly. The wearer also gains the following aspects of a fox. Fox Tail, Wiskers, Fox ears. The Symbol of the Emerald Harbingers is shown clearly on the left breast area of the cloak.
Payment Method: Col

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of the Ruby Dragon
Enhancements:N/A
Description: This ruby cloak has the apperance of scales, each scale seems to be a different ruby though they are all connected. In light it shimmers as if there is fire inside each individual scale though it is not blinding. The wearer gains the aspect of the dragon, giving the wearer ruby red dragon scales, a dragon's tail, dragon teath and dragon like claws. (Cannot be used for combat) The weared gains an inimidating aura that can be used to strike fear into those which the weared chooses to target.

Picked Up

Spoiler

Name: The Faces of the Damned 
ID: 78992
Enhancements: 3 EVA
Description: This dark black leather armour appears to be that of a never ending void. The Emerald Harbingers Emblem the only white thing that can be seen and it is shown brightly. The armour is able to case fear and anxiety onto all who look into it. If the wearer becomes mad, enraged, sad or most other negative emotions as long as there is an amount of extremity to the emotions, onlookers can see what appears to be a demonic face attempting to push it's way out of the void. The face is different for every emotion and they don't last for more than 30 seconds

- 300 Col

Mestophales pulled the fabric to her bosom and gave it a whiff. Her tail moved in random patterns as she looked the outfit over and pawed her hand over the soft fur of the leg and arm warmers. Oh yes, this was going to be one fantastic looking armor for her. She smiled at Aereth, wrapping her long slender arms over him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek, "Yes. This is purrfect. Thank you for these. Now I will be a little more hardier during combat. When I feel like doing such things. Thanks again, Sexy. I'll be dropping by soon to pick up some more exotic stuff. Should you need anything from me, feel free to send me a message anytime." With her hand in the air and the other wrapped around the armor, she headed for the door and moved with the swiftness of the wind to get out of that blasted cold weather! 

+1 Tigress Armor 

Traded over: -5 [T1] Materials 

Aereth rose an eyebrow at the comment from Miss_Mestophales about how she will drop by in the future to pick up some more exotic stuff. "Thanks for coming, and just let me know when you need something in the future." he said, choosing to keep his cool, and headed back up to his crafting table. after recent events, he came to the conclusion that he needed to change up his equipment. After almost dying in the Rovian Wars event, he choose to throw his Nightingale armor into the bucket and start to work on sturdier types of armor.

His current Goldcrest armor was nearly perfect. It gave him enough freedom of movement in addition to being quite sturdy. It even had a unique enhancement on it, but his arms were kinda unprotected, so he decided to make some arm guards out of leather in order to get some more protection for his arms. After a couple of minutes he was finished and looked at his new equipment with a smile on his face.

Spoiler

Unbenannt.PNG

+13EXP, -2 T1-Materials, -1 T2-Material

LINK to craft
Name: Crow
ID: 79054
Roll: 12+1
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 2 EVA, 1 MIT
Description: Some basic black leather arm guards that help the wearer to endure hits better.

Domarus walked into Aereth's shop again, once more in need of materials.  Soredell's item was still uncrafted yet and he had lent him an item until the ordered item was finally crafted.  Not only that but another player entered his shop not too long ago and thus he needed to work hard to get two perfects.  If he was unsuccessful then this would be a very large problem.  Domarus opened the door to his scout general's shop, wearing his dragon bone armor.  He scanned the area for any players who were possibly in the vicinity before making his way to Aereth's counter, Rhozarth on his shoulder.  He discussed with Aereth his need and prices and then they made a transaction.  Domarus sent five thousand col in return for twenty two tier one materials and two tier two materials.  With the transaction made he turned and made his way out the door and back to his shop.  Domarus had the materials.  Now all he needed was luck on his side.

-5,000 col  +22 T1 MAT  +2 T2 MAT

The beginning of a new era was bestowed upon him, after the encounter of a female player he had run into, she had convinced him to be the star that everyone needs while in this death game. He knew that he shouldn't strive to make himself happy anymore and stop being so power hungry and make everyone around him more happy and entertained as time had passed in this death game. He had taken a deep breath, as he looked at the sheathed Sharpened Stardom "the Rebirth" as his old sword had been lost while fighting against the Laughing Coffin. He took one more deep breath, he was lucky to still be alive... he's extremely grateful for the female to show him the errors of his current ways... he needed to go back to what he did best... and that was to be the star that everyone had needed. This being said, he went to Aereth's store to pick up new pieces of armor along with his new look "Good evening Aereth, how's it been? I am here to order custom, here are my orders."

@Aereth

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Stardrive Galaxy
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: Mitigation [+18 MIT] / Mitigation [+18 MIT] / Evasion [+1 EVA]
Description: A classy, yet flashy outfit perfect.
Payment Method: Col = 2000

Spoiler

LINK to craft
Name: Stardrive Air
Quality: Good/Vanity - Uncommon - Rare - Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion [+1 EVA] / Evasion [+1 EVA] / Mitigation [+18 MIT]
Description: A white under armor that looks more of casual clothing under a suit.

Another day another craft. Business was going reeeally well in the last couple of days, and Aereths business luck, didn't seem to die down. At first, Domarus dropped by and took some materials for crafting purposes with him, while leaving a sh*tton of money for the tailor. "Pleasure making business with you Dom." he told the man and continued to move around some stuff in his shop.

After that, Beatbox entered the wolfs cloak and ordered another two pieces of light armor. "Pretty good. thank you. Hope everything's alright on your end as well." he answered, while going over the order of his friend. "I'll get them done in no time buddy." He then went upstairs to his crafting table, and started to craft the two armor pieces for his friend. At the end of the day he was finished and wrote a message to @Beatbox saying that he could pick up his armor as soon as he likes.

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of the Sapphire Doe
ID: 78942
Roll: 4+1
Description: This Sapphire cloak shimmers like the gemstone, It seems to glow dimmly in the moonlight, as if to enhase the moonlight. The cloak moves as a fluid silk piece of fabric but always lookes to be made of solid Sapphire.  The wearer of the cloak gaines the aspect of a Doe. Granting the weared Doe ears and shifts their iris to black to match the pupils of a deer. The wearer also finds themself more agile outside of combat. They seem to be able to jump much higher, more easilly preform tricks of accrobatics, and have quicker reflexes. They find that they are more graceful in every movement as well. The Emerald Harbinger's Emblem is shown prominatly on the left breast area of the cloak.

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of Foxes Cunning
ID: 78995
Roll: 5+1
Enhancements: N/a
Description: This fire read cloak gives the apperance of a red fox's fer. The wearer gaines the ability to increase their cunning, and lie more easilly. The wearer also gains the following aspects of a fox. Fox Tail, Wiskers, Fox ears. The Symbol of the Emerald Harbingers is shown clearly on the left breast area of the cloak.

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: The Cloak of the Ruby Dragon
ID: 78945
Roll: 4+1
Enhancements:N/A
Description: This ruby cloak has the apperance of scales, each scale seems to be a different ruby though they are all connected. In light it shimmers as if there is fire inside each individual scale though it is not blinding. The wearer gains the aspect of the dragon, giving the wearer ruby red dragon scales, a dragon's tail, dragon teath and dragon like claws. (Cannot be used for combat) The weared gains an inimidating aura that can be used to strike fear into those which the weared chooses to target.

@Atzo your stuff is ready for pickup

Crafted:

Spoiler

1Unbenannt.PNGUnbenannt.PNG

-2 T2-Materials, -5 T1-Materials
+43 EXP

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: Stardrive Galaxy
ID: 79709
Roll: 12+1
Enhancements: Mitigation [+18 MIT] / Mitigation [+18 MIT] / Evasion [+1 EVA]
Description: A classy, yet flashy outfit perfect.

Hide contents

LINK to craft
Name: Stardrive Air
ID: 79707
Quality: Good/Vanity - Uncommon - Rare - Perfect
Enhancements: Evasion [+1 EVA] / Evasion [+1 EVA] / Mitigation [+18 MIT]
Description: A white under armor that looks more of casual clothing under a suit.

Beatbox had stretched his arm's it was about time that he was going back to how he used to dress, and frankly he enjoyed every part of it in all honesty. He had taken a deep breath and he continued to walk along the snowy floor that was floor 4 onwards to Aereth's store, he had looked down upon the ground, his store was not in the main city for... obvious reasons. Honestly the fact that he was orange didn't really bother him at all in all honesty. He just wanted to get his new armor and dash, he had a couple of tasks that he needed to do as he thought about it, and he had just hoped that he would stop getting himself in trouble and rather got into some attention that he didn't mind getting into in all honesty. He gotten into Aereth's store and exchanged a few words, but it mostly consisted of getting his new armor and getting out to move onto the net task he needed to at the moment.

+Stardrive Galaxy

+Stardrive Air